Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:29:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price  (Read 7060 times)
Gelap

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:53:43 AM

Bitcoin is moving to $2000 today. What is the impact of this geometrical price movement to the world financial system? Let us discuss.
Bitcoin is incredible

Certainly this month
Thanks for bitcoin seekers.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1237

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 05:04:15 AM

Now Bitcoin is too much expensive, because of its price value is continuously going to high.
I feel now not everyone buy the bitcoin easily, it is hard especially for poor people who have limited money. Also a middle class man can't afford it. Now bitcoin is a dream to buy it.
Only rich people can buy it easily. It is main reason that only few people use the bitcoin and buy it.   

Not everyone got huge bankroll on their pockets and this current price would provably the rich mans game right now and the only thing we can do for now is to earn it by free it save some so that we can still join to the huge volume of speculators who earn by staking our free behodl bitcoins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:40:26 AM

Very surprisingly indeed, bitcoin reaches the highest price in history and is crawling up, this is a good thing we should be grateful for. Bitcoin is getting more and is believed by various parties and it is amazing
The bitcoin price doesn't reach the highest price yet because bitcoin is just getting warmed up in the market and i believe in the mid of the month, bitcoin price will go even higher and it will continue up to the year of 2018. The only thing is good right now is to hold and keep them for long term so we can easily get rich in that time.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:14:04 AM

Well I think it's impact on the global financial system can not be underestimated because now the exchanges would have to pay more fiat for any bitcoins sold to them and they'd take more fiat for less Bitcoin they sell to the public and so it's going to affect fiat currency movements all over the world.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:32:33 AM

Well I think it's impact on the global financial system can not be underestimated because now the exchanges would have to pay more fiat for any bitcoins sold to them and they'd take more fiat for less Bitcoin they sell to the public and so it's going to affect fiat currency movements all over the world.

i don't think so, we are talking about a very tiny marketcap, here, will not put any dent outside of the crypto worl, not to mention that the whole volume of all the exchange is not reflectign the marketcap at all

i mean there are not 16 millions+ coins sitting on the exchange, they are something around 200k per big exchange if lucky, which is even more tiny of an amount to be worth considering

let's make this discussion again when bitcoin reach 100k maybe....
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:40:24 AM

i don't think so, we are talking about a very tiny marketcap, here, will not put any dent outside of the crypto worl, not to mention that the whole volume of all the exchange is not reflectign the marketcap at all

i mean there are not 16 millions+ coins sitting on the exchange, they are something around 200k per big exchange if lucky, which is even more tiny of an amount to be worth considering

let's make this discussion again when bitcoin reach 100k maybe....

Agreed.

bitcoin has such a small market cap even if you compare it to something like gold.

Just buying with 0.1% of the market cap will probably generate a huge spike in bitcoin's prices because bitcoin exchanges volumes simply cannot be compared to fiat share markets trading volumes where one share could probably exceed all of bitcoin's trading volume alone.

So a pump for an extra $100 could be generated by just 20,000 btc or even less, isn't that crazy?

And most of the volume generated by bitcoin exchanges are back and forth trades to earn the spread.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:30:08 AM

Very surprisingly indeed, bitcoin reaches the highest price in history and is crawling up, this is a good thing we should be grateful for. Bitcoin is getting more and is believed by various parties and it is amazing
The bitcoin price doesn't reach the highest price yet because bitcoin is just getting warmed up in the market and i believe in the mid of the month, bitcoin price will go even higher and it will continue up to the year of 2018. The only thing is good right now is to hold and keep them for long term so we can easily get rich in that time.
I agree. we might be seeing the all time high before the 3rd quarter of this year and definitely it's high time to hold on tightly with your btcs. though im sure there will be a drop sometime this year but we have to be vigilant to know when it would be most profitable to sell

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:24:27 PM

Bitcoin is moving to $2000 today. What is the impact of this geometrical price movement to the world financial system? Let us discuss.

In just one word, nothing

In more than just one word, the price itself is meaningless outside the exchanges (since Bitcoin is not used in real life), so there is no way it can affect the world financial system. And it is not the price alone which matters. If someone sold 1 satoshi for 1 dollar, would that mean anything? Apart from that, the price can easily lose all reference even between exchanges if there happens a thing which I called Bitcoin Big Rip. With higher prices we will see higher volatilities (in fact, we are already seeing them), up to a point where volatility becomes comparable to price itself. That would be a Big Rip event or moment
In any seconds,any minutes,any housr,any day the price or value of bitcoin will change and it depends in the markets.This day the value of bitcoin is rapidly increasing and I like it.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 12:44:29 PM

I think we are just at the beginning of another big surge in Bitcoin adoption and price. Now we will see many ordinary people come into the Bitcoin sphere and buy as part of their investment portfolio. What was once a gimmick for basement nerds is now a serious investment tool for the masses.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:12:19 PM

I think we are just at the beginning of another big surge in Bitcoin adoption and price. Now we will see many ordinary people come into the Bitcoin sphere and buy as part of their investment portfolio. What was once a gimmick for basement nerds is now a serious investment tool for the masses.

I couldn't agree more, there's going to be a surge in latter-day investors who are craving to be a part of this dream. I also think we are at the beginning of a new era of Bitcoin prices and who knows we might not be selling it under $5k anymore after this is actualized.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:04:15 PM

Not much bitcoin is still very small compared to the stock market or forex and since bitcoin exist more or less in an enclosed bubble then its effects are only felt by the community and not by anyone else outside of it, bitcoin needs to get a lot bigger before anyone feels any kind of impact.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:35:33 PM

Indeed the price of bitcoin is steadily growing, and this attracts people to make their investments in bitcoin, but this can't go on forever. Bitcoin may be later in the same bubble as property prices in 2008. Hope that's not true.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:55:53 PM

Indeed the price of bitcoin is steadily growing, and this attracts people to make their investments in bitcoin, but this can't go on forever. Bitcoin may be later in the same bubble as property prices in 2008. Hope that's not true.
Well, i just hope that bitcoin prices can be stable, and always go up to reach a high price. Well, we do not know when the dump can happen, but I think for the moment, it will not happen, and maybe it would be better if we enjoy the high price for now.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:02:51 AM

No one can stop this bitcoin rampage, everyday the price keeps on increasing like there is no end. I wonder if the price will reach  5k this year makes everybody happy.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:36:52 AM

Currently the bitcoin price is very high, but to reach the 5k price is still in doubt for now, maybe at the end of the year hopefully can reach the price, and of course we all expect bitcoin prices will continue to rise to the top
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:54:02 AM

Currently the bitcoin price is very high, but to reach the 5k price is still in doubt for now, maybe at the end of the year hopefully can reach the price, and of course we all expect bitcoin prices will continue to rise to the top
It is possible for bitcoin to reach $5,000 price this year because there is a segwit activation that will happen and that is a good boost for the bitcoin price because there will be a hype and also a lot of people will get interested in bitcoin and they will immediately buy bitcoin like what happen in litecoin that is pumps to unexpected price.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:20:26 AM

No one can stop this bitcoin rampage, everyday the price keeps on increasing like there is no end. I wonder if the price will reach  5k this year makes everybody happy.

The users of bitcoin are happy even now to see the price of $2000 so just imagine what will be the expressions on the face of people when they will see the price of $5000 and I am very much sure if bitcoin touches that price most of the people will start to sell their coins to make good profits from it.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:54:15 AM

I think it will not have an impact into real worl currency because the bitcoin is digital but in the altcoin it have the biggest impact.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:00:58 AM

Wow the price of bitcoin still increase, I think more countries are interested in bitcoin as business. Investor and other countries invest more and result of huge price of bitcoin. I think the bitcoin market become popular around the world this is the result why it gives a great price.

And if continuously increase the price of bitcoin its a gift to everyone, they still save their bitcoin because of unexpected bticoin price. It dumps but it recover and gives a great value.

yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:13:23 AM

We are lucky, this is a huge price from the past year. At this time the great price happened to our market it is because of different countries that discover the advantages and benefits coming from bitcoin.

They encourage other countries to invest to become popular the bitcoin around the world, but this is not the only reason, they earn a lot of profit with bitcoin. And at this time why bitcoin have a great price, more people want to use this. It's easy to earn by buying and selling but they need a knowledge to successfully get a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: