Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:43:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin for all levels of society, without any difference  (Read 5367 times)
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:51:43 AM

Yes it's true when we do generalizing this issue but logically it is over rated.. Bitcoin as of this happening on china,, no they can't used it whatever or wherever they are.. They're restricted to do so and without following orders from government will create problems for your identity.. So decentralization is sometimes slightly gone through the years..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:54:24 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized so that whoever you are from wherever you are rich or poor, you are free to use bitcoin for any purpose. Bitcoin is freely used for anyone. anywhere

What is your response with this opinion?
In my own opinion, not all people can use bitcoin because some people don't have any technologies and internet connection for them to access in bitcoin. But it is true that bitcoin can be used by everyone for free but just like what i said not all people dont have enough equipment to use bitcoin.

Even though not all people can use, the fact that all people can have access to Bitcoin and its technology.  If a person is so willing to be part of Bitcoin community and to use the technology Bitcoin offer, he does not need to ask any permission to anyone.  He just need to buy the requirements to be able to access Bitcoin, create a wallet and mine or buy them, to be able to transact with Bitcoin.
Basically bitcoin is for anyone dude. either lower class society or upper class society. with decentralization everyone is free to use bitcoins without any condition to use them but because bitcoin can only be accessed using the internet. then it becomes an obstacle for lower-class people to use bitcoin. seeing they do not have the financial and material capability to use the internet
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:39:42 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized so that whoever you are from wherever you are rich or poor, you are free to use bitcoin for any purpose. Bitcoin is freely used for anyone. anywhere

bitcoin if for everyone but not anyone can use it especialy the poor one. some are poor and even struggle to eat 3 times a day do you think they can afford to buy computer or cellphone and have stable internet.

Yes, internet is needed to use bitcoin.

But this dividing barrier will become less and less, as internet coverage expands to even the most remote areas. Trust me on this. In a decade, i'd say that 95% of the world will have access to the internet and therefore be able to use bitcoin.

This is much better than the banking system, where people are judged by where they are from, their credit ratings(or lack of thereof), etc. Bitcoin can be used by anyone.

Those who are poor cannot afford to have an internet connection nor device like a mobile or pc for them to use with it hence they cannot have access to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as well. Although bitcoin is open to all levels of society, this essential element - internet and a device - prevents those who are less privileged some access.

You are right though, as compared to banks and other financial systems, Bitcoin is much more accessible to the lower class because it does not discriminate. It does not matter what financial background that you have and regardless of it you can still use bitcoin.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:53:46 AM

The things that make fun is bitcoin can be obtained for free on this forum and many other giveaway site. This makes the bitcoin is very popular and can be used for all social levels.
It is true that we can earn bitcoin but not exactly taking them for free. People give their time to bitcoin jobs. Whether it is mining, trading or signature campaign, all demand good time. However, the money earned is more valuable and the jobs are easy in their nature relative to other professions of the world. Bitcoin can be earned for free only through gambling which works 1 percent of the time mostly.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:52:57 PM

The things that make fun is bitcoin can be obtained for free on this forum and many other giveaway site. This makes the bitcoin is very popular and can be used for all social levels.
It is true that we can earn bitcoin but not exactly taking them for free. People give their time to bitcoin jobs. Whether it is mining, trading or signature campaign, all demand good time. However, the money earned is more valuable and the jobs are easy in their nature relative to other professions of the world. Bitcoin can be earned for free only through gambling which works 1 percent of the time mostly.
Mostly we can get token depending on an project or as a freebie for ,bitcoin were not popular as a reward in Ico, on clicking sites or paying sites maybe.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:53:54 PM

there is no difference currently also anyone can purchase bitcoin premium is charged by many but there is no other rule you have money you can buy bitcoin regardless of your status in the society. This is what makes it different
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:58:33 PM

Bitcoin is available for all levels of society without any doubt. Rich and poor people can use it and earn it with ease. In fact, I know so many friends from 3rd world countries working online with Bitcoin and earning good income online from their works
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:13:30 PM

Bitcoin is made in such a way that it can be used by all levels of the society.
Anyone with Knowledge of how it works can get into Bitcoin trading. Both the rich and poor can use and access Bitcoin.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:16:46 PM

Anyone with Knowledge of how it works can get into Bitcoin trading. Both the rich and poor can use and access Bitcoin.

exactly, bitcoin is not discriminatory and so can be used by all levels of society, but it is just that the rich are definitely going to own and possess more than the poor or under privileged ones.
shursight

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 09:20:25 PM

yes it can be used by all levels of society, but probably it would be difficult to use for those who still doesnt have a good knowledge about technologies, or those who still have never used an smartphone, how are they supposed to use a bitcoin wallet? it is impossible if they have not been educated in order to do it. anyway, obviously that everybody can use it, that is why it has been created.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:45:00 PM

exactly, bitcoin is not discriminatory and so can be used by all levels of society, but it is just that the rich are definitely going to own and possess more than the poor or under privileged ones.

Yeah, the rich are the ones who stand a more better opportunity to use it very full because they have enough cash to convert to Bitcoin.
But ironically, the poorer ones are making it big on Bitcoin, because they seek for financial freedom and Bitcoin kind of gave it to them.
I have not seen any rich kid in my side talking of Bitcoin.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:06:30 PM

My response is very positive. I share your point of view that Bitcoin has no boundaries and that Bitcoin is for all levels od society etc.
Of course someone could say that poor people also use cash so what is the difference?
The difference is huge and we can find that distinction in technical specifications of that crypto currency.
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:30:01 PM

I am really into bitcoins because of this reason. I am a student and now I earn because of it. I use my earned bitcoins to buy something that is needed in my studying, and it is helpful for me. Of course its openness to people is also has boundaries. If you don't know what id bitcoin how can you use it? So you must be familiar first with bitcoins so you can use it in ways you can.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:15:37 AM

yes it can be used by all levels of society, but probably it would be difficult to use for those who still doesnt have a good knowledge about technologies, or those who still have never used an smartphone, how are they supposed to use a bitcoin wallet? it is impossible if they have not been educated in order to do it. anyway, obviously that everybody can use it, that is why it has been created.

Yes but with the current generation being replaced by the more tech savvy young ones I bet it wouldn't be long before  everyone else starts embracing Bitcoin and start using it in the regular basis without challenges.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:33:12 AM

yes bitcoin is for all levels of society,without any differences..meaning anybody or for everybody rich or poor can be as long as you have the resources computers,internet and many more Smiley Wink Kiss
maydna

Activity: 2884
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:42:34 AM

Yes but with the current generation being replaced by the more tech savvy young ones I bet it wouldn't be long before  everyone else starts embracing Bitcoin and start using it in the regular basis without challenges.

now the younger people is open their eyes about new technology especially in smartphone and computer technology and the old people soon will realize about this too. actually bitcoin is for all levels of society but we need to know that there is many country don't have internet connection which is the something that they should have for using bitcoin. and from this, there is still many people can not use bitcoin right now. but soon after internet connection is available in every country and every places, i am sure that bitcoin can be use by them without any difference.
alfaruq

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:01:41 AM

Too fast to say it all, small example not everyone can access the internet, especially among the poor who do not want to know this internet world. Not everyone dares to get out of his comfort zone hipudnya to start something new, all things need to be learned and this is a process that can happen sooner or later depending on each person. So In my opinion is still too fast for now bitcoin is used for any purpose, free to use for anyone and anywhere

but all that still may happen, and just of time that will answer everything
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:50:34 AM

Too fast to say it all, small example not everyone can access the internet, especially among the poor who do not want to know this internet world. Not everyone dares to get out of his comfort zone hipudnya to start something new, all things need to be learned and this is a process that can happen sooner or later depending on each person. So In my opinion is still too fast for now bitcoin is used for any purpose, free to use for anyone and anywhere

but all that still may happen, and just of time that will answer everything

Well those impoverished ones are in no time going to be able to use a smartphone or some other computer device as the world evolves and so i don't think it will be more than ten years before everyone or a greater number of us will becomes computer savvy and will be able tio access bitcoin
Jateng

Activity: 1197
Merit: 126

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:29:32 AM

Yes that is true, anyone of us is free to use bitcoin and do bitcoin as long as you know how to speak english (campaigns), you know how to trade(trading), or to mine (mining) anything is free and possible. No rules that is only exclusive some people. Me I am a doctor and before I am doing bitcoin, I learned from the students who are long time bitcoiner. Now, my co-doctor, my nurses and my family is interested and to use bitcoin. As of what the internet told me the first time I read information about bitcoin, “Bitcoin is one of many decentralized digital currency”.

Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:59:08 AM

Credit cards can only be owned by middle to upper social class, while bitcoin all social circles can be free to own and use, this is a positive thing from bitcoin and can be a solution to economic problems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: