Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:38:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Bitcoin = Opportunity loss?!  (Read 13043 times)
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:04:46 AM

I think the real risk and loss of opportunity is selling your bitcoins on the wrong appropriate time, when market
prices are not at it's peak. It definitely is hard to predict and speculate on the exact time when bitcoins
prices are at peak and high, that decision to sell is entirely a personal choice since we all have the freedom
and different strategies. Volatility in bitcoin plays around us in the market, the way we hold and sell
our bitcoins depends on how we interpret and use the volatile market to our own methods and advantage.
Buying at low prices and selling high is the definite and ideal manner of making profits with bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:24:21 AM

It will be a foolish work if you sell btc based on todays market. Ups and downs in every market. So at present time BTC may going down for false news but in very soon it will turn over its position, there is no doubt here.
Of course the price of bitcoin and its own market will change its position and it will be on increasing state again. The price of bitcoin is currently dumping because of the FUDs and also from the people who are panic selling and creating a lot of negative thoughts about bitcoin that also encourages the newbies to sell their bitcoin which is adding more stress to the dumping market. But at the end of the day, we will going to see some light after this dark days.
D1n0

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

I think that bitcoin has temporarily fallen in price so I do not worry and I do not think that this is the end, it is necessary to wait a bit and bitcoin dolden to please us with its price.
Klestar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:18:59 AM

Yes, i agree on it, now selling bitcoin its mean simply we get lose. Because everyone know that in the coming years bitcoin will be double than why we sell it now?
That's the mean hold it not for a long time, only few years and see the bitcoin price.
Definitely i believe bitcoin give us more than 50% profit now in this price only hold the bitcoin for a few years.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:38:30 AM

If you sell your bitcoin now then you are setting yourself up for losses. Especially if you bought at a high price and didn't get in early. I understand that people are scared right now and a lot of people think they will keep losing money and not make any money but the truth is all you need to make profit in this market is patience especially during a bear market such as this. Don't panic sell, the price will go back up.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:52:17 AM

Yes right opinion, today bitcoin prices tend to rise, users are rapidly increasing to be a rapidly increasing factor, bitcoin selling will now regret and will not get a chance for bigger profit in the future.

You can not be more correct when saying that people can save all life, holding bitcoin so far has been proven, perhaps even the best choice. Because you earn money by not doing anything, and that is the best part of bitcoin if you ask me. You can also trade small, or sell it for fiat currency to buy some luxuries in life
People always earn money to facilitate their family and children, to spend a standard life, it does not mean to only save the money and do not spend it. We should not be only the watchmen of our money, We should use it for our welfare and to facilitate our life and our children life. Therefore i will suggest that we should only save such amount of money so that it can help us in case of emergency, or such money which is extra from our daily use.
money must circulate to have a best usage,and this is the reason why money was made,just like bitcoin or crypto they are CURRENCIES so i think its enough for them to be spend for our welfare.,and since it is volatile we might learn when to hold and when to spend those too,in time realization will come to you guys
Eggzootechkoyn

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:54:07 AM

Selling your bitcoin doesn't always mean you lost opportunity. It's the basic protocol we do in order to earn money. Sell it only when needed and if possible, don't sell it all. Leave an amount so that you can have something to sell in times of crisis.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
J Sykes

Activity: 60
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:17:47 PM

Ive seen the debate going around the forum regarding the issue or holding or selling. I do think the HODL meme has had a great impact on the reluctant masses that refuse to sell on the way down but this isn't exactly a bad thing for the health of the market. 
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:27:17 PM

It will be a foolish work if you sell btc based on todays market. Ups and downs in every market. So at present time BTC may going down for false news but in very soon it will turn over its position, there is no doubt here.
Trusting the company with which you are affiliated is a must because only then you will put in your maximum energies in your work without the fear of any fraud or deception. On the other hand, the company must build a neat and clean reputation in the market so that the people should trust the directives and try to work for that company with share in the profit. Bitcoin without any doubt has given the opportunity to the people with 100% originality, so it means that people must not bother about ups and downs.
vectorshield

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:57:03 PM

Selling Bitcoin could be beneficial especially when the rate is high. However the timing here is very crucial and you need to also trade in a hefty amount to earn a decent profit.
Many people think that if they sell their bitcoin they can earn a fortune and earn a lot of money but it is never that easy you need to understand the timing is very important in its impossible for everyone to get it right all the time.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:31:20 PM

Many posts discuss the possibility of exchange earnings with selling Bitcoin (and buy later). Other posts discuss the Bitcoin exchange rate, it seems that many agree there is a strong upward tendency and the volatility is hard to predict. It seems dat selling Bitcoin results in a serious probability of an opportunity loss. Selling Bitcoin can only be motivated by an (partial) exit. Do you agree?

I agree. But right now, the situation seems to be diffrent because the price of bitcoin has dropped. If you sell your bitcoin now, you may still gain profit because it has high value. But we never know what will happen to th price in the next days.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:33:57 AM

and if we sell bitcoin right now, it means we are taking a loss and maybe our loss will bigger because our money will reduce from the beginning. I think it is better to be patient for a while and not selling now and only buy bitcoin if we have more money. but if you think that you can buy at lower price and then sell it when the price increases, then you can go ahead and try your luck but I won't do that because it's too risky for me and I don't want to risk my money too. I prefer to wait until the price is back to increase.
InvestMen

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:46:05 AM

Bitcoin - the future, only very distant, not real. There is testing of a new financial instrument that will inevitably replace the modern money. Bitcoin is still growing, the people believed in it, because this is a new era, the future in any case for crypto currency.
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:49:18 AM

Many posts discuss the possibility of exchange earnings with selling Bitcoin (and buy later). Other posts discuss the Bitcoin exchange rate, it seems that many agree there is a strong upward tendency and the volatility is hard to predict. It seems dat selling Bitcoin results in a serious probability of an opportunity loss. Selling Bitcoin can only be motivated by an (partial) exit. Do you agree?
Yup it is just a partial exit, but if you will earn what lost based on the value of bitcoin when you bought it it is a great opportunity also, but i think it is few people who knows or predicted what will happen, just like what you said it is very hard to predict when will the bitcoin will go up or crash, because everything has a possibility. If you are a strong investor that holds not sell, and buy when it crash then you are the game master on this bitcoin world. we all heard that bitcoin will be dead etc etc. but bitcoin always recover and the value goes up.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:00:23 AM

This is the real truth that people are not thinking about the future that how much they can make , here I myself when was in starting then I bought bitcoin at low rate and I sold them at profit of 30% in two month but there was in actual I made loss of my money because I didn't thought about the future of bitcoin , if I holds that amount of bitcoin then today I will be more than a millionaire .
Here we should not make sell of bitcoin And should not make ourself out from the game in very soon and also we should make our trading knowledge use every time like when market get small dump then buy something and when get up then sell something but don't sell that amount which you should hold off long time .
In my opinion if we can hold bitcoin , litecoin , etherium for 2-3 years then we can make 10 times profit easily because these are those assets which have better technology and better support of investors .
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:47:01 AM

Yeah, you can hold Bitcoin now if you have any because the price have started rising from this week. Probably the Bitcoin price will hit at least $10000 by this month end and at least to $12000 by April end. Experts have predicted that Bitcoin's high price will be reached in July and the highest price they predicted is $60000. Choice is yours to sell or hold Bitcoin.

Ferylero

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:55:48 AM

Selling bitcoin during the growing trend is a huge opportunity loss. However,  there's more than one right thing so it would be wrong to say for certain.
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:39:47 AM

Selling bitcoin during the growing trend is a huge opportunity loss. However,  there's more than one right thing so it would be wrong to say for certain.

Though bitcoins is in a growing trend these days I can't absolute say and I can't seem to agree that it will lead to loss. Learning about this bitcoins value flow, you can already determine that it doesn't have a static price thus there is also a possibility of selling bitcoin will become a loss instead a great decision to do.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
codecares

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:49:44 AM

The definite opportunity loss is if you sell your coins, you never returned to profit some more when again. Stopping gone you had your profit is the worst business to produce an effect in the setting of bitcoin. yes you gained but by stopping, you limit yourself a propose how many you will earn. bitcoin can come going on gone  the child support for infinite bolster and earnings. you can sell your coins,it is your in the first place appropriately whatever you throbbing to realize taking into consideration it is nothing in our issue. However, If you profit greater than considering Bitcoin, It is your loss.
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:28:02 PM

If you sell your bitcoin you will lose since this time its value is lower. Just wait a little longer the probability of btc to go up is very high. Think of the future profit i am positive that btc will return to its peak.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: