Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:02:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456063 times)
wurth

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:38:52 AM

Panik sell Will be coming soon , I Will make order buy under 0.002 BTC for 1 MCO  Cheesy
Update August 31 , 2017 I think Will be dump by whales. But I believe MCO come back again to rate 0.0052 BTC .

If there is a panic in the Bittrex market, it would be much better to wait at the lowest price, at least taking the most comfortable moment when the Dummper happens..
I think dumper Will do on August 31 2017 tomorrow , this is based on my experience during trading cryptocurrency.
could have been my guess not right. but I keep waiting at low prices.
my guess is right, on this day  August 31, 2017 the price will go down , but this is only temporary, there will be more whales at the right time. I suggest to buy at low price , after the update is often the case this kind of thing.  take the best time to take this opportunity.

This is was nice prediction about the current drop of the price I also think this wont last for forever price will bounce back when process with Visa will get completed because everyone was awaiting to hear news about that process but unfortunately it is still under process.
Buy in rumor and sell the news, you should remember this word and do not try your luck invest to Monaco while the price of it decrease many much after pumped to highest price. Because it look like as you play gamble your money.
you are exactly right. when there are rumors it is the right time to buy. ahead of the latest release news as soon as possible. because at that time the price Will be drop . I am During 2 years of trading it was a valuable experience to take the moment.

Nice stupid fucking advice from a moron who is advertising his ICO through comments.
Do you have problem with me ?  what's wrong if I advertise  ICO ? I only use the best time possible , if you are jealous of me, please wait for your rank up and participate advertise ICO . a few months ago I also advertised monaco ( MCO )

If you are trader in crypto market from last year until today, you also understand the risk when buy back altcoin after reached highest price by the news (not is rumor because Monaco has pumped in August 31st). Have many altcoin like Monaco in history, example: PIVX, Bitquence, ... Smiley

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rajravind

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:54:38 AM

Well, most people are dumping and yet i am getting more and more for few more BTC!
Don't really know where the fuck this gonna leads me to ?
Most probably, it will grow back again on VISA news or die forever.
At least, i was there before it was born n the moment it gonna die .
 Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
debrik

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:01:30 AM

And about the Visa, what's the word? and whether the sense of it?
Jeantheboy

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

I love argumentation.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 05:13:34 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 05:50:12 AM by Jeantheboy

app is flawwed

still cant log in or do anything. I get the email, thats as far as it goes..

Doesn't surprise me. MCO keeps telling people their almost there, almost there, and keeps delaying the VISA support proof and rolling out the cards for people to actually use. They are behind other Crypto debit cards and its becoming more apparent each day.

I think MCO is great on paper but needs to actually create something like the TenX PAY card. Tenx will do something like TETHER cryptos so they will have a stabilized element to their cards.
Here is the proof from the TenX founder himself.

https://youtu.be/wCA6zGBNS4g?t=20m50s

Let's be precise. The app is not flawed. It doesn't work for you. It worked for me and other people apparently. Honestly, Google is flawed because it often says that there's no compatible device, while there certainly is. Anyway, I managed to reserve the card. There's a mail contact, contact@mona.co, and a specific app development contact, dev@mona.co. You can get in touch for support.

Use Binance for day trading, and for buying-and-holding blockchain assets. Exchange fee is only 0.1%.
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10262180
Jeantheboy

I love argumentation.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 05:17:11 AM

app is flawwed

Doesn't surprise me. MCO keeps telling people their almost there, almost there, and keeps delaying the VISA support proof and rolling out the cards for people to actually use. They are behind other Crypto debit cards and its becoming more apparent each day.

I think MCO is great on paper but needs to actually create something like the TenX PAY card. Tenx will do something like TETHER cryptos so they will have a stabilized element to their cards.

What's the purpose of using the blue color? Just say what you need to without shouting, and if you don't like the Monaco project, sell the tokens.

Use Binance for day trading, and for buying-and-holding blockchain assets. Exchange fee is only 0.1%.
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10262180
vygge

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:53:30 AM

I was lucky enough to sell at a good point but still think that there is something here. I have a couple buy orders and will continue to watch this project with high hopes.
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 06:42:06 AM

app is flawwed

What's the purpose of using the blue color? Just say what you need to without shouting, and if you don't like the Monaco project, sell the tokens.

He is scared that Monaco will beat Tenx, that's all. He invested in Tenx, but didn't expected MCO to grow and he knows it is just matter of time till MCO will be higher than Tenx.

If everyone will focus on MCO, there will be none who support Tenx and he will loose money or will not get get new money. Seems like he has a lot of Tenx if he has time to flood MCO thread with competitor information. Would be great to have moderated thread so such issues doesn't happen.

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
Ac_V

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:51:13 AM

app is flawwed

He is scared that Monaco will beat Tenx, that's all. He invested in Tenx, but didn't expected MCO to grow and he knows it is just matter of time till MCO will be higher than Tenx.

If everyone will focus on MCO, there will be none who support Tenx and he will loose money or will not get get new money. Seems like he has a lot of Tenx if he has time to flood MCO thread with competitor information. Would be great to have moderated thread so such issues doesn't happen.

Hey, buddy. He speaks reality and does not fly to the Moon. I see you have already arrived from the Moon and use the Visa that you posted yesterday.
ipanda

Activity: 272
Merit: 102

Millionaire

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:02:36 AM

i got some more MCO at cheap price.
And still have trust on this project.

Please be responsive and quickly resolve the problem. We can get back the light which belongs to us.
trumpc2016

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 07:24:35 AM

app is flawwed

Hey, buddy. He speaks reality and does not fly to the Moon. I see you have already arrived from the Moon and use the Visa that you posted yesterday.

Reality is that Visa will be approved this month and Kris said that there will not be VISA before, but nobody wanted to listen. I just re-posted rumors to shill MCO more because people just follow everything they see here. Though, if you don't believe in these people who runs the company, why you are even here? I can say that I have invested a lot in them and I have over 800% ROI right now. Though after Visa approval this will grow to 4 digit ROI. I don't care if price will drop as I will be profitable anyway. This team is very experienced in running big company. This alone will get them on top. Execution is what matters and we will see that in September. They are building billion dollar company and you can be with them or leave.

Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Ac_V

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:38:57 AM

app is flawwed

Reality is that Visa will be approved this month and Kris said that there will not be VISA before, but nobody wanted to listen. I just re-posted rumors to shill MCO more because people just follow everything they see here. Though, if you don't believe in these people who runs the company, why you are even here? I can say that I have invested a lot in them and I have over 800% ROI right now. Though after Visa approval this will grow to 4 digit ROI. I don't care if price will drop as I will be profitable anyway. This team is very experienced in running big company. This alone will get them on top. Execution is what matters and we will see that in September. They are building billion dollar company and you can be with them or leave.

Reality is that you're just a troll who lies to make a profit.
From a liar you can only hear a lie. All your statements are water.
Distorta

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:43:07 AM

app is flawwed

Reality is This guy is in severe denial that he got greedy on his investment. You were up like what 700% up on the investment and you guys seriously thought it would go higher without a actual working product?!?! He was thinking he could be apart of a forum circle jerking his self interests yet provides no basic proof of work like I can with TenX. Why should I be moderated and censored for trying to tell my fellow investors an obvious problem with MCO. IT WAS PUMPED AND DUMPED. Usually when there is no product after a dump thats bad news bro. He followed the hype train without doing more research on Monaco. They don't have VISA support when they advertised they would. Check the website themselves, they wont even show VISA on their website. TenX has been 100% transparent from day one. For all the wise investors out there buy TenX before Q4 because they will be releasing TenX PAY debit card to the USA during the holidays.

Check out TenX's new card in action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vFbGG2AnIQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTpkJ3Hh58E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Aa-tBTqzTY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMFzTWIiVmM
trumpc2016

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 07:44:42 AM

app is flawwed

Reality is that you're just a troll who lies to make a profit.
From a liar you can only hear a lie. All your statements are water.

I just honestly said how easy is to manipulate with everyone and that's not my problem, but yours. That happens due newbies, who starts FUD here with nickname "Distorta". Read my posts before that card re-post. If you don't understand that shit happens due people who starts shitting here, then learn it, I just show you reality how easy is to get you to believe. Don't believe me, as I said previously many times here, go and do your own research!!! Please.

torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:45:41 AM

@distorta
stop posting with bold blue huge letters.
we all know trump2016 is a troll but you are no different either.
trumpc2016

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 07:53:32 AM

@Distorta, are you Angel here to save all of us? What agenda you have? Let's be honest, just tell people by yourself that you want all of us pump that TENX. Damn, I am sorry for you because I don't go to Tenx and do not spread shit about them. And yes I want maximum gain from my investment due high risk. I will be fine with at least 80 usd per Monaco. Is it possible to get this with Tenx in a couple months?

trumpc2016

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 07:54:52 AM

@distorta
stop posting with bold blue huge letters.
we all know trump2016 is a troll but you are no different either.

I started trolling only because Distorta did it, we need some resistance.

aqzu

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:22:36 AM

@Distorta, are you Angel here to save all of us? What agenda you have? Let's be honest, just tell people by yourself that you want all of us pump that TENX. Damn, I am sorry for you because I don't go to Tenx and do not spread shit about them. And yes I want maximum gain from my investment due high risk. I will be fine with at least 80 usd per Monaco. Is it possible to get this with Tenx in a couple months?

and your post is making monaco price worse. Wink
rajravind

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:26:59 AM

@Distorta
Whats ur actual purpose of spreading the so called facts in here ?
Do u see any of us doing the same shit in Tenx forum ?
Guys, please ignore this fella.

Btw, talking abt the MCO cards, MCO already started receiving the orders and maybe will begin their shipment soon
I just done booking mine after trying for so long .
Their app still need many improvement.
And do u think they will ship out an empty card without any payment gateway such as VISA & Mastercard ?
I don't think so .
So, if you guys wana buy some MCO and back urself up, perhaps can do so ard 0.002 ~ 0.0025
Good news maybe kicking in soon  in matter of weeks .

Bossthirteen

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:28:56 AM

Crashhhhh

CLOCk_counter

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:31:53 AM

I told you people while it was between 0.003-0.004 that it is going down to 0.002. Selling now and buying later at lower price is good idea. No reason to increase in price in few days. All these trolls who shouted moon moon quet now.
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: