Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:18:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Please swap DMB version 1.5 to New DMB  (Read 47627 times)
gmerk

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:58:11 PM

dmb has no nothing.... 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tomoto

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:53:31 AM

Dont i told you its a scam coin ?  i told you much time, but each time some sheeps or new accounts came here and said im telling shit.

The truth is that man made a lot of money...
UKS2017

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:57:24 AM

@ DEV, ANY UPDATES?? WE KEEP FAITH ON YOU TILL NOW. COME IN FRONT & DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR COMMUNITY. Huh Sad
rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:03:19 PM

@ DEV, ANY UPDATES?? WE KEEP FAITH ON YOU TILL NOW. COME IN FRONT & DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR COMMUNITY. Huh Sad
Read the message two lines above from the "friend" of the developer or developer himself. He/She states that the coin is dead. Its over.
DisasterFaster

Activity: 770
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:28:02 PM

Why would the developer go to all the trouble of working up the new wallet version 1.5 at github if this is a scam? That isn't logical to me. At this point the coin has become massively devalued so anyone who has this coin in their wallet doesn't have many options other than to wait this out and hope things stabilize and the value will climb back to where it was around $0.13 USD  Shocked
simm

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:03:04 PM

Hello to all, i am following that forum for a while and now want to say somethink, i also have coins od dmb and dont meant to sell it until i make a profit. what about that to make yourself big amount of coins now when is cheap and wait to rise value back up, and you bring yours a big +  Smiley it is nice oportunity to make a stash of coins for small amount. Maybe someone want to do that- to bring value down make a stash of coins and that wait to bring value back up.  i doubt that the coin is dead, because a lot of money looks similar or worse and are still alive. i Think is still alive and is nice oportunity to make a stash of it for small amount. i think the developer is still trying to make it wright. We have to give him oportunity to make that. If we would all buy coins on small priceses and and just hold it and dont sell it the free coins would be gone and asking about that coin would grow an same the price... Smiley just my opinion   ...  be more optimistic and try to help dev..  if we would hold together and help we could win on the end Smiley  but that is just my oppinoin..  Smiley the dev (or over his friend) should say somethink or what shoud be smart to do and dont lose hope dev i think we all suport you  Wink  if anyone sell now just loose his money, i thinks we all want to make money not loose!

Be optimistic Smiley
gmerk

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:39:30 PM

The price seems too high for a dead coin.

Lets see what "funny thing" happens next...  Cheesy

UKS2017

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:16:56 PM

Hello to all, i am following that forum for a while and now want to say somethink, i also have coins od dmb and dont meant to sell it until i make a profit. what about that to make yourself big amount of coins now when is cheap and wait to rise value back up, and you bring yours a big +  Smiley it is nice oportunity to make a stash of coins for small amount. Maybe someone want to do that- to bring value down make a stash of coins and that wait to bring value back up.  i doubt that the coin is dead, because a lot of money looks similar or worse and are still alive. i Think is still alive and is nice oportunity to make a stash of it for small amount. i think the developer is still trying to make it wright. We have to give him oportunity to make that. If we would all buy coins on small priceses and and just hold it and dont sell it the free coins would be gone and asking about that coin would grow an same the price... Smiley just my opinion   ...  be more optimistic and try to help dev..  if we would hold together and help we could win on the end Smiley  but that is just my oppinoin..  Smiley the dev (or over his friend) should say somethink or what shoud be smart to do and dont lose hope dev i think we all suport you  Wink  if anyone sell now just loose his money, i thinks we all want to make money not loose!

Be optimistic Smiley

I WILL BE THE LAST PERSON TO SEE THE END OF THIS COIN. I NEVER SOLD, UNTIL MY PROFIT. MAKE MY INVESTMENT 0. IN MY OPINION EVERYTHING IS GOT UP GAME. I 100% AGREE WITH YOU THAT IF ITS A SCAM, THEN WHY DEV MAKE NEW WALLET VERSION 1.5. I CLOSELY WATCHED ALL THE POST HERE, SOMETIME HE SAYS(NOBODY KNOW WHO IS HE), SOMEBODY MINER SELLING A BIG LOT, SOMETIME SWAP IN NOVAEXCHANGE, NOW SAYS IT IS DEAD. I THINK SOME GANG WANT TO BRING THIS COIN @1 SAT. ALL OF IT THEIR GAME PLAN.I JUST REQUEST DEV PL PL COME IN FRONT & CLEAR US THE ACTUAL FACT. PL REPLY.....
dan4yk1

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:42:09 PM

Why does not the dev announce himself that the coin is dead? I understand about some updates, but if this means that he is not working on the coin anymore, at least he can post here himself so that there is no doubt or conspiracy theories about this.
matsud2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:19:57 PM

bought some DMB on cryptopia, lets see price will going up or down till dead  Grin
9neil2

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:21:36 AM

Why does not the dev announce himself that the coin is dead? I understand about some updates, but if this means that he is not working on the coin anymore, at least he can post here himself so that there is no doubt or conspiracy theories about this.

Nonexistent dev communication, I wasn't joking tbh. We wishes well for him but this is a huge issue.
gerome420

Activity: 210
Merit: 20

https://onlydoge.fans/

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 12:38:17 AM

ive talked with DMBdev several times https://thecryptochat.net seems there was an issue and hes sorting it out DMBdev has my full support while he works things out good luck dev!!

tendermartin

Activity: 111

Cryptowhiz

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:56:09 AM

Be optimistic Smiley

I WILL BE THE LAST PERSON TO SEE THE END OF THIS COIN. I NEVER SOLD, UNTIL MY PROFIT. MAKE MY INVESTMENT 0. IN MY OPINION EVERYTHING IS GOT UP GAME. I 100% AGREE WITH YOU THAT IF ITS A SCAM, THEN WHY DEV MAKE NEW WALLET VERSION 1.5. I CLOSELY WATCHED ALL THE POST HERE, SOMETIME HE SAYS(NOBODY KNOW WHO IS HE), SOMEBODY MINER SELLING A BIG LOT, SOMETIME SWAP IN NOVAEXCHANGE, NOW SAYS IT IS DEAD. I THINK SOME GANG WANT TO BRING THIS COIN @1 SAT. ALL OF IT THEIR GAME PLAN.I JUST REQUEST DEV PL PL COME IN FRONT & CLEAR US THE ACTUAL FACT. PL REPLY.....

I also strongly agree with your point... lets all wait patiently for DEv... afterall we have bought the coins already and we will not throw them away.

SO LET US ALL WAIT

████→→       ● Bitcoin/Ethereum Hybrid, Neoscript                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Enhanced Hash Rate Compensation, Smart Contracts, DAPPS                                 ✯   The NEW HTMLCOIN 2017 SPEC       ✯
████→→       ● Simple Payments Verirification, Account Abstraction Layer
DisasterFaster

Activity: 770
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:06:58 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 08:51:00 PM by DisasterFaster

Is anybody else having an issue with the wallet?

My wallet is stuck at block 5192 and won't fully synchronize...

The block explorer is way way behind like it's stuck at block 5000or so...

---Edit---

Just in case anybody else may need this...

As you can see in my post above I had a non-synching block chain issue after installing the latest wallet version.

The fix:
  • In the data directory I deleted everything except the wallet.dat file
  • I made a backup copy of the wallet.dat file
  • Restarted the wallet and it quickly synchronized with no issues and now matches the block explorer

Best of luck!
tendermartin

Activity: 111

Cryptowhiz

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:07:23 PM

ive talked with DMBdev several times https://thecryptochat.net seems there was an issue and hes sorting it out DMBdev has my full support while he works things out good luck dev!!

Please help communicate to DEV that we will appreciate he addresses the entire house on the progress report... we want to be part of The DMB Story... we have stakes in DMB and hwncw we would not give up as well...

Best of Luck DEV.

████→→       ● Bitcoin/Ethereum Hybrid, Neoscript                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Enhanced Hash Rate Compensation, Smart Contracts, DAPPS                                 ✯   The NEW HTMLCOIN 2017 SPEC       ✯
████→→       ● Simple Payments Verirification, Account Abstraction Layer

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:59:09 AM

Hi,

There seems to be an issue with the latest release

Looking at the main.cpp it looks like there is incorrect logic

https://github.com/DMBcryptocurrency/DMB-project/blob/master/DigitalMoneyBits-master/src/main.cpp#L967-L993

or has the block reward been completely removed?

Thanks
Cryptopia Ltd

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★ 
...Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace | Rewards | CoinInfo 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.f. ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀██▀██████████
█████████  ▀████████          ▀█████████
██████████    ▀▀████          ██████████
█████████▀▀                  ███████████
██████████                  ▄███████████
███████████▀               ▄████████████
████████████▄▄▄           ▄█████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀         ▄▄████████████████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:20:44 AM

dev is upgrading now the wallet from version 1.5 to version 2 maybe this week will happen the swap ive talk to him to cryptochat dev still working out of this coin. and after the swap dev told me that there was a big announcement will happen. but he didnt told what was that. maybe some big investor want to be partnered with dmb? let's see

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Zwaaraan

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:00:56 PM

lollll ppl stilll dreaming about this coin? someone filled his pocketsss Cheesy
twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:51:17 AM

Sounds promising. Still rather skeptical of coin that malfunctioned so drastically.

Still seems buggy though. Seems there is no reward for blocks anymore, POS is still paid, though nowhere near the millions from before, POS and POW difficulty is the same and the coin supply is still larger than the cap of 50 million… just a few things I noticed Embarrassed
gmerk

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:26:26 AM

Broken wallet, millions of phantom coins, no pow reward, dev is absent...

The only thing missing is an airdrop...

It's incredible that people are still buying.

Maybe it will be listed to MtGox, who knows  Grin Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: