Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:17:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how earn btc from online???  (Read 63245 times)
LazyEYE

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:29:37 PM

You can follow some tips given by other members here. There are so many ways to get bitcoin in this forum. You can follow the signature or bounty social media. If you have good skills. Such as programming you can offer your services in this forum and ask for a bitcoin fee. In this forum a lot of who need your services.
I totally agree with you but Beside all campaign and services in this forum you can try trading Smiley)) You can earn very quickly if you have big capital but only try when you can accept the risk Smiley. Before trying to trade you should do some research about the market and the coin you'r going to trade Wink
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:27:47 PM

hey...I want to know easily  earn btc from online...can you give some tips about it...someone only tell me that earn btc easily bt they not given any tips...plz...anyone help me

first you need to learn more about bitcoin. Then start searching in google for many ways in earning bitcoins. Those are faucets, captcha  encoding but usually it only pay a small amount. You can apply here in forum in some signature campaign and also social media campaigning.

geniabelty

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:04:08 PM

There are so many ways to earn bitcoin in this day. This are some of it:
1. Offer your services (Things you could offer such as Web development, Programming, Animation, Coding and etc.)
2. Faucets
3. Mining (Though, It's kinda hard to look for a good mining rig today. Also, To add if you're just a simple miner it would cost you so much in terms of electricity bill)
4. Campaigns:
-Signature
-Bounty
5. Trading
6. Investing
7. Gambling - last of all though it's not advisable as we know the possible outcome of it.

There's still a lot of ways to earn, I just stated some or the standard ways to earn in this forum alone. You could try to search since some of the employers do hire online and you could chose whether you wanted to pay by Bitcoin or USD.

FollowerSeller

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:07:32 PM

it is very easy to earn bitcoins online because there are so many website that are giving away satoshi's/bitcoin and the best way to earn bitcoins online is to invest in trading website and try to learn trading you can gain there many profits as long as you are industrious.
With trading or investing your bitcoin in any project I think you can earn very fast but you should know that when you wanna start earning with those kind you must accept the risk, they are not safe all the time maybe with 1 wrong decision you can lose all your bitcoin so before start anything you should do a research about it Cheesy.
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:11:53 PM

Since you post here in bitcointalk, signature campaign is the best way that could earn you money. Payment is greater as your rank is higher. As you get your payment, you can invest in some ICO that has a bonus rate when invested earlier. This could get you a sufficient profit but you need to wait for the ICO to end. Another is trading which you could earn a profit for just short period of time. Aside from signature campaigns, there are faucets, gambling, etc. But since you are here then give signature campaign a try.

It's not the best way to earn, but it is really good way as you don't have to do anything new like you would need to do in trading. You just have to post like you did before.

One small problem is that his account rank is still low - this might be reason why he will be too lazy to post more to earn, as it is really hard to find campaign that would pay much for low rank people, even if their posts quality is ten times better than most of Sir members.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
DetectorToken

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:33:56 PM

You can get free bitcoins by participating in bounty programs on forum.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:14:37 AM

The only thing i know is participating in signature campaign and other bounties you can earn bitcoin without investment. And also good method is to invest in ico but there are a big risk in every investment on bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:50:31 AM

The only thing i know is participating in signature campaign and other bounties you can earn bitcoin without investment. And also good method is to invest in ico but there are a big risk in every investment on bitcoin.

Invest in good PRE ICO of altcoin only after doing the research. Some of them are bad coins which does not give any returns and infact you lose the money. But some of the coins have good value in the market. Read whitepaper and see who all are involved in developing coin. This should give you some idea about investing in it.
unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 07:51:05 AM

Invest in good PRE ICO of altcoin only after doing the research. Some of them are bad coins which does not give any returns and infact you lose the money. But some of the coins have good value in the market. Read whitepaper and see who all are involved in developing coin. This should give you some idea about investing in it.

All ICO projects definitely provide photos and names of the people involved in the event. But I still do not know how to recognize these people because we do not recognize them.

owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:48:28 AM

hey...I want to know easily  earn btc from online...can you give some tips about it...someone only tell me that earn btc easily bt they not given any tips...plz...anyone help me
You can join in signature campaign and I think you have it already, so can earn bitcoin now, if you want some additional bitcoin and I guess you can invest or trade online but you also need some learnings for you to so it for you to earn good amount of bitcoin, or you may lose all of it if you don't have any idea before starting.
jhokz18

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:54:09 AM

So many ways on how to earn bitcoin online...  But easy things that i already know is participating in signature campaign and social media campaign, if your rank is higher.. and also search in google on how to earn btc online?.. those are captcha, faucet, trading, investing, gambling etc...
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:47:36 AM

All ICO projects definitely provide photos and names of the people involved in the event. But I still do not know how to recognize these people because we do not recognize them.
You will not know him personally, because they are strangers, you only see him as a professional person in a particular field. You can see it on Linkedin. Everyone who joined the ICO team always include a link to see their status.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:02:57 AM

First of, you must understand that bitcoin is money. Before you earn money, you should work for it - find a job that pays good, invest it in a stock, lend it to your neighbor, and etc...

Same thing applies here; we, bitcointalkers work hard to earn btc from researching and contributing in this forum. The only difference is we work at home and do not physically interact with our colleagues.

Another option for you is thru gaming and gambling which you can read somewhere in the gambling section.
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:57:17 PM

First of, you must understand that bitcoin is money. Before you earn money, you should work for it - find a job that pays good, invest it in a stock, lend it to your neighbor, and etc...

Same thing applies here; we, bitcointalkers work hard to earn btc from researching and contributing in this forum. The only difference is we work at home and do not physically interact with our colleagues.

Another option for you is thru gaming and gambling which you can read somewhere in the gambling section.

My friend use this approach gaming and gambling and so far it has been fruitful for him. All you need is patient, smart move and little bit of luck. Good luck  Wink
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:31:44 PM

There are lots of ways to earn Bitcoin online depending on an individual's skills. Online is broad, there are lots of things to do in order to gain profit. You may do website developing and designing which is somewhat in demand nowadays. You can also  join signature and Bounty campaigns, it will jist take time because you'll wait until the campaign end but it is worth waiting.

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 05:54:34 PM

You can bounty hunt.Put yourbenergy and heart to it and when you get paid the bounties you can sell them for bitcoins or hold them for greater returns later.Thats the plan i took and i now have abt $2500 worth of bitcoins

MANIKDS

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:39:11 PM

join many site game or contest. and earn bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:41:01 PM

You can bounty hunt.Put yourbenergy and heart to it and when you get paid the bounties you can sell them for bitcoins or hold them for greater returns later.Thats the plan i took and i now have abt $2500 worth of bitcoins

Wow that's a lot of money you've got from bounty hunting. It is one of the good ways to earn bitcoin online. But you need to be sure of what you are joining and doing some research first about those projects you are about to join. Not all of them are becoming successful and they are also trying their best with their luck and advertisement.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:15:24 PM

Online is a broad thing, which also means that there are lots of way to money from it. But surely, nothing's easy nowadays, and at this moment that Bitcoin's value is rising. You may do web developing, designing, freelancing, mining, trading, joining signature campaigns etc. It will depend on how determined you are and how good your skills are.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:27:39 PM

Online is a broad thing, which also means that there are lots of way to money from it. But surely, nothing's easy nowadays, and at this moment that Bitcoin's value is rising. You may do web developing, designing, freelancing, mining, trading, joining signature campaigns etc. It will depend on how determined you are and how good your skills are.
Signature and social media campaign is promising way to earn bitcoin. You will be paid in tokens but you can trade the token after the ICO. You can change to BTC or ETH whatever you like. It is big earning I have ever done. Signature campaign is the highest earning among other ways. After you have enough money you can jump to be investor in ICO. It is profitable investment program than invest in mining industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: