Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:35:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456063 times)
animatormatthew

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:53:39 AM

SO the15000 people who have already ordered the Monaco card are all wrong? That's a lot of stupid idiots who are getting scammed... HMMMM OK. #$arcasam I TELL YOU WHAT WHEN I GET MY OBSIDIAN BLACK CARD I WILL POST A PICTURE OF IT ON HERE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:43:48 AM

Some people have their agenda to create fear in the market to get or help others get cheap tokens as they earn good profit from these changes. All these negative posts in many threads like this one are well planned. After looking buy orders and volume one can realize that some are buying and this enough to understand what's going on.
rajravind

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:59:13 AM

If it is a fucked up coin, why so many heavy buy orders has been placed for past 12 hrs ?
forgeron

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:03:11 AM

Is Monaco a good choice to invest in ? The price isn't so stabilized, it has some problems ?
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:21:03 AM

Is Monaco a good choice to invest in ? The price isn't so stabilized, it has some problems ?

Actually people are waiting to hear good news about the approval from VISA that's why this market is going up and down. This is potential project with low supply as compare with it's competitors than it's good option to invest in it and hold this for long term I think in 2018 this will be bigger one.
tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:36:27 AM

The price is now very cheap and we should buy a little MCO to hope for upcoming events because this market is sure to go to the moon from investors and pumps. I think they have a great development team and always support the community at all times.
HitTheLow

Activity: 590

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:23:55 AM

They already got VISA!!!!

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
xllmn

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:48:36 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 11:59:09 AM by xllmn

For any potential/current investors of Monaco, should any of you need more information please look for these shills.  

trumpc2016

overoneone

rajravind

MalReynolds

Megumi143

Just take a look at their previous posts and when this coin crashes you'll have some great material to laugh at.

Pump & Dumb coin. This coin doesn't have any advantages over its competitors, nor first mover advantage. No proper working product and no customer usage. No scheduled weekly updates from founders. Founders with a shady past.

For those who are on the fence of selling this coin, just think about the opportunity cost that is held up by holding onto this coin thinking it will recover. Take the loss and jump onto another project that will regain your loss in a shorter time for this coin to recover, if it even recovers  Roll Eyes (it wont)

What will these shills come back with? "Please sell so i can buy the dump and buy it cheaper", "you must have taken a loss"  or "what are you doing on this thread" etc...

Never invested in Monaco.

What do you know?!!?! I'm sorry to toot my own horn (not really) but I was 100% right. I kept posting and letting all of you guys know about how MCO was behind TenX and had no actual card.
 Unfortunately the moderator deleted most of my posts because they obviously were holding MCO. Rule of thumb these forums are usually circle jerks and echo chambers that will land you in trouble. I'm glad I bought TenX. It has already recovered 25% and will gain momentum when the Q4 cards ship to the USA.

These guys argued with me the whole time. Stay away from these users FUD

trumpc2016

overoneone

rajravind

MalReynolds

Megumi143

PAY it's still under 3 usd , i told you one month ago ,it will not jump over 4 Smiley))  i dont want to bash any crypto because i want all to succeed , but before screaming scam you should do your own research about the TenX "voice" and his connection to Lyoness (he is a rank 5 there) :

https://imgur.com/a/SkzqB

http://www.theforumsa.co.za/forums/showthread.php/14980-Is-Lyoness-a-scam

http://behindmlm.com/companies/lyoness/austrian-regional-court-upholds-lyoness-criminal-decision/

http://behindmlm.com/companies/lyoness-lawsuits-and-investigation-in-austria/

https://www.reddit.com/r/TenX/comments/71egb2/tenx_ceo_is_an_old_school_scammer/

you can continue from here and decide for yourself ......

EDIT , i forgot about this : http://marketmadhouse.com/tenx-visa-scheduled-shut-october-16/  - 16 oct seems to be a big day for TenX Smiley

Let me explain what's going on with Monaco aka Foris  http://www.foris.co/

Foris page on hk.jobsdb.com :   https://hk.jobsdb.com/hk/jobs/companies/foris-limited/1

They are boosted into HK market by : fintechsupercharger.com
"ASIA'S LEADING
FINTECH ACCELERATOR
We will SuperCharge your growth in Asia inspiring the next generation of entrepreneurs"

If you check their sponsors you will see VISA is there too, check supporting companies at https://www.fintechsupercharger.com/alumni , scroll down and you will find Foris , Foris has been selected as one of 8 startups to join FinTech SuperCharger 2017 - Asia's leading fintech accelerator. The program received 200 applications from 36 countries and is backed by Standard Chartered Bank and Fidelity

People who got in without even reading the white paper were waiting for lambos at the end of september and started to sell on panic after the CEO said , and ill copy paste every line from yesterday :(you can check the slack channel)

1. Rest assured we understand the importance of keeping the community up to date with recent developments. We are also fully aware of the timeframes we committed to and how anxious the community is to see the next Monaco dev update. At this moment, it does not seem likely that an announcement will be ready to go out this week. While we're confident & pleased with the progress we've made since last our update on Aug31, we must refrain from providing more colour at this point. Please remember that as a company that views compliance as it's core competence, we feel very strongly about following strict guidelines relating to non-disclosure agreements that we committed ourselves to.

2.  All steps we are taking, including those relating to any upcoming dev updates, are in the best interest of all token holders. While it's hard to ask for a little bit more patience, that's exactly what we're doing: please sit back, relax and let us do our job. It's absolutely critical to get these things right, even if it takes a little bit longer. That's the only way to build a globally respected brand in payments space.

3. Rest assured we understand the importance of keeping the community up to date with recent developments. We are also fully aware of the timeframes we committed to and how anxious the community is to see the next Monaco dev update. At this moment, it does not seem likely that an announcement will be ready to go out this week. While we're confident & pleased with the progress we've made since last our update on Aug31, we must refrain from providing more colour at this point. Please remember that as a company that views compliance as it's core competence, we feel very strongly about following strict guidelines relating to non-disclosure agreements that we committed ourselves to.

4. I'll finish this short note with two reminders. The first one is to read our Aug31 dev update yet again - it lays out the mid-term goals we're pursing relentlessly. Nothing gets us more excited than what was included in that update. Second thing I would like to remind everyone of is a quote that is somewhat overused these days, but remains true nonetheless: "money is moved from the active to the patient".

5.  things are developing fast and we are updating everyone with what we can communicate publicly; we're not concerned about temporary token price swings given how well the business is moving forward

6.  time will tell - again - we do what is best for all token holders; we have answers to every question that you guys posted here in the last 10 minutes and I'll personally come back to all those after the next Dev Update is out

7. I'm getting a lot of questions about the timeframe of the next update - please note that we didn't update the milestones / timelines for a reason - today's message was that the update is not coming out this week    

MCO is actualy doing a CLEANING in the market (actual investors coming in , kids like you selling on panic .... going out)  you can check the buy orders for yourself  (with all this FUD going on ,massive buy orders are placed under 0.0019)

Cya next week Smiley))
xllmn

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:55:21 AM

Yeah , but you should check this  : https://harrydenley.com/why-i-think-centra-tech-is-a-scam/

the guy made some GOOD points there Smiley)
Kripto.hr

Activity: 350

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 01:14:31 PM

The new big competition is coming Undecided Undecided Undecided

https://steemit.com/stack/@kriptonoob/is-this-next-big-thing-stack-global-payments-crypto-fiat-hybrid-solution

Mr.CoinOffer

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:21:25 PM

Yesterday’s attacks on Monaco and Kris were completely uncalled for. It seems there is no end to the expression of anger, disappointment and distrust from a lot of token holders who are clearly in Monaco for short-term, speculative reasons. There are many accusations including that Kris is a liar, that he handles communication terribly and even those who say that Monaco is a scam. If you apply a combination of common sense, business analysis and psychological understanding you can completely rule out that Monoca is a scam. It’s ridiculous even to suggest this. Ask yourself why a successful entrepreneur with 2 exits behind him and money in the bank would create a scam and destroy his name forever. As opposed to the majority of crypto companies Kris and Monaco are perfectionists. You can see their pride and passion in everything they do from the logo (the beautiful Ethereum lion) to the design of cards, website, app and all their written communication which is flawless. Kris is also extremely credible and trustworthy on radio interviews and Q&A’s. He has high standards and integrity. There is no doubt that the Monaco team are committed, serious and know what they are doing. When it comes to communication Kris is actually very professional. He doesn’t bend to the pressure of hysterical token holders who constantly scream for updates. It is clear that you cannot communicate the details of a deal before everything is in place. People blaming Kris for not making the “announcement” sooner fail to understand, that he had no announcement to make. That’s why he didn’t use the announcement channel – logical right? A professional company will not leak details that could compromise the company and potentially make the deals they are working on fall apart. If that happened that would seriously injure Monaco and the value of the tokens. So why didn’t Kris inform the token holders that things might not fall into place in September a week before the end of the month instead of yesterday? Again – if you apply common sense – it is pretty clear that they are very close to getting things done and dusted. So, there is nothing strange or unethical with regards to letting us know that they are not quite there yet at the end of the business week – of course they are also waiting and hoping for the final green lights. As Kris also wrote they did not change their milestones and timeline meaning: they are still on track. If things were falling apart of course Kris wouldn’t communicate this way. I’m glad if we got rid of the disbelievers and the pumpers & dumpers. Crypto is going mainstream in the next 12-24 months and everyone needs Monaco.

For any potential/current investors of Monaco, should any of you need more information please look for these shills.  

trumpc2016

overoneone

rajravind

MalReynolds

Megumi143

Just take a look at their previous posts and when this coin crashes you'll have some great material to laugh at.

Pump & Dumb coin. This coin doesn't have any advantages over its competitors, nor first mover advantage. No proper working product and no customer usage. No scheduled weekly updates from founders. Founders with a shady past.

For those who are on the fence of selling this coin, just think about the opportunity cost that is held up by holding onto this coin thinking it will recover. Take the loss and jump onto another project that will regain your loss in a shorter time for this coin to recover, if it even recovers  Roll Eyes (it wont)

What will these shills come back with? "Please sell so i can buy the dump and buy it cheaper", "you must have taken a loss"  or "what are you doing on this thread" etc...

What do you know?!!?! I'm sorry to toot my own horn (not really) but I was 100% right. I kept posting and letting all of you guys know about how MCO was behind TenX and had no actual card.
 Unfortunately the moderator deleted most of my posts because they obviously were holding MCO. Rule of thumb these forums are usually circle jerks and echo chambers that will land you in trouble. I'm glad I bought TenX. It has already recovered 25% and will gain momentum when the Q4 cards ship to the USA.

trumpc2016

overoneone

rajravind

MalReynolds

Megumi143

PAY it's still under 3 usd , i told you one month ago ,it will not jump over 4 Smiley))  i dont want to bash any crypto because i want all to succeed , but before screaming scam you should do your own research about the TenX "voice" and his connection to Lyoness (he is a rank 5 there) :

http://behindmlm.com/companies/lyoness/austrian-regional-court-upholds-lyoness-criminal-decision/

https://www.reddit.com/r/TenX/comments/71egb2/tenx_ceo_is_an_old_school_scammer/

EDIT , i forgot about this : http://marketmadhouse.com/tenx-visa-scheduled-shut-october-16/  - 16 oct seems to be a big day for TenX Smiley

Foris page on hk.jobsdb.com :   https://hk.jobsdb.com/hk/jobs/companies/foris-limited/1

"ASIA'S LEADING
FINTECH ACCELERATOR
We will SuperCharge your growth in Asia inspiring the next generation of entrepreneurs"

If you check their sponsors you will see VISA is there too, check supporting companies at https://www.fintechsupercharger.com/alumni , scroll down and you will find Foris , Foris has been selected as one of 8 startups to join FinTech SuperCharger 2017 - Asia's leading fintech accelerator. The program received 200 applications from 36 countries and is backed by Standard Chartered Bank and Fidelity

People who got in without even reading the white paper were waiting for lambos at the end of september and started to sell on panic after the CEO said , and ill copy paste every line from yesterday :(you can check the slack channel)

1. Rest assured we understand the importance of keeping the community up to date with recent developments. We are also fully aware of the timeframes we committed to and how anxious the community is to see the next Monaco dev update. At this moment, it does not seem likely that an announcement will be ready to go out this week. While we're confident & pleased with the progress we've made since last our update on Aug31, we must refrain from providing more colour at this point. Please remember that as a company that views compliance as it's core competence, we feel very strongly about following strict guidelines relating to non-disclosure agreements that we committed ourselves to.

2.  All steps we are taking, including those relating to any upcoming dev updates, are in the best interest of all token holders. While it's hard to ask for a little bit more patience, that's exactly what we're doing: please sit back, relax and let us do our job. It's absolutely critical to get these things right, even if it takes a little bit longer. That's the only way to build a globally respected brand in payments space.

3. Rest assured we understand the importance of keeping the community up to date with recent developments. We are also fully aware of the timeframes we committed to and how anxious the community is to see the next Monaco dev update. At this moment, it does not seem likely that an announcement will be ready to go out this week. While we're confident & pleased with the progress we've made since last our update on Aug31, we must refrain from providing more colour at this point. Please remember that as a company that views compliance as it's core competence, we feel very strongly about following strict guidelines relating to non-disclosure agreements that we committed ourselves to.

4. I'll finish this short note with two reminders. The first one is to read our Aug31 dev update yet again - it lays out the mid-term goals we're pursing relentlessly. Nothing gets us more excited than what was included in that update. Second thing I would like to remind everyone of is a quote that is somewhat overused these days, but remains true nonetheless: "money is moved from the active to the patient".

5.  things are developing fast and we are updating everyone with what we can communicate publicly; we're not concerned about temporary token price swings given how well the business is moving forward

6.  time will tell - again - we do what is best for all token holders; we have answers to every question that you guys posted here in the last 10 minutes and I'll personally come back to all those after the next Dev Update is out

7. I'm getting a lot of questions about the timeframe of the next update - please note that we didn't update the milestones / timelines for a reason - today's message was that the update is not coming out this week    

MCO is actualy doing a CLEANING in the market (actual investors coming in , kids like you selling on panic .... going out)  you can check the buy orders for yourself  (with all this FUD going on ,massive buy orders are placed under 0.0019)

Cya next week Smiley))
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:48:08 PM

Actually people are waiting to hear good news about the approval from VISA that's why this market is going up and down. This is potential project with low supply as compare with it's competitors than it's good option to invest in it and hold this for long term I think in 2018 this will be bigger one.

Thats what I think too, the VISA approval will come, it is a matter of time, I cant see a reason why it wont. It is not such a big deal obtaining this approval, remember MCO was about 30k sats once, and I dont think many of us expected to hit 600k sats in such a short time. I think it stiil has a lot of potential Smiley

Megumi143

Activity: 192

HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:07:22 PM

Yesterday’s attacks on Monaco and Kris were completely uncalled for. It seems there is no end to the expression of anger, disappointment and distrust from a lot of token holders who are clearly in Monaco for short-term, speculative reasons. There are many accusations including that Kris is a liar, that he handles communication terribly and even those who say that Monaco is a scam. If you apply a combination of common sense, business analysis and psychological understanding you can completely rule out that Monoca is a scam. It’s ridiculous even to suggest this. Ask yourself why a successful entrepreneur with 2 exits behind him and money in the bank would create a scam and destroy his name forever. As opposed to the majority of crypto companies Kris and Monaco are perfectionists. You can see their pride and passion in everything they do from the logo (the beautiful Ethereum lion) to the design of cards, website, app and all their written communication which is flawless. Kris is also extremely credible and trustworthy on radio interviews and Q&A’s. He has high standards and integrity. There is no doubt that the Monaco team are committed, serious and know what they are doing. When it comes to communication Kris is actually very professional. He doesn’t bend to the pressure of hysterical token holders who constantly scream for updates. It is clear that you cannot communicate the details of a deal before everything is in place. People blaming Kris for not making the “announcement” sooner fail to understand, that he had no announcement to make. That’s why he didn’t use the announcement channel – logical right? A professional company will not leak details that could compromise the company and potentially make the deals they are working on fall apart. If that happened that would seriously injure Monaco and the value of the tokens. So why didn’t Kris inform the token holders that things might not fall into place in September a week before the end of the month instead of yesterday? Again – if you apply common sense – it is pretty clear that they are very close to getting things done and dusted. So, there is nothing strange or unethical with regards to letting us know that they are not quite there yet at the end of the business week – of course they are also waiting and hoping for the final green lights. As Kris also wrote they did not change their milestones and timeline meaning: they are still on track. If things were falling apart of course Kris wouldn’t communicate this way. I’m glad if we got rid of the disbelievers and the pumpers & dumpers. Crypto is going mainstream in the next 12-24 months and everyone needs Monaco.

trumpc2016

overoneone

rajravind

MalReynolds

Megumi143

trumpc2016

overoneone

rajravind

MalReynolds

Megumi143

EDIT , i forgot about this : http://marketmadhouse.com/tenx-visa-scheduled-shut-october-16/  - 16 oct seems to be a big day for TenX Smiley

"ASIA'S LEADING
FINTECH ACCELERATOR

Cya next week Smiley))

If there is any reason the coin should crash before the end of September because of visa approval it's because of people like you who create this crazy volitality in the coin causing people to panic sell ! Scaring the hell out of them for holding the coin. I've lost the oppurtunity of making big profits because of people like you who claim the every coin is a scam. If you think like that don't invest in it. Invest in some other market. Cd's or something less risky.

The problem I have is I feel a lot of people try to push down the price so they can short the coin, but when there suffering losses from shorting they claim everything is a scam. Will see. I didnt invest in Dash when it was a Darkcoin because of the anonymous feature and loses the oppurtunity to own nodes in dash. They are a lot of coins I didn't invest because of people that claim their scams, and you no what happened. I lost the oppurtunity. What happens if this is the future then I loose out because I listened to some people on a message board. My whole life has been like that. Listening to people who have no clue or are just out for thier own self or don't know what the hell they're talking about has gotten me no where in life. So I don't do it any more. As per MCO I put in what I can afford lose and I use stop losses.

Don't listen to anyone do your own research. This is not investment advice just my opinion.

mrbluesky

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:21:15 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 07:42:30 PM by mrbluesky

Can someone explain the significance of the impending release of another 30% of the reserve tokens into circulation?  Others have alluded to the whitepaper description of the release.  Does that mean the circulating supply will suddenly register at ~17 mill with a corresponding market cap of ~$140 million(Price is at $8.30 now)?  If that is the case, historically does that tend to negatively effect token price?

I am OK with hodling and weathering the storm of lack of news on the Visa deal, but that combined with the increase in circulating tokens makes me very nervous.

Thanks
thelema93

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:39:08 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 02:51:03 AM by thelema93

No it doesn't have any problems. Only that they have a very huge project to organize and of course sometimes there can be small delays. Kids on here start hyperventilating when their own prophecies don't come true. Monaco never actually said they would make some kind of public announcement regarding the card program approval in September. From everything Kris has said, it looks like they still have a few small issues to work out but because they have signed non-disclosure agreements (with Visa or a bank - I am guessing) they can't say too much just yet. Now is a great time to stock up on MCO - as all the hissy-fit children are selling theirs cheap.
October is the month they have said cards will start shipping. Now if that doesn't happen, I would definitely be worried. But right now I am not selling a single MCO (and I have a fairly good stack).
I am not advising you to do anything. But try to just look at what Monaco CEO, Kris has actually said - not all the garbage posted on here.

A couple of recent messages from Kris (CEO) - from Slack:

"kris 11:32 PM
All steps we are taking, including those relating to any upcoming dev updates, are in the best interest of all token holders. While it's hard to ask for a little bit more patience, that's exactly what we're doing: please sit back, relax and let us do our job. It's absolutely critical to get these things right, even if it takes a little bit longer. That's the only way to build a globally respected brand in payments space."

"kris 11:43 PM
things are developing fast and we are updating everyone with what we can communicate publicly; we're not concerned about temporary token price swings given how well the business is moving forward"

thelema93

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:42:15 AM

Can someone explain the significance of the impending release of another 30% of the reserve tokens into circulation?  Others have alluded to the whitepaper description of the release.  Does that mean the circulating supply will suddenly register at ~17 mill with a corresponding market cap of ~$140 million(Price is at $8.30 now)?  If that is the case, historically does that tend to negatively effect token price?

I am OK with hodling and weathering the storm of lack of news on the Visa deal, but that combined with the increase in circulating tokens makes me very nervous.

Thanks

I'm not sure 100%, but I think you are talking about the 30% of tokens that the dev's own. They will get released so that the dev's can choose to sell them if they want. I doubt very much that they would sell them before they've released their app and cards and spent some time developing their customer base. Of course the price of MCO will be much higher after a year or 2. Why would they sell them now? That wouldn't make any sense.

rajravind

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:14:17 AM

https://etherscan.io/token/Monaco#balances

In case if you are wondering on the perc every address hold, you can check out here
lilRoy07

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:29:40 AM

nice. i was 69th. gone now Wink
autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:08:27 AM

What you talking guys? Anyone here have Monaco cards? They promised cards in September. But September finished... and what we have? They are liars!
.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:14:35 AM

What you talking guys? Anyone here have Monaco cards? They promised cards in September. But September finished... and what we have? They are liars!
They dont have any card yet and thats why the prize is taking a hit. I hope they are still working hard on it and something come up in the next week.
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: