Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:12:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Cash is better than Bitcoin.  (Read 99292 times)
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:53:45 PM

What are the reasons, why people use Cash or Credit Cards / ATM / Banks?

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* Accepted for Food Shopping & Micropayments
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks
* anyone is able to understanding of the value of payment
Indeed. Those things that you have stated are really true about why cash is better than bitcoin. But that was depending upon the situation because there are different moments of usage between bitcoin and cash. For those countries that bitcoin has already been legalize but not yet fully established, preferably, cash it a better use. But for those countries that bitcoin has already been legalized and widely established, bitcoin will be a better use. So for us not to have confusion of which one is a better use, best thing to do is still to have holdings on both cash and bitcoin.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:31:08 PM

Because cash transactions do not need the cost of a third party so it is very fast and the price is real. transactions with banks of course required proof of payment or with bitcoin need at least 6 confirmations requiring about 2 hours.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:24:47 AM

Because cash transactions do not need the cost of a third party so it is very fast and the price is real. transactions with banks of course required proof of payment or with bitcoin need at least 6 confirmations requiring about 2 hours.
I think there is a cost of a third party in a way to determine what is the value of Bitcoin in the physical world. Ok let me explain this as simple as possible.

Let me compare this to a movie called 'In Time'. In this movie the currency they are using is 'Time' itself. I saw a scene in the movie that, if you stay a night in a hotel you need to pay 5hrs of what you have. So compare to Bitcoin, it doesn't have its own value, it still needs other currency to determine its value.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
BitDiscussion

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:58:23 AM

Cash funds can very easily use anyplace at any time exactly where i need to have to use, But Bitcoin only use in on-line. also it just take time for transfer also consider time transaction finishing. So why funds is better than bitcoin to me.
I don’t think soo cash is far better than bitcoins; bitcoins are very much useful too. If you want to use cash for transactions, that needs banks while transactions with bitcoins do not any third party. Moreover cash does not grow when you keep it in your piggy banks whereas bitcoins do grow with time.
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:25:29 AM

you are absolutely right.
but they are not know details about bitcoin, they want to make safe and offline Invest.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:33:48 AM

Maybe because the cash is easy to pay, and when your money is full money . it's easy to  exchange unlike bitcoin how you pay bitcoin if the price is changes, sometimes decreases sometimes increases, so it's not easy if the payment is bitcoin.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:36:44 AM

You are right, because cash is better than bitcoin. People everytime want to use easy way.Credit card/ATM or banks are easy way to get cash. No need any extra fee.  100% work in offline etc.
Yes if you have cash you can use it in all aspects.but bitcoin helped us to have cash .and if you have cash you can pay all your bills without charges unlike in bitcoin in any transactions it chare but a liitle amount of money.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:50:03 AM

for me, Bitcoin is better than Cash because of its high price value and profitability.
cash is used only for the conventional activities but Bitcoin is being used for saving and investment purpose. it has been established as a most profitable platform for doing a trade. so in terms of profit cash is not better than Bitcoin.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:47:20 PM

You are right, because cash is better than bitcoin. People everytime want to use easy way.Credit card/ATM or banks are easy way to get cash. No need any extra fee.  100% work in offline etc.
Yes if you have cash you can use it in all aspects.but bitcoin helped us to have cash .and if you have cash you can pay all your bills without charges unlike in bitcoin in any transactions it chare but a liitle amount of money.
By means of charges? I think cash has the most out of it since it is a centralized currency. In all of those bills it is more to it as you don't know about it. I mean if you would analyze the situation about the economy of a centralized currency you would've already said 'what heck of a currency'.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:26:03 PM

In this life like today, we can not escape the name of "Cash". Cash seems to have been embedded in our daily lives. Even today many small children even adults though are "money conscious". If you give them a choice of cash and Bitcoin, then do not be surprised if they prefer money than Bitcoin.
the digital era just get started, no wonder if people don't know yet about how bitcoin could work the same way like cash work as currency to buy things. don't compare it like that , as there would always a pros and cons to be debated . while cash and bitcoin itself each has different benefit. sooner or later bitcoin would adopted and used just like cash today.
I love the way you think though. Both cash and bitcoin are equal in the eyes of people though it is digitized yet it can be used for purchasing goods or anything. I strongly believe that people are not hypocrite. No matter what appearance of money still it is profitable and for the sake of survival. Both are good with special needs of it. More powers for bitcoin.
The only major difference is we can not use bitcoins in real life that's it. Apart from this both have their own qualities and have value in the market. But as a mate said in future we will get a chance to use bitcoins in real life, and we can buy our things with paying bitcoins. My dream is how we can use cash like that i need to use bitcoins don't know when that day will come.
you must never experience to buy a cup of coffee with bitcoin or repairing your vehicles in real life right? as long as there is a merchant ready to accept bitcoin you can do it even in real life. it's just the matter of time where the adoption could spread evenly and people realize the urgency to use bitcoin as their primary currency in the future.
i think currently most of the shopkeepers are not ready to accept bitcoin for shopping in fact they themselves do not have any idea about bitcoin, but i am sure that when they will know about it then we can expect that they will start accepting bitcoin, i think we need to introduce bitcoin in our area if we want to make bitcoin popular in our area and if we are welling to use bitcoin in our local shops for shopping.
MobileShopdotPH

Activity: 514
Merit: 251

Bitkoyn.com - Fulfilling your needs

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 11:38:05 AM

Cash is here to stay for now. The Bank will not let cash disapear.

Not until they've got there Blockchain system ready to take on the new cryptocurrency deposit accounts.

Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:59:40 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 01:23:30 PM by Vritesh

Cash is better than Bitcoin in several ways such as Cash  is accepted everywhere but Bitcoin is not accepted everywhere.From small shops to big malls, all of them accepts payments through Cash  but only some of them accepts payment through Bitcoin . Transactions in Cash are fast, risk free and have no extra fees but transactions in Bitcoin are slow ,have some exchange risks and have extra transaction fees.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:22:39 PM

Cash more practical than bitcoin, I can use cash everywere and everytime, and than in my country bitcoin is not legal..
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:04:54 PM

I think relying on the need, when we are in the present day town then bitcoin greater because numerous are recognized, even though in a international place then money is greater since every person accepts funds.
I have the same question. I don’t know what pleasure people get in comparing fiat with bitcoins. They both are different in nature and doing their jobs perfectly but some people love chaos and that’s what they are trying to here by making such useless comparisons. I guess we need both currencies.
Creas1986

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:32:30 PM

I believe relying on the require, when we are in the present day metropolis then bitcoin much better due to the fact many are recognized, whilst in a overseas location then income is far better since everyone accepts funds.
Oxydarck

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:58:31 PM

I guess cash is not better than bitoin but if he is better i guess that it's at the point of price because cash price can't change but bitcoin price can increase and decrease . I hope that i help you bro .

GRAFT (https://www.graft.network/ico/) ║║║ Decentralized Universal Payment Processor (https://www.graft.network/ico/) ║║║ GRAFT (https://www.graft.network/ico/)
ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2115188.0)▬║║║▬ICO STARTS ON JAN 18, 2018 (https://www.graft.network/ico/)
▬▬▬▬▬▮ Twitter (https://twitter.com/graftnetwork) ▮ Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Graft-460292407666720/) ▮ Telegram (https://t.me/joinchat/EneBw0RALAOjkSL2mdt2Gw) ▮ Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/Graft/) ▮▬▬▬▬▬
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:25:44 PM

In this life like today, we can not escape the name of "Cash". Cash seems to have been embedded in our daily lives. Even today many small children even adults though are "money conscious". If you give them a choice of cash and Bitcoin, then do not be surprised if they prefer money than Bitcoin.
the digital era just get started, no wonder if people don't know yet about how bitcoin could work the same way like cash work as currency to buy things. don't compare it like that , as there would always a pros and cons to be debated . while cash and bitcoin itself each has different benefit. sooner or later bitcoin would adopted and used just like cash today.
I love the way you think though. Both cash and bitcoin are equal in the eyes of people though it is digitized yet it can be used for purchasing goods or anything. I strongly believe that people are not hypocrite. No matter what appearance of money still it is profitable and for the sake of survival. Both are good with special needs of it. More powers for bitcoin.
The only major difference is we can not use bitcoins in real life that's it. Apart from this both have their own qualities and have value in the market. But as a mate said in future we will get a chance to use bitcoins in real life, and we can buy our things with paying bitcoins. My dream is how we can use cash like that i need to use bitcoins don't know when that day will come.
you must never experience to buy a cup of coffee with bitcoin or repairing your vehicles in real life right? as long as there is a merchant ready to accept bitcoin you can do it even in real life. it's just the matter of time where the adoption could spread evenly and people realize the urgency to use bitcoin as their primary currency in the future.
i think currently most of the shopkeepers are not ready to accept bitcoin for shopping in fact they themselves do not have any idea about bitcoin, but i am sure that when they will know about it then we can expect that they will start accepting bitcoin, i think we need to introduce bitcoin in our area if we want to make bitcoin popular in our area and if we are welling to use bitcoin in our local shops for shopping.
Other than shopkeeper are reluctant to accept payments with bitcoin. bitcoin users are still rare who want to use bitcoin for currency and shopping. I think it's fair because the fee to do the transaction in bitcoin is very expensive you know. even more than 1$ for one transaction? who wants to shop with such expensive fee? while using cash money you can shop as much as anything without using a fee. I think that's why cash is better than bitcoin..
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:26:53 PM

What are the reasons, why people use Cash or Credit Cards / ATM / Banks?

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* Accepted for Food Shopping & Micropayments
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks
* anyone is able to understanding of the value of payment

Here are my thoughts with regards to what you have said:

*Work offline 100% - Yes fiat indeed work 100% offline, but all of the fiat you are using today would one day return to banks and needed to be replaced again with new one and you cant have fiat again if you are not going to withdraw it online, even if you will do it over the counter the bank will have to do it online. Therefore fiat can never be 100% offline on its entire usage.
*No fees - in any transactions we do there are service fee, added to this fiat can be charged with tax.
*Accepted for Food Shopping & Micropayments - of course bitcoin hasn't reach this stage yet. Since it wasn't started a thousand of years ago like fiat does.
* 0 confirmations time - if fiat is needed to be transfer in banks and other exchanges, i am absolutely sure that it doesn't happen instantly.
* 0 exchange risk - in everything we do there are risk involved, don't tell me that there wasn't scam in history which made use of fiat.
* anyone is able to understanding of the value of payment - please if you wanted to be a fudder could you start with yourself, i was scratching my head with what you wanted to say....

All I wanted to imply is that cash do have advantages over bitcoin.
But please be more specific in your points, do not generalize it...

Cheesy
That's gonna be for now...
Have a nice day!

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:35:01 PM

for saving

What for saving You are talking, if for exchange risk someone can lose 20% or more of funds in money transfer operation?

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:59:06 PM

Other than shopkeeper are reluctant to accept payments with bitcoin. bitcoin users are still rare who want to use bitcoin for currency and shopping. I think it's fair because the fee to do the transaction in bitcoin is very expensive you know. even more than 1$ for one transaction? who wants to shop with such expensive fee? while using cash money you can shop as much as anything without using a fee. I think that's why cash is better than bitcoin..

Mostly cash options is more better with bitcoin because that’s the main reasons why most of the holders of bitcoin dump their balances just to earn fiat cash. Yes I agree that bitcoin price is volatile though it spikes at good price but eventually fall from it’s current rate when fluctuations occurred. We all know that cash fiat currency is a stable currency but it’s trading is more on local good and not good for an exchange platform like bitcoin. That’s why each other between cash and digital currency has it’s differences with regards to advantages and disadvantages in terms of profit and usability.

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: