Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:18:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If USD falls  (Read 12274 times)
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:46:38 PM

Like many powerful currencies in the past, USD may fall to ground too, my question is will that effect BTC value? Or is it independent of all other real world or non digital currencies of the world?
In my own opinion if USD will fall then people will start putting their money in bitcoin so it means bitcoin price will rise so for me its going to be a good effect for us crypto people if that will happen. But I don't think that will happen though because us is a strong country and they will try their best not to fall.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tepakpak

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:22:44 PM

I think the main thing that will happen is that people's popularity and confidence will go up against bitcoin because bitcoin prices will definitely go up, but it's something that I think will be difficult if the dollar will fall. Impossible!
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:10:59 PM

I think the main thing that will happen is that people's popularity and confidence will go up against bitcoin because bitcoin prices will definitely go up, but it's something that I think will be difficult if the dollar will fall. Impossible!

I think if the USD will fall there were many get affected not only cryotocurrencies but all the fiats that each countries are using, because US dollars are the main currency that adapted worldwide. But this will having less chances to happen because US dollars are greatly established long time ago.
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:29:11 PM

Like many powerful currencies in the past, USD may fall to ground too, my question is will that effect BTC value? Or is it independent of all other real world or non digital currencies of the world?

I will try to guess what will happen when the price of the national currency falls. Of course, people in panic begin to invest their money in other investments. Buy real estate or can buy bitcoins (litecoin, etc.) Of course, and these coins can suffer from the dollar, because all are guided by their price. But by that time people will get used to the fact that the dollar is not a world currency like bitcoin.
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:39:25 PM

I think if the dollar falls, it will affect so much of every currency in the world. Therefore, it is very difficult to fall and its value is extremely stable. In addition, it represents one of the most advanced and powerful countries in the world, so it is supported and a solid foundation.

nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:43:32 PM

Well if usd falls then i can only think bad effect to many currency all over the world. Since USD is international currency and used for a lot of things, it may effect to an unstability in the economy.
I'm not really sure about what it will impact to crypto currency especially bitcoin, but it may effect positively actually. Like when usd falls, it's not really valuable right? Then people will tend to exchange their usd to something else more valuable, they might choose to buy bitcoin, and make the demand higher and bitcoin price increase. Just assumption though, not really know if the same thing will happen.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

In my own opinion, if dollar falls then the price of bitcoins will only keep on increasing, but it will not affect the growth of cryptocurrency because people can still invest even a small amount what matters is the demand in the market.

rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:41:30 PM

Even if bitcoin becomes a world currency, even if all people in the world will use it and even if the price of bitcoin will be above $100,000 - bitcoin still will never be able to drop the dollar, because for a very long time the dollar is the most powerful currency in the world of the most powerful country in the World - America, I simply can not imagine that the dollar will fall due to bitcoin.

Good point of view. They are like two gig ants in the world. Bitcoin in the crypt world and dollar in real life. USD will never fall as a Bitcoin. It has very good repute.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:54:02 PM

I think if the dollar falls, it will affect so much of every currency in the world. Therefore, it is very difficult to fall and its value is extremely stable. In addition, it represents one of the most advanced and powerful countries in the world, so it is supported and a solid foundation.
I agree with your point of view. Usd is a popular currency for the whole world. Certainly it is very stable in all areas. And it is very popular in advanced countries and other countries as well. Therefore, usd will be stable and unchanged, anyway.

t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:01:57 PM

I agree with your point of view. Usd is a popular currency for the whole world. Certainly it is very stable in all areas. And it is very popular in advanced countries and other countries as well. Therefore, usd will be stable and unchanged, anyway.

It sometimes become volatile. This kind of scenario can be changed. After a long period of time, there will be possibilities that USD will certainly go down. We know how this country control their economic growth, but still, economic inflation affects it own country

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:02:17 PM

The value of Bitcoin will not change if USD falls to the ground. It is like right now. 1 Bitcoin is worth 2000 USD, but worth 2700 AUD. Bitcoin will just be worth more USD when USD falls.
Yeah that is pretty much all that will happen. The value of Bitcoin will not be affected but the price of Bitcoin will increase, if you are talking about USD.
I think the usd is the currency that the community wants a lot. And how to multiply them, many times. And that is the financial game. Surely this market will generate more usd. That proves usd can not change and stable. Incredibly important, unchanged. Very stable.
mokamoka

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:27:17 AM

high possibility that USD will fall  to the ground in the following five years and the bitcoin will also go through a hard time in the future.
lamroinhau09

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:17:34 AM

USD and bitcoin are very much related, as we already know the value of the current bitcoin is primarily measured in dollars and other major currencies. If the dollar devaluation Bitcoin will be greatly affected
Evan_Doyle

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:29:21 AM

If (when) usd falls.

People will look for things to invest their money in to prevent their wealth from losing value as the dollar falls.

Many will buy gold, silver, jewels. Some will buy color tv's, electronics since they're not bad at holding value.

Others will buy bitcoin. It could increase demand for crypto which in turn would case the value and price of bitcoin to increase.

Just like what has happened in Russia time and time again as their currency gets crushed by economic wars. When people see the value in their hands slipping away like sand, they run to turn it into something more solid. And a lot of people don't see bitcoin as solid right now, unfortunately.

However, it is being used more often as a protection against devaluation, like mentioned above in India, China, and other Asian countries. I'm not sure how the world would look at it if the USD loses value and reputation as a safe alternative to spiraling local currencies. They'll probably take it when the local shops run out of gold.
antoniolukaseo2010

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:49:09 AM

I think USD and bitcoin have a relationship. So if the USD has a problem then the bitcoin will also show signs of change
davehopepe05

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:07:06 AM

I think USD and bitcoin have a relationship. So if the USD has a problem then the bitcoin will also show signs of change

I agree with you. USD and BTC have a relationship
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

high possibility that USD will fall  to the ground in the following five years and the bitcoin will also go through a hard time in the future.

What is your reason to believe that the USD will fall in the next 5 years? The influence of USD on the world economy is too large to just fall to the ground. There would have to be some powerful economic disaster or another that would happen. Such a situation could have positive consequences for bitcoin by increasing people's confidence in the cryptocurrency.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:18:43 PM

if we would experience such a fall in Dollar than the liquidity in market in my opinion would be very low as the prices would struggle to rise and the downtrend would be excessive

KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:49:48 PM

I believe that bitcoin does not depend on the price of the dollar. In other words, the dollar cannot affect bitcoin. We certainly trade in this currency pair and understand that everyone is guided by the dollar as an international asset. However, this is only an indirect understanding of this dependence.
Tamboran

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:28:55 PM

I believe that bitcoin does not depend on the price of the dollar. In other words, the dollar cannot affect bitcoin. We certainly trade in this currency pair and understand that everyone is guided by the dollar as an international asset. However, this is only an indirect understanding of this dependence.
Price of Bitcoin was affected by demand-supply in the market, when people getting buy more BTC in the market price going rising, so i agree with you even if USD or Euro or GBP price maybe may fall, but it will not impact much for BTC supply / demand anyways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: