Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:02:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456068 times)
xllmn

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:06:43 PM

Bottom line , 1 MCO = 10 usd
                   1  PAY  =  3 usd

... thats exactly why there are so many people losing money in this market.

1. Look at the number of tokens for each project.
2. Look at the current token distribution for both projects.
3. Look at the marketing philosophy of both projects.

4. Reconsider the meaning behind the token price and how its totally uncorrelated to the actual achievements of both projects.

At the moment it is nonsense to compare both companies by token price, thats absolutelly no indicator for the future. Everything is and will be just speculation and hope in the next few days.

I am here only to increase my BTC number so losing money its not what i am doing right now when i decided to keep them in mco , i got them at 4 usd  , sold at 23 usd , got x2 back at 11 usd (doubled my coin number) , my other option was to keep them in TenX and start crying on other coins threads because PAY cannot jump over 4 usd Smiley

At the end of the day what matters is how much BTC you have in your wallet (keeping them in MCO was a smart move for me until now ) Good luck with yours but keep in mind that TenX was listed on ICOage and if they will have to refound the ICO it will drop another 1 usd
CryptoWonne

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:23:22 PM

I am here only to increase my BTC number so losing money its not what i am doing right now when i decided to keep them in mco , i got them at 4 usd  , sold at 23 usd , got x2 back at 11 usd (doubled my coin number) , my other option was to keep them in TenX and start crying on other coins threads because PAY cannot jump over 4 usd Smiley

At the end of the day what matters is how much BTC you have in your wallet (keeping them in MCO was a smart move for me until now ) Good luck with yours but keep in mind that TenX was listed on ICOage and if they will have to refound the ICO it will drop another 1 usd

I see only one person crying here because he realized what nonsense he was talking about. And whats that "I keep mine, you keep yours" attitude, didn't know someone had to choose one side for trading. I made enough profit in the last hype train of MCO and used that profit to by in at 0,0020 so i am still in. Just because i don't have as much trust in MCO as i have in TenX (which could change over time) doesn't mean its not good for speculation.
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:27:29 PM

what Cryptocurrencys are listen at the moment on Monaco card?
xllmn

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:34:57 PM

I am here only to increase my BTC number so losing money its not what i am doing right now when i decided to keep them in mco , i got them at 4 usd  , sold at 23 usd , got x2 back at 11 usd (doubled my coin number) , my other option was to keep them in TenX and start crying on other coins threads because PAY cannot jump over 4 usd Smiley

I see only one person crying here because he realized what nonsense he was talking about. And whats that "I keep mine, you keep yours" attitude, didn't know someone had to choose one side for trading. I made enough profit in the last hype train of MCO and used that profit to by in at 0,0020 so i am still in. Just because i don't have as much trust in MCO as i have in TenX (which could change over time) doesn't mean its not good for speculation.

Speculate about something when you have your facts right .

"TenX app in the store.
If you've used the TenX app, it has suggestions of being able to pay people with the app, it has suggestions of NFC, but really all you can do is order the TenX card - which by the way has no date attached to it as to when you might get it. They will quite happily take your $15 though."
overoneone

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:40:51 PM

I don't have time tomorrow but if anyone from this board wants to call Visa and talk to an executive to verify Monaco's involvement.

It's not impossible.
rajravind

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:51:01 PM

This is getting obvious
Our TenX supporter, Distorta is getting panic over MCO's upcoming VISA approval
If this happens, TenX will be fucked up
overoneone

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:00:58 AM

Guys, what are you all kids or something? Monaco is working on banking platform that utilizes visa for acceptance and usability. They could have obviously outsourced this and used a 3rd party.

It will happen one way or the other.

But I bet Monaco will be sold short time after.  Cheesy
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:05:00 AM

1  PAY  =  3 usd

4. Reconsider the meaning behind the token price and how its totally uncorrelated to the actual achievements of both projects.

At the moment it is nonsense to compare both companies by token price, thats absolutelly no indicator for the future. Everything is and will be just speculation and hope in the next few days.

I agree with you, but only 1/10 person gets this here.
The time bomb for MCO (and XRP as well btw) is the increase of supply to come (x2)

If people get this, good for them. If not... Let them lose money.

For some to win, others have to lose sometimes (at least on a closed market)
overoneone

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:08:38 AM

1  PAY  =  3 usd

The time bomb for MCO (and XRP as well btw) is the increase of supply to come (x2)

Yea, but not if market gets constant increase in funds like it does and constant increase of new users like it does.

Price goes down but it will come up purely from the fact that too many new funds are coming in constantly 24/7.
stupid_seb

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:12:17 AM

1  PAY  =  3 usd

Yea, but not if market gets constant increase in funds like it does and constant increase of new users like it does.

Price goes down but it will come up purely from the fact that too many new funds are coming in constantly 24/7.

True. It depends on how fast the tokens will be issued: the bomb could be defused "sort of" if the market cap increases faster. (Cards usage = more business)

Bottom line: Keep in mind the future amount of tokens in the calculation for the unitary token.
Marketcap: make your calculations:

my personal feeling is $400MM -> at 20M tokens is $20 per token.
overoneone

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:14:14 AM

1  PAY  =  3 usd

True. It depends on how fast the tokens will be issued: the bomb could be defused "sort of" if the market cap increases faster. (Cards usage = more business)

Bottom line: Keep in mind the future amount of tokens in the calculation for the unitary token.

Well that, plus bitcoin value goes up therefore coin value goes up during the same exchange rate between coin and bitcoin.
stupid_seb

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:19:14 AM

1  PAY  =  3 usd

Well that, plus bitcoin value goes up therefore coin value goes up during the same exchange rate between coin and bitcoin.

Big question...
I believed in this math before, but I realize that more and more people count in USD and appraise tokens in USD.
It becomes the market norm imho.

Same for ETH: people believe that a cheaper ETH would lead to cheaper ICOs, but in general crypto-companies target a $20MM to $40MM market cap (except scams like Tezos or Eos) and estimate their token price in ETH based on that: if ETH price drops they will ask for more ETH per token.

I manage my portfolio in BTC price, hence my only question when I buy a coin, is if it gonna raise faster than BTC. Tough to answer...
overoneone

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:36:16 AM

1  PAY  =  3 usd

Big question...
I believed in this math before, but I realize that more and more people count in USD and appraise tokens in USD.
It becomes the market norm imho.

Same for ETH: people believe that a cheaper ETH would lead to cheaper ICOs, but in general crypto-companies target a $20MM to $40MM market cap (except scams like Tezos or Eos) and estimate their token price in ETH based on that: if ETH price drops they will ask for more ETH per token.

I manage my portfolio in BTC price, hence my only question when I buy a coin, is if it gonna raise faster than BTC. Tough to answer...

Well no, Bittrex is American therefore USD, Kraken is euro, OkCoin China. Etc. Think of it like Wall Street, New York, etc...

Company hosts ICO, collects ETH and sells it off, ETH goes back into the market.

You are correct. Bitcoin can go up and ETH can go down, or wise versa. It will adjust the markets and people will also buy or sell purely on this.
rajravind

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:10:53 AM

We r having lots of assumptions and opinions abt the future of MCO .
Best thing to do now is to hold n wait for weeks
overoneone

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:33:53 AM

Welcome to BitcoinTalk forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

kvt123

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:46:49 AM

NEW CHINA ICO LAWS = NO EFFECT ON MONACO !!!

MCO : FULL SPEED AHEAD !!!

Key posts made over on the Monaco Slack channel:

https://i.imgur.com/GgSM4Fn.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ei8sATv.jpg

Poor, poor TenX.  Very Sad for them.

Quick bump in case anyone not yet seen...gla
rajravind

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:08:36 AM

Welcome to BitcoinTalk forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

U r the smartest of all.
Be it bear or bull, u will still earn at the end of the day
lilRoy07

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:43:06 AM

i've gone forward and recommended my friends to purchase MCO. They aren't exactly whales but they'll pump in a few hundred tokens.

Lets get this moon landing done.
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:46:05 AM

i've gone forward and recommended my friends to purchase MCO. They aren't exactly whales but they'll pump in a few hundred tokens.

Lets get this moon landing done.
For this time I think you don't recommended your friends for purchase MCO Because we have bad news about Cryptocurrency basic ICO.
You must waiting again for good time and good moment
CLOCk_counter

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:02:56 AM

haha he says MCO pure speculation them working on getting VISA (as reported by CEO) and then he go on and says that TenX is WORKING ON getting banking license. Pure trolling, ignore him

Well its also on their roadmap to reduce costs for their customers in the long term.
Also they are not affected by the current ICO affair.

At least people in here should get their facts straight. I am currently also holding MCO but i think its ridiculous how people in this thread think MCO is superior just by comparing the token price... god folks use your brains.

Right, these people create a forum to discuss MCO and when their echo chamber mentality is broken they create a bunch of lies because they are over invested in a project that has not created a real usable product yet. I hope MCO works out for you guys for your sake. But to try to trick new investors into thinking MCO is the best option over TenX right now is moronic. ICOAGE listed TenX from 2017/6/24 21:00:00 - 2017/6/24  it says so on that link. Furthermore, the china government is only enforcing refunds to CURRENT ICO SCAMS AND and have halted all NEW ICOS. TenX already went public and established a real commodity, so they are not considered a ICO. If anything MCO is a ICO right now. USE YOUR HEADS.

Stop posting with these huge letters. We are not blind. Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: