Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:37:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [STJ] STORJ Token Sale :: 19th May - 19th June  (Read 20907 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:40:31 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 10:28:16 AM by xcajun21

ETH rising does affect the current coin or the new one more? I see that eth goes up and storj is 7% down (not based on eth yet).

Current coin is based on BTC blockchain, https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SJCX, new one will be on ETH.

Yes. That's why am asking the latest eth impact
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:11:58 AM

What maybe the reason for the almost 100% price rise in  these 2 days?
I was talked about how this is good opportunity only few posts above, and turns up my call was good high was at 70k and current price of 40k is correction, which means it will be back to 50k in no time. Yes it is good project and it will be one of those regrets "why i didn't bought then." few months before.

ETH rising does affect the current coin or the new one more? I see that eth goes up and storj is 7% down (not based on eth yet).
Current coin is based on BTC blockchain, https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SJCX, new one will be on ETH.
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:04:41 AM

For the first time,Bitcoin accounts for less than half of the market cap of all crypto currencies which was earlier around 80%.Main reason for this downfall was upcoming of some promising altcoins like Storj.People have started to find great future in investing in these coins.
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 11:45:41 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 02:25:57 AM by LLec

Can't release the tokens before the conversion platform is completed?  
You serious? I invested thinking it would take 2 weeks.... wow

Can't blame anyone if you didn't read before u invest. Maybe I should start an ico that signs over human rights as slaves in the terms and conditions.
Knowing how well ICO’s do on this forum, I am sure that you will have a bunch of investors for that.

On another note, this project looks like it’s doing well. The daily volume is over a million dollars and it’s kind of surprising that the coin didn’t lose any of the daily volume because of Poloniex removing their Trollbox. The Trollbox is usually used to pump coins, I guess that Storjcoin X does not need that to get people to invest more money in the coin.

Interesting, I didn't know poloniex removed their troll box.

I just started using another exchange and noticed they didn't have one either.

Is this a trend now?

They do cause people to sell and buy on rumors to an extent I guess.

But to remove it all together seems a bit of overkill IMO.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 01:19:57 PM

I was talked about how this is good opportunity only few posts above, and turns up my call was good high was at 70k and current price of 40k is correction, which means it will be back to 50k in no time. Yes it is good project and it will be one of those regrets "why i didn't bought then." few months before.

All ETH based coins doing extremely well.I forsee eth will be very close to btc in future that will push up all eth based tokens also.
Donaldturp

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:41:36 PM

Pre-sale done? Where to find statistics of pre-sale if possible...

I've been watching this Project for 2 month. In a while, i was busy and missed the action.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:41:18 PM

This might be the last week of this campaign and good to see that they reached their target pretty early,like to hear about the after sale details from the teams and when you will be listing your coins for trading,really looking forward to that.
I think Storj would be listed in the exchanges said in the OP right after the ICO ends because
old token of storj which is storjcoinx,
is already listed on bittrex and poloniex. Maybe they would just close the trade of the old coin for a bit then replace it with the new storj like what c- have done with xaurum when it released v2.0 or they will just simply add storj then remove old one later on.

The bolded really confused me. I have always used both StorjcoinX and StorJ interchangeably, thought both were thesame. Really confusing stuff
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:25:21 PM

I've been watching this Project for 2 month. In a while, i was busy and missed the action.

Sale results haven't been published yet. I guess they will be released when the token distribution is done.
Mbokani

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:02:57 PM

For the first time,Bitcoin accounts for less than half of the market cap of all crypto currencies which was earlier around 80%.Main reason for this downfall was upcoming of some promising altcoins like Storj.People have started to find great future in investing in these coins.
Market cap means nothing and it is not a big deal to see that the rest of the currencies are having a huge market cap and it is not because of promising alt coins but it is simply because we have more alt coins and some have even have unlimited amount of coins.

STORJ is listed in Polo and bittrex and is trading around 0.00043775 BTC.
xcajun21

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:15:56 PM

It does matter because shows that btc is not the majority asset with the value holding. Storj was on btc, right? How do we forsee the future, leaving behind the last down fall.
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 12:34:01 AM

Market cap means nothing and it is not a big deal to see that the rest of the currencies are having a huge market cap and it is not because of promising alt coins but it is simply because we have more alt coins and some have even have unlimited amount of coins.

STORJ is listed in Polo and bittrex and is trading around 0.00043775 BTC.
This is some great news to hear!

Made my day. I will making a order to buy some right now.
Thanks for the heads up on this coin and where to find it available to buy. Grin
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:51:12 AM

All ETH based coins doing extremely well.I forsee eth will be very close to btc in future that will push up all eth based tokens also.

We do have the same perspective when it comes to ETH based altcoin and most of them are successful.We cant say that it may surpass bitcoin but seeing on the potential of ETH,theres still a possibility.
For SJCX i know it would go the same way too. Ill purchase later since the price isnt too high and still affordable.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:30:08 AM

I am feeling good about storj they have made nice token mechanism with 1 on 1 exchange system. I think that's come from only storj. Other ICO are not backed up with locking out the funds like this and it is good policy to grow the business. Nice work hope to see some profits for me as investor.
rkp13

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:36:14 AM

The question is
When is the swap and distribution going to happen?

I figured it would be happening right now

They say distribution should be within 4 weeks of the sale end, they had a lot of support calls and need to get things right, mainly because people not reading instructions before buying.
But it may happen sooner.

The swap should officially happen before July 19th but most probably sooner so long as the distribution gets underway it shouldn't be much longer after that.

4 weeks I think is enough for the next stage

Four weeks since the end of ICO will come soon. What's the latest news about the token release?

Work in progress, that's what I heard. It says 4 weeks in the terms of sale but the team is trying to release tokens as soon as they can.

When is the token distribution? Its feels like its already been ages.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:54:19 AM

The question is
When is the swap and distribution going to happen?

I figured it would be happening right now

They say distribution should be within 4 weeks of the sale end, they had a lot of support calls and need to get things right, mainly because people not reading instructions before buying.
But it may happen sooner.

The swap should officially happen before July 19th but most probably sooner so long as the distribution gets underway it shouldn't be much longer after that.

4 weeks I think is enough for the next stage

Four weeks since the end of ICO will come soon. What's the latest news about the token release?

Work in progress, that's what I heard. It says 4 weeks in the terms of sale but the team is trying to release tokens as soon as they can.

It said 2weeks in the email I received 2weeks ago...
It's crypto, I laughed...

It's always double, soo, probably 2 more weeks?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Mbokani

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:26:40 AM

This is taken from their official blog and what is says about token migration ,that all existing SJCX Counterparty tokens will convert on a 1:1 basis to the new Ethereum based ERC20 token called “STORJ”. The migration will start no later than July 19th and end October 19th,i think it is going to be a long process and a long term investment.
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:18:42 AM

This might be the last week of this campaign and good to see that they reached their target pretty early,like to hear about the after sale details from the teams and when you will be listing your coins for trading,really looking forward to that.
I think Storj would be listed in the exchanges said in the OP right after the ICO ends because
old token of storj which is storjcoinx,
is already listed on bittrex and poloniex. Maybe they would just close the trade of the old coin for a bit then replace it with the new storj like what c- have done with xaurum when it released v2.0 or they will just simply add storj then remove old one later on.

The bolded really confused me. I have always used both StorjcoinX and StorJ interchangeably, thought both were thesame. Really confusing stuff
New coin storj which will be token on ETH platform.
Old coin sjcx which can be traded currently on Bittrex will be swapped 1-1 for a new one.

ETH is not my favorite coin at all but it is favored by market and this is a fact. Everything related to ETH had success already, this showing some new trends, tokens are very popular and easy for trading.
xcajun21

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:05:44 AM

The older coin won't disappear completely? I think if the incentive is there, people would migrate to new coin. Did I read news that the old coin would disappear... I think it is possible that the exchange would keep it and not delist it. Interesting.
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:34:31 AM

The older coin won't disappear completely? I think if the incentive is there, people would migrate to new coin. Did I read news that the old coin would disappear... I think it is possible that the exchange would keep it and not delist it. Interesting.

The old token will be replaced by the new token no point for exchanges to keep it listed.
xcajun21

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:16:56 PM

That's why I am saying. I see it takes time, for whatever reason and not the point now, for the exchange and storj to get them listed. I imagine for delist would take some time too, and might be funny to see if people are willing to leave the old asset behind, unsupported as it is, and only on what value remains. I reckon that old coin would get really rare.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: