Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:34:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how earn btc from online???  (Read 63245 times)
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:32:30 PM

If you're above new member status you can give a shot at paid campaigns in services on here.
Yes indeed. There is no other better way of earning Bitcoins online other than Signature Campaigns and Tweeter Campaigns. All you need is have to have a fair knowledge of what exactly this is and how things work. I think getting help from someone who is into it will help you a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:53:48 PM

hey...I want to know easily  earn btc from online...can you give some tips about it...someone only tell me that earn btc easily bt they not given any tips...plz...anyone help me
There are so many way to earn bitcoins online you can use faucets you can use referal i am started with faucets and referals. , so you can do it.
But the earnings that you can get with faucets and referrals are incredibly low, and even if you accumulate enough referrals, there has been a lot of cases where the website decides to steal your referrals and not pay you anymore so what you are suggesting does not give you a lot of money and has the added risk that you may get scammed by the faucet site, so in my opinion is not worth it.
sandrun

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:22:10 PM

your bitcointalk account can generate bitcoin. of course very easily. you can follow the signature campaign .. to get bitcoin. you will make a post with certain rules .. usually 20-30 posts every week. if you have twitter or facebook account then you can use social media account to follow social media campaign so that you get bitcoin. if you do both, bitcointalk account with social media media account then you will get a lot of bitcoin.

Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:33:52 PM

Just start in signature campaign here in this forum you can get good amount of bitcoin here then trading is also good but this is too risky specially if you do not know how to do good trading. Then investment but make sure that you invest in legit investment site.
Once you use btc you need to start posting in every signature campaign here in forum for you to earn. And also posting on social medias can make earnings. You can earn btc from online when you use hashtags example on twitter you can promote btc on other social sites just like twitter.
Yes, you can easily make out earning of BTC online. In fact most of the people are already doing it. All you need is to develop a good knowledge first. After this, it will be all and all your efforts which will matter. If you are putting in enough efforts, you can easily make out maximum earning from this.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:45:56 PM

hey...I want to know easily  earn btc from online...can you give some tips about it...someone only tell me that earn btc easily bt they not given any tips...plz...anyone help me
You may try investing, mining, trading, campaign or to simply buy Bitcoin. There are lots of ways to earn Bitcoin online. You may use a capital and buy Bitcoin  and hold it until its value increase as well as your profit and then, buy again. You may also try campaigns which is also a good source of Bitcoin and income. It will just takr some tome since there are campaigns that lasts for more than a month.

Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:37:21 AM

This forum does allow to earn from social signatures using facebook and twiter, besides those you can join the signatures for posting, with this earnings you can invest at Ico or start trading. I did started with faucets some years ago and nowadays i use my signature earnings a part to trade and im saving the other part for the future.
ARAGETS

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:36:14 AM

So many ways to earn bitcoin, for example :
1. If you join this forum, you can join signature campign, sosial media campaign etc. No need money to start it, only need time, knowledge, good attitude and dont lazy  Grin
2. Trading If you have capital, you can do it. For example trading bitcoin or altcoin. Just buy / sell coin. Its simple but all of it need experience and have risk.
3. Mining Investment, but need high capital.
4. Skill If you have more skill in graphic design, you can sell them into bitcoin. You can make signature design, avatar design etc.

I only know this way, because i'm still newbie and still the learning stage. Thanks  Grin

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Riku san

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:54:29 AM

for me i sell twitter accounts because easy for me to gain followers
Yassarsian

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:10:02 AM

This forum does allow to earn from social signatures using facebook and twiter, besides those you can join the signatures for posting, with this earnings you can invest at Ico or start trading. I did started with faucets some years ago and nowadays i use my signature earnings a part to trade and im saving the other part for the future.

there are many ways to earn bitcoin there are services that allow payment thru bitcoin and if you are traders there are platform that can suites your trading skills to earn more, investing sites are good if it will run for a long term not to scam people and the last thing is in this forum that you can earn if you join the signature campaign.

alex 777

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:31:38 AM

you can use chaturbate online

you can use click site
or sites that pay for watch ads
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:16:50 AM

there are many ways to earn bitcoin there are services that allow payment thru bitcoin and if you are traders there are platform that can suites your trading skills to earn more, investing sites are good if it will run for a long term not to scam people and the last thing is in this forum that you can earn if you join the signature campaign.

In my opinion joining a long term project will be better if your going to work on a campaign because the salary or payment will be depending on the stakes that has been accumulated. Then before starting to apply,Try to look for a campaign that will assign a salary percentage depending on the ico funds that will be gained.
geekosapiens

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:23:01 AM

aside from bitcoin, i've heard about web development and data entry encoding but i just don't know how it works.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:33:08 AM

My suggestion You can get a bitcoin from bounty campaign or from a signature campaign, but it will not be easy. You also need hard work and perseverance, You can follow trading, buy cheap and sell in a very expensive time, very easy you will get profit, you can definitely get bitcoin easily
earning money from signcamp and bounty is one easy step. but we will not earn income simultaneously because it is only temporary. if you want to earn a good income then one way is to trade.

The signature campaign is indeed the most appropriate choice for all things that exist in the bitcoin, because of the nature of the place I ever follow or do the signature campaign is easiest for profit. It's just that indeed all of the terms in the beginning is very difficult to do, because we are required to be professional in doing all the work. Trading is indeed the best, but it also needs a professional job. So the bottom line is if you want to make a profit or income then surely we must synchronize themselves to do it (Professional).

Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:44:38 PM

It is really hard to earn bitcoins, unless you are very good at doing something ( like sport bets, or trading ), and for any bitcoin you have to work very hard. All ways to earn are hard, but if i had to choose easiest one it would probably be signature campaign, just join any one that you like and be active, you can earn at least 0.01 each week, but of course you can earn more too.

I guess for me the easiest way to earn btc is to join some signature campaigns and wait patiently for it to pay you. But if you like to take risk, you do some trading but it needs knowledge about it and you need ideas about how to trade. Or maybe you could also do buy and sell and gambling, but it is too much risky.
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:13:56 PM

It is really hard to earn bitcoins, unless you are very good at doing something ( like sport bets, or trading ), and for any bitcoin you have to work very hard. All ways to earn are hard, but if i had to choose easiest one it would probably be signature campaign, just join any one that you like and be active, you can earn at least 0.01 each week, but of course you can earn more too.

I guess for me the easiest way to earn btc is to join some signature campaigns and wait patiently for it to pay you. But if you like to take risk, you do some trading but it needs knowledge about it and you need ideas about how to trade. Or maybe you could also do buy and sell and gambling, but it is too much risky.
Signature campaign is not the best job around here. There are still many things you can do which are harder a little bit but I can give you a bigger amount of bitcoin. If you can spend time to learn more, you will be able to learn more about the internet and how to make money online

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:36:28 AM

The only downside to earning with signature campaigns is that it takes you a while to gain ranks and also the spots for good campaigns get filled very quickly, so while signature campaigns are a great way to make some additional money it is really difficult to make any kind of consistent money through them and as such we must be realistic about the earnings we can get with signature campaigns.
ericson

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:56:20 AM

Earning by posting some discusion on this forum and when you get high enough activities you be able to gain some trust and join some bounties,signature campaigns and other works to be done it is always enjoyable to help other people peiceof advice faucets are a waste of your time you should focus more on this forum and pick the right section to the limit  of your knowledge easy right? Now if you have enough activities and make the rank like full member or sr. Member you should earn at least 20$+ a week theres no risk on joining some campaigns but theres a risk on how your post should be always related to the post this is an advice
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:37:54 AM

if you want to eaern bitcoin online you can try the faucet, if you dont have any bitcoin at first, but you can trading or lending your bitcoin to get some profit with requirements you have bitcoin to make your trading works 100%,
if you want to earn bitcoin without faucet and trading but you have a big skill i think you can work as freelancer in some site with bitcoin payment

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:26:10 AM

1. If you join this forum, you can join signature campign, sosial media campaign etc. No need money to start it, only need time, knowledge, good attitude and dont lazy  Grin
2. Trading If you have capital, you can do it. For example trading bitcoin or altcoin. Just buy / sell coin. Its simple but all of it need experience and have risk.
3. Mining Investment, but need high capital.
4. Skill If you have more skill in graphic design, you can sell them into bitcoin. You can make signature design, avatar design etc.

Yes these are the skill that you need but still its divided in some part. Here on forum you can use 1 and 4 even if you are low lever rank you can make and create good stuff here. For 2 when you gain some coin from, example 1 (mostly from ICO coins signature campaign) you can trade. Mining requires investment first in rigs then after some time you start earning after you pay your rig or rigs.

Mentions, gambling is here for some very profitable some even get much from this, and faucets of any kind are WASTE of time for any rank.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Zemangat

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:04:33 PM

if you read some threads in this forum. there are so many ways to get bitcoin. some buy it, or invest and they get it for free. following a campaign in this forum is the most effective and free way to get bitcoin. you just do the promotional task of the project. with applicable terms. you can also get bitcoin for free by offering your skills to people in need. suppose you have programmers expertise then you can offer it and ask for bitcoin payment. if you want to get bitcoin by using investment or beebayar .. then you can buy coins when ico starts. because the price of coins on ico cheaper. then you sell it back after ico is done. then you can also try gambling .. it's just this is risky but if you win .. you will get a lot of profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: