Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:12:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moment for buying or selling?  (Read 11115 times)
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:52:44 AM

In this case my opinion you should buy bitcoin but it's true bitcoin market now not good. you should hold some month then sell it & I think this is good for your earning. now you gonna sell it I am sure you will not get profit. so, hold it now.
Now a good moment in my opinion to buy a little,BTC has reached 20K more in the year yesterday.I think now is the right moment likely to rise up to 25K more in this year.Well because BTC has given beauty in last year and I think maybe will give beauty in this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:54:24 AM

I was thinking, because of Bitcoin price skyrocketed, would it be wise to buy bitcoin now? I have some bitcoin in wallet, but nothing much, and i was thinking to buy some bitcoin more. But because of price rising in last few days i am not sure what to do, because if i buy now, maybe price will go down and ill lose profit, or maybe it will go up and i did not buy so ill lose profit too. What are your thinking on matter and what do you think how much will price of bitcoin rise this year?
I guess this would be the perfect time for you to buy bitcoins because it has been in dip for a month now. Make it fast because we will never know when it will rise up again and by then we cannot able to buy more. It is much better to just collect our profits when the time comes.
Amakaamy

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:11:20 PM

Hmmm, moments of Red, this is definitely the time to be and stock cos Bitcoin will skyrocket.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:13:11 PM

In this case my opinion you should buy bitcoin but it's true bitcoin market now not good. you should hold some month then sell it & I think this is good for your earning. now you gonna sell it I am sure you will not get profit. so, hold it now.
Now a good moment in my opinion to buy a little,BTC has reached 20K more in the year yesterday.I think now is the right moment likely to rise up to 25K more in this year.Well because BTC has given beauty in last year and I think maybe will give beauty in this year.

Yeah this is the moment to buy bitcoin because I believe that bitcoin will be more expensive in the next coming day so better to buy while the price is not so much high.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:27:52 PM

Yeah this is the moment to buy bitcoin because I believe that bitcoin will be more expensive in the next coming day so better to buy while the price is not so much high.
well i agree on that i believe that bitcoin can really  rise in a  short period of time because it is really getting more trend each day .So then the moment of buying will be today because bitcoin today is really droping and it can really change in a moment bitcoin is really unstable and it is profitable if we really focus on it.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:39:36 PM

I was thinking, because of Bitcoin price skyrocketed, would it be wise to buy bitcoin now? I have some bitcoin in wallet, but nothing much, and i was thinking to buy some bitcoin more. But because of price rising in last few days i am not sure what to do, because if i buy now, maybe price will go down and ill lose profit, or maybe it will go up and i did not buy so ill lose profit too. What are your thinking on matter and what do you think how much will price of bitcoin rise this year?
I guess this would be the perfect time for you to buy bitcoins because it has been in dip for a month now. Make it fast because we will never know when it will rise up again and by then we cannot able to buy more. It is much better to just collect our profits when the time comes.
yes,i agree with you this is the right time to buy bitcoin because the value for now was decreasing you can check the prices of it's coins in the coinmarketcap so you can choose what coins you want to invest and best moment for selling is when the prices go to the moon again or let's say it is a high value you can cash out through your wallet. But as long as you still don't need to money just hold it longer we don't know bitcoin in this coming years will be more expensive.
James_Spider501

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:13:15 PM

yes,i concur with you this is the opportune time to purchase bitcoin in light of the fact that the incentive until further notice was diminishing you can check its costs coins in the coinmarketcap so you can pick what coins you need to contribute and best minute for offering is the point at which the costs go to the moon again or suppose it is a high esteem you can money out through your wallet.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:32:53 PM

This moment is best for investing to Bitcoin. Its market value is currently falling and is having difficulties to climb its way up but that's just temporary. The best thing to do rather than to panic and worry is to just invest to it as much as possible so when its market value starts to rise, huge profit will be earned since its market value is expected to be more expensive in the future.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

maybe now the best moment to buy bitcoin as a future investment, and when the bitcoin price is declining it is very good to buy and hold with a certain time period of 2-3 years ahead and of course you will benefit from this HOLDING bitcoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:29:21 PM

I would stay away now from any cryptocurrency operations (here I mean selling or buying). I use this unstable time on the market for monitoring the coins’ rates. December, 20, 2017 was the coolest day to sell BTC, and January, 17, 2018 was the time to buy it. Now patience is needed.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:41:32 PM

maybe now the best moment to buy bitcoin as a future investment, and when the bitcoin price is declining it is very good to buy and hold with a certain time period of 2-3 years ahead and of course you will benefit from this HOLDING bitcoin.
for altcoin, a good moment to buy is, when it is a new coin in the market, and the price is far from the price of ICO. I think it would be a good coin to buy in large quantities. because based on experience, the price will go up high in a few months.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:59:05 AM

Predicting to buy and selling the coins is not rocket science. It's simple, and it is well followed by all when the price drops buy the coins and hold it wait for the right moment that is the time of increase in price then sell the coins it's as simple as that.

I would better buy Bitcoin now. I have almost no doubts that Bitcoin will strengthen its positions very fast, and again there will be something like BTC boom. I personally do not buy now it as I hold Bitcoins already.
amzad

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:01:10 PM

I think Bitcoin will raise prices. Because Bitcoin has been moving all the way over the past year. Bitcoin became popular day by day Hope Bitcoin's price will rise to 22k. So now the opportunity to get the BTC. If you can buy and save, hope will be in the future.
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:07:25 PM

People usually buy more when price drop and sells when the price go high.
So, if the price has gone higher than your budget and risk level, I suggest you wait.
Otherwise, you you buy hoping for it to continue upwards for a profit.Is all about
your budget, risk level,proper market analysis and luck too.
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:10:49 PM

People usually buy more when price drop and sells when the price go high.
So, if the price has gone higher than your budget and risk level, I suggest you wait.
Otherwise, you you buy hoping for it to continue upwards for a profit.Is all about
your budget, risk level,proper market analysis and luck too.

It does not get much obvious that this, look for a good technical opportunity to sell and then... buy again because this market is going to grow for sure and you cannot afford not to be here.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:12:03 PM

In my own opinion, i think the best way to buy bitcoin if you are planning to buy, is when its price is very low. In that way, you can buy as much bitcoin as you can in a large amount. Then the next thing you will do is to wait. Wait until the price of bitcoin increase again. Then if you think that its the right time to sell your bitcoin, dont sell all of it. Left some of it in your wallet then do the process again. You can also increase the amount of bitcoin you have by earning it.

kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:37:03 PM

if bitcoin prices are skyrocketing and in prediction will still continue to rise then you can buy it because the price will continue to rise, so you still have a chance to profit
kasansa

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:27:41 PM

If you have the correct guessing to buy bitcoin it depends upon the situation and your decision to buy you can go ahead with out any fear. Because we are in 2018 I am sure bitcoin won't let you to afraid it will fetch more then your expectations. So this is the moment to buy for your dream to come true.

jhamz03

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:02:40 PM

When the moment you want to buy or selling bitcoin, my opinion is that you just have to do analyze first the chart of the coin that you want to buy dont just do guessing, then you can check the price of all currency at the coinmarketcap. After that you can go ahead and buy some crypto you want and hold it if you think the price of that currency you choose has a potential to moon. Always monitor the chart wait until it reach the peak then sell if you think the the price of your coin is profitable.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:12:27 PM

When the moment you want to buy or selling bitcoin, my opinion is that you just have to do analyze first the chart of the coin that you want to buy dont just do guessing, then you can check the price of all currency at the coinmarketcap. After that you can go ahead and buy some crypto you want and hold it if you think the price of that currency you choose has a potential to moon. Always monitor the chart wait until it reach the peak then sell if you think the the price of your coin is profitable.

A good advice.  Yes we have to analyze first anything amd every steps that we will make.  Although bitcoin is a risk still we have to carefully do some safety measures.  Buy bitcoin or other coins when its price is still low then sell them if it goes up or the price is right for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: