Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:58:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin for all levels of society, without any difference  (Read 5367 times)
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 10:22:00 AM

Bitcoin is not a limited currency,it is made to be used in various occassions like trading,payment modes.it can be used by any social person whether he is poor or rich by capital.
Normally those people who are having much fiat capital,have more access to it.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:58:33 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized so that whoever you are from wherever you are rich or poor, you are free to use bitcoin for any purpose. Bitcoin is freely used for anyone. anywhere

What is your response with this opinion?
I'm neutral. It benefit those who are earning through bitcoin. They can execute any kind of transaction conveniently. however, some will take advantage of this liberty. And because of the that liberty, it may also be used in bad activities if fall in wrong hands. Rumor is that deep in the internet, this is means of payment there to accomplish an illegal transaction
Unfortunately that is something that happens will all the technologies, people use those technologies for bad things, an example is facebook, some groups us it to recruit members to become part of their criminal organizations.
grayhound

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:54:28 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized so that whoever you are from wherever you are rich or poor, you are free to use bitcoin for any purpose. Bitcoin is freely used for anyone. anywhere

Bitcoin can be used by different people of our society specially if you are capable to invest in bitcoin. Rich and poor can use it freely all are equal when it comes to bitcoin anyone can use it. It would only depend on the person on how he will use it.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:42:00 PM

Bitcoin can be used by different people of our society specially if you are capable to invest in bitcoin. Rich and poor can use it freely all are equal when it comes to bitcoin anyone can use it. It would only depend on the person on how he will use it.
I believe that bitcoin can really used by different people in the society but the problem is not all people are interested to use bitcoin and don't have any enough equipment to use bitcoin because some people don't have any technologies and internet connections to access in bitcoin.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:06:36 PM

I believe that bitcoin can really used by different people in the society but the problem is not all people are interested to use bitcoin and don't have any enough equipment to use bitcoin because some people don't have any technologies and internet connections to access in bitcoin.
I agree that not all the people in this society are interested in in bitcoin, and i kinda disagree with you that they lack equipment, maybe they lack knowledge about what really is bitcoin, and how does it work, or maybe they are not introduced well about bitcoin, maybe they knew a little but mostly not the most important facts about bitcoin.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:19:20 PM

bitcoin if for everyone but not anyone can use it especialy the poor one. some are poor and even struggle to eat 3 times a day do you think they can afford to buy computer or cellphone and have stable internet.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:50:09 AM

bitcoin if for everyone but not anyone can use it especialy the poor one. some are poor and even struggle to eat 3 times a day do you think they can afford to buy computer or cellphone and have stable internet.

Yes, internet is needed to use bitcoin.

But this dividing barrier will become less and less, as internet coverage expands to even the most remote areas. Trust me on this. In a decade, i'd say that 95% of the world will have access to the internet and therefore be able to use bitcoin.

This is much better than the banking system, where people are judged by where they are from, their credit ratings(or lack of thereof), etc. Bitcoin can be used by anyone.
mustakforum

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:25:16 AM

Bitcoin is created for everyone in the world, anyone who is interested in bitcoin will ease the whole transactions, I hope everyone uses bitcoin in their lives.
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:39:01 AM

Yes, bitcoin can be used by everyone as long as there is internet connection,  so I think bitcoin can be used by all levels of society.  There are more than 10million of bitcoin users approximately. People use bitcoin as both of store of value and medium of exchange. So I think the bitcoin users are middle class society that earn bitcoin as investment.
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:43:54 AM

Of course anyone can use Bitcoin whether old or young, rich or poor, or any other country. However, you should remember a Bitcoin = $ 4000 today, I think not everyone can own Bitcoin, it is the property. Ok! Not free.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:49:47 AM

Yes everyone can used bitcoin and it can be used from small children to older people, and it is very easy to create wallet .It dont need any ID so it is very useful and very easy to used bitcoin, it makes transaction between countries become really easy. With this reason, bitcoin supposed to be used by all level of society and more people using bitcoin it will be better
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:58:07 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 08:57:42 AM by 777Bitcoin

I don't have a doubt that statement is correct and straight to the point in all aspects. Bitcoin is the best example of a community that is a mixed social status that not discriminate or not being arrange from being rich or being poor, this is never be an issue here. We do feel the same way as they do, equality is one reason I love bitcoin and I'm interested to work it out.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 05:20:23 AM

Bitcoin is not a limited currency,it is made to be used in various occassions like trading,payment modes.it can be used by any social person whether he is poor or rich by capital.
Normally those people who are having much fiat capital,have more access to it.

That's the key point here

People who have much more capital also have an advantage with Bitcoin as well since they can just buy up more bitcoins thus boosting the price and then sell the coins (some part thereof) to the poor, then rinse, repeat. In this way, Bitcoin is no different from any other asset out there, and the whole idea behind the OP's thought (i.e "Bitcoin for all levels of society, without any difference, and let no one be left behind") seems to be inherently false and wrong. In other words, Bitcoin is not different, it is not a sort of great equalizer which is what the OP seems to mean

Samueltalk

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:15:42 AM

bitcoin has become a popular world, rich and even poor all can bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:26:55 AM

bitcoin has become a popular world, rich and even poor all can bitcoin.
All of the people can use bitcoin because it is very easy to get into bitcoin since it can be found online. Bitcoin is a great opportunity for all of the people in the world but it is just up to them on how they are going to get into bitcoin since it needs time and effort before they can earn and get benefits in bitcoin.
Mr.john

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:49:36 AM

Yes it is truth that bitcoin is for everyone and we are freely to used it whether we are rich or poor people. Like me i am so a ordinary people and i choose bitcoin because for me bitcoin has so many purposes in my life and bitcoin will help me into my life.  And for now, i want to share my knowledge into other people wether this people are poor or rich because my only one reason  bitcoin is for everyone. In addition, there are so many great opportunities in bitcoin and it depend to the people of how they will do to earn bitcoin. Bitcoin is for all level of our society and i don't care it people are having some differences so im just fucos to things that i believe.  Finally, bitcoin is for everyone and specially to the person who deserving on ti.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:22:26 AM

Yeah that's right, indeed bitcoin is in fact free to use by anyone, anytime and anywhere. Everyone is entitled to profit from bitcoin that can drive their finances. Because bitcoin is global and commonly can be used by many people and still free to use it although maybe in some countries there is a ban but bitcoin is still worthy of used by anyone in the internet world.

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:37:06 AM

The things that make fun is bitcoin can be obtained for free on this forum and many other giveaway site. This makes the bitcoin is very popular and can be used for all social levels.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:49:49 PM

In my own opinion, not all people can use bitcoin because some people don't have any technologies and internet connection for them to access in bitcoin. But it is true that bitcoin can be used by everyone for free but just like what i said not all people dont have enough equipment to use bitcoin.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:05:49 PM

Well i think bitcoin is really free to used by everyone who are interested to use bitcoin because being poor is not a barrier for them not to use bitcoin, so all levels of society can earn bitcoins for them to become rich and successful. But they still need internet connections and smartphones for them to access and work in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: