Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:03:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:39:29 PM

Cryptopia Will be Listing DNotes 2.0 on May 12th!

We have been working with Cryptopia's service team to work out the details for listing DNotes 2.0 and proud to announce that Cryptopia will be listing DNotes 2.0 on May 12th, 2018. This will be after their DNotes 1.x delisting has been completed to prevent any confusion for their customers. Cryptopia has by far been the most responsive and professional exchange we have worked with to date and we appreciate all of their efforts.

That is great news! Congratulations to Cryptopia for having great foresight and professionalism!  Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:54:02 PM

Thank you to everyone that helped make Cryptocurrency Education Week a success!

We are very grateful to everyone that shared posts on social media. It is unbelievable how many people OUTSIDE the industry were reached with your help. When DNotesEDU is noticed, DNotes is noticed. Wink

Thank you wiser for the great article on Steemit:   Cryptocurrency Education Week is on! - https://steemit.com/dnotes/@wiser/cryptocurrency-education-week-is-on

Winners have been notified, and we will be sending out their DNotes later today or tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone!  Smiley

Congratulations to all the winners!

This is a great idea. Will it be around the same time next year?

Congratulations!!! And thank you DNotesEDU Team for your amazing efforts to promote good digital currency practices and reach out beyond our industry to educate people!

Thank you wiser and Joe!

We will definitely keep it up as part of Financial Literacy Month in April.

2018 is predicted to be the start of institutional investing, and there will be an even greater need for accurate cryptocurrency knowledge. Our open and accurate assessment of risks within the industry, will go a long way in building credibility with investors. Judging by some of the cryptocurrency/ICO recommendations coming from mainstream finance, they should take a few steps back and 'enrol' at DNotesEDU.  Grin

Yeah, "conventional wisdom" doesn't always mean "wisdom." Let me know if you ever need an extra writer for a project--I enjoyed writing the guides on CryptoMoms. I realize too how much I still have to learn, and writing about various topics is a great way to learn them more in depth.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

I am glad to hear that they have been good to work with. Cryptopia struggled with keeping up with their growth for a while, but they seem to have weathered that fine.

It will be tough to wait nearly an entire month to buy more DNotes, but at least we can now stake them in the mean time.

Cryptopia Will be Listing DNotes 2.0 on May 12th!

We have been working with Cryptopia's service team to work out the details for listing DNotes 2.0 and proud to announce that Cryptopia will be listing DNotes 2.0 on May 12th, 2018. This will be after their DNotes 1.x delisting has been completed to prevent any confusion for their customers. Cryptopia has by far been the most responsive and professional exchange we have worked with to date and we appreciate all of their efforts.
DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:20:33 PM

Coinsecure Announces Bounty Reward and Customer Repayment Plan to Address BTC Losses

https://dcebrief.com/coinsecure-announces-bounty-reward-and-customer-repayment-plan-to-address-btc-losses/
The Chezzz

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:49:15 PM

I have a question. Is the full 153 Million actually as listed by Coinmarketcap the Circulating supply or is there going to be an amount that will not be available to be circulated and then that number would be listed as a lower amount. Therefore, the total supply would be listed as the 153 Million and a smaller amount as the circulating supply. Kind of like OMG OmiseGO.

Circulating Supply
102,042,552 OMG
Total Supply
140,245,398 OMG

Just curious because that changes the way some of my friends look at DNotes. They have OMG and they said "Damn bro if DNotes does the same, they are going to blow up when they get selling" Hahaha I'm quoting and that seems crazy. They see how excited I am and always asking me questions about what our status is, but back to my question above. Will that be something that is changed since you said a big portion of that 153M was going to be put aside for the Vault security. Which in my eyes would not available for circulation. Thanks.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:10:34 PM

I have a question. Is the full 153 Million actually as listed by Coinmarketcap the Circulating supply or is there going to be an amount that will not be available to be circulated and then that number would be listed as a lower amount. Therefore, the total supply would be listed as the 153 Million and a smaller amount as the circulating supply. Kind of like OMG OmiseGO.

Circulating Supply
102,042,552 OMG
Total Supply
140,245,398 OMG

Just curious because that changes the way some of my friends look at DNotes. They have OMG and they said "Damn bro if DNotes does the same, they are going to blow up when they get selling" Hahaha I'm quoting and that seems crazy. They see how excited I am and always asking me questions about what our status is, but back to my question above. Will that be something that is changed since you said a big portion of that 153M was going to be put aside for the Vault security. Which in my eyes would not available for circulation. Thanks.

That's a great question. I may be missing something on why this would be done, but in my view it would create a lot of confusion, particularly for new investors. The guarantee fund is in cold storage and off-limits (for lack of a better term), but so are the DNotes of a lot of investors who are saving for a long term goal. That doesn't mean I couldn't access my retirement DNotes and spend them if needed. At some point down the road, I'm assuming DNotes Global would acquire insurance on DNotes Vault and the guarantee fund wouldn't be needed in that capacity. How would we explain an extra 40 million DNotes appearing in the supply/marketcap one day? Just my thought on the matter. Now back to taxes...  Sad

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:52:49 PM

Circulating Supply
102,042,552 OMG
Total Supply
140,245,398 OMG

That's a great question. I may be missing something on why this would be done, but in my view it would create a lot of confusion, particularly for new investors. The guarantee fund is in cold storage and off-limits (for lack of a better term), but so are the DNotes of a lot of investors who are saving for a long term goal. That doesn't mean I couldn't access my retirement DNotes and spend them if needed. At some point down the road, I'm assuming DNotes Global would acquire insurance on DNotes Vault and the guarantee fund wouldn't be needed in that capacity. How would we explain an extra 40 million DNotes appearing in the supply/marketcap one day? Just my thought on the matter. Now back to taxes...  Sad

Interesting question for sure.

The DNotesVault guarantee fund is currently funded by stakeholders who put up their purchased or hard earned DNotes in support of our efforts. So those are technically part of circulation.

But I think your question is more specific to the funds leftover after the swap? It's not clear to me what the benefit is by removing them from circulation. Is it the perception of a more limited supply?

Amadeus82

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:58:10 PM

I was just looking at the price rise on the Coinmarketcap...145 % Shocked Grin I know that price is volatile now, because of swapping and small volume, but I sincerely believe that it is the sign of things to come when this amazing coin will be listed on more exchanges Smiley

Well about taxes...that's another matter Undecided But we will cross that bridge when we will come to it Wink In my county I think that tax will be/is (legislation is not yet completed) around 20 %. If DNotes turns out such a great investment as I believe it to be, then I'll survive and somehow swallow that bitter taxation pill Wink
The Chezzz

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:10:28 PM

I know! I couldn't explain to them why one has the Circulating/Total and DNotes only has Circulating. Thanks for giving me something to pass along. I think what your saying is DNotes has 153M Total. That way if it ever hits the market it isn't a surprise and no drop in price when it happens. So let's say OMG finally lets their extra into the market, I think that will lower the price until it catches back up. Correct? That would be the way I see it. So leaving it at 153M no matter what would be the way to go, and if there ever is an advertised burn off the number would be adjusted from there. I think that is how it works. I'm learning on the run. Thanks Everyone.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:40:12 PM

I know! I couldn't explain to them why one has the Circulating/Total and DNotes only has Circulating. Thanks for giving me something to pass along. I think what your saying is DNotes has 153M Total. That way if it ever hits the market it isn't a surprise and no drop in price when it happens. So let's say OMG finally lets their extra into the market, I think that will lower the price until it catches back up. Correct? That would be the way I see it. So leaving it at 153M no matter what would be the way to go, and if there ever is an advertised burn off the number would be adjusted from there. I think that is how it works. I'm learning on the run. Thanks Everyone.

Great discussion going on. It makes the most sense to report the full amount in circulation. That is the equivalent of “issued shares” in the corporate world. Any other way would only create more confusion. Our industry is already plenty confused.

As an example, most people still think that DNotes is doing an ICO. No, we are not. DNotes is not and has never been involved in any ICOs. Instead, GNotes Global, Inc. is preparing for a Reg. A+ Mini-IPO Tier 2 to raise up to $50 million from accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide. This is a costly and time-consuming process that must be “Qualified” by the SEC before we can accept any investment.

Meanwhile, we have been working on the first funding round using Reg. D 506 (c) to raise up to $5 million from accredited investors to fund our continued software development and the Mini-IPO.

Regarding exchanges for DNotes – I am glad that Cryptopia will be listing DNotes 2.0 on May 12, 2018. Although not ideal, I think that is still our best case so far. Because of the ICO craze, our industry has changed dramatically. My sense is that most of the smaller coins will be squeezed out. That is not a surprising outcome. When the dust settled, only a small number will survive. We have always positioned DNotes to be one of the few to survive the test of time. Over the longer-term, many surviving exchanges will want to list DNotes.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:23:38 AM

https://dnotesglobal.com/2018/04/17/dnotes-global-inc-announces-may-12-cryptopia-listing-date-for-dnotes-2-0/

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:25:02 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 03:56:51 PM by DNotes

DNotes 2.0 Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: What is new with DNotes 2.0?

A: DNotes 2.0 is a major improvement on the original DNotes blockchain. The new blockchain will allow DNotes and its partner company DNotes Global to achieve its objective to connect DNotes to the modern world of finance and commerce. The new blockchain is faster, more secure, and consumes only a fraction of the electricity. It also allows custom invoices to be created and attached to transactions, and changes the economic incentives of the network to one that encourages savings with the switch to the Proof-Of-Stake algorithm, and paying 0.5% interest on balances that haven’t moved from a wallet address in a 30 day period (~6% per annum).

Specifications

POS
2% Annualized Staking Reward
Individual blocks reward will be Current Total Coins / 525,600 * 0.02
60 Second Block Target
0.005 Transaction Fee
Source: https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0
Download Wallet: https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0/releases/tag/v2.0.0.0
Directory DNotes2 (C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DNotes2 on Windows)
CONF dnotes.conf (all lower case)

DNotes 2.0 Features
Switch to PoS
CRISP Reward - 0.5% interest every 30 days. Awarded by address. Calculated on a 30 day cycle.
Automated Invoicing (First Phase) - Integrated blockchain invoice number

There will be a soft deadline where DNotes mined after that block will not be redeemable for 2.0 coins:
4/16/2018
Block# 2180897
133,574,552 Will be the total swappable amount of DNotes we create
+20,000,000 Allocated to DNotes Global, Inc for Development & Growth Fund
153,574,552 Total DNotes 2.0 Created

The next update (TBD) will include:
Deferred Staking

Q: How do I swap my coins? (before April 16th)

A: DNotes stored on the DNotesVault before April 16th are automatically swapped for you, you don’t need to take any action as the swap process has been done on your behalf.

For new coins you would like to swap, from an exchange, a local wallet, paper wallet, that were not already located on the DNotesVault:

If you do not already have a DNotesVault account, register here: https://dnotesvault.com/register
Login to your DNotesVault account.
Click “historic” at the top.
If you don't have any addresses yet, click create address.
Send your old DNotes to one of your historical addresses.
The DNotes you send will then be converted to the new DNotes 2.0 coins, and will show in your new DNotes wallet under “dashboard” after we have completed the swap process.
Note: Please allow some time for this process to complete.

Q: How do I swap my coins? (after April 16th)

A: Please fill out the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/EaoGpuXcz04C0KrS2

We will be performing post April 16th swap investigations beginning May 16th. Please do not send your DNotes anywhere after April 16th unless it is your own desktop wallet.

If you do happen to have pending withdrawals from the exchange to your DNotesVault HISTORIC accounts, please email us once the funds have been released. contact@dnotescoin.com

Q: I had a DNotes Vault account with DNotes in it before the swap. Have my old DNotes been swapped into the new coins?

A: Yes. We have taken care of swapping all coins held at the DNotes Vault at the time of the upgrade. You don’t need to take any action.

Q: I found some DNotes from the old blockchain, can I still swap them for the new DNotes tokens?

A: Yes, we will continue to run the old blockchain and give a reasonable period of time for people to swap their DNotes to the new DNotes 2.0 tokens. We recommend that users take action to swap their coins as soon as possible, and may treat swaps on a case by case basis.

Q: I have a paper wallet. How do I turn them into the new coins?

A: You will need to download the DNotes v1.2 software, and then use the importprivkey command in the debug console.

https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/5941/how-do-i-import-a-private-key-into-bitcoin-core

Once your wallet is updated, you will be able to send out your DNotes.

Q: What is the cutoff date for mined DNotes that can be swapped to the new DNotes blockchain?

A: We have set April 16th as the soft deadline. No DNotes mined after this date will be eligible to be swapped to DNotes running on the new blockchain. We will continue swap DNotes after that date, however the process will not be as easy and will take more time. Any DNotes 1.x purchased on exchanges after the 16th will not be eligible for the swap.

Q: What is Staking?

A: Staking your coins helps to support the DNotes network, and the network currently pays out roughly 5 DNotes every minute to one address on the network based on a probability that centers on how many coins the user is staking with as a percentage of the total number of coins being staked on the network. The DNotes network pays out ~2% of the total number of coins per annum. If 100% of DNotes were being used to stake on the network, then by probability each user could expect 2% growth in the number of coins they have. If only 50% of coins are used to stake, then those users could expect approximately 4% growth that year.

Q: Can I stake my coins on the DNotesVault?

A: You cannot currently stake your coins that are on the DNotesVault, you will need to withdraw your DNotes 2.0 to a local wallet and stake your coins from your local wallet. We will in a future release incorporate cold staking, which will allow you stake your coins while they are safely tucked away inside the DNotesVault. However, we do not have an ETA, it will be one of our highest priorities for next upgrades.

Q: How do I stake?

Disclaimer: It is recommended that you properly secure your computer and wallet, as well as make proper backups, before attempting to run your own staking wallet. Failure to properly secure your DNotes may result in loss or theft. If you are not familiar with the process, please start off small and familiarize yourself with the process.

You will need to download the DNotes QT wallet here: https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0/releases/tag/v2.0.0.0

Install the wallet (and we recommend creating a backup)
Go to settings, and then ‘encrypt wallet’. Enter your password twice (and do NOT forget it, or you will not be able to access the wallet and we can not help you).
Go to settings, and then ‘unlock wallet’, enter your password, and select “for staking only”. This will prevent any transfers from being made from your wallet without the password while you stake your coins.
Soon the arrow at the bottom will turn green. This means that your coins are now staking.

You can watch a video of these steps here from our alpha release here:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w9r2LoXM6c

Q: How do I earn the interest reward?

A: Our Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan (CRISP) payouts occur approximately once per month. All coins that haven’t moved address during that month period will accrue a 0.5% interest, which compounds to roughly 6.17% per annum. If you move your coins during that time, those coins will not receive the interest for that month.

Q: What exchanges are DNotes listed on?

A: Cryptopia, Nova, Yobit, & Trade By Trade

Q: Will DNotes 2.0 be listed on new exchanges?

A: The DNotes team are working to get DNotes listed on new and larger exchanges.

Q: When will Cryptopia relist DNotes 2.0?

A: Cryptopia is starting the delisting process and they have advised they will connect us with their relisting team once the DNotes have been removed from the exchange, in order to prevent confusion.

Q: Are the new DNotes 2.0 coins worth the same as the old coins?

A: Yes, they are worth exactly the same. However we can not predict what price movements will occur at exchanges once DNotes is relisted using the new coins.

Q: I have DNotes on the exchange, do I need to remove them from the exchange?

A: Yes, as soon as possible. Please see “How do I swap my coins?”

Q: I have Mac or Specific Linux OS, will there be wallets for these?  

A: Yes!
We currently have Mac and Linux Mint Desktop wallets at DNotesCoin.com.

Q: Where is the block explorer?

A: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/

Q: Can I get CRISP reward AND stake at the same time?

A: Yes, the system is designed to allow you to receive CRISP on a wallet you are staking

Q: What is the CRISP reward structure?

A: CRISP periods are every 43,200 blocks (30 days). Payments start 10,080 blocks (1 week) from the end of the CRISP period.

Q: What do I need to do to earn CRISP?

A: Keep your coins in the same address for the full CRISP period 30 days, set every 43,200 blocks.

Q: When will I receive CRISP payments?

A: The next payouts are as follows:

April 27 - Ends first CRISP period.
May 4 - Payout starts. (Virtually no one will receive this payout)
May 27 - Ends second CRISP period
June 3 - Payout starts

Roughly.

Q: Do I get CRISP payments at the DNotesVault?

A: Yes! You get CRISP inside the DNotesVault, or at any address you control, such as a Desktop wallet. Though I won't suspect you will be able to get CRISP rewards from the exchanges or other online providers.

Q: Where do the CRISP coins come from?

A: The blockchain, these are newly created coins and have now become part of the new coin distribution, just like the staking reward.

Q: I am trying to swap my coins from Cryptopia and I am getting Invalid Address

A: That address which begins with an "S" is your new DNotes 2.0 address and your coins on Cryptopia currently are DNotes 1.x. If you like to participate in the coin swap, you can click on the "HISTORIC" tab in your DNotesVault account, create an address, and deposit to that address which begins with a "D". We will take care of the rest, and swap your DNotes for you within a few days.

If you have any other queries, please email contact@dnotescoin.com

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:24:33 AM

Great to hear the announcement that Cryptopia will list DNotes 2.0. I'm looking very forward to seeing PR about more exchanges following suit. Keep it up!

BTCWise

Activity: 267
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:35:59 AM

This is great news. The markets already performing better than expected. Great work Smiley

Amadeus82

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:32:04 AM
Merited by TeeGee (15)

Congratulations Smiley Cryptopia listing the DNotes 2.0 is important step in the process of moving forward for this great coin. I believe that soon even more exchanges will follow, as DNotes will gain even more popularity and more trading volume, looking forward to it  Wink
BTCWise

Activity: 267
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:36:50 AM

Hi guys, I hope its alright for me to post this here. If not please DM me for removal Smiley

I felt like attempting some fanart to commemorate the launch of DNotes 2.0 which in my opinion will lift DNotes to new heights never seen before. The art can also be found on my Redbubble store if any of you are interested in purchasing some of the items.

Below are some of the items available in the store: https://www.redbubble.com/people/big-bang-theory/works/31330182-dnotes-global-digital-currency-fanart-by-bitcointerest?asc=u&p=sticker&rel=carousel

I will use the money generated from the sales to buy more DNotes

Fanart by Bitcointerest | Framed Prints

Fanart by Bitcointerest | Men’s Premium T-Shirt

Fanart by Bitcointerest | Women’s Premium T-Shirt

Fanart by Bitcointerest | Drawstring Bag

Fanart by Bitcointerest | Studio Pouch

I look forward to any feedback and if I'm not allowed to use this then please send me a message on Bitcointalk and I will make sure to remove it from my store. Kind regards,

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:32:53 PM

Hi guys, I hope its alright for me to post this here. If not please DM me for removal Smiley

I felt like attempting some fanart to commemorate the launch of DNotes 2.0 which in my opinion will lift DNotes to new heights never seen before. The art can also be found on my Redbubble store if any of you are interested in purchasing some of the items.

Below are some of the items available in the store: https://www.redbubble.com/people/big-bang-theory/works/31330182-dnotes-global-digital-currency-fanart-by-bitcointerest?asc=u&p=sticker&rel=carousel

I look forward to any feedback and if I'm not allowed to use this then please send me a message on Bitcointalk and I will make sure to remove it from my store. Kind regards,

No worries at all BTCWise! Your fanart products are most welcome.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:35:00 PM

Congratulations Smiley Cryptopia listing the DNotes 2.0 is important step in the process of moving forward for this great coin. I believe that soon even more exchanges will follow, as DNotes will gain even more popularity and more trading volume, looking forward to it  Wink

Thanks Amadeus82! We are working hard to get DNotes listed on quite a few exchanges.

MiningHabit

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:22:32 PM

No worries at all BTCWise! Your fanart products are most welcome.

This is baller, BTCWise. I'm definitely going to order some of these. I fancy that black framed print a lot, maybe a canvas and a t-shirt.

Does this site accept crypto for payment?

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:36:28 PM

50888608 is the current network weight.

I found the export tab and it works great! So glad it's there. That brings up another question. Is there a way to clear orphans or remove "false" transactions? I have a "generated but not accepted" staking incidence that would be nice to get rid of so it doesn't clutter up my data.

Ok good. That does sound like the number of coins that would be staking on the network. Regarding the rest of your questions, I will verify before providing the answers.

That sounds like a great option. We probably want export options would allow you to chose what transactions to export and ignore orphan transactions. I will add it to our list.

OK, so network weight is simply the total amount of DNotes that are staking in that moment. I think the first time I looked at it, my mind added an extra three zeroes and I was like, I *know* there aren't 50 billion DNotes out there! 50 million makes a lot more sense, as the total supply is around 150 million.

I'm guessing based on those numbers that coin age is not a factor in staking, but definitely please confirm.

On the export, I was also going to request the ability to export a custom date range. The first time I export, I'll want to export everything, but after that, it would be nice to only export the new transactions since the last export. And yes, having it ignore the "false" staking incidences would be great. I remember one wallet I owned having a "clear orphans" function which deleted those from the wallet itself, but that doesn't seem to be a common feature.

I'm actually hoping I can keep records via API. However, I have to see how the API handles recording of the staking transactions. That's been an issue for me with other coins. I'm planning to give that a shot this week. If API recording doesn't work, then the export function is the next best option.

Confirmed the only factor is your weight against the network weight and those weights are based entirely upon the number of coins currently staking.

Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: