Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:00:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If USD falls  (Read 12274 times)
leavefifa

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:02:24 AM

Between USD and Bitcoin there is a relationship of value. Typically, Bitcoin is usually converted into USD. And most investors will use the dollar to buy Bitcoin speculation. So, if the dollar price drops, the value of Bitcoin will also decrease.
However, the rise and fall of the USD price did not significantly affect the growth or decrease of Bitcoin prices in the Cryptocurrency market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
georgiasus

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:43:49 AM

I believe that if the dollar falls, it absolutely does not affect bitcoin in any way. Bitcoin is completely different, it's not a fanatical money, and it is not tied to the dollar in any way.
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:12:39 AM

for me,i don't think fall in the price of USD will impact Bitcoin value because bitcoin is a decentralised currency and is a digital currency. USD is a physical money where as bitcoin is a digital money and bitcoin has its own market.
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:21:19 AM

Like many powerful currencies in the past, USD may fall to ground too, my question is will that effect BTC value? Or is it independent of all other real world or non digital currencies of the world?
Btc and all other cryptos were created as an alternative to fiat currencies, so they are absolutely independent. The value of crypto is determined mostly by its demand and has nothing to do with the situation on fiats market.

Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:45:06 PM

Of course, the decline in the price of the dollar for bitcoin will affect it.  That's only in what way will this change.  For some reason it seems to me that bitcoin in this situation should grow.
sempak bulong

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:04:39 PM

It's possible and that will have an impact on the value of bitcoin because bitcoin is converted through dollar value.
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:04:03 PM

Like many powerful currencies in the past, USD may fall to ground too, my question is will that effect BTC value? Or is it independent of all other real world or non digital currencies of the world?

Judging by the economic mood, the dollar is going to grow rapidly. In any case, there are no prerequisites for the beginning of the fall. And this will have a positive effect on the entire cryptocurrency community.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:14:13 AM

Between USD and Bitcoin there is a relationship of value. Typically, Bitcoin is usually converted into USD. And most investors will use the dollar to buy Bitcoin speculation. So, if the dollar price drops, the value of Bitcoin will also decrease.
However, the rise and fall of the USD price did not significantly affect the growth or decrease of Bitcoin prices in the Cryptocurrency market.

True. Most of the deals involve dollar. Therefore, when this international currency falls, the price of Bitcoin can automatically go down. As you see, fiat and crypto are connected.
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:40:09 AM

When the global financial system collapses (the dollar falls) - bitcoin will skyrocket, instantly. For one simple reason - capital will flow from fiat money, which depreciates before the eyes, into the crypt. All rush to save their savings (I'm talking about large capital, in millions of dollars), which are usually in dollars. And the crypto currency will be a quiet harbor for a while. I expect in this situation an increase in the cost of bitcoin in hundreds of "X".
kniheant2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:51:32 AM

If USD falls from its high chair, there will always be something to fill that place.
Renai0925

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:57:58 AM

As with most, if the USD continues to lose its value, they will turn to invest their money in bitcoin before the dollar lowers in value. That way, they can save some before a crisis starts. Bitcoin, gold, silver, etc will increase in price.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:45:16 PM

before this happens, there should be an alternative, so I believe that you will not miss this moment
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:59:06 PM

If the USD falls then the public will become rich people, so far USD has shackled us to become rich, if you see BTC rise then drop USD.I feel they tortured us for decades at an exchange rate that harmed us
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:13:33 PM

A common currency is circulated around the world. I think it is both independent and related to the cryptographic market. People can convert cryptographic coin to USD and vice versa. Unfortunately, the cryptographic market can be volatile but it does not affect the USD. This I find USD hard to fall.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 05:11:07 PM

There is no "if" dollar falls. Dollar will always fall slowly because of inflation in the world. I mean 100 years ago 10 dollars worth a lot of money and you could buy a lot of stuff with it. Nowadays 10 dollars is not enough for a decent meal let alone anything else. Dollar always goes down, all currencies goes down. This is the reason why people say that bitcoin is not a "currency" but more like gold and silver which gains value over the inflations of currencies like dollar and euro.
When dollar goes down bitcoin ends up higher no matter what happens because dollar values less. Maybe one day a mcdonalds burger will worth 100 dollars maybe that happens in like 20 years from now, at that point bitcoin will worth a million dollars and it wouldn't be a surprise or a shock because a million dollars won't be enough for a small house because dollar devalued. Bitcoin needs to go higher than inflation for it to be a good investment.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Gaquaduonier

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:34:25 AM

The price of Bitcoin relative to USD would increase. The only way Bitcoin would stay the same or drop relative to USD in this situation is if there was some global financial concern that affects both.
Hairatuner

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:55:55 AM

We were already seeing many investors selling their USDs and buying bitcoins.In such a situation,if USD price falls,then it would only make more investors to buy bitcoins and it would inturn increase bitcoin price.
ipscanerz

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:34:36 AM

I think the price of bitcoin will offset when the USD falls the likelihood of btc rising higher. but I do not believe if the USD will fall
amiramakam

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:06:58 AM

i think if USD fall, it will make price of bitcoin increase. but Bitcoin does not seem like the thing that people will want. maybe at that moment, Many people will buy gold, silver, jewels. that's what i think it will happen if USD fall.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:10:52 AM

If this happens, it certainly will touch bitcoin and very much, I think bitcoin will fall by half, because a lot of investors invest in bitcoin with dollars, but I think at the same time there will immediately be investors who will begin to buy bitcoins to raise its value and earn on it. Can`t predict what will happen, but it will be something terrible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: