Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:06:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin for all levels of society, without any difference  (Read 5367 times)
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:53:27 PM

yeah, i agree with that opinion. but, the poor one should do more things to get touch into this digital currencies. having gadget, internet, and the coin itself to join digital currencies. that's my opinion  Smiley
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pintasak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:08:01 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized so that whoever you are from wherever you are rich or poor, you are free to use bitcoin for any purpose. Bitcoin is freely used for anyone. anywhere

What is your response with this opinion?
Bitcoin is adopted and acceptable currency it can be use by everybody poor or rich however its not easy for the other countries yet because they dont have the literacy or some ideas because poor countries dont have the access of internet or computer.The ones who can avail are those who can afford to buy bitcoin not necessary all.Bitcoin has limited usage after all

joan26

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:16:02 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized so that whoever you are from wherever you are rich or poor, you are free to use bitcoin for any purpose. Bitcoin is freely used for anyone. anywhere

Yes it is for everyone who accept it and knew it.
But not for just any purpose that even bad activities may include.
Bitcoin is for used to easier transactions all over the world without the middle man.
maydna

Activity: 2884
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:41:37 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin is for all levels of society, everyone could have bitcoin and everyone could have as much of bitcoin as he can and he can try to earn more bitcoin in many ways. there are no different for all level to have bitcoin and they could still try to earn bitcoin without having a trouble. they can try to earn from small amount until big amount and it depends on how much money they have and how much bitcoin they want to buy. besides that, we can earn bitcoin by the freeway and this is what people looking for and I think some of them succeed to earn bitcoin with the freeway.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:28:11 AM

Yeah I actually agree with your opinion. Every one of us is qualified to use bitcoin. Even though your Disabled person as long as you can use bitcoin your qualified. Bitcoin could reduce the poverty. Bitcoin could also reduce employment rate. Because even if your at home you could work here.
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:33:27 AM

Sure you are free to do so but you still require an internet connection and $50 to do so. Just like I could buy a house but I don't because I want to have a place to live, eat, and shower next month. It may not be in the cards for everybody, not until everybody gets internet and has more money to their names.

Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:37:33 AM

Yes I am agree with that opinion. As long as you have the knowledge about bitcoin then you are free to enter this world. There someone said that bitcoin is just for rich because they afford to buy bitcoin but I said it's not because you have your bitcoin without buying it. I earned my first bitcoin through joining social media and signature campaign. So it's not all about money just to be part in this bitcoin world but as long as you have the knowledge the patience , the hard work then you can earned your bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

This is a good idea about bitcoin. Actually, bitcoin has no distinction about social class. From a worker to a billionaire, anyone can buy and use bitcoin in their transactions. I also know that a lot of people change their lives and become rich by bitcoin. This is really a great aspect that bitcoin has brought to today's life.
Yeah, anyone is sure free to buy, and for those who really want to make the best of the crypto world and have time to look for information, they can always get that. We could say the rich, middle class, those who are tech freaks and those in the financial sector may end up being in the forefront and having great advantage but this is normal. Everyone cannot end up having the same chance to adopt at the same time.

When bitcoins will become a pure currency then we never need to think about any differences among its users until then people may debate about this topic as people always worry like bitcoin is a costly asset and it is meant only for higher society people.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:24:35 AM

Good opinion but many people from Underdeveloped countries and third world countries do not have the technology know how on how to make bitcoin or even how to use it. So for bitcoin to be use by every body is a game of long time and a lot of education and promote has to be do.

I think bitcoin is for everybody,No discrimination anyone who is technology oriented has all the right to join Bitcoin. As long as you are patient enough to learn and study bitcoin, bitcoin is for you whatever level of society you belong. The only advantage of the people who we called rich is the capacity to buy bitcoin for trading or investment. While the people we call poor are just patiently waiting and join campaigns ,exchange for tokens. Bitcoin don't require your educational attainment for joining,as long as you can read and understand how bitcoin work you are surely in.
maydna

Activity: 2884
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:52:49 AM

Good opinion but many people from Underdeveloped countries and third world countries do not have the technology know how on how to make bitcoin or even how to use it. So for bitcoin to be use by every body is a game of long time and a lot of education and promote has to be do.

I think bitcoin is for everybody,No discrimination anyone who is technology oriented has all the right to join Bitcoin. As long as you are patient enough to learn and study bitcoin, bitcoin is for you whatever level of society you belong. The only advantage of the people who we called rich is the capacity to buy bitcoin for trading or investment. While the people we call poor are just patiently waiting and join campaigns ,exchange for tokens. Bitcoin don't require your educational attainment for joining,as long as you can read and understand how bitcoin work you are surely in.

you are right sir and this is what I like from bitcoin. bitcoin is for everyone which want to try a new way to make money and it is no different for people which want to try. as long as they want to hard work and keep trying then they can get bitcoin as a reward so they can have their own money without having to pay the fee except for the fee for the transaction. besides that, every people which trying to do jobs related to bitcoin, they can do many things and they have the opportunity to earn an unlimited amount of bitcoin. the more you can do, the big amount that you will get.
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:09:44 AM

This is the reason why I love Bitcoin and I join Bitcoin. Because it is decentralized and open for all. Even if you're poor, it is not important to Bitcoin. It give you the chance like bank to keep your money safe. Not only that make you profit in the long run as you purchase Bitcoin in early time as the market grows.

Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:44:33 AM

Indeed it is true, anyone can use Bitcoin no age limit, any race , any gender , rich or poor as long as the user have an internet access and a gadget to start with. Anyone who use Bitcoin is anonymous. The only difference is rich people can easily start with a Bitcoin unlike the poor with the current price of Bitcoin now it is hard to get 1 Whole Bitcoin.

But we cannot expect that all people in a third world country can use bitcoin because of their lack of access in the world wide web, and bitcoin is manipulated on the internet, so we cannot expect all people can use bitcoin. If they have bitcoin, we still cannot expect that they can use it in their society, because it is hard to find a facility and a shop that takes bitcoin as their means of currency.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:02:50 PM

Bitcoin can earn any person. It is enough to have a computer and access to the Internet. bitcoin gives every person to gain financial independence. Entitles the owner to dispose of his property. without the intervention of third parties, Financial relations are now controlled by the market and not by politicians.Savings are not subject to inflation. In the case of bitcoin, this happens for everyone individually and not collectively as before.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:10:43 PM

yes of course bitcoin is for all level as we can see all are free to access in bitcoin even you are poor,bitcoin is widely welcome us all,bitcoin isnot only for the rich,even who you are wherever you are.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:16:11 PM

With decentralized system, bitcoin is revolutionary monetary system and can eliminate central bank control. But in many country, bitcoin banned as payment but bitcoin can traded. Right now, many people investing their money on bitcoin because bitcoin popularity
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:12:41 PM

Yes, I agree, anyone can use it. Only if we talk about buying it for money, it's hardly for the poor Wink
f150

Activity: 604
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:30:35 PM

You are right, but unfortunately not everyone can use Bitcoin. like people who have a home away from the reach of the Internet, they can not use Bitcoin because they can not access the Internet network.
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:35:49 PM

Bitcoin can be use by any levels of society they can invest what they want and all levels are free to use by everybody but sad to say how about people in developing countries who are not familiar with advance technology they can't use or work with bitcoin.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:42:19 PM

Bitcoin with its blockchain technology are valid universal and useful with proper use. But I believe that the whole potential is not yet open, as some countries are not ready to use them.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:04:36 PM

I've been asking this in a different way that is whether bitcoin is only for the middle class and above. Apparently, most say no, and the conclusion is, bitcoin is a technology made to facilitate the transaction is no exception big or small transactions, upper or lower circles. No wonder, why bitcoin can be divided into the 8-digital number, in order to reach a small transaction if the price has skyrocketed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: