Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price  (Read 7052 times)
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:06:28 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular issue in the current world and is is the best opportunity to earn money easily.The Bitcoin price is continuously increasing. Already, it's price has reached a huge amount of money.It is very good news for those investors who had invested on it before.So,Bitcoin price is so expensive

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wireless1889

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:16:24 PM

Bitcoin is moving to $2000 today. What is the impact of this geometrical price movement to the world financial system? Let us discuss.
I was really shocked what happened to the bitcoin price today im not really expecting that it will happen this year reaching $7k. Because when i was first started here in bitcoin the only price of bitcoin is $3k-$4k.

In just one word, nothing

In more than just one word, the price itself is meaningless outside the exchanges (since Bitcoin is not used in real life), so there is no way it can affect the world financial system. And it is not the price alone which matters. If someone sold 1 satoshi for 1 dollar, would that mean anything? Apart from that, the price can easily lose all reference even between exchanges if there happens a thing which I called Bitcoin Big Rip. With higher prices we will see higher volatilities (in fact, we are already seeing them), up to a point where volatility becomes comparable to price itself. That would be a Big Rip event or moment
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:16:50 PM

Now a days,Bitcoin is the most expensive or highest price currency whole over the world.It is now leading position.The price of bitcoin is over 8000$ dollars.
Bitcoin has influenced many and now had became the highest priced currency of all across the globe. The popularity is increasing day by day with an ongoing increment in its demand and all this is leading to inflation in the bitcoin's price with bitcoin achieving new ATHs and bringing the golden time for the investors. And today it had 8500$ mark and surpassed all the recent ATHs...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:33:45 PM

bitcoin prices are very erratic and difficult to predict because of the movement so quickly changed sometimes the price jumped up or even the price could be down. therefore we must always remain vigilant or always pay attention to the bitcoin price movement in every time so that we can do the transaction at the right time.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:38:14 PM

The geometric price? Huh? None i guess. But the reason prices go up so high is due to whales having their btc on multiple exchanges. They then buy in at same time and coordinate. We r bring pumped up. Almost no news happened in btc world to justify this price.
Bitcoin price right now is getting pump up and its good. I agree that its because of the multiple exchanges. Growing of bitcoin price will help more bitcoin users to save and to buy what they want.
for now the bitcoin prices are improving and going up but we do not know in the future we just hope and keep hoping to keep up, because bitcoin really helps people who are in bitcoin. helps in economy and financial needs ..
bitcoin users are on the rise and it's probably because of the effect of bitcoin increases because bitcoin really helps anyone, I just hope and pray that bitcoin is always increasing and stable with high scores.
entebah

Activity: 1544
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:45:21 PM

in 2018 I am sure it will be higher, this is the beginning of growth I think.
we see there will be some hardfork back, after the success of BTG, BCD will then b2x this will increase the demand for Bitcoin and bitcoin prices will certainly continue to rise.
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:17:27 AM

Bitcoin is moving to $2000 today. What is the impact of this geometrical price movement to the world financial system? Let us discuss.

waiting $3000 Roll Eyes
if i remember i says waiting $3000 and now the highest record is $4600
wow this is so fantastic thread  Cheesy

i think i will wait bitcoin rising to $5000
lets see it ain the end of this year

Congratulation bitcoin now is reached $6000
You know, I’m so much surprised, cause I never expected Bitcoin to be at the rate of $5,000 as of now, not to mention about reaching its current rate of $6,000. Well, it’s always a good thing.

Consider that it already broken 7500 for one bitcoin and over 6400 euros for one. This is amazing to see, and from this perspective this is not over yet,
Maybe we will see this magic figure of 5 digits this year.
The bitcoin prices yesterday it reached 7k. Witch is insane. And the bitcoin price keeps going up and i think that the bitcoin value will one day reach even higher numbers. like probably at the end of the year it might reach 20k.
Rise in price is very impressive and this has attracted a lot of investor toward bitcoin and people are willing to use this coin because they all know that this coin will give them huge profit on daily basis and in my point of view that is just because new regions are accepting it and more people are rushing toward it to use it and it will cross 20k soon because as it is increasing day by day and if this continues it will cross 20k.
crustez00

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:36:23 AM

I think there's nothing to do with geometrical price movement or whatnot. It will have impact to the holder, which is will got some amout of profit from the rising price of bitcoin. bitcoin prices nowadays is skyrocketing and will still goes up.  Smiley

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:55:59 PM

waiting $3000 Roll Eyes
if i remember i says waiting $3000 and now the highest record is $4600
wow this is so fantastic thread  Cheesy

i think i will wait bitcoin rising to $5000
lets see it ain the end of this year

Congratulation bitcoin now is reached $6000
You know, I’m so much surprised, cause I never expected Bitcoin to be at the rate of $5,000 as of now, not to mention about reaching its current rate of $6,000. Well, it’s always a good thing.

Consider that it already broken 7500 for one bitcoin and over 6400 euros for one. This is amazing to see, and from this perspective this is not over yet,
Maybe we will see this magic figure of 5 digits this year.
The bitcoin prices yesterday it reached 7k. Witch is insane. And the bitcoin price keeps going up and i think that the bitcoin value will one day reach even higher numbers. like probably at the end of the year it might reach 20k.
Rise in price is very impressive and this has attracted a lot of investor toward bitcoin and people are willing to use this coin because they all know that this coin will give them huge profit on daily basis and in my point of view that is just because new regions are accepting it and more people are rushing toward it to use it and it will cross 20k soon because as it is increasing day by day and if this continues it will cross 20k.

Do you really think Bitcoin will be at $20,000 soon? I think it we are talking about in one year, maybe, but I don't think it would reach $20,000 before a major correction at least. These things take time - it doesn't simply happen overnight. And $20,000 would mean double all of the money that is currently in Bitcoin would need to come in to justify that price. I don't seen it happneing in the next few months before the big crash that is oncoming and expected to be before Jauaray or at the latest in January.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:06:20 PM

I think there's nothing to do with geometrical price movement or whatnot. It will have impact to the holder, which is will got some amout of profit from the rising price of bitcoin. bitcoin prices nowadays is skyrocketing and will still goes up.  Smiley
It will still goes up for sure because many users are already investing in bitcoin. There are still good news in bitcoin price and those holders are very lucky indeed for the bitcoin they hold until these days. Price will still soaring high before this year ends.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:08:53 AM

It will still goes up for sure because many users are already investing in bitcoin. There are still good news in bitcoin price and those holders are very lucky indeed for the bitcoin they hold until these days. Price will still soaring high before this year ends.
could it happen? if at the end of this year Bitcoin prices will still surge at the end of this year, I think the price of Bitcoin will last at $ 3000 by the end of this year because predictions about the increase in Bitcoin prices to tens of thousands of dollars are just nonsense. but let's see how far Bitcoin will last at hold of this year whether it will rise or even decline.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:33:01 PM

As of this moment, the bitcoin price is $6280.01. This is bad news for other people because they will think that they will not gain profit anymore. But for me, you are wrong. This time is the good time to buy bitcoin because it becomes more affordable for you to buy. So instead of worrying that bitcoin price is going down, why not take it in a positive way, right?
Price cannot be predicted in case of cryptocurrencies because their price depends on a number of factors.The forces of demand and supply play a major role in determining the price.Then how much investment is done also is a major factor.But in today's date the price of bitcoin is very down which is a bad news for all of its users.But it has the potential to rise and create new records in the coming future.It is the most popular crypto in the market.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:23:52 AM

As of this moment, the bitcoin price is $6280.01. This is bad news for other people because they will think that they will not gain profit anymore. But for me, you are wrong. This time is the good time to buy bitcoin because it becomes more affordable for you to buy. So instead of worrying that bitcoin price is going down, why not take it in a positive way, right?
Price cannot be predicted in case of cryptocurrencies because their price depends on a number of factors.The forces of demand and supply play a major role in determining the price.Then how much investment is done also is a major factor.But in today's date the price of bitcoin is very down which is a bad news for all of its users.But it has the potential to rise and create new records in the coming future.It is the most popular crypto in the market.

I am agree. Bitcoin drop the price in several months because too many negative and fake news and people over reacting on that fake news. People panics bring bitcoin price drop more than 80% from highest price but i do believe the price will recover

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:52:38 AM

I think crypto does not have too much influence on the world financial system, it is still a small market. As you see, the crypto market has gone down when the stock market goes down severely. Our market is only affected but can not cause negative or positive impact now.

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 02:47:52 AM

I think crypto does not have too much influence on the world financial system, it is still a small market. As you see, the crypto market has gone down when the stock market goes down severely. Our market is only affected but can not cause negative or positive impact now.
although crypto market capitalization still in small amount but its shows good progress.especially response from financial institution ,they want to invest to bitcoin and other altcoin too. i think in near time cryptocurrency market could be has same position with other market.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:28:55 AM

although crypto market capitalization still in small amount but its shows good progress.especially response from financial institution ,they want to invest to bitcoin and other altcoin too. i think in near time cryptocurrency market could be has same position with other market.
moreover, many from countries that will put bitcoin into the stock market. of course this will re-grow the trust of bitcoiners, and new investors will emerge that will encourage the growth of bitcoin. We can watch it this week, where prices tend to rise, and this brings our hope to keep holding it

aditasetia123

Activity: 464

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:55:19 AM

moreover, many from countries that will put bitcoin into the stock market. of course this will re-grow the trust of bitcoiners, and new investors will emerge that will encourage the growth of bitcoin. We can watch it this week, where prices tend to rise, and this brings our hope to keep holding it
i think we will separate platform for cryptocurrency and stock market, but maybe they will consider cryptocurrency market as commodity.and by doing this much investor become confidence to put their money into this market.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:02:40 AM

As I know that bitcoin of most cryptocurrencies is currently on the rise, including bitcoin hitting a new monthly high. and the rise of bitcoin is seen as a market share and insact that has remained as a crypto ecosystem within $ 9 billion in a single day. so it will continue to rise and it will return to its usual price, so it will be trading because there are so many people who are struggling with the rising market price.
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:48:49 AM

Positive and negative news can influence the price of bitcoin on the market, and now there is much positive news to the market is friendly and bitcoin has good value. Demand continues to increase with a better value than yesterday. Our patients in the past few months will be paid off.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: