Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:08:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how earn btc from online???  (Read 63245 times)
wilwxk

Activity: 476
Merit: 314

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:13:41 AM

You can start using faucets or if you have a inicial capital you can invest in ICOs like the DCORP ( https://dcorp.it ) but first you need to understand the cryptocurrencys and learn about the risks and advantages to use it.

Faucets is only better for newbie, not experienced persons. Also in faucets it is slow earning of bitcoin. However, we should search other ways to earn online bitcoin. In my view, bitcointalk is best for online earning of bitcoin, and in secondly do trading, it is time work but when we know how to trade then we start to earn good.     

Oh yes. But i think the faucet of altcoins is better to start learning because this faucets give you a bigger value of the alt, and yes, this forum is the best way to get satoshis...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:30:05 AM

You can start using faucets or if you have a inicial capital you can invest in ICOs like the DCORP ( https://dcorp.it ) but first you need to understand the cryptocurrencys and learn about the risks and advantages to use it.

Faucets is only better for newbie, not experienced persons. Also in faucets it is slow earning of bitcoin. However, we should search other ways to earn online bitcoin. In my view, bitcointalk is best for online earning of bitcoin, and in secondly do trading, it is time work but when we know how to trade then we start to earn good.     

Faucets only worth now if they are alive for some time and the expectatives are good to continue surviving for a long time yet, so you can enjoy the referral system. As an example there is Freebitco.in faucet, which worth a lot to have active referrals there, they can make a good profit for you and you don't need to worry as the faucet is working since 2013 and it won't finish anytime...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:08:59 AM

Oh yes. But i think the faucet of altcoins is better to start learning because this faucets give you a bigger value of the alt, and yes, this forum is the best way to get satoshis...

Faucet is one way to start in bitcoin and most of the newbies came to learn and earn with it. And it all depends on how you are going to earn and you are pushing yourself to push with it. As you are claiming some bitcoins or alt coins to faucets, you need to study to on how to trade so that you can have some better time to earn.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:11:55 AM

Faucet is one way to start in bitcoin and most of the newbies came to learn and earn with it. And it all depends on how you are going to earn and you are pushing yourself to push with it. As you are claiming some bitcoins or alt coins to faucets, you need to study to on how to trade so that you can have some better time to earn.
But faucet only gives you a little amount i don't expect big on faucets i think if you have a trading skills you can earn bitcoins easily or just do a freelancer job that pays bitcoin for a task.
LittleDigger

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:51:27 AM

But faucet only gives you a little amount i don't expect big on faucets i think if you have a trading skills you can earn bitcoins easily or just do a freelancer job that pays bitcoin for a task.
Earning bitcoins from trading is the best way to earn bitcoins and at the same time it will also grow your bitcoins in future and its surely an better way to earn in compare to faucets or solving captchas as when you will look at your income made from it will never give you an feeling of satisfaction and at the end of the day you will feel that you wasted your valuable time behind earning few santoshis.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:56:35 AM

Faucet is not good Idead because the oayout is very low and you need more time and effprt to get some satoshi. Many people until now doing faucet spend thier time to much because of this and after that they get some satoshi ahahah. I think if you have thousands or hundreds active referrals you can earn everyday atleast 100,000 k satoshi.  But if you dont have referral dont do this because for sure youre waisting your time. Try to search so you can what is the good way to earn bitcoin online.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
firefop

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:12:38 AM

Faucet is not good Idead because the oayout is very low and you need more time and effprt to get some satoshi. Many people until now doing faucet spend thier time to much because of this and after that they get some satoshi ahahah. I think if you have thousands or hundreds active referrals you can earn everyday atleast 100,000 k satoshi.  But if you dont have referral dont do this because for sure youre waisting your time. Try to search so you can what is the good way to earn bitcoin online.

You cannot make higher referrals in a single day and to make that happen you definitely need to spend enough time on it and if you manage to make good referrals then its worth to spend time behind it as higher referrals will bring higher income for you and if you are a newbie then its best way to start collecting bitcoins which requires no capital to start off.

wilwxk

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:47:41 AM

but before they starting with trade, they need to understan how a transation works, the tx of a transation, how to secure their wallets and etc, and the faucets is a good way to START learning about.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:43:13 PM

yes faucet is just to waste the time. i think there are so many other ways of good amount of bitcoin comparatively in short period of time. to me i think the best option is trading altcoin. where even with a low investment one can make good profit, you just need to select the right altcoin for investment, because some time the  coin become dead and you just not only lose money but also waste your time.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:10:08 PM

You can earn bitcoins from faucets but earnings are slow. You can earn more from signature campaigns and social campaign. You can also earn Bitcoins from trading
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:27:14 PM

Earning btc online is just like earning fiat money online. Look for an online job or you do trading. This is actually a very basic question that a determined individual can easily search online.
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:17:41 PM

I've created a free scratch game where you can win up to 1 BTC, feel free to try it http://1btc.coinok.pw - it only needs more traffic for the jackpot to really grow

1 BTC = 1 BTC
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:10:27 PM

Faucets are not really a way to earn bitcoins, when you calculate on the end of the month how much satoshi you have earned you will see that you didn't earn much but you wasted a lots of time.

but before they starting with trade, they need to understan how a transation works, the tx of a transation, how to secure their wallets and etc, and the faucets is a good way to START learning about.
They are good way to start learning how to waste time, whoever tell different is fulling himself and doesn't know or don't want to do simple math.
People are not stupid, if you explain to them how to send bitcoins they will learn.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:31:24 PM

Yes it is giving you a small amount and even you will get a lot of active claimers and they will be using your referral for it, that is not enough. But it's a free money online where if you will compute with the current price of bitcoin that is not the same as before that everyone is just treating it as a waste of time. But still it's up to you, there's nothing to lose if you'll try or not.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:39:54 PM

hey...I want to know easily  earn btc from online...can you give some tips about it...someone only tell me that earn btc easily bt they not given any tips...plz...anyone help me
If you want to earn bitcoin easily you need to invest and allocate a little amount if you want to try trading. But if you are competent and you have something to offer such as translating of threads or any other skill that you think is competitive then you can just offer it here in forum.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:51:57 PM

There are lots of ways to earn bitcoin now.
You can have faucet but it is just a waste of time (in my part)
You can join in signature campaign, just have a good quality posts or constructive posts to be qualified
Render some services and ask for bitcoin as payment
Join in some freelance jobs.
Investing you fiat to bitcoin.

But I suggest mate, just troll around here and you will earn money especially when you have good skills to start on.
wilwxk

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:59:39 PM

Faucets are not really a way to earn bitcoins, when you calculate on the end of the month how much satoshi you have earned you will see that you didn't earn much but you wasted a lots of time.

They are good way to start learning how to waste time, whoever tell different is fulling himself and doesn't know or don't want to do simple math.
People are not stupid, if you explain to them how to send bitcoins they will learn.

but the explanation is  100% diferent of the experience, in the major of the peoples starting with bitcoin, they had searched first, but they still dont understand the problems like the late in the transations, and they ask in this forum about the problem after the problems occurred, with satoshis they can make wrong and learn how to repair the problem after he waste his money. (sory for my english)
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:26:58 AM

In my opinion the best methodes to earn bitcoins online are the signature campaign, trading, and selling your skills/services or goods online for btc. You can use them or just focus with one if you haven't the time or the needed knowledge about the other ways.
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:16:02 AM

In my opinion the best methodes to earn bitcoins online are the signature campaign, trading, and selling your skills/services or goods online for btc. You can use them or just focus with one if you haven't the time or the needed knowledge about the other ways.

These are excellent ways to earn bitcoin for a beginner. But these ways will not bring many coins. This should be seen as an additional source of income, not the main

Ammigo13

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:37:07 AM

These are excellent ways to earn bitcoin for a beginner. But these ways will not bring many coins. This should be seen as an additional source of income, not the main

Yes, this is a good way to earn money and not just for beginners. On the provision of services via the Internet you can quite well earn. After all, this is a full-fledged remote work.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: