Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:03:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456063 times)
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:41:28 AM

I AM HAVING SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AS I SHOULD OF SOLD MY MCO WHEN THE PRICE HIT $25 I COULD OF MADE BIG $$$ AND I HONESTLY THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO HIT ABOVE $50 TO $100 BECAUSE THERE WAS LOT OF TALK ABOUT THE APP AND CARD LAUNCHING AND THE WAY THE PRICE WAS MOVING UP FAST. NOW I'M BACK TO SQUARE ONE AND SINCE THE APP AND CARD HAS LAUNCHED THE PRICE HAS DROPPED SHARP.

Dude.  Relax.  Seriously, relax.  As I have said many times before, crypto is a gigantic non-stop poker game among thousands of people played on a rollercoaster where the value of chips is never stable.  Nobody can make optimal decisions in such an environment, NOBODY, so stop beating yourself up for being human.  If you are "back at square one" then you are gonna have another chance to grab the prize.  Wait for it.  You gotta have patience most of all.  Hodl your MCO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kripto.hr

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:54:34 AM

I AM HAVING SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AS I SHOULD OF SOLD MY MCO WHEN THE PRICE HIT $25 I COULD OF MADE BIG $$$ AND I HONESTLY THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO HIT ABOVE $50 TO $100 BECAUSE THERE WAS LOT OF TALK ABOUT THE APP AND CARD LAUNCHING AND THE WAY THE PRICE WAS MOVING UP FAST. NOW I'M BACK TO SQUARE ONE AND SINCE THE APP AND CARD HAS LAUNCHED THE PRICE HAS DROPPED SHARP.

Dude.  Relax.  Seriously, relax.  As I have said many times before, crypto is a gigantic non-stop poker game among thousands of people played on a rollercoaster where the value of chips is never stable.  Nobody can make optimal decisions in such an environment, NOBODY, so stop beating yourself up for being human.  If you are "back at square one" then you are gonna have another chance to grab the prize.  Wait for it.  You gotta have patience most of all.  Hodl your MCO.

The main problem is if you play poker with your lunch money.

aqzu

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:02:29 AM

ANYONE KNOWS WHY THE PRICE DROPPED?

IT HAPPENS BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU SELL MONACO! NO SELLING!! JUST BUY BUY BUY AND PRICE WILL HIT THE HIGHEST AS YOU WANT! HOWEVER YOU LOST MONEY AND OTHERS GET PROFIT FROM IT! Cheesy
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:05:34 AM

China has made a blanket ban on ICOS and one stupid prediction Chase Morgan bank made of Bitcoin going to 5k and then getting dumped to 2k is making all the noobs panic sell. So two lots of hardcore bad news and weak hands just sell everything or those big in profits taking all their huge profit and dumping on the noobs.

Now i see the reason why it really dumps a lot because i am shock that it is straight dumping just like only a day it is down. That is the reason all of the coin is on red. Well soon it will recover after the announcement of visa and lets hope that it will pump with in a day. I am noob and i panic when it drops and im want to sell my coin but still i hold it no matter what so now because of the low price no one is selling hodl!
Ac_V

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:24:23 AM

China has made a blanket ban on ICOS and one stupid prediction Chase Morgan bank made of Bitcoin going to 5k and then getting dumped to 2k is making all the noobs panic sell. So two lots of hardcore bad news and weak hands just sell everything or those big in profits taking all their huge profit and dumping on the noobs.

Now i see the reason why it really dumps a lot because i am shock that it is straight dumping just like only a day it is down. That is the reason all of the coin is on red. Well soon it will recover after the announcement of visa and lets hope that it will pump with in a day. I am noob and i panic when it drops and im want to sell my coin but still i hold it no matter what so now because of the low price no one is selling hodl!

Why do not you just sell the coins when you see Dump and buy them anymore when you see stop? Hold it  is greed.)
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:30:41 PM

Why do not you just sell the coins when you see Dump and buy them anymore when you see stop? Hold it  is greed.)

I already hold my mco for a moment of time if i sell it sort of i loss my profit and also my investment. I do buy more when it dumps because i know it has a potential on pumping!. Holding is not greed you are just holding for a moment waiting for the right time to earn that profit and sell it.  That is the life of trader hold it for a moment and sell it at the highest price
meccaflare0

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:34:12 PM

I already hold my mco for a moment of time if i sell it sort of i loss my profit and also my investment. I do buy more when it dumps because i know it has a potential on pumping!. Holding is not greed you are just holding for a moment waiting for the right time to earn that profit and sell it.  That is the life of trader hold it for a moment and sell it at the highest price

I agree holding is not greed. It bottomed out. and It would be foolish to sell at the bottom. Monaco is going to do big thing I wouldn't worry about that bag
rajravind

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:43:29 PM

My general advice
Just invest what you afford to lose.
Dont invest beyond ur capability
No point regretting later.
In fact, at current MCO rate, my total loss of profit is equivalent of a C350 in Malaysia , but I don't give a shit bcos I just invested what I afford to lose.
And with MCO, you won't regret ur decision
Thus, pls wait for godsake.
Tq
DigitalNinja

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:13:24 PM

8k+ registered users now!! Still growing daily.

Anyone know where to see how many people have paid btc to get a tenx card?

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
CLOCk_counter

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:19:19 PM

https://steemit.com/crypto/@amlwwalker/the-incredible-launch-of-monaco
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:36:45 PM

8k+ registered users now!! Still growing daily.

Anyone know where to see how many people have paid btc to get a tenx card?

Not really, all you could do is guess based on the trading volume, the price etc. It's up to them whether they want to disclose the number of users they have or not.
ChromaticStar

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:53:24 PM

How sure can we be that MCO will get Visa approval? Does MCO have a business model if it doesn't? This seems like a huge risk to take if there is only a binary outcome.

Approve = $50+ or Disapprove = $0 ?

Could there be regional approvals? Some areas getting approved, some not?
DigitalNinja

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:09:04 PM

How sure can we be that MCO will get Visa approval? Does MCO have a business model if it doesn't? This seems like a huge risk to take if there is only a binary outcome.

From what i have rea / heard MCO is going for Visa program manager which means they can issue cards. For eg Ten x pay is not a visa program manager they piggy back off anothere supplier. This is why it has taken longer than expected for MCO to get the visa approval.

Im currenty 90% confident Mco willAnnounce Visa this month. If they do not succesfully become program managers then they will either take ther route of another supplier like tenx has or maybe look at Master card?

Obviously all of the above is my opinion based on what i have read / heard

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
CLOCk_counter

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:11:29 PM

https://coinpupil.com/blogs/news/what-the-f-ck-is-going-on-with-monaco-mco-cryptocurrency-news-and-media
ChromaticStar

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:21:23 PM

From what i have rea / heard MCO is going for Visa program manager which means they can issue cards. For eg Ten x pay is not a visa program manager they piggy back off anothere supplier. This is why it has taken longer than expected for MCO to get the visa approval.

Im currenty 90% confident Mco willAnnounce Visa this month. If they do not succesfully become program managers then they will either take ther route of another supplier like tenx has or maybe look at Master card?

ZeroHedge is reporting that because of this recent ICO crackdown, all ICO funds raised in China must be returned to investors. Since the team is located in Hong Kong, wouldn't that make this a regulatory impossibility for Visa approval now? Monaco may not even be able to continue. The link to the PBOC is dead on ZeroHedge, but they are usually pretty reliable with their sources.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-04/ethereum-bitcoin-crash-after-china-declares-initial-coin-offerings-illegal
ChromaticStar

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:39:26 PM

ZeroHedge is reporting that because of this recent ICO crackdown, all ICO funds raised in China must be returned to investors. Since the team is located in Hong Kong, wouldn't that make this a regulatory impossibility for Visa approval now? Monaco may not even be able to continue. The link to the PBOC is dead on ZeroHedge, but they are usually pretty reliable with their sources.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-04/ethereum-bitcoin-crash-after-china-declares-initial-coin-offerings-illegal

Here's the source:

http://www.pbc.gov.cn/goutongjiaoliu/113456/113469/3374222/index.html

via GoogleTranslate

The tokens or "virtual currency" used in coinage financing are not issued by the monetary authorities, do not have legal and monetary properties such as indemnity and coercion, do not have legal status equivalent to money, and can not and should not be circulated as a currency in the market use.

As of the date of this announcement, all types of currency issuance financing activities shall cease immediately. The organizations and individuals who have completed the financing of the tokens should make arrangements for repatriation and so on, reasonably protect the interests of investors and properly handle the risks.

It doesn't get any more clear than that. Monaco is headquartered in Hong Kong, China. There does not appear to be any exemption. They can not continue to operate and must shutdown.

Sorry guys, I really wanted to buy this coin. This regulatory crackdown has done it for me and I doubt Visa or any other card company will approve it now. Good luck, with this market, a lot of people are going to lose a lot of money.
rajravind

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:05:33 PM

Here's the source:

via GoogleTranslate

The tokens or "virtual currency" used in coinage financing are not issued by the monetary authorities, do not have legal and monetary properties such as indemnity and coercion, do not have legal status equivalent to money, and can not and should not be circulated as a currency in the market use.

As of the date of this announcement, all types of currency issuance financing activities shall cease immediately. The organizations and individuals who have completed the financing of the tokens should make arrangements for repatriation and so on, reasonably protect the interests of investors and properly handle the risks.

It doesn't get any more clear than that. Monaco is headquartered in Hong Kong, China. There does not appear to be any exemption. They can not continue to operate and must shutdown.

Sorry guys, I really wanted to buy this coin. This regulatory crackdown has done it for me and I doubt Visa or any other card company will approve it now. Good luck, with this market, a lot of people are going to lose a lot of money.

What proof do u have to say that all the fund collected during ICO is frm China ?
And plus only 25M is collected during ICO
But now it is worth USD120M
So, how does loss of USD25M will shutdown the entire project nor cause massive losses to the investors ?
ChromaticStar

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:14:58 PM

Here's the source:

via GoogleTranslate

What proof do u have to say that all the fund collected during ICO is frm China ?
So, how does loss of USD25M will shutdown the entire project nor cause massive losses to the investors ?

Well the contact info on the website says Hong Kong on it. Unless Hong Kong is somewhere else besides China, my guess is this regulation applies to them.

https://www.mona.co/company#page-contact

It doesn't matter whether they have money from the ICO or where it came from, the regulation says they have to return it, read the press release from the PBOC above.
aqzu

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:21:48 PM

crashed again  Grin
rajravind

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:24:27 PM

Here's the source:

via GoogleTranslate

MCO is from Hk
Everyone knew that

A scrutiny check will be done on every completed ICOs n return or nt will be based on their judgements .
Nt every ICOs hv to do it.
Mainly meant fr fraudulent ICOs .
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: