Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 11:44:00 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin die soon?  (Read 42112 times)
mrfreezeh

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:57:30 PM

I do not think so, Bitcoin community is growing so rapidly so that everyone is going to know about Bitcoin, it will not die or disappear in a short time

The big question is whether Bitcoin can cope with the rapid increase in the user-base. Already one of the advantages of Bitcoin is gone (micro-transactions). If other advantages are also in danger (such as low fees), then there is a good chance that some other crypto-currency will be able to compete with Bitcoin.
The point is, of course Bitcoin can be competed by some altcoins now and they are growing so quickly but Bitcoin is still used by a lot of people so that Bitcoin is not going to die until people prefer using Altcoins than Bitcoin

Exactly, Unless we all totally abandon Bitcoin for an Altcoin or something it will still remain relevant in our daily lives . Let's not talk about death because it is no where near dying per the current market statistics and trends in the media; I believe it is rather getting stronger by the day.
Yeah, when a cryptocurrencies not have a user or very small, the value that coin will down more and maybe to "zero" => Die
But I not think Bitcoin can die, Bitcoin have a huge community in the world's now ^^

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:06:59 PM

The fee on all three was 0.00008

which equals about $0.22

Now considering I just sent some money home to my country from another country and it cost $25 plus an extortionate exchange rate...

I would say that is pretty cheap.

I could have sent millions of dollars worth for 22 cents.

You guys are talking chump change as a limitation on BTC... You need to focus on a good job, not BTC transaction fees if you think 20 cents is a restriction.

This was really cheap. For how long have you waited for the first confirmation? Because I paid ten times more recently and the transaction was confirmed in 20 minutes, I needed that fast that time. But when I paid $0.6 some time ago I waited 3 days for the first confirmation. But I agree with you that even $2.5 is not much if you want to transfer big amount.

Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:29:44 PM

The issues of unconfirmed transactions and fees have been disscused so many times on so many threads here. If your transactions are unconfirmed try to speed it up through viabtc.com and for the future choose wallet where you can control the fees.
But this is not the reason the Bitcoin will die, this issue can be solved.

Again, I am not saying it will die because of it. I was just saying that a common man like me who uses bitcoin, does not read forums and threads to be upto date with such services. It definitely hinders adoption specially if you are accepting bitcoin for direct purchases.
I never expect if bitcoin will die, because I was just saying that a regular like me who use the bitcoin every day and don't read the forums and threads must be up to date with that service, will definitely be a hindrance if receiving bitcoin directly

Do not worry, bitcoin will not die, it's too good to invest at this time, although its value is too high, but it will be higher in the future so if you have enough money Invest in it, you will get worthy profits.
I also think bitcoin will not die considering its development is very fast and it is very far from my curreg.nt thinkin

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Drnice

Activity: 336

1JUw682E1ktYGE4AKXsmocDJKEJwWRHVUC

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:37:47 PM

I have gotten up to 3-4 unconfirmed transactions to my Bitcoin address which for over two weeks I kept on watching over it, later on, it was not confirmed at all and the Bitcoin was returned to whom sent or something.....

basyang

Activity: 190

Crypterium- Digital Cryptobank & Credit Platform

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:42:31 PM

In my opinion, I do not think that bitcoin will die sooner because it is a new currency that needs to improved and it can be use in the near future.

Why we can not let it create its name in the Web and  who knows, maybe in the future we can used it in many ways or in our transactions we do .

KesoNie

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:59:21 PM

In my opinion, I do not think that bitcoin will die sooner because it is a new currency that needs to improved and it can be use in the near future.

Why we can not let it create its name in the Web and  who knows, maybe in the future we can used it in many ways or in our transactions we do .
Were the same. Bitcoin will never die unless nobody will like it , and nobody wants it. And all of the investors pull out their money and the supply will be huge but the demand is empty. Bitcoin price recovers now.

bhadz

Activity: 602

FortuneJack of all trades.

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:06:24 PM

With the current situation of bitcoin, I really can't see the possibility the chance that bitcoin will die soon. I always keep on reading articles and udpates about bitcoin. And instead of reading bad news and anything that can discourage me with bitcoin, there's none. Most of the news are good and speculates the 5 digit possibility value of bitcoin.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Gintama214

Activity: 252

DONATION PLEASE SENPAI <3 <3

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:56:37 PM

There are always some transactions that will last longer than other ones but that doesn't mean that bitcoin will die. Your just over exaggerating, you just need to wait and be patient, we also see that many have raised their mining fees because as you can see the price of bitcoin is increasing incredibly over time and you can't deny them to increase so they can earn more for their future but I don't think bitcoin will die just because of this and I know many people will still invest on bitcoin without you. If I were you just wait and it will come.  Wink

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
Alexis

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:19:40 PM

I've lost count of how many times Bitcoin has died.
It died last week, but came back to life within a day.
vikkyzenna

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:29:33 PM

It seems to me that the bitcoin will not die, but will only change the approach. Although competitors are scoring on the indicators. But so far this is the safest crypto currency.
NanaLelyakova

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:28:00 PM

I think on that too So far i had many transaction approximately 4-5 days before it  confirmed. I ask my self about that too seem bitcoin will never die instead it will keep growing since many coin exist now.
corroze

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:47:59 PM

I dont think bitcoin will die because every time always experience such a rapid increase.
The current population of bitcoin users in various countries continues to increase along with growth of new investors who invest in bitcoin.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
paned12

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:52:38 PM

Bitcoin can't die you know that bitcoin is the most valuable coin in the cryptocurrency ,, the bitcoin will die if the internet in the world shutdown and also the owner of this coin found, the bitcoin will possibly shutdown or die, and also in the near future ofcourse, bitcoin for me will never die.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:00:14 PM

Bitcoin can't die you know that bitcoin is the most valuable coin in the cryptocurrency ,, the bitcoin will die if the internet in the world shutdown and also the owner of this coin found, the bitcoin will possibly shutdown or die, and also in the near future ofcourse, bitcoin for me will never die.
Don't believe any digital currency blindly. Anything can happen suddenly to this digital currency. It will go up, or it will fall. So don't ever invest your full money in any digital currency. Now the Bitcoin is ruling digital currency world. But in future also this will continue, or not no one knows. So don't think about this topic just make money with bitcoins now.

yugu

^_^

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:15:54 PM

Bitcoin will never die in the nearest future, but it will steadily fade away,
as there are other, more powerful networks, like ETH.
Some day it will lose its current value, it will be legacy payment system by that day.
It may happen sooner than the same happens to Litecoin.  Grin

CHANGE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION
yohananaomi

Activity: 182

Truth must be attached to every step

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:08:06 PM

Don't believe any digital currency blindly. Anything can happen suddenly to this digital currency. It will go up, or it will fall. So don't ever invest your full money in any digital currency. Now the Bitcoin is ruling digital currency world. But in future also this will continue, or not no one knows. So don't think about this topic just make money with bitcoins now.

Can it happen? Chances are that it will always happen, let alone this is the digital world, but for now it probably will not happen, because its market value is always a significant rise and hunted many people.

chineseprancing

Activity: 532

Verify - The Future Of Reputation

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:22:01 PM

Bitcoin die soon? You make me laugh boy, how can you say that bitcoin is die if you see in the market the quality of this  coin. In addition price of bitcoin was strengthen raised up now.

richsoon

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:24:37 PM

I've lost count of how many times Bitcoin has died.
It died last week, but came back to life within a day.

Bitcoin obviously has more than the nine lives a cat has. Seriously though every day it survives is another day bitcoin proves it is a solid concept that can't be broken.
agentx44

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:20:10 PM

Why can you say that bitcoin will die soon ? If there is no appropriate reason that you can give to us that bitcoin will be dead soon. And i can't hear people complaining about bitcoin even the governments, so why you all keep saying bitcoin is deas ? To bluff people that's not good at all.

sieemma

Activity: 182

Hoqu.io Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:41:19 PM

If bitcoins remain not controlled by any external agencies, it will be difficult to die. So for me, as far as bitcoins continues to be decentralized, it will continue to survive even if you choose not to use it again

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.