Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If USD falls  (Read 12283 times)
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:17:20 AM

If USD falls, bitcoin will continue but will use another currency. It may show some negative effect since it has been connected to USD from the very beginning but it will move on and still come out strong. Or if that really happens we might be using digital currency already and may notbe affected greatly.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:21:22 AM

because now the btc value of ups and downs is seen from the exchange rate against the dollar or the cash currency, so if the dollar value drops it will affect the increase in the btc value, but that will trigger a bit of global economic problems, because I know dollars and america are still a reference and a benchmark for the world economy
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:33:53 AM

i think if USD fall, it will make price of bitcoin increase. but Bitcoin does not seem like the thing that people will want. maybe at that moment, Many people will buy gold, silver, jewels. that's what i think it will happen if USD fall.

i dont think theres a strong connection between a usd and btc  , so i dont think btc will increase if usd falls .  btc will only increase if it gets more demand from the public and if majority of the people will only hodl thier coins  .

maybe at that moment, Many people will buy gold, silver, jewels. that's what i think it will happen if USD fall.

i guess no . i suspect . people will refrain from buying because the value of cash is still low but rather they will only save it and they will wait for the value to recover before they will start to use it from purchasing anything they want not just the stuff's that you'v mentioned above .
trungquoc4622342

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:37:21 AM

USD is a Fiat circulated in the world. I think it is a factor in the pennies because the capital injected into the coins is completely exchanged in dollars.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
vederfreds

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:21:43 PM

Like many powerful currencies in the past, USD may fall to ground too, my question is will that effect BTC value? Or is it independent of all other real world or non digital currencies of the world?

In my opinion if the USD crashes (which it will and is well on it's way to doing so) money will immediately seek out other assets to weather the storm in.  I would think Bitcoin/Gold/Silver/Platinum will get a lot of action.  Then what happens when people find out the gold/silver market are rigged with 100x more paper than actual physical supply.  Price goes boom at that point.  And you guys want ETF for Bitcoin. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dClinic.io ║ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain (https://dclinic.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/center
Friskaadew

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:56:42 PM

Like many powerful currencies in the past, USD may fall to ground too, my question is will that effect BTC value? Or is it independent of all other real world or non digital currencies of the world?

in my opinion that will have a profound effect on the BTC price where we know, if the value of a currency increases then the purchasing power of the people will decrease, so will the impact on BTC if the value of the currency falls then people will think twice about investing even more in crypto which has high risks and very volatile prices. tend to rise high and go down very far
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:05:31 PM

In my opinion, this bitcoin has no effect on other currencies because bitcoin is a digital currency that stands alone so it is very unlikely that the Dollar falls, bitcoin will be dragged down too

Angry_Bird

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:47:09 PM

I think as the most powerful currency it can influence the market. I think the percentage of deals that include USD is very high, and that tells us that the situation of USD is significant to crypto.

andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:03:54 AM

If bitcoin falls, i think it will give effect to other commodities price. Most commodities price will rising and bitcoin price will going up. Investor must be looking safe have investment and hopely bitcoin can be good store of value and able to be safe haven investment in the future like gold
jackryder

Activity: 115
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:05:40 AM

In my opinion, if USD falls the only way for crypto market as a whole is up. you can see the previous effects of USD crashes, most recent mar-apr-may period. Go see for yourself Smiley
NickNick

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:59:39 AM

In my opinion, if USD falls the only way for crypto market as a whole is up. you can see the previous effects of USD crashes, most recent mar-apr-may period. Go see for yourself Smiley
I never noticed this before...I know where my money will be come december. Thank you.
lonzoball0

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:27:09 AM

If the dollar continues to depreciate, commodity prices will continue to rise, as crude oil is priced in dollars and investors will pour money into commodities to ward off inflation losses. These dynamics can make the dollar free fall. In this case, the US economy will be stuck in the trap of recession and inflation. could cause a catastrophe in the US financial system, then spread into a global financial shock.
Onyxia

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:25:55 AM

If the dollar falls, it may lead to a global financial crisis. The cryptocurrency may rise rapidly, and the real estate and stock markets have lost value.
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:16:36 PM

If the United States Dollar loses its value then I am pretty sure that people will begin to use a different Currency (Gold). Since Gold been around for a while I am pretty sure that the people in the IMF want to group Gold with something that they can build as well so they won’t feel so powerless when they make Gold as a payment option.

Bitcoin does not seem like the thing that people will want if it’s not really tied to anything.
I don't think gold can be a good alternative to the dollar. It's not a currency, it's physical an asset. you will eventually even hold them in your hands can not, it will be stored in Australia in storage. So if there is a problem with the dollar, the alternative might be
(1) Euro
2) Chinese yuan
3) Swiss pound
4) and of course bitcoin

Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:57:02 PM

In the event of the fall of USDT, I foresee a situation where other strong fiat takes its place. Other currencies such as the Euro, Pounds or even the Chinese Yen readily comes to mind. I don't think it will have a significant effect on the price of Bitcoin.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:47:04 AM

I don't think that crypto currency will be affected by the fall of USD. In fact maybe it will make crypto currency stronger since the collapse of USD will affect every single fiat in the market. But i feel people will latch on to crypto currency just like what happened in Venezuela when their fiat collapsed. I just hope it has a far better outcome

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:00:39 AM

If the dollar continues to depreciate, commodity prices will continue to rise, as crude oil is priced in dollars and investors will pour money into commodities to ward off inflation losses. These dynamics can make the dollar free fall. In this case, the US economy will be stuck in the trap of recession and inflation. could cause a catastrophe in the US financial system, then spread into a global financial shock.

I am agree with your opinion. If dollar fall the value, most investor will looking on Gold or others commodities. Bitcoin right now like commodities and i am believe it give big effect to bitcoin price.
Patient_Zero

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:26:19 AM

the fall of the dollar will not affect the bitcoin exchange rate, because BTC does not depend on one of the currencies in the world, it is one of the advantages of crypto that is not owned in conventional currencies in the world, the value of BTC can only be affected by many or few requests the market, and what supply needs can be met or not this kind of thing is very influential on the value of BTC.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:02:01 AM

a USD is to pay higher and more bitcoins on their investment and help them with a bitcoin to reach the highest price that will be the reason for the future though, the USD is so high and so strong that it is not possible it's forfid someone in the USD.
Rubius
Copper Member

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:57:29 AM

If the USD falls to the ground? How would that ever happen?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: