Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:19:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC-TC] TAT.ASICMINER New Micro-share Passthrough!  (Read 37651 times)
Taxidermista
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 03:07:55 PM

Due to the announced closing of the BTCT.co virtual securities exchange, we have halted trading on this asset in preparation for a migration to TAT.ASICMINER on Bitfunder.com and/or AM100 on HavelockInvestments.com for all current shareholders.

Can we choose or will you choose one of those two options?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 03:08:40 PM

I am confused. How do I move my TAT stocks from one BTCT to some other site ? Can someone do a step by step instruction ? I mean, how will it know what my username is on the other site and such ?

They will be moved for you, to either Havelock or Bitfunder. You will have to register an account there. I can't say if you'll be able to choose which exchange the shares go to or if TAT will decide that. Wait for his posts for official updates.
Lohoris

Activity: 630

Bitgoblin

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 03:12:34 PM

I am confused. How do I move my TAT stocks from one BTCT to some other site ? Can someone do a step by step instruction ? I mean, how will it know what my username is on the other site and such ?
Care to wait for the instructions, please?
Which are quite obviously meant exactly to address question like those?

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
ThickAsThieves (OP)

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 06:47:45 PM

BTCT.co Migration Instructions
-----------------------------------------
Using the same e-mail account you have registered on BTCT.co, send an email to tat.investments@gmail.com with the following information enclosed:

1) Make the subject of your e-mail "TAT.ASICMINER"

2) The number of shares you currently hold on BTCT.co

3) Which exchange you would like to migrate to (HavelockInvestments.com or Bitfunder.com)
      1. If you choose AM100 on Havelock, include the email address of your Havelock account, and ALSO send an email from that account to confirm this request if it does not match your BTCT.co registered email.
      2. If you choose TAT.ASICMINER on Bitfunder.com include your account name

FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AND BE ACCURATE. WE WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR TYPOS OR INCORRECT INFORMATION. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS IN PROCESSING, NOR POTENTIAL LOSS INCURRED DURING THIS MIGRATION PROCESS. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE. WE AIM TO MAKE THIS A SMOOTH & EFFICIENT PROCESS, THANK YOU!
Kyune

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 07:11:08 PM

Using the same e-mail account you have registered on BTCT.co, send an email to tat.investments@gmail.com with the following information enclosed:

My currently registered email at BTCT.co is a disposable forwarding email address provided by 33mail.com.  I cannot send an email directly from that address and so cannot comply precisely with these instructions.  How should I proceed?   

Should I change the e-mail account that I have registered on BTCT.co to a different email address that I can send emails from directly?  Or something else?

BTC:  1K4VpdQXQhgmTmq68rbWhybvoRcyNHKyVP
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 07:19:17 PM

My currently registered email at BTCT.co is a disposable forwarding email address provided by 33mail.com.

Should I change the e-mail account that I have registered on BTCT.co to a different email address that I can send emails from directly?

Sounds like a good idea to me!
Taxidermista
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 07:41:18 PM

What subject exactly?

TAT.ASICMINER

or

"TAT.ASICMINER"

3) Which exchange you would like to migrate to (HavelockInvestments.com or Bitfunder.com)
      1. If you choose AM100 on Havelock, include the email address of your Havelock account, and ALSO send an email from that account to confirm this request if it does not match your BTCT.co registered email.

How? Diferent lines? Same line? Something like this?:

SHARES = 999
EXCHANGE = BITFUNDER
USER = WHATEVER

Sorry if I'm too thick.

Rannasha

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 07:42:42 PM

What subject exactly?

TAT.ASICMINER

or

"TAT.ASICMINER"

SHARES = 999
EXCHANGE = BITFUNDER
USER = WHATEVER

Sorry if I'm too thick.

I'm pretty sure it's being processed manually, so the minor details won't matter as long as it's easy to read and process by TAT.
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 07:57:52 PM

SHARES = 999
EXCHANGE = BITFUNDER
USER = WHATEVER

Sorry if I'm too thick.

I'm pretty sure it's being processed manually, so the minor details won't matter as long as it's easy to read and process by TAT.

Keep it simple, this is a mostly manual process.
daCoops

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 10:09:11 PM

Will there be any complications if the email address registered on BTCT is different to the email address that is registered with BitFunder?
Rannasha

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 10:12:26 PM

Will there be any complications if the email address registered on BTCT is different to the email address that is registered with BitFunder?

You only have to supply your Bitfunder username when you opt to transfer to Bitfunder, so I assume it's not an issue.
Lohoris

Activity: 630

Bitgoblin

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 10:36:11 PM

I own only 1 share, which I kept mostly for getting the email notifications of the dividends.

I really don't want to bother "getting in line" making you transfer this when you have people with much larger transfers waiting, so if you are confident that you will be able to process it "eventually", I'd gladly wait for everyone else to be processed and stay last-in-line.
This, assuming you spend much less than 6 minutes for doing this transfer, otherwise it's not worth it and I'm not going to waste your time.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
forensick

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 10:39:04 PM

just a question, is it possible after this disaster to change 100 TAT.ASICMINER for 1 direct AM share?
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 10:43:41 PM

just a question, is it possible after this disaster to change 100 TAT.ASICMINER for 1 direct AM share?

No.
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 11:14:12 PM

FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AND BE ACCURATE. WE WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR TYPOS OR INCORRECT INFORMATION. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS IN PROCESSING, NOR POTENTIAL LOSS INCURRED DURING THIS MIGRATION PROCESS. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE. WE AIM TO MAKE THIS A SMOOTH & EFFICIENT PROCESS, THANK YOU!
Is there any timeframe planned for then to start transfering to a deadline for sign up?
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 11:28:58 PM

Is there any timeframe planned for then to start transfering to a deadline for sign up?

Not yet. There's no way to gauge how much work this will be and I'm not about to make promises I can't keep. The timing is horrible for me, due to other thing going on that were already scheduled, but I'm still betting we'll get things done efficiently.

Not sure if there need to be a deadline set really, but do us all a favor and send your info sooner rather than later. If a deadline needs to be set, we will set one.
GuiltySpark343

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 12:32:54 AM

Email sent with requested info. Hopefully TAT will send some confirmation of receipt of email? Smiley

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
Ƀ:17wbDetEw2aESM5oWXbm5ih9NSdDruyWNT
zhangxiongfei

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 02:48:09 AM

I got 2 account names registered with the same email address, how should I do to make the transfer information clear?
ZephramC

Activity: 475
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 05:34:07 PM

Well, I suppose there is no other way than to create account at HavelockInvestments.com or Bitfunder.com.
Peter Lambert

Activity: 756

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 06:04:56 PM

Well, I suppose there is no other way than to create account at HavelockInvestments.com or Bitfunder.com.

Or you could make an agreement with somebody who has an account at one of those exchanges to trade your shares in return for monetary compensation, or Asicminer direct shares.

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: