Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:59:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎[ANN][PING] CryptoPing: Altcoin Intelligence Bot | >50k users | (ICO closed)  (Read 59896 times)
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:59:55 AM

this project is great. very useful, and the fact that its deflationary is huge. I'm bullish. I expect it to moon next weekend.
lol

actually its @ 50% of icoprice
Baghodling like a bozz atm but might be a decent entry.
Who knows.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:41:38 PM

Hey everyone! More news here.

Today we're launching subscriptions with the initial set of features available for subscribers only. What's new: signal frequency settings and coin filtering with whitelists/blacklists, daily volume and market cap thresholds and by mineability/premine/ICO. Some of the features from earlier now require subscription, those are the signal analytics page and ability to select exchanges. Subscribed users are also getting access to all upcoming bot updates (for example, signal analytics will get some additional info and indicators soon) without any changes to sub fees, and also to our other upcoming services.

The bot will also keep working for free for everyone, but with less frequent signals and all exchanges turned on by default in the free mode.

Subscriptions have to be paid in our token, PING. It is currently traded on Cryptopia and YoBit. Rolling out subs also means that we start burning tokens from subscriptions (75% of subscription fees for 6 months, and 25% of subscription fees for a year after that).

We're watching closely all the feedback we get about signals and their quality/precision, and will be making various adjustments to our algorithms over the course of the next week. We will also line up a series of updates to the bot and website that we'll work in the coming weeks, and start getting busy with the social trading platform.

We've also set up our Slack hoping that it would provide a place for our users to hang out, and for us to stay in touch with them, maybe fast-track some easy customer support cases, post announcements, discuss features and such. Being a brand new slack it's currently empty, but feel free to drop by. You can grab an invite here.

Tried to add myself to slack but said the limit has been reached which is a bummer. Anyone have any dev updates from there so far the last one was the sub subscription announcement on twitter and here on BTT. Since the slack limit has been reached will the dev keep everyone updated on twitter going forward?

crypto_alert

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:22:32 AM

not looking good

Dev neeed to step up his game and improve the Algo and way the bot is working.
This is more of a sell now alert then a intelligence Bot atm.

needs to focus on early signs (slow and steady buy increase) not on big spikes in Vol imo.
its mostly way too late when this happens.

+1

That's what I was trying to tell a while ago and why I developed an alternative project with 0 investment. Competition is good, and I argue that my algorithm and statistical model works much better than CryptoPing in its current form. Check it out yourself!

https://cryptoalert.wordpress.com

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:04:51 PM

not looking good

Dev neeed to step up his game and improve the Algo and way the bot is working.
This is more of a sell now alert then a intelligence Bot atm.

needs to focus on early signs (slow and steady buy increase) not on big spikes in Vol imo.
its mostly way too late when this happens.

+1

That's what I was trying to tell a while ago and why I developed an alternative project with 0 investment. Competition is good, and I argue that my algorithm and statistical model works much better than CryptoPing in its current form. Check it out yourself!

https://cryptoalert.wordpress.com
Where do you get data from? Do you have screen shots of the product or a trial?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
stefek99

Activity: 233
Merit: 102

https://genesis.re

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 05:28:38 AM

I was envisioning modular architecture with many guys submitting their plugins... Just like Metatrader does.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:15:29 AM

I expect alot from this projects, with the amount of users that subscribe to thier telegram bots during their ICO, all these numbers seems to have dried up and the tokens have suffered greatly in price
markus124

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:28:49 PM

I expect alot from this projects, with the amount of users that subscribe to thier telegram bots during their ICO, all these numbers seems to have dried up and the tokens have suffered greatly in price

all the fud about bitcoin splitting really create a bear sentiment in many of the altcoins. Maybe thing will get better after we let the softcore/hardcore issues behind. Hope everything goes well.
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:46:59 AM

I believe it's also related to the bot results as well like the website says it's not a silver bullet but at the same time people also don't like catching the end of a pump and getting dumped on either. It a good time buy if you believe in the project the price has fallen below ICO so scoop them up while you can!

Flad45

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:34:27 AM

I installed the free version yesterday.. I like the idea, but it didnt really work how I thought.. I was ready everytime for getting a message from cryptoping and buy into the possible pump, and I always bought a little maybe 30-60 seconds after the message but it was more like the pump was over and it just keep the same price or I had to sell it cheapier Sad

Now I got 2 guestion:

1. The FAQ (  https://cryptoping.tech/faq/subscription ) says that the subcription user gets the signal delivery immediately and the free tier user just after them. Can somebody who paid for it confirm that this is true? So do you really get the information short before the pump (earlier than the free user) ?

2. Can somebody explain how I use cryptoping to make profit? When you always buy every coin from the cryptoping messages, do you make profit in average? Or should I keepy my eyes on details like for expample: Only buy coins with market cap. over 20 million?

That would be interesting.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:44:54 PM

I installed the free version yesterday.. I like the idea, but it didnt really work how I thought.. I was ready everytime for getting a message from cryptoping and buy into the possible pump, and I always bought a little maybe 30-60 seconds after the message but it was more like the pump was over and it just keep the same price or I had to sell it cheapier Sad

Now I got 2 guestion:

1. The FAQ (  https://cryptoping.tech/faq/subscription ) says that the subcription user gets the signal delivery immediately and the free tier user just after them. Can somebody who paid for it confirm that this is true? So do you really get the information short before the pump (earlier than the free user) ?

2. Can somebody explain how I use cryptoping to make profit? When you always buy every coin from the cryptoping messages, do you make profit in average? Or should I keepy my eyes on details like for expample: Only buy coins with market cap. over 20 million?

That would be interesting.

This bot as i understand don't tell you which coin is gonna get pump or dump, it only tells you if coin that has recent rise in volume, i suggest you through  The FAQ to know more. I was a victim too didn't understand it at first but had to go through the faq to get the grasp of it Grin
Rumhurius
Legendary

Here we go again

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:51:56 PM

Yobit:
24Low: 0.00003250

Rekt.
 Shocked

mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:52:31 PM

I believe it's also related to the bot results as well like the website says it's not a silver bullet but at the same time people also don't like catching the end of a pump and getting dumped on either. It a good time buy if you believe in the project the price has fallen below ICO so scoop them up while you can!

This project has done nothing for me to gamble more on the future of the coin, the results from their tips has been very poor, this should have been a hot cake if the result had been great, I will wait to see what happens after August 8 and make decision on this project
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:07:36 PM

Yobit:

Rekt.
 Shocked

It seems that there is no longer interest in this project price will go to 1 sat
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:59:18 PM

Yobit:

Rekt.
 Shocked

It seems that there is no longer interest in this project price will go to 1 sat
PING team should at least try get it listed on liqui. They have decent volume. I didn't buy during ICO, I have chance to buy cheaper now, I'm gonna buy at least $100 worth of PING.
wankle

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:12:11 PM

Perhaps the team is busy, i dont know.....working on the technology to improve it?? Isnt this the point of the ICO's, to raise initial funding for a project or improvements? Why is everyone expecting outrageous returns and "moons" less than a month after the ICO has closed? Cut the team some slack, let them work, and wait for an update. No wonder there are rules in place in regular investments for accredited investors. They know that improvements and features take time, then they have to market their product to more people to get more users, which takes time. If you want to "moon" right away, go invest in some shit coin
Rumhurius
Legendary

Here we go again

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:02:19 PM

Perhaps the team is busy, i dont know.....working on the technology to improve it?? Isnt this the point of the ICO's, to raise initial funding for a project or improvements? Why is everyone expecting outrageous returns and "moons" less than a month after the ICO has closed? Cut the team some slack, let them work, and wait for an update. No wonder there are rules in place in regular investments for accredited investors. They know that improvements and features take time, then they have to market their product to more people to get more users, which takes time. If you want to "moon" right away, go invest in some shit coin

There is a difference between "mooning" and getting dumped like toxic waste
and this was gettin dumped like pure Trash lately ,even after all this high yobit vol action before.

So the complaining is justified imo.
Down over 70% from ICO jeeez
Thats simply brutal!

hideto98

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

English - Romanian Translator, Manager

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 12:36:45 AM

Reserving Romanian translation if needed.

gPvQ4yJZMfcHNdWxXYhG9q2mn
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:05:10 AM

Yobit:

Rekt.
 Shocked

PING team should at least try get it listed on liqui. They have decent volume. I didn't buy during ICO, I have chance to buy cheaper now, I'm gonna buy at least $100 worth of PING.

Some indication that the team is still working or left for the Caribbean with the btc collected
Rumhurius
Legendary

Here we go again

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:22:33 PM

Time to judge the Devs over their Roadmap in the next Days/Weeks.
https://cryptoping.tech/roadmap

Simply GTFO with that Type of Stockholm Syndrom.
Last time the Dev posted here was on the 13th july.
So Communication here is non existent after they got their Money.
Maybe they are just working Hard on them updates ?
We will see.

Mostly Devs be like...

wankle

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:17:12 PM

There is a difference between "mooning" and getting dumped like toxic waste
and this was gettin dumped like pure Trash lately ,even after all this high yobit vol action before.

So the complaining is justified imo.
Down over 70% from ICO jeeez
Thats simply brutal!

nearly every crypto is -50%+ since their ICO's
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: