Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:25:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how earn btc from online???  (Read 63258 times)
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:37:13 AM

best way to earn bitcoin online is very simple, Just don't copy others, if you start doing it that will saturate soon enough.So be creative and try to understand what is demanding product and try to obtain that demandable product with little research and earn very safely with out any risk.
hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:39:18 AM

there is a lot of options in order to earn Bitcoin at first, you may check the segment of Faucets and Rotators. secondly, you may join the signature campaign where you can earn daily, weekly or monthly basis. thirdly, you also earn Bitcoin by involving social campaign.
finally, you can do the better option which is the trading and lending, these are the most vital ways of getting Bitcoin easily.

Thru the help of signature campaign I was earn bitcoin, also I invest in different businesses and sometimes I used faucets if I have free time. But I'm still looking forward to different opportunity that I seen, moreover, I'm willing to take the risks to have a good investment in the future.

Signature campaign is a good source of earning bitcoins as it will give you fixed amount of bitcoins and if you want to take any risk then you can start doing research about altcoins and get into trading where you can increase your earnings.
i think this form, bitcointalk.org is the best place from where one ch really earn good amount of bitcoin through signature campaign and so many other ways. but yo must have good knowledge about this form.

Signature campaign is good but you cannot depend only on it for earning bitcoins as if you don't follow the rules then you might be get kicked out of the campaign and in future it will become hard for you to get accepted in any campaign.

I agree with you - this is a great work in which you need to invest your knowledge and time. Therefore, each person should have several sources of income.
You can find a reliable investment company, where to invest your coins
Of course, you are right that investments can bring income and, first of all, it is passive income. For me it will be the first thing to make money on the signature of the company And only then it will be the start for trading on the stock exchange. I understand these subtleties of work and I think that I can manage completely. To date, trade has less risk than investment.

Don't forget that bad investment can make you coinless if bad investment you lose, but only with good can be good income.
Trading is good i can be very profitable also you can returns some money if investment turn out bad.

I really do not believe in investing sites using bitcoin, They are all lies about profitable.
I agree if bitcoin is only for trading and make profitable with short term.
waru96

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:23:06 AM

For the start, you can sell your services or if you have an investment then learn about trading and start that.faucet are not giving too much.
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:28:06 PM

I suggest you start with faucets and then try pay per post forums. Ofcourse here in bitcointall you can earn a lot you just need to rank up for a better profit. Try to join signature campaigns they offer good money. Good luck
surahmat1223

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:41:08 PM

If want to earn btc you can try this link :
https://freebitco.in/?op=home
https://bitcoinker.com/
But this sites just faucet
And from this sites you must have a post with signature to earn btc
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:53:37 AM

Dude you are in a signature campaign right? So that's merely one thing. You join a campaign/ico then they pay yo for joining their bounty campaign. Depends on the rules if it's an alt campaign you're getting their token if it's a btc campaign you can have bitcoins. You can also get from faucets, airdrops or the captcha thing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:55:39 AM

you want know about btc earn. you don't tell that you interested for invest or no. i think you know about btc forum you can earn with forum signature campaign. if you invest i suggest for trading. you can earn easy with trade but all time follow coin price. you buy alt coin low rate ant wait for high rate.

The issue for a lot of these newer users is that they can't earn off a signature campaign because, well, they're new members of the forum. Earning Bitcoin takes a lot of time and effort especially if one is trying to earn it through sig campaigns. I suggest sig campaigns for people who have already been on these forums for a while, not new members.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:18:35 AM

you want know about btc earn. you don't tell that you interested for invest or no. i think you know about btc forum you can earn with forum signature campaign. if you invest i suggest for trading. you can earn easy with trade but all time follow coin price. you buy alt coin low rate ant wait for high rate.

The issue for a lot of these newer users is that they can't earn off a signature campaign because, well, they're new members of the forum. Earning Bitcoin takes a lot of time and effort especially if one is trying to earn it through sig campaigns. I suggest sig campaigns for people who have already been on these forums for a while, not new members.
well yeah earning bitcoin is not an easy task from signature campaigns or any other services that you provide for the purpose of bitcoin earning. It takes too much time for your account to reach to a high level where you enjoy earning bitcoin.
People think that it could be an easy way to earn and for sure it is not too difficult as well, what all you require is a little bit study on a routine base in the beginning to understand bitcoin and related issues. The first and foremost character for you is to be patient and struggle for your objective. I am still a struggler by myself but I hope that one day I will earn a handsome amount from the signature campaign.
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:19:35 AM

The best means of earnings online is by engaging in signature campaigns, in those days it's use to be faucets but recently faucets is just time wasting and pays less despite all the input effort.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:44:51 AM

For the start, you can sell your services or if you have an investment then learn about trading and start that.faucet are not giving too much.

You can join signature campaign and as per your rank you will be get paid. You can learn the art of trading and develop skills to start trading. As per your knowledge and skills you can do freelancing work and get paid in btc.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:45:10 AM

The best means of earnings online is by engaging in signature campaigns, in those days it's use to be faucets but recently faucets is just time wasting and pays less despite all the input effort.
Not just from recent times, always faucets are paying in negative for your resources. Unfortunately I do see lot of people are still engaging themselves into faucet earning. They go for either faucet earning or gambling. I believe people want free money rather than looking to work hard to earn in certain way.

There can be lots of opportunities to earn bitcoin but we need to choose them which are suiting ourselves for our time and preferences. 
CODE200

Activity: 1470
Merit: 311

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:02:34 PM

hey...I want to know easily  earn btc from online...can you give some tips about it...someone only tell me that earn btc easily bt they not given any tips...plz...anyone help me
You can earn bitcoin online through signing up at bitcoin talk forum and answer their questions and by that you cna have bitcoin in exchange to the effort that you did for them.With this you can earn bitcoin online.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Chip-Dale

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:00:43 PM

hey...I want to know easily  earn btc from online...can you give some tips about it...someone only tell me that earn btc easily bt they not given any tips...plz...anyone help me
You can earn bitcoin online through signing up at bitcoin talk forum and answer their questions and by that you cna have bitcoin in exchange to the effort that you did for them.With this you can earn bitcoin online.

And you can also trade on the stock exchange. There, too, you can make good money in a short time. But it must be remembered that this is a fraudulent activity

cornerstone

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:03:29 AM

try for freebitco.in everyhour free sats and you have a chance to winning lot of bitcoin on lottery and Hi-Lo its a most suggested site to earn free.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
dipok07

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 09:39:54 AM

just know about information about bitcoin or all related cryptographic coin...than u know how earn...its totally useful and gain knowledge.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:47:33 AM

try for freebitco.in everyhour free sats and you have a chance to winning lot of bitcoin on lottery and Hi-Lo its a most suggested site to earn free.

There is a "chance" but sad to say, that chance is ridiculously low. It's next to impossible for you to win in a lottery although it's possible. I suggest that you start developing a skill instead of wasting your time on faucet sites like freebitco.in. I know it's a gambling site but a lot of people are using it because of the faucet feature and then they would try to gamble it just to get a couple of centavos. Honestly, how hard can buying bitcoin be? Buy bitcoins and then use that money to trade various cryptocurrencies.

You can also do signature campaigns if you are totally broke or that you have no way of buying bitcoins.

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:11:54 PM

There is a "chance" but sad to say, that chance is ridiculously low. It's next to impossible for you to win in a lottery although it's possible. I suggest that you start developing a skill instead of wasting your time on faucet sites like freebitco.in. I know it's a gambling site but a lot of people are using it because of the faucet feature and then they would try to gamble it just to get a couple of centavos. Honestly, how hard can buying bitcoin be? Buy bitcoins and then use that money to trade various cryptocurrencies.

You can also do signature campaigns if you are totally broke or that you have no way of buying bitcoins.
Your suggestion is very positive and good  I suggest that you start developing a skill instead of wasting your time on faucet because its totally wast of time developing skills are very good and helpful for real life and can change your life because you can earn as you want joining signature campaign is also not very helpful right now
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:12:05 PM

Probably the most profitable thing that I've seen although I don't know what the numbers on it is perform crowd function to get paid BTC things like transcribing receipts and audio files different things like that and you're not going to make a lot of money doing that but I think it's probably the highest per hour pay out.

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:12:47 PM

Same way as anything else really, the easiest way to stop thinking of it as anything other than currency. You can open an online shop, before my service for a fee, or do anything you would normally do for Fiat and instead of using Fiat use Bitcoin. As far as direct earnings you're not going to see a whole lot of that right now there's not a lot of reason why it's not there but just not too many businesses have picked it up in that way.
po0h

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:41:24 PM

I do not know because I just found out about this, jdi I ask for guidance in order to get bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: