Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:16:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moment for buying or selling?  (Read 11113 times)
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:08:50 PM

a good moment is to buy at the time the price goes down and sell at the time the price goes up, but do not sell all, hold some who know the price will still be high again
That moment happened last 2 days ago. I dont have an idea on when will be the next dip that everyone can buy their favorite coin. Just put bitcoin in a cold storage and dont touch them either sell them. Time will come that you can sell them a better price. And today, if you have spare cash keep on buying.

Indeed, 2 days ago was a good time to buy. The price dipped a lot more than I expected. Close to 20%, maybe even more. It is quite shocking actually that the price rebounded so fast already. It makes me think it will go over $5,000 and maybe $6,000 before this bubble bursts. My money is on it getting over $5,000 for sure. Everyone wants it, and when an entire market wants something - it usually happens!

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:28:55 PM

a good moment is to buy at the time the price goes down and sell at the time the price goes up, but do not sell all, hold some who know the price will still be high again
That moment happened last 2 days ago. I dont have an idea on when will be the next dip that everyone can buy their favorite coin. Just put bitcoin in a cold storage and dont touch them either sell them. Time will come that you can sell them a better price. And today, if you have spare cash keep on buying.

Indeed, 2 days ago was a good time to buy. The price dipped a lot more than I expected. Close to 20%, maybe even more. It is quite shocking actually that the price rebounded so fast already. It makes me think it will go over $5,000 and maybe $6,000 before this bubble bursts. My money is on it getting over $5,000 for sure. Everyone wants it, and when an entire market wants something - it usually happens!
Yes this price range may be the price in the end of this year but it always depend on the news that comes to bitcoin because news have a great effect to the market that can change fast the up and down of the coins price.

coinzoid

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:33:43 PM

I'm not a good one, when it comes to calculate right moment to buy or sell. I try to analyse before making a move, but sometimes invalid calculation causes delay of profit or it immediately causes loses.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:10:26 PM

If you want to invest it for some longer time, for a few years, that the time is still just right. Price is going to be probably $10k at late 2018 and even more alter on, so if you look at it now, it's still pretty "low".

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 09:15:53 PM

I will soon see what my members will do.
My members earn BTC and dollars.
They can exchange on my exchanger integrated on my site.
If they believe that it is better selling or buying...I will see.
So far they do nothing...they keep dollar and BTC.
Wait and see...

Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:28:01 PM

I'm not a good one, when it comes to calculate right moment to buy or sell. I try to analyse before making a move, but sometimes invalid calculation causes delay of profit or it immediately causes loses.
In buying or selling bitcoin with the price right now that is expensive at some point is hard to analyzed. But if we can predict the future price ahead we still can earn profit. If buying now for sure we can still earn as the value will be skyrocket for hodling.
alva 666

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:49:27 AM

you must be smart enough to answer this equation

this answer if right will be rich  if wrong will be poor
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:18:30 AM

In buying or selling bitcoin with the price right now that is expensive at some point is hard to analyzed. But if we can predict the future price ahead we still can earn profit. If buying now for sure we can still earn as the value will be skyrocket for hodling.
If we want a less risky investment then holding it will be the best option. As much as possible if there's no need to buy stuffs immediately,why not wait for a little longer when the value reaches high. Make more savings no than spending. It will worth a wait.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:53:36 AM

If we want a less risky investment then holding it will be the best option. As much as possible if there's no need to buy stuffs immediately,why not wait for a little longer when the value reaches high. Make more savings no than spending. It will worth a wait.
Great advice and that is what the newbie and the other bitcoin user need to think because if they will have a good amount of bitcoin for their savings and if they will hold it for a long time then it is possible for them to gain more money in bitcoin and buy more stuffs that they like in the future and it is better for me to spend fiat in stuffs rather than bitcoin.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:11:46 AM

Great advice and that is what the newbie and the other bitcoin user need to think because if they will have a good amount of bitcoin for their savings and if they will hold it for a long time then it is possible for them to gain more money in bitcoin and buy more stuffs that they like in the future and it is better for me to spend fiat in stuffs rather than bitcoin.

yes with bitcoin must have a chance to earn money to meet the cost of living needs, but it would be nice to do a bitcoin austerity measures because, so fast bitcoin progress will be accompanied by rising prices that continue to rise.
Roman Abraham

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:42:10 AM

I was thinking, because of Bitcoin price skyrocketed, would it be wise to buy bitcoin now? I have some bitcoin in wallet, but nothing much, and i was thinking to buy some bitcoin more. But because of price rising in last few days i am not sure what to do, because if i buy now, maybe price will go down and ill lose profit, or maybe it will go up and i did not buy so ill lose profit too. What are your thinking on matter and what do you think how much will price of bitcoin rise this year?

If you look bitcoin price now, I think this is a good time to buy bitcoin, bitcoin price according to coindesk $ 4664, and it is predicted that bitcoin price will reach $ 5000 by the end of this year and even later this month. if this happens then this will bring considerable profit. but one thing we should always remember is that the bitcoin price is unstable, so we should really think of all the possibilities that can happen.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:00:51 AM

I was thinking, because of Bitcoin price skyrocketed, would it be wise to buy bitcoin now? I have some bitcoin in wallet, but nothing much, and i was thinking to buy some bitcoin more. But because of price rising in last few days i am not sure what to do, because if i buy now, maybe price will go down and ill lose profit, or maybe it will go up and i did not buy so ill lose profit too. What are your thinking on matter and what do you think how much will price of bitcoin rise this year?

It's so hard to decide to buy or sell a bitcoin because of its price. I think all of the bitcoin holders are afraid because they might think that they'll lose profit on it because of its price. We really don't know what will happen if we buy or sell a bitcoin because we might experience the regret if we made a wrong decision.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:17:36 PM

$4,000 was a good price to buy and we are in the middle of going in $5,000 or it can be back again at $4,000. And the good time to buy when the price starts to be at $4,000 again. But it's better to wait for some more time because when we see the price getting ready to enter $5,000 buy immediately.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:50:04 PM

This is what most of the newbies do. Buying unnecessary things and spending for things that are not important. Others may treat these as gifts for themselves but for others it is just for luxury. It will be better to hold bitcoin now. The price maybe unstable and is very volatile but looking at the history of bitcoin will make you see that since then the market price had risen and bitcoin had been very successful.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
TokenGuy

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:47:03 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 10:29:22 AM by TokenGuy

$4,000 was a good price to buy and we are in the middle of going in $5,000 or it can be back again at $4,000. And the good time to buy when the price starts to be at $4,000 again. But it's better to wait for some more time because when we see the price getting ready to enter $5,000 buy immediately.

Moment for buying would be when it is as low as possible or when it is going higher and higher because you will make profit of it because bitcoin always goes high and high even when it goes low it will go high.
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:58:07 PM

I think that depends if you are a long or short term investor.  Here's what i think.  If you are a long term invester you should buy bitcoin already and wait till next year and of course wait this december because it is predicted by some that it will increase more up to 5000 dollars.  But if you are a short term holder,  you should wait until the price dumps.  It is increasing but apparently it needs to halt.  It will come.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:40:24 PM

today is another day of time to buy bitcoin as it dump again and expect tomorrow or a day after it will pump in unexpected amount ..
yes it is because bitcoin will really rise until 10k USD on the first month of the year 2018 and it is no stoppage on this because as you can see crypto is all around the world and every ICO need BTC to be well klnow and be strong in the market as the father of crypto is BITCOIN
Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:16:07 PM

You've already mentioned that it is continuously increasing, so if you will buy at this moment, its value will increase as well as your profit. But to make sure that your profit will be big, you need to be patient and wait until the value drops. And if that happen, buy as many as you can and hold it for a long period of time. You should know what to do next which is to sell it during the pumps.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:22:17 PM

Yes indeed, the exact time to buy is when bitcoin prices go down, and sell them when bitcoin prices rise again. But out of half the sales you invest in the long run, you can make huge profits and half of that you convert into official money. so you can enjoy, while waiting for return on investment.

It's not necessary to choose buying of bitcoin when the prices are down. If we keep waiting for that period then we might just loose the profits which we might have gotten even when the price was high and it went higher than that and you did not make investment at that peak. This is the way bitcoin works and it keeps rising all the time.bthats mantra one should never forget about the bitcoin. I'm pretty sure that bitcoin will never let us down at any point so it's better to keep investing in long run in the bitcoin. Keeping the liquid investment means grabbing more profits over the time. Even if you try out this for a month you will see the results.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:23:04 PM

You never know what can happen, sometimes we are right in our desicions and sometimes not.
Still it is a good thing to analyze before buying something.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀