Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:51:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how earn btc from online???  (Read 63245 times)
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:51:43 AM

In my own way to earn btc, is through faucets, signature campaign, social campaign, if you have skills, there are services that they offer payment in BTC, mining, and trading, I guess there's a lot more that i was not able to mention. Everything needs time and effort in order for you to earn , Work harder the better, Less work less earning, The key is how you deal with it.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zvh02882

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:48:10 AM

is a novice on this forum but i have some experience in making bitcoin on internet. Things I usually do to increase the profit from the bitcoin I bought:
-Trade coin this is quite common on trading platforms you can buy some other coin when its low price and sell at high price you can increase profit but you have to understand the coin market
-Investment: I buy a bitcoin or I earn free bitcoin to invest in a website to raise my interest in a short time.
-Bitcoin free: On this forum there are quite a lot of topics for you to earn bitcoin free, if your account on this forum works well you can join the camp on the forum they can pay you some of the most bitcoin. Intended to post posts on the forum
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:49:35 PM

start your own site (dating , gambling ,..............), project or even your one game
I don’t think any of the ways of earning Bitcoin is easy like that, cause you will have to work really hard before you can earn something out of them. But if I’m to choose, I would choose working online– with it you’re sure of a decent amount every month.
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:55:31 PM

1. Signature Campaigns
2. Bounty Threads
3. Trading
4. Investing

Those are some of my ways of generating BTC online. I learned a lot from reading through Signature Campaigns and Bounty Threads while I was still a newbie. I've been trading some token which I've got from doing some signature campaigns and it was quite fun and interesting. Lastly, I do want to invest on some Alt-coins if I do save up some BTC and HODL hard! Cheesy

GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:23:56 PM

start your own site (dating , gambling ,..............), project or even your one game
I don’t think any of the ways of earning Bitcoin is easy like that, cause you will have to work really hard before you can earn something out of them. But if I’m to choose, I would choose working online– with it you’re sure of a decent amount every month.
also all of that need big capital, better get the money in a way that looks easy and popular as joined the bounty. translation, blog, video, social media and signature campaign, we can follow at once to get a lot of money.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:37:58 PM

Bro you can earn bitcoin easily. Because there is many way to earn bitcoin. Such as there many social and signature campaign and bounty. So can earn free. Even i also trying this tricks and working hard.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:39:36 AM

Bro you can earn bitcoin easily. Because there is many way to earn bitcoin. Such as there many social and signature campaign and bounty. So can earn free. Even i also trying this tricks and working hard.

I think you understand the bitcoin. If need any information, check the google just try it. You get some information it uses full to you. You want bitcoin you buy it, but before you buy the bitcoin you check the wallet it best one it is the use full one for the show the bitcoin price increase and low in the bitcoin it can. You buy the bitcoin its use for your future life

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
TheBTCAlex

Activity: 126

Back from Vacation!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:18:21 AM

hey...I want to know easily  earn btc from online...can you give some tips about it...someone only tell me that earn btc easily bt they not given any tips...plz...anyone help me

There are lots of ways to earn bitcoins on here, that is why I guess it is becoming more popular, as ways of earning increase exponentially. For a beginner, I would like to suggest you to be a part of a signature campaign, which, evidently you are already trying. A suggestion: Try to improve your grammar, and punctuation, etc, to get better chances of getting into one. You need to have knowledge about bitcoin, how it works, blockchain, and know to post constructively, to be part of good sig campaigns that pay decent.
Also, if you have any spare time after that, and have special skillsets, like programming, graphic/logo designing, you could do that as freelance and earn bitcoin.

If you have a lot of capital however, you may have hit gold, learn trading, take some technical analysis courses to learn about chart analysis, trends, and try to get into crypto-trading, that is the place where people earn the big money.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:28:52 PM

Just joined different campaings and from that campaign you can earn money. There are some campaign that offers btc as payment and not altcoin so if you join in that campaign you can earn more btc.
Through online job you can earn bitcoin from various ways. You can join the signature campaign and you can join the different social campaign like the twitter campaign and the other. You can transact the verity of the people to tell them about the bitcoin. There are different ways not only to earn but it will increase your knowledge and the income from bitcoin and posting in the bitcoin talk posting will make you earn from bitcoin posting.

Yes, now there are so many ways to earn bitcoin online. Freelance will give you the first profit you can use for trading. The Internet gives us thousands of earning opportunities
Internet has always given us a very multiple ways to earn at home for a very long time. The challenge most times at least talking from my perspective is the ability of some freelancers to receive payment which is one of the things bitcoin has solved. Most people can now quickly do a job, get paid in bitcoin within a twinkle of an eye and they can either HODL or sell whenever they wish in collection of fiat.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 03:14:28 PM

greetings all,

i want to join the social media campaign. how do i start, no link to register?

thank you

you can find it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and can also here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 there is a rule and you are required to read first before starting , if there is a question you can ask the managers or other members out there.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:35:36 PM

It seems to me that now the most profitable way to earn bitcoin is trading. But not everyone succeeds in trading, so beggars should be careful
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 07:47:53 PM

So its been a major idea from everyone advising to participate in signature campaigns and if you have a quality in posting then you will get some high pays. Not only the sig campaign also there are some freelancing jobs as well like if you good at any computer codes and scripting you can definitely get some jobs here and paid with BTC. More to go.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:33:37 PM

In my own way to earn btc, is through faucets, signature campaign, social campaign, if you have skills, there are services that they offer payment in BTC, mining, and trading, I guess there's a lot more that i was not able to mention. Everything needs time and effort in order for you to earn , Work harder the better, Less work less earning, The key is how you deal with it.
You do not have to listen to me or read my post, but you should rule out faucet from that your list. It is better you use that period to learn some basics in trading cryptocurrency and find some small amount to start with. Like you said, working harder using your skills will most definitely earn you something great but you still have to be smart too in the process.
Exotica111

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:32:36 PM

The easiest way I think is from faucets ... Then joining in some signature campaign in this site,
You would be pay by posting some constructive post in the threads.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:52:56 PM

The easiest way I think is from faucets ... Then joining in some signature campaign in this site,
faucets is not easy if considering the time that you needed to spend just to have a dust rewards, signature campaign and services that
you can offer so you can ask bitcoin as your payments aside from that there's still more just be careful with hyip and Ponzi site.
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:52:47 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 06:21:35 PM by bubblebit

Most bitcoin business owners needs an advertising platform for they’re sites and products. If you have high ranked forum account you can offer your avatar, pm and signature space with a fair negotiable payment per week or per month. And also if you have huge followers on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram above 10000 followers, I think there is high possibility he will be interested for a deal. Some also preferred blog sites and websites with much traffics and Alexa rated.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:18:38 PM

Just start in signature campaign here in this forum you can get good amount of bitcoin here then trading is also good but this is too risky specially if you do not know how to do good trading. Then investment but make sure that you invest in legit investment site.
You are right that signature campaign could serve as your way for you to earn bitcoin. Is actually the fastest way for people to earn bitcoin nowadays. But people need to learn the actual process or the system of bitcoin transaction for them have a better profit and earning in the future.
Signature campaigns are not the fastest way to earn bitcoin, it is one of the easiest but not one of the fastest, do not get me wrong, signature campaigns are great since they allow you to earn some bitcoin by doing something that you would do anyway but if you want fast profits then you are probably better by researching trading as an option in which is not rare to get a full month of signature earnings in a single day.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:21:31 PM

for the newbie earning from faucets and buxes is the best way to get some cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:45:59 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 02:11:29 PM by stayeduptolate

There are various ways to earn btc but the easiest according to me are signature and social media campaigns.
You can also work as a free lancer to earn btc for your work.you can do jobs of a graphic designer,website developer or a translator and get paid for completing the job on time .
you can also do trading and investing.both of these are little risky as require little experience to understand the market .
you can also mine bitcoin but it requires investment to buy the hardware neccesary for minning.
alva 777

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:03:33 PM

if you have high rank ( Full member and +)  go to service will find work with about 30$ weekly depend on your work

try also to lean so language for translating or  Digital one (python )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: