Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Cash is better than Bitcoin.  (Read 99287 times)
lynn0729

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:52:08 PM

i think that is because cash or credit cards are approved by the government,so people believe them and willing to accept them,then using in daily life.however Bitcoin is only known by a small part people,and not accepted by the country,such as China. if it is not accepted by the government and bank,how can common ones use it.maybe oneday the situation can change,but it needs a long time.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AntonAnton

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:00:08 PM

In my opinion, cash is not better, but rather more familiar than the more adult population. However, sooner or later, the Crypto currency will replace the usual ones
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:07:52 PM

Cash is better than bitcoin because nowadays especially in my country more stores accept cash / credit card rather than bitcoin, beside that cash / credit cards are easier to use than bitcoin especially in traditional stores that not conmected with internet, unfortunate when bitcoin is used to buy food or other because bitcoin is an investment that can provide additional income
- Yes, using cash is the habit of many people in the world because popularity and convenience in the transaction, in addition, cash is under the management of the government, they create it, that makes people not much worried when using it, the value of cash is stable and does not change much over time. In short, safe and popular, the value does not change much is the advantages of cash and helps people feel better cash than bitcoin, however, if someday, bitcoin brings more trust and popularity, solves the transaction problems, I think it will be better than cash.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:16:26 PM

I am agree with your all points but since when ATM and Credit Cards start applying Fees ?. i think you're joking. Anyways there's some more advantage of bitcoins. Its easy to earn with bitcoin but for money you have to work had day and night. But you can earn with bitcoin without wasting your time. For example mining or trading.
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:54:54 PM

Especially useful in places like Venezuela! (Coming soon to a country near you!)

yes it is useful, and you do not need to exchange it to somewhere, we can use cash everywhere because it is what they are accepting. you do not need to go and find somewhere for the exchanger for you to use.it is also what is in use in every country, but then there are also disadvantage of having a cash and there are advantage of not cash, like bitcoin.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:36:26 AM

Especially useful in places like Venezuela! (Coming soon to a country near you!)

yes it is useful, and you do not need to exchange it to somewhere, we can use cash everywhere because it is what they are accepting. you do not need to go and find somewhere for the exchanger for you to use.it is also what is in use in every country, but then there are also disadvantage of having a cash and there are advantage of not cash, like bitcoin.
Well that is the advantage of cash over Bitcoin, its availability, volatility, and utilization of cash. It is available everywhere, specific cash for specific area; its price will not make any discrepancies in just a matter of hour unlike Bitcoin, it has its stable price; and its utilization is quite very obvious.

Then in Bitcoin, I've mention that volatility is also an advantage of it, since just a year ago its like $2k dollars or so but now its $5k, you see that's a lot.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
SergiuHD

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 10:38:19 AM

I think right now Cash is better than Bitcoin because today your Bitcoin is Worth 5000$ and tomorrow it may be worth 3000$, for investment purpose that's good, but for a regular user, how is that good? If he wants to buy a car or an apartment? Today he has all the money but tomorrow he doesn't have enough cuz bitcoin dropped in value.

Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:42:21 AM

a lot of users coming to correct you. better if it is against bitcoin.

Mister, i was at the shop for food yesterday, i used to pay with the MasterCard CC.
They use to accept Cash too.

It's against Your Religion to check usability of BTC in allday's living?
the fact is now bitcoin has not been able to pay for everyday shopping and stores have not been able to receive it

ivaniyc1

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:01:55 PM

I consider bitcoin is much more useful than your offline cash. Now days exchangers being deployed all over the place in the globe. You will not want to have bitcoin facility from vendor side. You can just set your exchanger account with your bitcoin from wallet and then pay the vendor by means of PayPal payza or any other providers. Also never fail to remember that you can always transform all the earnings from your bitcoin to regional forex and transfer it to your financial institution. Indirectly you will be utilizing your bitcoins to shop and purchase factors.
Protomono

Activity: 868

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:28:35 PM

Not really. Because cash only used when i travel to remote areas where creditcard i have cann't be used. While when i back to home, everything becomes cashless. Because cards i have are accepted in various subscription stores.

WARRIORS LAND        ◼◼◼   is a multiplayer game
    ►►►►►► 100 PVP ARENAS ◄◄◄◄◄◄   
[ TELEGRAM ]      TWITTER ]      [ MEDIUM ]
wRex

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:28:40 PM

What are the reasons, why people use Cash or Credit Cards / ATM / Banks?

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* Accepted for Food Shopping & Micropayments
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks
* anyone is able to understanding of the value of payment

For now real money or cash better, but in a nexr year Bitcoin n Altcoin will replace fiat money / real money.
serves as a good currency if it can handle the roles that an economy needs of its monetary unit: storing value, providing a numerical account and facilitating exchange. Fiat currencies gained prominence in the 20th century when governments and central banks sought to alleviate their economies from the natural booms and busts of the business cycle. Because fiat money is not a scarce or fixed resource like gold, central banks have much greater control over its supply, which gives them the power to manage economic variables such as credit supply, liquidity, interest rates and money velocity.
Chiggins

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:49:28 PM

Cash is better than bitcoin because we can use cash offline at any time anywhere and the plus point is cash is easily accessible and also very easy to use.
Yes you are absolutely right that cash is better than bitcoin because here in the use of bitcoin there will be no need to internet as you say and also no danger in spending money that time and the other reason that make cash better then bitcoin is bitcoin is new in this world now and a lot of people don’t know about bitcoin and they use cash simply which also make a big difference in cash and bitcoin.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:50:22 PM

There are many countries that don't accept bitcoin for technological or economical reasons, so bitcoin won't be the first payment choice there. Fiat is the only way for the bigger part of the world. It doesn't mean that cash is better, they're just not ready for bitcoin yet.
cash is better than bitcoin because it's easy to use. People use more cash than bitcoin. In other words, cash is common. But in the future, bitcoin may be better than cash
Cash is much better then bitcoin in any condition because people invest in bitcoin only to get cash here people do these things to get money so how bitcoin will have more importance then cash and the other reason is cash can be used anytime anyplace while bitcoin will need internet and many things which will make you weird I think bitcoin can’t beat cash in this world.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Misshi

Activity: 247

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:53:17 PM

Cash is still the King. Though Bitcoin is very popular today, but you can't buy all things with Bitcoin. You still have to convert it with cash. Whenever you need money, it is inconvenient that you will still convert your Bitcoin into cash in order for you to buy ,let say, a very important thing. In case of emergency, Bitcoin is not readily available for payment.

DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:04:52 PM

Not really. Because cash only used when i travel to remote areas where creditcard i have cann't be used. While when i back to home, everything becomes cashless. Because cards i have are accepted in various subscription stores.
Well when it comes to remote islands then it is very obvious that credit cards and even Bitcoin can not be used here. Unlike in the cities that are economically advanced and mostly, lots of business infrastructures are already accepting credit cards and stuffs.

Compare to Bitcoin, currently we can say that when it comes to utilization cash is still more relevant than Bitcoin. But when it comes to investment, it is definitely good if you are investing in Bitcoin, since in cash these so called 'banks' are not that good or not very efficient so to speak.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:32:49 PM

There are many countries that don't accept bitcoin for technological or economical reasons, so bitcoin won't be the first payment choice there. Fiat is the only way for the bigger part of the world. It doesn't mean that cash is better, they're just not ready for bitcoin yet.
cash is better than bitcoin because it's easy to use. People use more cash than bitcoin. In other words, cash is common. But in the future, bitcoin may be better than cash
Cash is much better then bitcoin in any condition because people invest in bitcoin only to get cash here people do these things to get money so how bitcoin will have more importance then cash and the other reason is cash can be used anytime anyplace while bitcoin will need internet and many things which will make you weird I think bitcoin can’t beat cash in this world.
Bitcoin can not beat cash, even we have many supporters in the Bitcoin community support it. But the fact is the decision of the government will decide the future of Bitcoin, therefore only them can make Bitcoin become better than Cash or not.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:44:20 PM

Both Bitcoin and cash have their advantages and disadvantages. Yes, cash or credit cards are more convenient for offline shopping. After all, not all stores and restaurants receive Bitcoin. But bitcoin is a great investment and a source of passive income in the future, I believe.
Dalivien

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:50:53 PM

fee are the most annoying thing but fine to deal with
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:02:05 PM

Cash is better than !money becaise it's value is fix and will not suddenly crash or drop it is readily available anytime and is acceptable in all kinds of transactions. You will not worry of any fluctuations and waking up one day you lose that value you are holding
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:25:04 PM

What are the reasons, why people use Cash or Credit Cards / ATM / Banks?

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* Accepted for Food Shopping & Micropayments
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks
* anyone is able to understanding of the value of payment

Cash has its own strength and weakness just like bitcoins and all other type of currencies its just that bitcoins getting so much hype because of its value and honestly compared to cash bitcoins are much easier to earn.  In terms of risk during exchange or traide I wouldn't say it only applies to bitcoins because cash trades or just even online shopping is risky enough not just crypto currencies.

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: