Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:17:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how earn btc from online???  (Read 63245 times)
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:49:34 AM

hey...I want to know easily  earn btc from online...can you give some tips about it...someone only tell me that earn btc easily bt they not given any tips...plz...anyone help me

The easy way is in the faucet sites since the thing you need to do their is to click some captcha and wait for its available and aside from that you can't find any sites where you can earn easy money. You should work for it and try to seek those resourcel thing that might benifited you the most and you can start on signature campaigns where you can earn money decently by posting some quality thoughs and ideas on this furom.

Faucet is not the easy way for earning BTC because the amount of coins that you can claim on each period are very small and the minimum amount in able to withdraw your BTC is too high compared to the possible amount you can claim. I agree with you that joining on bounty campaign on the forum is the most convinient way and safe for newbie to earn some BTC.

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:00:28 AM

They had a lot of opportunities to earn bitcoins, you can use faucets, join to signature campaign, gambled if you want, make a business like lending and etc. You had a lot of thing to do earn Bitcoin.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:13:11 AM

Captcha typer jobs is an easy source of bitcoins. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1763368.0
You can do it all day long, completing recaptcha captchas, it's easy. In the thread I put the link above you can see there are extra earnings feature depending how many captchas you complete, if you complete more captchas than all on the weekend you will earn extra prize.

I was doing raiblock captchas for some years before for a person danger in the forum. He was doing correct time payment but scammed and doesn't provide the payment. Instead of doing captchas they can do fauceting if you are looking for micro earnings.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:34:48 AM

it is good that you join signature campaign why dont you join solving captcha or doing some onlinejob like programmer or developer if you have a skill, try to look  in marketplace/services section or micro earnings section to earn some extra bitcoin.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:47:09 AM

2. Signature Campaign (Free)
This is one of my favorite. You can get all the info in service board.
What you need to be is a QUALITY POSTER to get approve in a sig. campaign. Signature campaign managers like QUALITY POSTERS, so you have to improve your posting quality before applying in a sig. campaign... You can check the Sig. Campaign list here > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Agree, this is also my favorite to get bitcoin. So, I recommend to join the signature campaign in this forum, I think the results you get from the signature campaign will be greater when compared with the results of a faucet. Grin
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:55:20 AM

What you need to be is a QUALITY POSTER to get approve in a sig. campaign. Signature campaign managers like QUALITY POSTERS, so you have to improve your posting quality before applying in a sig. campaign... You can check the Sig. Campaign list here > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Agree, this is also my favorite to get bitcoin. So, I recommend to join the signature campaign in this forum, I think the results you get from the signature campaign will be greater when compared with the results of a faucet. Grin

Faucets will waste your time and you will never be satisfied with the amount that you will earn from it so the better choice would be to invest that time and efforts in earning from signature campaign as the income generated from signature campaign would be definitely higher then faucets.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:58:08 AM

Faucets will waste your time and you will never be satisfied with the amount that you will earn from it so the better choice would be to invest that time and efforts in earning from signature campaign as the income generated from signature campaign would be definitely higher then faucets.

Nowadays it is not easy to make bitcoin for free because the price of bitcoin is increasing. So it will take ages to make bitcoins better join some signature campaigns it will give little bitcoin and you can start trading with the money you get from signatures.
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:25:11 AM

Nowadays it is not easy to make bitcoin for free because the price of bitcoin is increasing. So it will take ages to make bitcoins better join some signature campaigns it will give little bitcoin and you can start trading with the money you get from signatures.

Yes I am doing the same thing whatever I earn from signature campaign and freelance projects I save them and after reaching to good capital I start invest that money in different altcoins to get some good profits at regular intervals.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:53:34 AM

Yes I am doing the same thing whatever I earn from signature campaign and freelance projects I save them and after reaching to good capital I start invest that money in different altcoins to get some good profits at regular intervals.
As quoted most users have the same mentality of earning good through signature campaign and make a better earning through saving it for a long period. This helps to invest into low value coins and make the profit based on the price pumping and dumping taking place with time dependence.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:08:26 PM

If you are a newbie then start with faucets, you'll get near to nothing from them, understand the forum and go for giveaways and bounty's. Build your profile and then start with signature campaigns and social media campaigns. Hold those cryptocurrencies and try to trade.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Dragonkiller

Activity: 378

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:17:59 PM

If you are a newbie then start with faucets, you'll get near to nothing from them, understand the forum and go for giveaways and bounty's. Build your profile and then start with signature campaigns and social media campaigns. Hold those cryptocurrencies and try to trade.

Faucets is not recommended even if he is a newbie and better choice would be to earn bitcoins by solving captchas as it will surely give him better and higher earnings in compare to faucets and if he have some skills then he can offer services and start earning bitcoins.
frompz_

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:21:52 PM

1. you can use faucet's :/ Low rewards
2. you can work for bitcoins

For example if u know how to make design in this forum someone is interesed for a design
you can sell your design
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:37:12 PM

hey...I want to know easily  earn btc from online...can you give some tips about it...someone only tell me that earn btc easily bt they not given any tips...plz...anyone help me
You can earn bitcoin by selling your skills. Make a new thread on service announcement board and offer your skills. Make sure to note down every other things you can do along with recent projects/works you have done.
You can also check the service board to look for threads where they are hiring people for things like writing articles. Check if you meet any of their requirements.
You can also join signature campaign, but would be better if you join with a bit higher rank and if you do make sure to do quality posts.
I wouldn't recommend faucets as they are just waste of time and collecting dusts  gets boring eventually.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:39:16 PM

it is good that you join signature campaign why dont you join solving captcha or doing some onlinejob like programmer or developer if you have a skill, try to look  in marketplace/services section or micro earnings section to earn some extra bitcoin.
captcha solver can also be a good capital to start trading i guess collecting Mrai and sell it for btc then use the earnings to start trading
would be a great start it will make you grow your btc most of the people around here really earned from trading.
Rubel mia

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:43:27 PM

Here given totally description how to earn btc from online ..U can check this link ..

http://www.onlinehomeincome.in/earn-free-bitcoins-daily.php
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:49:16 PM

captcha solver can also be a good capital to start trading i guess collecting Mrai and sell it for btc then use the earnings to start trading
would be a great start it will make you grow your btc most of the people around here really earned from trading.

Mrai would be the most profitable if you have many workers that would work hard for you but what if you solely doing this job? Surely you will be get bored and flee away for this maybe the best thing to do here is to work for bitcoins and seek a job that fitted to your skill so that your time and effort will not be wasted for those unprofitable sites aswell as maybe we need to put some money for start up so that we will not be stress out for seeking on those who are the best since we will be annoyed if the outcome will not be fit in our taste.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:53:33 PM

thats good idea collecting mrai and hold it, then wait to increase bitcoin when the bitcoin gets high then you can sell your MRAI. Well trading is the best source of bitcoin.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:57:25 PM

I think this question has been answered many times in this forum.

Btw, you can earn BTC in many ways....

1. Faucets & Faucet Rotators (Free)
You can check micro earning board for faucets and also for faucet rotators.
The difference between faucet and a faucet rotator is, faucet is a individual site and in a faucet rotator you will get so many faucets in it.
Admins of faucet rotators updates their site very often with best paying faucets. So you can stick with some faucet rotators and can earn some satoshis.. Though it depends on yourself, how much effort you can give.

3. Social Campaign (Free)
This is another easy way to earn some satoshis. You can get all the info in service board.
All you need is a twitter account with some followers and a facebook account with some friends. Then find the suitable campaign and earn some satoshis.

4. Skill based jobs and other kinds of jobs (Free)
You may earn good amount of btc if you have any skill. Skills can be define as logo design, graphics design of any kind, web development etc etc. You can offer your service in service board with your price. Sometime members of this community announces contests, so you can take part there. You can get all the info in service board. Just check service board very often for new opportunities.

5. Trading (Investment)
You can earn good money from trading if you know how to trade... The main thing in trading is RIGHT TIME ENTRY TO THE MARKET. Before start trading you need good knowledge about it. So you need to learn trading first, because trading needs market analysis. So you have to be good at it.

6. Lending (Investment)
You can lend your btc and earn interest from it. You can lend your btc in poloniex or in this forum lending board.

7. Investments
You can invest your btc in so many programs online. Such as casino bankroll, hyip, revshare.
You will get very low rates from the investment in casino bankroll.
You will get very high rates from the investment in hyips & revshare. BUT DO NOT INVEST THERE. YOU WILL LOSS ALL YOUR MONEY.
Hyips & revshare are being created just to steal peoples money.

Simple logic..
Low rates = low risk.
High rates = high risk.

8. Mining (Investment)
This is another way of earning bitcoin. But I can't write anything about it due to lack of knowledge. I am still learning about it.

9. Forex & Binary (Investment)
This is very risky but it has good profit possibilities.

10. Extra (Free / Investment)
Check micro earning & service announcement board for the sites which offers the opportunity to earn bitcoin. Normally if you find it should have free earning opportunities and some may need investment.

At this moment above 10s were in my head.. So I wrote it down.
Maybe others from our community will suggest you more.

Good Luck.
I prefer points 2 and 5.
We can get btc through signature campaigns,
There we can participate in promoting projects that will be undergone by the signature and get wages that have been agreed.
Another with trading we must have expertise in trading for profit.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Krabby

Activity: 644

https://primedao.eth.link/#/

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:13:42 PM

I think this question has been answered many times in this forum.

Btw, you can earn BTC in many ways....

1. Faucets & Faucet Rotators (Free)
You can check micro earning board for faucets and also for faucet rotators.
The difference between faucet and a faucet rotator is, faucet is a individual site and in a faucet rotator you will get so many faucets in it.
Admins of faucet rotators updates their site very often with best paying faucets. So you can stick with some faucet rotators and can earn some satoshis.. Though it depends on yourself, how much effort you can give.

3. Social Campaign (Free)
This is another easy way to earn some satoshis. You can get all the info in service board.
All you need is a twitter account with some followers and a facebook account with some friends. Then find the suitable campaign and earn some satoshis.

4. Skill based jobs and other kinds of jobs (Free)
You may earn good amount of btc if you have any skill. Skills can be define as logo design, graphics design of any kind, web development etc etc. You can offer your service in service board with your price. Sometime members of this community announces contests, so you can take part there. You can get all the info in service board. Just check service board very often for new opportunities.

5. Trading (Investment)
You can earn good money from trading if you know how to trade... The main thing in trading is RIGHT TIME ENTRY TO THE MARKET. Before start trading you need good knowledge about it. So you need to learn trading first, because trading needs market analysis. So you have to be good at it.

6. Lending (Investment)
You can lend your btc and earn interest from it. You can lend your btc in poloniex or in this forum lending board.

7. Investments
You can invest your btc in so many programs online. Such as casino bankroll, hyip, revshare.
You will get very low rates from the investment in casino bankroll.
You will get very high rates from the investment in hyips & revshare. BUT DO NOT INVEST THERE. YOU WILL LOSS ALL YOUR MONEY.
Hyips & revshare are being created just to steal peoples money.

Simple logic..
Low rates = low risk.
High rates = high risk.

8. Mining (Investment)
This is another way of earning bitcoin. But I can't write anything about it due to lack of knowledge. I am still learning about it.

9. Forex & Binary (Investment)
This is very risky but it has good profit possibilities.

10. Extra (Free / Investment)
Check micro earning & service announcement board for the sites which offers the opportunity to earn bitcoin. Normally if you find it should have free earning opportunities and some may need investment.

At this moment above 10s were in my head.. So I wrote it down.
Maybe others from our community will suggest you more.

Good Luck.
I prefer points 2 and 5.
We can get btc through signature campaigns,
There we can participate in promoting projects that will be undergone by the signature and get wages that have been agreed.
Another with trading we must have expertise in trading for profit.

Trading and signature campaign are the most common ways to earn bitcoins and majority of users are following the same method to earn bitcoins and trading can be risky if you invest in it without any knowledge and that will higher your chances of loosing money in it.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
frompz_

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:31:39 PM

if u want small winning use faucets in internet you can find many faucets,
if u want more than small winning you can use :
signature campaign , facebook campaign , twitter campaign and others
if u have skill you can sell as service here
for example design , coding and others
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: