Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:19:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moment for buying or selling?  (Read 11105 times)
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:41:52 PM

I was thinking, because of Bitcoin price skyrocketed, would it be wise to buy bitcoin now? I have some bitcoin in wallet, but nothing much, and i was thinking to buy some bitcoin more. But because of price rising in last few days i am not sure what to do, because if i buy now, maybe price will go down and ill lose profit, or maybe it will go up and i did not buy so ill lose profit too. What are your thinking on matter and what do you think how much will price of bitcoin rise this year?
For you to be able to decide whether you will buy bitcoin or sell it, assure that you are always aware and updated on the sudden changes on the bitcoin price rate which can be seen on the market.  Be observant on the bitcoin price movement for you to be able to decide what move will you do for your own benefits and purpose. Just always remember to get into the flow wherein you should buy when the price dump and also sell when the bitcoin price pumps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bebejhen

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:10:41 PM

I think there is no right age in saving money. Since we were kids our parents taught is how to save money in our so called piggy bank. That piggy shape with hole in the middle where you can shoot your coins. But the saving really started when you realized the value of a money. When you have things that want to buy, when you're thinking about your future and so on.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:11:52 PM

Due to volatile nature of bitcoin it's better to keep investing your fiat whenever the price drop is there. It doesn't matter if the price is very less because it would be still profit when it rises more than that. This will give us collective profits when bitcoin price rises above all the investments per different rates that we did earlier. So there is no right time to buy bitcoin or sell it. It's all about the price dropping and getting your btc refilled for bettering your profits. Emotions should be kept away because investing in emotional way is the first sign to loose the money. Very simple maths is involved, if you keep grabbing at lower prices though the price keeps increasing later then it would generate us profit. So invest as much as we can whenever price dips are there.
With the volatile nature of bitcoin,you could make some good profit with the ups and downs and for making a good amount of profit in a very short time it is possible if you are investing with every price drop and is able to hold for some time till the price recovers and there is a risk involved with it too,what if the market corrects two thousand dollars,then it would be a disaster for the investor in the short term,if you are able to take some risks then entering with every dip is a viable solution for making a good profit.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:46:51 AM

if seen in the current market movement I prefer to wait or it could be to buy, because it looks like the price will rise again so it's better to buy, but if you already have bitcoin better to wait because bitcoin prices will likely increase again.
Yes, It is the right time to hold onto your bitcoins because they are very much likely to touch 5 dollars before the end of this year. But if you want to grab bitcoins, I don’t suggest buying at the moment because you won’t be enjoying big profits at this time. Wait for a sufficient decrease in the values.
Hamphser

Activity: 2422
Merit: 324

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:51:13 AM

if seen in the current market movement I prefer to wait or it could be to buy, because it looks like the price will rise again so it's better to buy, but if you already have bitcoin better to wait because bitcoin prices will likely increase again.
Yes, It is the right time to hold onto your bitcoins because they are very much likely to touch 5 dollars before the end of this year. But if you want to grab bitcoins, I don’t suggest buying at the moment because you won’t be enjoying big profits at this time. Wait for a sufficient decrease in the values.
I would say this would be the best time to buy cheap bitcoins as of now because anytime soon we wont see this price again. $4300 is the recent price on which we would able to buy for now.It not necessary to buy whole bitcoin because it is really somehow expensive to do such thing.Moment for buying would really be as of now not only for short term trading but also for long term.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sandrun

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:57:00 AM

I think you should buy bitcoin today. it's never too late to buy bitcoin. maybe the price will go down but it's only temporary .. and the price will come back up. if you ask your moment to buy bitcoin .. maybe it is very easy for bitcoin. you only buy bitcoin at a cheap price and sell it when it is expensive. but you should not sell it .. keep your bitcoin in a long time so you get a lot of profit. do not wait for bitcoin prices to go up as you will regret in the future.

Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:43:05 PM

I was thinking, because of Bitcoin price skyrocketed, would it be wise to buy bitcoin now? I have some bitcoin in wallet, but nothing much, and i was thinking to buy some bitcoin more. But because of price rising in last few days i am not sure what to do, because if i buy now, maybe price will go down and ill lose profit, or maybe it will go up and i did not buy so ill lose profit too. What are your thinking on matter and what do you think how much will price of bitcoin rise this year?
Don't wait until you can not buy bitcoin because it's too expensive. It's better to invest as early as possible and overcome your risk as most of failed people are those who can not overcome the risk. If bitcoin falls fown, it's okay as I'm very sure it will rise again as it's gaining popularity that can beat fiat money'a volume.
Depends demand buying on market, if Bitcoin falldown by panic seller, it can comeback in short time and increase again. However, if Bitcoin falldown by many reason about bugs, breakdown bubble growth, loss Bitcoin by hacker (like 2013) ... I can sure need much time for recovery the price of Bitcoin.
Well this is something which depends on how much learned you are and, how good you are at making decisions.
One common sense observation is to buy them when we see graph going down, and sell them when you think it’s time. But it totally depends on you. Think and act wisely before making any decision.
Absolutely right. Think wisely before making up any decision so that you won’t regret in future. Though it is very much hard to decide amongst these two, but you can make a good decision yet. All you need is to consider the benefits of both and choose which is more beneficial for you. You just need to have an open mind to decide this.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:56:15 PM

If you have more money and you want to invest bitcoin you need to buy bitcoin and wait until you got a high profit(long term) but if you dont want to take a risk because the price of bitcoin is not stable and you need money go sell it.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:32:17 AM

If you have more money and you want to invest bitcoin you need to buy bitcoin and wait until you got a high profit(long term) but if you dont want to take a risk because the price of bitcoin is not stable and you need money go sell it.
It is best to not put all the money that we have in bitcoin and just only invest a good percentage of money that we can afford to lose because if we put all our money in bitcoin then it is risky for us and if the emergency occurs then we will just lose the potential investment because we need to sell our bitcoins so diversify always to be safe in all circumstances.
bcnaranjo

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:52:39 AM

Why not invest on other currency which are also rising up, like ethereum. I guess it is not practical now to buy bitcoin since it is really very high market cap.
Forhadm

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:07:40 AM

I was a new campaigner for this bitcoin side and i do not selling my bitcoin, because i do not earn as well at first i will earn more bitcoin as a social campaign also buying some bitcoin from this others side after i will earn a lot of money then i will selling my bitcoin.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:22:11 AM

If I were to buy bitcoin I will wait till the price reaches $3000 surely bitcoin will drop but a little drop in price doesn't signal that you need to buy for investment it's just a matter of short fluctuations, If you are really a good investor you must wait for the proper price for investment right now is not a good time to invest because the value decrease a little then suddenly rise again, you will not have good profit with that.
djablom1

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:06:19 AM

The moment for buying bitcoins would be when it is low
If I were to buy bitcoin I will wait till the price reaches $3000 surely bitcoin will drop but a little drop in price doesn't signal that you need to buy for investment it's just a matter of short fluctuations, If you are really a good investor you must wait for the proper price for investment right now is not a good time to invest because the value decrease a little then suddenly rise again, you will not have good profit with that.
I also think that it would be profitable when bitcoins reaches the price of $3000 but i am not sure that it would drop so low.
gekon

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:19:26 AM

Moment for buying for selling is the key of profit in earn BTC. So i guess you have to be patience , brave and lucky. Some guys really can't choose the bottom price of the coin they want to buy and some guys can. So that lead to the truth. Those can buy bottom price and sell top price is fucking rich.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:48:15 AM

Moment for buying for selling is the key of profit in earn BTC. So i guess you have to be patience , brave and lucky. Some guys really can't choose the bottom price of the coin they want to buy and some guys can. So that lead to the truth. Those can buy bottom price and sell top price is fucking rich.
some people choose to be silent doing buying activity to sell some people holding to rich not the fucking rich you mean you must write rich suddenly jerk fuck
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:54:06 AM

The moment for buying bitcoins would be when it is low
I also think that it would be profitable when bitcoins reaches the price of $3000 but i am not sure that it would drop so low.
I think Bitcoin will be hard to drop to $ 3,000 at this time. Bitcoin has surpassed the resistance at $ 4,400 and $ 4,200. It may be down to $ 4,000 but any further reduction could be a great storm. I believe Bitcoin will soon reach the $ 5,000 goal. Should buy at $ 4000 well okay. We should regularly update the news. Nothing is certain, just speculation !!

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:34:18 PM

I think you should buy bitcoin today. it's never too late to buy bitcoin. maybe the price will go down but it's only temporary .. and the price will come back up. if you ask your moment to buy bitcoin .. maybe it is very easy for bitcoin. you only buy bitcoin at a cheap price and sell it when it is expensive. but you should not sell it .. keep your bitcoin in a long time so you get a lot of profit. do not wait for bitcoin prices to go up as you will regret in the future.
I don’t want to be disrespectful to you but you sound so startled or you can say like a parrot who ahs crammed a lesson and speaking it out loud. There are many decent ways of saying what you have advised. What I have understood, according to that I agree with you that bitcoins are always so profitable and it is never late to jump into bitcoins’ world.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:02:42 PM

Moment like now is the right time to buy, before bitcoin price increases again I will take advantage of this moment to buy, in the moment all feel hesitate to invest because of negative news from china. I'm sure bitcoin will recover quickly.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:07:07 PM

Who knows how much bitcoin will grow, if you think and trust that bitcoin price will still increase, it's better if you will invest now. Because if it goes up more in the next month, you might regret not investing now. It happened before and I think it was asked a lot before. I've even asked this question to a friend when bitcoin price was just $500 and now I regret not investing as early as I can.
Stedsm
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:30:04 PM

OP, I think the price must have been below 2k when you posted this. You had the opportunity to make your investment >2.5x without having to do much but guess you didn't do anything and heard all those pessimists who were just asking you to even sell off what you had. But future is now, so investing atm is also not a bad alt if you can wait a bit more till the end of this year, and you will be paid off for your patience.

██████████████████████