Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:17:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Bitcoin = Opportunity loss?!  (Read 13043 times)
svecki121

Activity: 134
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:24:36 PM

I don't think so as bitcoin has rosed so much and has not too much space to fly. U could sell bitcoin to buy some coins else like CMT.
I just talk one advantage of CMT blockchain. Once u lost ur funds in the Ethereum, that means u lost ur money forever. But in the CMT, u could refund the lost transparently.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

In investing bitcoin, you need a good strategy. It is a loss if you sell bitcoin in a low value, but if it reached its high value and you gained a big profit then it is probably an opportunity.

It depends on the situation, if you sell your bitcoin for the emergency payment you cannot call it an opportunity loss because you save the life of your family. No one can predict the price of the bitcoin because of his characteristic of being volatile. For me no need to hold my bitcoin because I use it in my daily life.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:46:16 PM

Many posts discuss the possibility of exchange earnings with selling Bitcoin (and buy later). Other posts discuss the Bitcoin exchange rate, it seems that many agree there is a strong upward tendency and the volatility is hard to predict. It seems dat selling Bitcoin results in a serious probability of an opportunity loss. Selling Bitcoin can only be motivated by an (partial) exit. Do you agree?

Selling bitcoin during the growing trend is a huge opportunity loss. However,  there's more than one right thing so it would be wrong to say for certain.
It depends on the situation. If you are going to hold bitcoin even when it has reached your target but since greed has overpowered your senses, you are going to lose in this case because it takes a second to enter dip for virtual coins.

Similarly selling off when the market or bitcoin is facing harsh dump is the worst thing that you could veer do to yourself and your money. Panic selling is the biggest mistake with bitcoin.
We all have different perceptions and strategies in our life, so if we found out that this is the right time to sell bitcoin because we have seen opportunity on it. Selling bitcoin does not mean that you loss but because you found out an opportunity and you need the fund for you to invest in some other things and maximize it.
As long as we sell bitcoin at a price that gives us a reasonable profit, that will not be an opportunity loss, the chance of loss is when we sell the bitcoin at a price that we are not satisfied, at a price lower than the price we bought. So what exactly can be said here just that we sell bitcoin is a regret, because we were selling Bitcoin too soon or too late, although we profit but we have overlooked a bigger profit, however, this is the market, we can not know the future, so we should become familiar with regret

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:04:59 PM

Many posts discuss the possibility of exchange earnings with selling Bitcoin (and buy later). Other posts discuss the Bitcoin exchange rate, it seems that many agree there is a strong upward tendency and the volatility is hard to predict. It seems dat selling Bitcoin results in a serious probability of an opportunity loss. Selling Bitcoin can only be motivated by an (partial) exit. Do you agree?

I think so too, most people who sell their bitcoin is just a temporary exit, most buy back once the price goes dip or when the market starts it's bull run. Most people believe in the capability of bitcoin, since it is a good innovation which had brought convenience to everyone.
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:27:17 PM

It's not entirely a loss especially when you sell at the right time and moment, price climbs
on the market is considerably an opportune time to sell and profit. Timing and patience is
of vital importance. Although selling bitcoins on a red day is significantly opportunity loss.
Some would advice to buy low and sell high, if it's the contrary that would also be considered
as a loss in my opinion.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:20:44 AM

It depends. sometimes selling bitcoin may give you a better opportunity buy cheaper and increase your bitcoin amount. Of course it is a risky way but sometimes it works. But selling out bitcoins and not to buy is a very huge opportunity loss for future.
castellodocet

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:36:01 PM

It depends on what purpose you assigned to that investment.
If your goal is to earn as much as possible in no time, and markets are dropping prices day by day, then it is. If you are aware of that, you may wait for a recovery, then it's not an opportunity loss
Nachoo

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 12:03:13 PM

It could be an opportunity loss if you aren't playing in the long-term. If you are comfortable with your courrent profit, you must sell, but if you want to maximize your earning you must gamble with your luck
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:19:34 PM

Selling bitcoin during the growing trend is a huge opportunity loss. However,  there's more than one right thing so it would be wrong to say for certain.
It depends on the situation. If you are going to hold bitcoin even when it has reached your target but since greed has overpowered your senses, you are going to lose in this case because it takes a second to enter dip for virtual coins.

Similarly selling off when the market or bitcoin is facing harsh dump is the worst thing that you could veer do to yourself and your money. Panic selling is the biggest mistake with bitcoin.
We all have different perceptions and strategies in our life, so if we found out that this is the right time to sell bitcoin because we have seen opportunity on it. Selling bitcoin does not mean that you loss but because you found out an opportunity and you need the fund for you to invest in some other things and maximize it.
As long as we sell bitcoin at a price that gives us a reasonable profit, that will not be an opportunity loss, the chance of loss is when we sell the bitcoin at a price that we are not satisfied, at a price lower than the price we bought. So what exactly can be said here just that we sell bitcoin is a regret, because we were selling Bitcoin too soon or too late, although we profit but we have overlooked a bigger profit, however, this is the market, we can not know the future, so we should become familiar with regret
Before sell your Bitcoin, you have to accept that price you feel enough to sell and get profit from your investment. You can not regret if the price of Bitcoin increases more, because it is just the greed of investor and whom still keep that thought will become the loser soon.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

You will lose your opportunity to become rich person with cryptocurrencies if you will sell now your bitcoins. If you are true bitcoin believer, you must hold your bitcoins for you to generate more money in the future.

Alanpigi80

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:14:08 PM

When somebody looks price drops always thinks about selling and avoid further losses, but if you're aware about that you may take some high risks and maybe get a bigger reward in the future
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:27:47 PM

sell your bitcoin is not losing your profit. if you sell your bitcoin in high price, just wait until bitcoin price decrease and than you can buy it again.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:31:04 PM

Yes I agree with you. The reason why people dump their bitcoins because they were panicked. They don't know that they're just losing the opportunity to earn. But, we cannot blame for that if every time that bitcoin is falling they always panicked. So, we are here to motivate those people to hold their bitcoins  so they will not lead into opportunity loss.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:27:37 AM

It still depends on the need of the person or the user, if they need money in real life they can easily give in and sell them.
Many people are gaining interest of bitcoin which can potentially raise the price as time pass by so yes, holding and waiting by the price peak of the bitcoin can maximize your profits.
If you are looking more on sustaining your in real life needs, there is no loss.
If you are more profit-bound, it is.
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:53:59 AM

Smiley       there are many post explaining that the possibility of exchange eaenings included in bitcoin the post discussion .the bitcoin is exchange rate it seems that many agree with their strength upward tendency and volatility is strong to predict .it seems that the selling of bitcoin exposes can only be motivated from an exit.do you agree with that ..
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

Smiley       there are many post explaining that the possibility of exchange eaenings included in bitcoin the post discussion .the bitcoin is exchange rate it seems that many agree with their strength upward tendency and volatility is strong to predict .it seems that the selling of bitcoin exposes can only be motivated from an exit.do you agree with that ..
Not necessarily, some people are selling to make profit and just buy again when the price dump.
Maybe some do an exit sell but that would not mean that they will never be attractive to the crypto again, when more money will come
the price will rise and some will also buy due to FOMO.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:38:35 AM

Very interesting. How can we be sure that the purchase or sale of Bitcoin at the moment is a loss or profit. When you need to buy, of course you will not sell, and vice versa. That is the problem of everyone. But with my own personal opinion, because bad news from China and Korea should negatively impact the development of Bitcoin, in the near future Bitcoin will continue to grow. So should you buy or sell Bitcoin? I choose to buy.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:45:28 PM

Not necessarily, some people are selling to make profit and just buy again when the price dump.
Maybe some do an exit sell but that would not mean that they will never be attractive to the crypto again, when more money will come
the price will rise and some will also buy due to FOMO.
the target of each person is different, then their purchase price is also different, it is psychology fomo very influential on purchase of btc, there are selling it when reach profit, some are selling it because of fud
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:51:16 PM

Very interesting. How can we be sure that the purchase or sale of Bitcoin at the moment is a loss or profit. When you need to buy, of course you will not sell, and vice versa. That is the problem of everyone. But with my own personal opinion, because bad news from China and Korea should negatively impact the development of Bitcoin, in the near future Bitcoin will continue to grow. So should you buy or sell Bitcoin? I choose to buy.

I sold all my bitcoin at 17 000$ and after at 14 000$ and 13 000$ also same with Ethereum i sold at 1000$ and 800 and 750$ price. I think its very late to sell now because already -80% profit from top high.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:58:42 PM

I sold all my bitcoin at 17 000$ and after at 14 000$ and 13 000$ also same with Ethereum i sold at 1000$ and 800 and 750$ price. I think its very late to sell now because already -80% profit from top high.
Selling coins now won't give you any profit so just wait for better times cause they will come in near months, for me it will take like 2 months for market to recover and i strongly believe that this will happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: