Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:36:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎[ANN][PING] CryptoPing: Altcoin Intelligence Bot | >50k users | (ICO closed)  (Read 59896 times)
yugu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

^_^

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:41:19 PM

But, how the PING price could fall so deep comparing to ICO price?
What changed?
Project is still the same. Good and promising.
Why ppl want to sell it that cheap? I just deny to understand...

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:57:24 AM

What changed?

Well lets do a fact check and see if we can figure out why shall we?

1.Dev releases subs then pretty much disappears off the face of the earth with no activity since 07/13.
2.The dev team themselves are completely anon and made it clear at the beginning that wasn't changing...for tax purposes of course!  Wink
3.No escrow in place to protect funds. Huh Huh
3.There is no slack that I've heard anyone being able to join.
4.Telegram is the bot that according to more then one person on the thread needs a lot of work with its signals.
5.The price is unreasonably low with more 70% of loss and people still selling.

Those are all very bad signs that the dev has bounced with the funds to the Caribbean like suggested. Plus it really makes no sense to make an awesome trading bot and share it with the rest of the world kinda defies the nature of trader logic in the game of numbers we call crypto. Grin So I would chalk this one as a loss until further notice bummer I wanted this one to work out...oh well onto the next coin.  Cheesy

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:02:05 AM

To be frank here, I really disappointed with the work done buy the team, they have done little so far to justified the trust investors have in this project. The price is on a free fall hope this bleeding will stop soon
rommer8802

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:04:57 AM

I agree with many complaints, I personally have been invested from the ICO, but I have taken the biggest loss, it seems that the price has been manipulated with a certain purpose or the team has gone with the 1000 btc, the price Of ICO was 10k sat and now it has fallen 80% is disastrous for investors, anyway the currency does not seem to stabilize and to recover it will be difficult. We hope that all this silence is for something good.
I will never participate in an anonymous group, when someone does not give a face it may have been in other projects of scam.
Bad investment I have made.
Angry Angry
bustomi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:07:32 AM

What changed?
maybe it's because of bounty Hunter who sells their token very frequently who can dumb the market price
minestro

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:37:07 PM

This one is done.

gerb

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:07:26 PM

What is the team saying in slack? are anyone here in slack? any info?

I know some projects that like to work on slack rather than updating bitcointalk
POPBuy

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:49:54 PM

Why does this coin need a currency itself? I mean they are charging "0.01 BTC in PING". Isn't it easier to just charge 0.01 BTC straight? I know you guys needed a coin to receive those thousands of dollars but come on. The signals are literally garbage. This is the most expensive Telegram bot in history and it doesn't even work.
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:12:15 AM

What changed?

1.Dev releases subs then pretty much disappears off the face of the earth with no activity since 07/13.
2.The dev team themselves are completely anon and made it clear at the beginning that wasn't changing...for tax purposes of course!  Wink
4.Telegram is the bot that according to more then one person on the thread needs a lot of work with its signals.

Those are all very bad signs that the dev has bounced with the funds to the Caribbean like suggested. Plus it really makes no sense to make an awesome trading bot and share it with the rest of the world kinda defies the nature of trader logic in the game of numbers we call crypto. Grin So I would chalk this one as a loss until further notice bummer I wanted this one to work out...oh well onto the next coin.  Cheesy

Only I can think of 2 options or this project has died definitively and forgotten, or someone is buying the 10 million that there is to then take it to the moon and get an x100 or x500 of their investment, I can not think of anything else in this

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:11:28 AM

What changed?

Only I can think of 2 options or this project has died definitively and forgotten, or someone is buying the 10 million that there is to then take it to the moon and get an x100 or x500 of their investment, I can not think of anything else in this

One thing I'm sure of, nobody will be buying this tokens for long term because there are alot of uncertainties surrounding the developers.
If the developer thinks he can run away with investors' money it is only a matter of time before he will be exposed
striker7334 2.0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:52:34 PM

What changed?

One thing I'm sure of, nobody will be buying this tokens for long term because there are alot of uncertainties surrounding the developers.
If the developer thinks he can run away with investors' money it is only a matter of time before he will be exposed

Devs run with project funds everyday in this game especially when it's millions given to anon devs with no escrow used. Exposing them would be a lot of work and effort that most people are not willing to do not for free anyways.  Cheesy

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 04:40:15 PM

One of those had I known moment. I wish I sold right after the ico when the price had doubled. But I trusted the coin would moon cos I was making a little money of the bot. However, lately the bot has been losing me money and the coins have lost a lot of value, so all loss. Van Damme Van Damme. Queue SpottieOttieDopaliscious.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mechrime

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:15:26 PM

it's something https://abload.de/img/ppingvfs4h.jpg
striker7334 2.0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:15:18 PM

it's something

Sorry but one tweet isn't going to restore my faith in this project I mean how do we know he's not just trying to insprie FOMO to off-load his bag? Whats wrong with the dev team reaching out to the community to give a development update, further more why not hiring a community manager(they certainly have the funds too) to be the liaison between the dev team and community if they are so "busy"?? If they are hard at work as the tweet says they should just say so and not leave the community hanging in the dark about the status of the project with millions on the line.

theleetle

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:15:21 PM

CryptGany is a much more useful tool than cryptoping. There are a few similarities between the tools but the main differences are the information provided by CryptGany is much better for a trader who wants to use the information to analyse whether to buy or sell. 90% of the time CryptGany will give the information about a coin before cryptoping.

CryptGany is releasing on beta testing 15th August prior to subscription release on 30th August

If anyone wants any information regarding this tool message me and I will provide further details and answer any questions you may have.

Thanks
CryptoPing (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency Signalling Service

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 07:00:38 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 11:55:57 PM by CryptoPing

Hello everyone. News time!

New type of signals, new filters, site redesign, roadmap update and more!

Subscribers now can get early access to the alpha version of “down” signals and more filtering options. All users can now have prices in signals shown in USD. We have redesigned our website, set preliminary timeframes on the roadmap and added some of our thoughts about the project.

Read more in our blog on Medium: https://medium.com/@cryptoping/new-type-of-signals-new-filters-site-redesign-roadmap-update-and-more-1dc31b151ab8

This thread was created with an ICO announcement purpose in mind, and that purpose was achieved.

Our official communication channels are:

- Twitter @cryptoping
- Slack (team URL: http://crypto-ping.slack.com)
- Blog @cryptoping on Medium
- email admin@cryptoping.tech

Please use them to keep track of what is going on with the project, and we're happy to discuss CryptoPing with you there. We will continue to post in this thread only with updates about the service like today.

Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:35:43 PM

Good news everyone.
We got news.

Hmmh
You can link the other Channels and close the ANN completly if you dont wanna post here on a Regular Basis.
I agree that BTT can became a shithole full of Fudsters and Idiots sometimes.
Otherwise simply hire a PR Guy. +1

wankle

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:57:33 AM

Good news everyone.
We got news.

Hmmh
You can link the other Channels and close the ANN completly if you dont wanna post here on a Regular Basis.

Told you they were working Wink
striker7334 2.0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:41:40 AM

Good news everyone.
We got news.

Hmmh

Told you they were working Wink

I'm still skeptical tbh but I am glad to hear some news and see some type of community involvement and I'll definitely be following along at medium to see how the development is going. As for subscription service, honestly no I have no used it just yet. I thought about picking up some PING and subscribing to it but I wanted to wait and read what everyone else thought about it before making my decision.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 04:21:58 PM

Glad to have some form of news. Thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: