Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC-TC] TAT.ASICMINER New Micro-share Passthrough!  (Read 37651 times)
ThickAsThieves (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 01:10:25 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2013, 07:53:59 PM by ThickAsThieves

Announcing a new way to invest in ASICMINER, the TAT.ASICMINER split-share passthrough. https://btct.co/security/TAT.ASICMINER

You'll find the full details below.

TAT.ASICMINER Asset, by ThickAsThieves.Investments

This is asset is being offered for the following purposes:
1. To provide an additional venue for investors to buy or sell ASICMINER shares more easily by splitting the shares.
2. To provide an easy way for ASICMINER shareholders to reinvest their dividends to maximize compounded interest opportunities.
3. To consolidate enough ASICMINER shares so as to reach 5,000 whole shares, thus increasing their inherent value with potential access to ASICMINER’s established and future board member benefits, namely any hardware opportunities ASICMINER provides exclusively to board members.

Shares
Each 1 share of TAT.ASICMINER represents 1/100th of a share of ASICMINER maintained and verified by either Friedcat or any officially designated exchange, and has rights to 1/100th of the dividends of a whole ASICMINER share.

Dividends
Each TAT.ASICMINER share has the right to 95% of its respective dividends. 5% will be retained for asset management fees. The amount of the dividend is defined as the same amount distributed by ASICMINER to the shares held by the issuer for this asset. Dividends will be paid within 48 hours or less of confirmed payments from ASICMINER.

Voting Rights
Any public votes presented by ASICMINER will be decided by the issuer for all asset shares at his own discretion.

Quantity and Source of Shares
Shares cannot be imported or exported by shareholders, but can be freely bought and sold. Shares may be imported at will by the issuer alone.

Additional Dividends or Benefits from Board Member Status
Once the passthrough reaches 5,000 whole ASICMINER shares (500,000 split shares) it may receive a board member seat. If board member status is confirmed, and Friedcat follows through with the plan to give each board member a trial ASICMINER mining board, any income generated will be shares as follows:

85% of the mining income will be paid out to the shareholders of TAT.ASICMINER on the same weekly dividend schedule ASICMINER currently uses. At the discretion of the TAT.ASICMINER issuer, these extra dividends may be distributed sooner.

NOTE: This passthrough exists on both Bitfunder.com and BTCT.co, but acts as only ONE asset, and is thus only eligible to share any board member benefits as ONE seat, among ALL TAT.ASICMINER shareholders.

Reserved Rights
Issuer reserves the following rights.
1. To change schedule of dividends to be in line with any changes in schedule the underlying asset may enact.
2. To change the % of board mining profits withheld if expenses, like electricity, are not covered by the 15% portion being withheld.
3. To make changes to this contract that represent the best interests of its shareholders
4. To correct and clarify any gross errors or details herein that may prove to be open to misinterpretation.
5. To limit the total amount of shares allowed within the asset once it has reached 5000 whole shares (500,000 split shares).

Dissolution
In the event that the issuer chooses to, or is forced to, close this asset for any reason, the following methods may be used for dissolution in any combination:
1. A new operator may be vetted and chosen by ThickAsThieves to take over control of the asset.
2. Shares may be bought back from shareholders at a reasonable market value.
3. Shares may be converted to direct whole shares and redistributed to shareholder e-mail accounts with Friedcat.
4. Shares may be converted into equivalent whole shares on any other existing ASICMINER passthrough or exchange and redistributed to shareholders.

Issuer Info
ThickAsThieves is a Tier 5 BitFunder trader, and has offered identity information privately to BTC-TC as a gesture of good faith, and an avenue for emergency contact.

A “dead man’s switch” will be implemented in order to pass control of this asset to a safe secondary operator in the case of the issuer’s untimely demise or hospitalization.

ThickAsThieves makes no guarantees in the case of unexpected behavior of the underlying asset company or the decisions of ASICMINER and/or BITFOUNTAIN. This is only a passthrough, and the actions of ASICMINER will drive the definition of this asset in kind.

IRC: on Freenode, ThickAsThieves
E-mail: tat.investments -at- gmail.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SilentSonicBoom

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 01:36:35 PM

Wow. 2 PTs posted in same day. Good luck to you as well.Hopefully one or both 1/100 pt asicminer shares become a success.

ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 01:39:23 PM

I was not aware of Rodyland's offering until he posted his thread today. Hopefully this doesn't present issues with approval on BTCT, as I did take the time to vet this with Burnside and get his support.

There are distinct differences and advantages in my offering as well, so please read carefully and feel free to ask questions!

One advantage is my asset will be represented on two exchanges, making board seat status more likely to be achieved. My terms are arguably simpler as as well.
Rodyland

Activity: 499

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 10:20:30 PM

I was not aware of Rodyland's offering until he posted his thread today. Hopefully this doesn't present issues with approval on BTCT, as I did take the time to vet this with Burnside and get his support.

There are distinct differences and advantages in my offering as well, so please read carefully and feel free to ask questions!

One advantage is my asset will be represented on two exchanges, making board seat status more likely to be achieved. My terms are arguably simpler as as well.

I too had been in contact with burnside, discussing my plans.

I wish I had seen your post before I made mine.  I don't see much point in two passthroughs on the same exchange providing the same service, with very little difference.  Although competition is a good thing - maybe I'll list my passthrough on bitfunder too?

If the good people at btc-tc see fit to let both our passthroughs list then the market will get to choose.

Beware the weak hands!
1NcL6Mjm4qeiYYi2rpoCtQopPrH4PyKfUC
GPG ID: E3AA41E3
burnside
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 10:38:34 PM

I too had been in contact with burnside, discussing my plans.

I wish I had seen your post before I made mine.  I don't see much point in two passthroughs on the same exchange providing the same service, with very little difference.  Although competition is a good thing - maybe I'll list my passthrough on bitfunder too?

If the good people at btc-tc see fit to let both our passthroughs list then the market will get to choose.

BTC-TC does already have precedent for multiple PT's for the same asset, (s.dice) so no issue there.  Each PT of course has to stand on it's own merit, but the exchange does not have any issues with there being two.

I apologize to both parties that I did not discuss the potential overlap in upcoming assets.  In general I try not to share other's plans until they make such plans public on their own. 

Cheers.
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 08:17:21 PM

This assets needs your votes:
https://btct.co/security/TAT.ASICMINER
burnside
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2013, 10:01:26 PM

BTC-TC Admin's Note:  TAT and I are linked up on linked in.  I have TAT's number and have talked with TAT on the phone.

This is not a promotion of the offering, just stating that TAT was willing to give up his number and undergo a very brief interview.

Cheers.
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 08:24:33 PM

BTC-TC Admin's Note:  TAT and I are linked up on linked in.  I have TAT's number and have talked with TAT on the phone.

This is not a promotion of the offering, just stating that TAT was willing to give up his number and undergo a very brief interview.

Cheers.

We only need one more vote to get this going!
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 02:18:54 AM

We're live! Some shares have been released and can be purchased at https://btct.co/security/TAT.ASICMINER
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 03:02:23 PM

First PT of div's confirmed, thanks TAT.
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 03:18:27 PM

Fastest div payout in the West.

Actually, even faster than Friedcat, since confirms weren't at 6 yet Wink
SilentSonicBoom

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 03:19:03 PM

Thanks for very prompt dividend payments at btct.co . Great way to start a new security PT.

lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 03:59:37 PM

Guys pay attention to the fact that buying from this fractional PT is actually more profitable than buying whole shares if you considered the trade rates!

Come on TAT add a lockout section I want to withdraw shares  Cry (In the future not now ofc)

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 04:07:28 PM

Guys pay attention to the fact that buying from this fractional PT is actually more profitable than buying whole shares if you considered the trade rates!

Come on TAT add a lockout section I want to withdraw shares  Cry (In the future not now ofc)

There are no plans to allow share withdrawals in the near future. However, this MIGHT change at some point. If this feature is added, it will have minimum amounts and a withdrawal fee though.

The goal here is to get to 5000 total shares, and to provide a service. Keep in mind that share transfers are quite a burden of time on Friedcat and the exchange PT operators.

You would be amazed at how much time I've put into this asset so far. I know it seems easy, but it really does take up time.
Maciek

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 06:46:34 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.msg2076407#msg2076407

I like this idea!

@ThickAsThieves

I wish you good luck and good health!

BUT:
What if you got hit by bus? Is there anyone available to use your account and your private keys?

Where are you from?
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 06:58:30 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.msg2076407#msg2076407

I like this idea!

@ThickAsThieves

I wish you good luck and good health!

BUT:
What if you got hit by bus? Is there anyone available to use your account and your private keys?

Where are you from?

Thanks Maciek!

You will see in our contract that I have designated someone trusted by me to take over the asset if something happens to me. I am in weekly contact with this person, and if something happens to me, they will get login info from a family member to take over (hopefully this is never needed, and if so, it is temporary!)

Regarding my location, I'd prefer not to publicize that in order to prevent social engineering, etc, but you can contact me privately if you have specific questions which I can try to answer if relevant and necessary.
Maciek

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 07:35:49 PM

Well I mean - country.
Mexico, US, Canada etc. there is not much knowledge in that kind of info. Wink
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 03:43:36 PM

First of all, Just mentioning such events of Bus hitting is not cool dude....
secondly even if no one was assigned the asset page have a full list of the shareholders in the form of Bitcoin addresses. It would be easy to map them.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
Yogi2013

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 07:00:26 PM

Love the PT thanks for making asicminer more accessible! Certainly makes it easier at 1/100 to invest mining proceeds.
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 07:08:45 PM

Love the PT thanks for making asicminer more accessible! Certainly makes it easier at 1/100 to invest mining proceeds.

My pleasure! I'll have more announcements soon, stay tuned Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: