Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:21:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456063 times)
rajravind

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:03:32 PM

Hi everyone, i'm a full MCO supporter from Italy (Black Card reserved from ICO).

I've read about XAPO closing all debit cards for all users outside Europe.
This will be probably extented to other companies using Wavecrest  services.
It's clear now that the Wavecrest thing is not an option for MCO so they can't fail.

To me, a full Visa support seems to be not easy to get, because you need very good credentials (a structured business) and also because this crypto thing could make those boring banking guys obsolete.

What is your opinion?

Why Xapo and other companies didn't apply for Visa issuing collab?

By the way, i remain optimist on the long-term view of MCO.

What the hell is wrong with the stupid Visa ! They are just making restrictions instead of making business and offering convenience to people. There is so much money to make for them out of crypto cards and they throw such a restrictions.

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-debit-cards-non-european-residents-visas-new-rules/

Can anyone please clarify what could be the reason for this?

Perhaps bcos money laundering maybe
They will figure out how to settle this soon bcos Europe alone won't contribute much to their profit.
This news was released 5 days ago anyway
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:07:49 PM

Hi everyone, i'm a full MCO supporter from Italy (Black Card reserved from ICO).

It's clear now that the Wavecrest thing is not an option for MCO so they can't fail.

To me, a full Visa support seems to be not easy to get, because you need very good credentials (a structured business) and also because this crypto thing could make those boring banking guys obsolete.

What is your opinion?

What the hell is wrong with the stupid Visa ! They are just making restrictions instead of making business and offering convenience to people. There is so much money to make for them out of crypto cards and they throw such a restrictions.

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-debit-cards-non-european-residents-visas-new-rules/

They will figure out how to settle this soon bcos Europe alone won't contribute much to their profit.

Here in Europe money laundering rules are very strict. Here my wife just put in 6k USD in her bank from her crypto activities for the whole year and they were asking her a ton of questions. Yet all the big drug dealers and criminals get away with laundering millions every day. They only want to control the little people.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
yugu

Activity: 238

^_^

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:48:53 PM

MCO capitalization is still far from Tenx one, the projects being ~the same.
Expect MCO price jumping in short term, as PAY is not going to fall.

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION
CLOCk_counter

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:55:37 PM

What is your opinion?

So we can make conclusion that MCO VISA is delayed until anti-money laundering regulations are put in place with regards of crypto currencies?! And we don't know how long this delay will be. Weeks or month...
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:01:49 PM

Jumping form 20 to 5 , yes it's happening

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:03:44 PM

to 5!! the price is still around 10 bucks https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/monaco/
Altpower

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:22:08 PM

This will be probably extented to other companies using Wavecrest  services.

What is your opinion?

So we can make conclusion that MCO VISA is delayed until anti-money laundering regulations are put in place with regards of crypto currencies?! And we don't know how long this delay will be. Weeks or month...

I would suggest you reading more on this topic as you got everything wrong and reading other lazy people opinion is waste of your time. Can start with googling payment solutions or transaction middleman credit card. You cannot just use one and expect to dominate whole world, different continents, countries have different regulations, its not easy.

And you think you could just go to multi-billion FINANCIAL corporation and ask them for partnership and they will just say yes? lol
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:28:53 PM

people have realized that MCO is to stay here and isn't going nowhere.

You must be new to crypto. A project like this has huge risks involved,  it can be over from one day to another.

Not one week ago four major players in crypto debit cards closed shop for non EU- residents and this project is here to stay?

Be happy if it even starts. Not looks like it.

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Kripto.hr

Activity: 350

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:46:26 PM

Near 10 000 card reservations... If we hit Visa it could be one more 0 by the end of the year Wink

yugu

^_^

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:58:22 PM

Yes, it's happening. And?
Where is your analytics?
Why should it go to 5? not 50?

CLOCk_counter

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:56:56 PM

This will be probably extented to other companies using Wavecrest  services.

What is your opinion?

I would suggest you reading more on this topic as you got everything wrong and reading other lazy people opinion is waste of your time. Can start with googling payment solutions or transaction middleman credit card. You cannot just use one and expect to dominate whole world, different continents, countries have different regulations, its not easy.

And you think you could just go to multi-billion FINANCIAL corporation and ask them for partnership and they will just say yes? lol

You are right. But in my opinion it will take time for MCO to get approval of Visa (or similar) and I decided to quit MCO at price of 0,0022 till further info. I wish good luck to everyone.
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:06:45 PM

You must be new to crypto. A project like this has huge risks involved,  it can be over from one day to another.

Not one week ago four major players in crypto debit cards closed shop for non EU- residents and this project is here to stay?

Early signs showed us that this project is up for totally scam people. After it hit the market they made real big hype and coin price went up to 10 times. Probably the show is already over, people who bought from hyped up price will lose their money. Project owners and small elite with insider info became rich from this market manipulation.
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:09:35 PM

You are right. But in my opinion it will take time for MCO to get approval of Visa (or similar) and I decided to quit MCO at price of 0,0022 till further info. I wish good luck to everyone.

Bold move ! At least you have a clear strategy.
Imho, you should have waited a bit, 0.003 is around the corner. And keeping 20% is not a bad thing in general... maybe MCO can come back to 0.005 ?

What is your next move then? what coin ?
Ac_V

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:17:11 PM

Early signs showed us that this project is up for totally scam people. After it hit the market they made real big hype and coin price went up to 10 times. Probably the show is already over, people who bought from hyped up price will lose their money. Project owners and small elite with insider info became rich from this market manipulation.

Unfortunately at the moment everything is just so. People just hold on to the coin and they are sorry to leave it. Time passes, and now it's September, then October and infinity. The coin has no growth prospects without a Visa, and it will slowly creep down. There will be weak Pump to keep it afloat, but this is a frozen coin.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:55:38 PM

I have small quantity of MCO token which was bought at much lower at early days. There is nothing clear where the whole project is going on. I will wait to see the effect of cards which people ordered because that is only way to keep the market up. Limited supply which be reason to keep price at this high else slow lurking will be seen continuously.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:57:35 PM

What is your opinion?

Here in Europe money laundering rules are very strict. Here my wife just put in 6k USD in her bank from her crypto activities for the whole year and they were asking her a ton of questions. Yet all the big drug dealers and criminals get away with laundering millions every day. They only want to control the little people.
If you want to money laundering with Bitcoin, you can create deal directly if you know big exchanger.
Of course, it will look like as FIAT and do not better Dollar for criminals. Smiley

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
CLOCk_counter

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:02:54 PM

Bold move ! At least you have a clear strategy.
Imho, you should have waited a bit, 0.003 is around the corner. And keeping 20% is not a bad thing in general... maybe MCO can come back to 0.005 ?

What is your next move then? what coin ?

I have invested in LISK and made some profit already. I also looking at OKcash now. But I will keep an eye on MCO's development. I hope it will get Visa approval and all of will be able to own a MCO Visa Smiley And thanks to MCO for making me richer (more than 2x )
Joker168

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:57:59 PM

https://images.unian.net/photos/2017_07/1499168131-6394.jpeg
yugu

^_^

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:21:22 PM

Guys, why are insisting this MCO Visa logo every 2nd post?
Btw, does TenX have Visa logoon their cards?

trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 07:41:11 PM

Guys, why are insisting this MCO Visa logo every 2nd post?
Btw, does TenX have Visa logoon their cards?

Nope they don't. But if Monaco will get it in September, then Monaco will be the first! So there is advantage to win the race Cheesy

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: