Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:06:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin die soon?  (Read 43351 times)
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:59:21 PM

In my opinion, I do not think that bitcoin will die sooner because it is a new currency that needs to improved and it can be use in the near future.

Why we can not let it create its name in the Web and  who knows, maybe in the future we can used it in many ways or in our transactions we do .
Were the same. Bitcoin will never die unless nobody will like it , and nobody wants it. And all of the investors pull out their money and the supply will be huge but the demand is empty. Bitcoin price recovers now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bhadz

Activity: 2380
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 03:06:24 PM

With the current situation of bitcoin, I really can't see the possibility the chance that bitcoin will die soon. I always keep on reading articles and udpates about bitcoin. And instead of reading bad news and anything that can discourage me with bitcoin, there's none. Most of the news are good and speculates the 5 digit possibility value of bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:56:37 PM

There are always some transactions that will last longer than other ones but that doesn't mean that bitcoin will die. Your just over exaggerating, you just need to wait and be patient, we also see that many have raised their mining fees because as you can see the price of bitcoin is increasing incredibly over time and you can't deny them to increase so they can earn more for their future but I don't think bitcoin will die just because of this and I know many people will still invest on bitcoin without you. If I were you just wait and it will come.  Wink

Alexis

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:19:40 PM

I've lost count of how many times Bitcoin has died.
It died last week, but came back to life within a day.
vikkyzenna

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:29:33 PM

It seems to me that the bitcoin will not die, but will only change the approach. Although competitors are scoring on the indicators. But so far this is the safest crypto currency.
NanaLelyakova

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:28:00 PM

I think on that too So far i had many transaction approximately 4-5 days before it  confirmed. I ask my self about that too seem bitcoin will never die instead it will keep growing since many coin exist now.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:47:59 PM

I dont think bitcoin will die because every time always experience such a rapid increase.
The current population of bitcoin users in various countries continues to increase along with growth of new investors who invest in bitcoin.
paned12

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:52:38 PM

Bitcoin can't die you know that bitcoin is the most valuable coin in the cryptocurrency ,, the bitcoin will die if the internet in the world shutdown and also the owner of this coin found, the bitcoin will possibly shutdown or die, and also in the near future ofcourse, bitcoin for me will never die.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:00:14 PM

Bitcoin can't die you know that bitcoin is the most valuable coin in the cryptocurrency ,, the bitcoin will die if the internet in the world shutdown and also the owner of this coin found, the bitcoin will possibly shutdown or die, and also in the near future ofcourse, bitcoin for me will never die.
Don't believe any digital currency blindly. Anything can happen suddenly to this digital currency. It will go up, or it will fall. So don't ever invest your full money in any digital currency. Now the Bitcoin is ruling digital currency world. But in future also this will continue, or not no one knows. So don't think about this topic just make money with bitcoins now.
yugu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

^_^

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:15:54 PM

Bitcoin will never die in the nearest future, but it will steadily fade away,
as there are other, more powerful networks, like ETH.
Some day it will lose its current value, it will be legacy payment system by that day.
It may happen sooner than the same happens to Litecoin.  Grin

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION
yohananaomi

Activity: 2352
Merit: 267

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:08:06 PM

Don't believe any digital currency blindly. Anything can happen suddenly to this digital currency. It will go up, or it will fall. So don't ever invest your full money in any digital currency. Now the Bitcoin is ruling digital currency world. But in future also this will continue, or not no one knows. So don't think about this topic just make money with bitcoins now.

Can it happen? Chances are that it will always happen, let alone this is the digital world, but for now it probably will not happen, because its market value is always a significant rise and hunted many people.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:22:01 PM

Bitcoin die soon? You make me laugh boy, how can you say that bitcoin is die if you see in the market the quality of this  coin. In addition price of bitcoin was strengthen raised up now.
richsoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:24:37 PM

I've lost count of how many times Bitcoin has died.
It died last week, but came back to life within a day.

Bitcoin obviously has more than the nine lives a cat has. Seriously though every day it survives is another day bitcoin proves it is a solid concept that can't be broken.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:20:10 PM

Why can you say that bitcoin will die soon ? If there is no appropriate reason that you can give to us that bitcoin will be dead soon. And i can't hear people complaining about bitcoin even the governments, so why you all keep saying bitcoin is deas ? To bluff people that's not good at all.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:41:19 PM

If bitcoins remain not controlled by any external agencies, it will be difficult to die. So for me, as far as bitcoins continues to be decentralized, it will continue to survive even if you choose not to use it again
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:42:13 PM

Why can you say that bitcoin will die soon ? If there is no appropriate reason that you can give to us that bitcoin will be dead soon. And i can't hear people complaining about bitcoin even the governments, so why you all keep saying bitcoin is deas ? To bluff people that's not good at all.
Well a lot of people are complainig about how transaction became slow and you need to pay high fees to get it picked up, and that is a big issue maybe not for us normal people but for gambling sites trading sittes and many others each second matters and this problem is getting even worse since more people are starting to use bitcoin even more.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:32:27 AM

If the current situation persists for too long, then I believe yes... Bitcoin will be damaged, and the small Bitcoin holders will get out of the boat first, not before paying a premium for their transaction fee to fiat, of course.
If you see the other side of bitcoin in benefits and the price I think bitcoin never die. Compare to the past history of price of bitcoin its a good sign that bitcoin has a good future. From hundreds to thousand dollar of price of bitcoin, more people encourage to use this. This time more countries and investor want to invest in bitcoin because it is legit and a good business.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
yugu

Activity: 238

^_^

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:29:37 AM

Well, if we look at last day charts, it might be that Bitcoin is going to out live Ethereum. Grin
Btw, in general ETH's capitalization is approaching Bitcoin's one.
We have never been so close to have a new king.

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:10:49 AM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.

I encounter for more than 8 days now still unconfirm. These happen for almost months now but still did not resolve the issue. I dont think bitcoin will die because as I observe still many users are into use of bitcoin.
Kateryna_Oli

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:34:23 AM

No.  Bitcoin is growing and getting more important. Kiss

It's not just bitcoin.  The issue is that the global banking and payments system is fundamentally broken.  Bitcoin is merely one part of general set of financial technologies that will reshape the banking system.

People focus so much on what the price of bitcoin is that they don't look at *how* bitcoin is traded.  Bitcoin is quite interesting because it is the first asset whose trading/exchange infrastructure was created from a clean sheet, and so you have things like 24/7 trading, multiple exchanges, and direct trading with counterparties, that are going to eventually be used to trade everything else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: