Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:13:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moment for buying or selling?  (Read 11115 times)
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:48:32 PM

I was thinking, because of Bitcoin price skyrocketed, would it be wise to buy bitcoin now? I have some bitcoin in wallet, but nothing much, and i was thinking to buy some bitcoin more. But because of price rising in last few days i am not sure what to do, because if i buy now, maybe price will go down and ill lose profit, or maybe it will go up and i did not buy so ill lose profit too. What are your thinking on matter and what do you think how much will price of bitcoin rise this year?
speculators are saying bitcoin will touch $3,000 in 2017 and from the beginning of this year many trading has seen the sign of that. The best time to buy against is now as there is a pull back from $1,800 to $1,700 the market is trying to get enough momentum before the next pumb which may touch $2,000.

the price will reach the new highs very soon,we see + - 30-50$ corridor
and bitcoin is testing 1800$ as we speak
there are so many arbitrage opportunities across different exchanges in different countries
I think this is one of the reasons of this volatility-traders move masses of coins between exchanges
in general:buy and hold! the market is up and there will be 2000+ in under two months for sure

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:33:08 AM

there are many moments,
If the project and volume is good and the price is under bolinger band it is mostly correct moment for buying.
If BTC price is raising, it is mostly a good moment to sell and collect after pump is completed.
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:53:31 AM

I was thinking, because of Bitcoin price skyrocketed, would it be wise to buy bitcoin now? I have some bitcoin in wallet, but nothing much, and i was thinking to buy some bitcoin more. But because of price rising in last few days i am not sure what to do, because if i buy now, maybe price will go down and ill lose profit, or maybe it will go up and i did not buy so ill lose profit too. What are your thinking on matter and what do you think how much will price of bitcoin rise this year?
It is better to buy bitcoin if its price is low because you could buy a lot and if it price increase there's a possibliy to became double your btc.. Then if you want to sell make sure that its price is high so you could recieve a higher profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vok-wok_hok

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:00:50 AM

It is better to buy bitcoin if its price is low because you could buy a lot and if it price increase there's a possibliy to became double your btc.. Then if you want to sell make sure that its price is high so you could recieve a higher profit.

This is more about short-term investments, and for long-term investments you can buy at any time, but you will have to wait for a long time until the price grows sufficiently.

Eternu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:01:17 AM

speculators are saying bitcoin will touch $3,000 in 2017 and from the beginning of this year many trading has seen the sign of that. The best time to buy against is now as there is a pull back from $1,800 to $1,700 the market is trying to get enough momentum before the next pumb which may touch $2,000.
Yes i was thinking that too, but i was not sure. I needed other people opinion, and that is why i made this topic. I was thinking that moment for buying was now, because price will go up more. And i must say that it is nice to hear that price will go around that much up in this year. I am new to bitcoin, and i think there is bright future for it. And above all, i would like to make some good moves and earn some money from it Cheesy . I mean we would all like that. Cheesy
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:19:06 AM

If you're thinking to buy bitcoin then much better to buy now than wait for the time to decrease the bitcoin it will took time or maybe months before it will decrease again as we can see hongkong is following the market and there are the one reason why bitcoin price now is increasing that fast.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:18:04 PM

If you're thinking to buy bitcoin then much better to buy now than wait for the time to decrease the bitcoin it will took time or maybe months before it will decrease again as we can see hongkong is following the market and there are the one reason why bitcoin price now is increasing that fast.

the price is breaking 1840$ at BTC-E and is  over 1920$ on Bitfinex,recovering after the Wannacry and Disney news
guess we are going to see 2000$ much much earlier than I expected

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Symphony_fr

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:43:59 PM

the price is breaking 1840$ at BTC-E and is  over 1920$ on Bitfinex,recovering after the Wannacry and Disney news

Yes, bitcoin grows much faster than everyone expected and by the end of the year can reach 3,000-4,000 if at least one more country recognizes it.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:53:24 PM

Well if you think you are ready to take a risk why don't you buy more bitcoins as you said that you don't have much amount in your wallet but from your post i can see it clearly that you in different situation, all I can say is you need to monitor the price movements and have an analysis, gather some information as well as speculations it might help you to decide whether to buy or not I guess but you still need to remember that not all speculations matches with the results .
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:56:39 PM

According to me, you should buy right now. You will definitely gonna get profit by the end of the year. But if you are really not sure, try to earn bitcoin through signature and social media campaign. If that is not enough, I advise you to buy. You will surely gonna make profit.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:05:16 PM

Even bitcoin is trading near $2000 levels, I still believe this must be the right time to buy more bitcoins. Because it is highly speculated bitcoin prices are moving towards $5000 price levels. I believe $5000 levels too will be happening more quicker than speculated.

For both short-term and long-term perspective, right now must be the very perfect time to buy more number of bitcoins. The next of short-term target would be $2300 levels.
CROYA86

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:39:37 PM

As a trader then you should be able to be grateful for what you've got today, if the taste is already there then you will be more comfortable in trading, the problem of selling and buying it depends on your heart and needs.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:37:17 PM

@Eternu, buy when there are dips in the price.. dont worry if you have bought  when it is still at high price and you think it already in its low, just buy.. we havent yet reached the $2000 this year, and it is not to late. and maybe next years, that aim to reach $2000 will be tripled, quadruple or may ten times fold the price..
Yes that is right it s good to wat tell teh price of bitcoin fell down to a little low . . It can be trusted because most of the people do that by buying at a price when they find a dip and then sale it at a higher price. I consider that right now it is the best time to buy it because the Bitcoin price according to the bitfinex is $1755 for those who are interested in buying it is good time while those have to wait a little who are selling it.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:38:37 PM

With current happenings, I would prefer to invest in ALT rather than bitcoin but at the same time one needs to be careful but if you are looking longterm, then bitcoin is the surest way to go, the reason for that is because has gotten to a point where only major events can affects its price and this major events dont happen every time but with its own embedded risk too. But short term, alt with good potential is your best bet you can imagine.
yes it will divert theattention of the traders, who may think thing of to switch to the Alts rather than sticking to the Bitcoin trading for a short term. Bitcoin has it s value in the market and is more better than any other currency.  so it can be better option for those investing in the long term range. Otherwise todays Bitcoin price may have disappointed many of the traders.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:10:40 PM

As a trader then you should be able to be grateful for what you've got today, if the taste is already there then you will be more comfortable in trading, the problem of selling and buying it depends on your heart and needs.

By 'it depends on your heart', you're referring to feelings? If so -- feelings are a bad guide. Every buying/selling decision should be made based on proper research/analysis, and not how you feel about the market on that moment. Basically all people that started with trading followed their feelings, and it mostly turned out to be a losing game for them. After a while you develop a decent level of market understanding, and that's what your main driver will be. You'll understand what I am talking about at some point.
Eternu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:22:21 PM

With current happenings, I would prefer to invest in ALT rather than bitcoin but at the same time one needs to be careful but if you are looking longterm, then bitcoin is the surest way to go, the reason for that is because has gotten to a point where only major events can affects its price and this major events dont happen every time but with its own embedded risk too. But short term, alt with good potential is your best bet you can imagine.
yes it will divert theattention of the traders, who may think thing of to switch to the Alts rather than sticking to the Bitcoin trading for a short term. Bitcoin has it s value in the market and is more better than any other currency.  so it can be better option for those investing in the long term range. Otherwise todays Bitcoin price may have disappointed many of the traders.
I think you guys are right, it would be wise for me to buy some alt coin for short term profit, because price of bitcoin do not change that much. I have heard that there are some problems with miners and blockchain at the moment, and i am not sure how that will impact bitcoin. But can you suggest me some good alt coin to check out and possibly start trading? Cheesy
Mbokani

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:04:57 PM

There are actually n number of news citing the case that bitcoin is booming just because of that cause and still i do not know what source and data has to be believed,recently i heard that the economic uncertainity from US has caused a rapid increase in the price yesterday,what ever it may be it is good times for investors who had the ability to invest at an earlier time.
Armstand

Activity: 626

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:26:20 PM

According to me, you should buy right now. You will definitely gonna get profit by the end of the year. But if you are really not sure, try to earn bitcoin through signature and social media campaign. If that is not enough, I advise you to buy. You will surely gonna make profit.

Why will I listen to you without proof or basis about your opinion? But I agree with you that if we buy today, we have high chance to gain profit at the end of the year due to bitcoin price inflation.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:48:46 AM

Moment for now is holding you coin. Price just for this month went around 400$ and that is for this 18-19 days. This is huge amount for this short time but if you calculate percentage per day if you can buy then you will earn profit within days if this keeps up like it it. Estimates that we will bounce over 2000$ for this weekend, image if we come much more in just one month from now. Best option if you have buy them not sell them.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:24:55 AM

In my opinion, there is no such thing as being too late in the party because bitcoin is still in its early stages right now and there’s so much more growth to be had. If you can have the patience to hold for a long time, even medium term at that, say 3-5 years, the price would have increased somewhat during that period and just continue to buy when the price go down by 5 or 10 percent. We all know the capability of bitcoin to bounce back even stronger after dips so this must be taken advantage of.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: