Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:34:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moment for buying or selling?  (Read 11115 times)
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:24:53 PM

Now is the best time to buy bitcoins as price of bitcoins has dropped from $4800 to around $3000.So if you believe in bitcoins that it will rise again then buy bitcoins as Bitcoins has always survived these drops.As before this year ends bitcoins price might cross $5000 mark so there would be some profit.While bitcoins price has dropped there is no sense in selling bitcoins why to take loss if you can hold them.
I'm not so sure. If you're waiting to buy and have missed the chance today, before it started to recover, don't buy. It would be wise to wait and see how it proceeds and if the trend really reverses. I'm not saying it's not going to recover and reach $5000 because it is, but it would be unwise to buy in a period of uncertainty and selloffs, when it's very likely we'll retest the bottom support and you'll be able to buy much cheaper.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TanClan98

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:04:47 PM

QUESTION HERE I HOPE SOMEONE WILL SEEK TO ANSWER

I want to know I read topics days ago and it says back in 2015 I think. Lets just say years ago

So for the veterans can tell that if I bought bitcoins (BTC) will it rise or get high years later?
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:24:44 PM

QUESTION HERE I HOPE SOMEONE WILL SEEK TO ANSWER

I want to know I read topics days ago and it says back in 2015 I think. Lets just say years ago

So for the veterans can tell that if I bought bitcoins (BTC) will it rise or get high years later?

Hey,

I am no expert, but based on my previous experiences with Bitcoin can almost guarantee you that the price will someday go over $10,000. The question is not if, but when.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:26:41 PM

I have bought 0.80 bitcoins yesterday, and i am happy because i bought them at $3200/rate. So when the price recovers and goes to $5k, i will make more than 30% profit from that buy.
This is a really good opportunity to buy a lot of altcoins, also ethereum is at $240, it is so cheap oh my god! i think i will be buying waves too, they are at $3,8.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:47:52 PM

Buy anytime you want especially when the price is down. Sell when the price is high, or profit. But you can wait until the price goes up like a rocket and your profit multiple. Don't sell when the price is low, no matter what. But if you are too paranoid, you can sell to decrease your loss. But for me, I will never sell until I get profit. Bitcoin price will keep going up. A little problem is normal.
unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 11:54:05 PM

Now is the right moment to wait and buy if you can afford to buy, hopefully you did not sell in panic yesterday. taking advantage of the best moment by buying on the panic that is happening is something very right decision.

Haesoo

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:11:23 AM

I have bought 0.80 bitcoins yesterday, and i am happy because i bought them at $3200/rate. So when the price recovers and goes to $5k, i will make more than 30% profit from that buy.
This is a really good opportunity to buy a lot of altcoins, also ethereum is at $240, it is so cheap oh my god! i think i will be buying waves too, they are at $3,8.

These past few days are the red sale of all cryptos and it's a good thing that you've been able to see the other side of picture. You took the chance to buy promising coins and soon when bitcoin touches again it's ath you'll have a good profit. Hope other traders sees this so they won't panic whenever fuds are spreading.
deejhay

Activity: 119

for future

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:21:22 AM

There are no right moment as you can see, bitcoin price just go up or steep down so just be observant and invest the money you dont need at the time in bitcoin. Be patient and trust that price will go rise after you bought bitcoin.

Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:41:46 AM

Now is the right moment to wait and buy if you can afford to buy, hopefully you did not sell in panic yesterday. taking advantage of the best moment by buying on the panic that is happening is something very right decision.
Now the bitcoin price has reached $ 3800 and I think this is the best time, maybe many people regret not buying bitcoin the day before yesterday when the bitcoin price was $ 3100, but I think the price will continue to rise so now is the best time to buy bitcoin. tomorrow or next week the price will reach $ 5000.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
10yearsolder

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:45:30 AM

This is posted long time ago. I cannot respond to it already. What I know though is that today is surely a buying time of Bitcoin and so many altcoins.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:52:25 AM

I use bitcoin as a payment and not as a trading method. Hence, when I need bitcoin to pay something I will exchange exactly at that time and the bitcoin price doesn't play any role.

When I receive bitcoin, I immediately exchange it to fiat.

I like the way that you think as an employee. we just take that all we deserve to it. As Usual, there are liability and family at home that have to be paid.

otherwise, according to the investor's view who interest in profit, Selling an instrument when its price falling down is not a wise decision.

Well, it all depends on everyone to make decisions based on needs and habits. May Peace Always be with you
Indeed, we all are supposed to make our decisions on basis of our personal needs and requirements. There is no need to sell off your coins when the prices are dumping rather it is the best time to buy coins so that you can enjoy profits in the time when the coin is present in the green area of graph.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:08:49 AM

I think this is a good moment to buy bitcoin, the reason is simple because the price is still cheap (under $ 4000) and we will soon get the $ 5000 price before this month ends.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:45:10 AM

I think this is a good moment to buy bitcoin, the reason is simple because the price is still cheap (under $ 4000) and we will soon get the $ 5000 price before this month ends.

Well if we're going to buy at this cheap price we have to hurry as btc is recovering pretty quick. Good thing for those people who had the foresight of buying when things are in chaos yesterday. Pity those that sold, i think they should trust btc more if they want to really make money out of it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:15:56 AM

I think the best moment to buy bitcoin is now, do not ever keep putting off, these days the bitcoin price drops so this is a golden opportunity that we can take and I'm sure tomorrow or another month the price will skyrocket.
Yes I also would like to say this that it is the right time to buy bitcoin because there is a lot of prediction that says that the price of the bitcoin will increase in the coming days more and more but to be very mean I am waiting for the price to get down so that I will buy more bitcoin. So it is the right time to buy bitcoin and also the right time to hold your present bitcoin for more profit in the future.

fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:23:59 AM

In my case, i don't have a capital to invest but if i'm given a chance, Moment for buying when the price goes down, just hold on it and wait for a couple of days that may find you a good start to have more profit. This is the ultimate reason when to pump and dump, There's also a prospect that bitcoin will reach $10k in the future. This makes me more curious and optimistic to hold bitcoins as early as possible.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:55:17 AM

If you still have the idea of selling or buying bitcoin in 07/09/2017, then I recommend patience. As a matter of fact, bitcoin price is still growing, so why not be patient even more? If you are in need of money or have financial problems, then you should sell your bitcoin. Don't live a life without money when you already know that money is within your hands.
I will suggest the same to bitcoin holders. We all know that there are maximum chances of bitcoins touching 5k dollars and even going beyond in November, so why to waste bitcoins right now when little patience can make you richer. I would cash out some of my bitcoins in December to enjoy the sweetest fruit ever of my patience.
Yes, For those who really want to party hard on New Year eve, they should not take out bitcoins out of their wallets before the closing months of 2017. I am pretty much sure that the investors are going to find a magnificent treasure with bitcoins. Let us all cross fingers so that our predictions may come true!
otol55

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:20:07 AM

for now I have a hunch to buy Bitcoin because I think next year Bitcoin will not be seen for $ 3K.
Bitcoin for the future Hold and Hold.

voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:54:01 AM

The current bitcoin price is $ 3100, and I think it's a good moment to buy, I'm sure next week the bitcoin price will return to $ 4000 and next month's start will reach $ 5000.
Agree with you. It was rather deep correction, so after it I hope the price will only grow) That's why it's time for buying now.
I was thinking the price will hit below $3000 falling to $2000 I guess, but surprisingly it’s going back up and was around $3500 the last time I checked. But no matter what happens, I still believe this is a perfect time to buy in, though I can’t tell what will actually happen in the next fork which is on November.
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:40:23 AM

I think the way to sell and buy bitcoin is very easy. you just sell at a high price and buy at a low price. it's very easy to do. do not need any special skills to benefit from bitcoin. if you are good at utilizing the price of fluctuating bitcoin .. then you can take a chance at any time. so you get a profit in the long run and short. but for me bitcoin menhan is more important than you sell it. because the longer you store bitcoin the more profit you get will get bigger .. i'm sure the bitcoin price will be the oldest go up. so buy bitcoin now
I think the best and perfect moment for buying bitcoins is the dump period of bitcoin in the market when prices of bitcoins are falling & the best moment for selling bitcoins is the pump period when prices of bitcoins are rising in the market. Besides this they can also sale their products for bitcoins online when their prices are high to make huge profits.
HARRYscotter

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:33:56 AM

buying and selling bitcoin need smart and lucky  so you can buy by 4000$  or wait till tomorrow and buy by 3000$   this is made bitcoin power

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: