Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:43:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92227 times)
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:51:52 AM

Last time I was asked about Bitcoin I had to tell them it was in the $900s down from the $1200s last time they asked.. My mom and young brother..

I better remember to happen to mention to them the current $2k price tomorrow..

A couple other guys have been interested in buying since the $400s but never bought after I told them they might lose all their money and I don't want to be to blame for it..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
grim007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:44:40 AM

Last time I was asked about Bitcoin I had to tell them it was in the $900s down from the $1200s last time they asked.. My mom and young brother..

I better remember to happen to mention to them the current $2k price tomorrow..

A couple other guys have been interested in buying since the $400s but never bought after I told them they might lose all their money and I don't want to be to blame for it..

Im too scared on blaming too, but i just fell pity when I cant even tell them how great bitcoin is and how helpful it can be.
Jokoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:46:59 AM

I talk to people about Bitcoin whenever I can, the trouble is not enough people are interested by the concept of it. Bitcoin does not belong in our society, it's too advanced for our lifetime Sad
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:53:23 AM

for me the problem is all the people who i once told about bitcoin coming back to me and start talking about their regrets! and i have warned them this day will come and they laughed at me Smiley

but i can't help but find this situation a bit bad because people are showing that their only interest is when price goes up and they can make profit, they don't show much interest in bitcoin sometimes.

Buying the dip...
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:02:03 AM

When I show the current btc price, my friend constantly wants to know and ask about btc, but their curiosity does not last long.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:08:26 AM

My uncle, nephew, cousins asking me what is the status of bitcoin now because I will teach them how to use bitcoin since the price of bitcoin is $500 only I think this 2016 of june when I decided to teach bitcoin to then but they ignore bitcoin. But they said today I want to invest bitcoin Isaid to them thats right ut the price is too high now but you can buy its their choice if the price decrease its their fault. I said if you invest in bitcoin on that day when I teach you for sure you have a lot of money your money become times 4 . My two cousins they purchased of bitcoin is around $1700-$1800 and they said they make profit. Thanks to my two cousins trust bitcoin but I teach them because their house is too far to my home.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Farcoin12

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:18:18 AM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
Yeah I have a couple of friends that ask me about Bitcoin and mostly about how they can earn money through it. That is really the only reason my friends want to get Bitcoin.

▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄▀▄
▄█████████████████████▄▀▄▀▄▀
███████▀             ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
███████▄
▀███████████████████▀▄▀▄
  ▀█████████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ▀▀████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀            ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
  ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Solar DAO████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
PV Solar Plants Construction
   through CROWDFUNDING
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:29:41 AM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
Ive been telling them ever since i do engage to bitcoin and yet they didnt still able to believe me thats why i dont really bother at all and the same on your situation when they do know that price of bitcoin is already high they starting to ask again and somehow regret that they didnt believe me in the past which they can able to buy bitcoin when its was still affordable but im telling them that its not too late because price will still continue to rise up no matter what.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:33:29 AM

When i first got my first income here in bitcointalk, there's a lot of people around me asking where i get or i got my money. Im jusy answering there questions then asking about bitcoin and so on. Then also, a lot of my friends are not believing in my words, they say bad things such as, its a scam, its illegal, and so on. I was like, okay, dont mind what i said, i just want to help you,but if you dont want, then dont.
But of course there is also some that are willing to learn about bitcoin.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:35:44 AM

More people are asking me about bitcoin.  Since I am the first one to introduce it to them. At first, they were uninterested but a few months later, they are tagging me about bitcoin and trading. They asked me when to get it, what exchange platform and trading platform I use and ask me for hints tips on how they can profit with bitcoin.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:37:50 AM

Common with most people around which will not believe at the start but when they realized that you already earning out of this investment they will start searchig and assess it by themselves i cant say that its late but if they only pay attention before now i got a lots of relatives and friends who are curious and really aiming to learn deeper.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:48:03 AM

I'm pretty upset that people around me do not even know Bitcoin, they rarely ask me about Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin is growing, its price is even higher than gold, but it is still not widely available to everyone. I tried to explain, suggesting interesting things to Bitcoin for everyone but they still do not believe, except my mother. In the future, I will try to make people better understand Bitcoin and its true values
vans11

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:46:40 AM

My friends and relatives ask me what is bitcoin then I explain it to them.I also said to them if they serious to buy a bitcoin or join take it seriously and be patient and don't stop to search.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:56:17 AM

only a few people ask me about bitcoin because the place where I live most of them don't know what is bitcoin. I also rarely talk about bitcoin to the people around me and my friends in social media already know bitcoin so no one asks about bitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:58:12 AM

only a few people ask me about bitcoin because the place where I live most of them don't know what is bitcoin. I also rarely talk about bitcoin to the people around me and my friends in social media already know bitcoin so no one asks about bitcoin.

No one ask me too since ,i was the one who ask it , I ask my friend about it when I see him reading something forums about it and he explained and help me a lot in undertsanding it fully.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
davis196

Activity: 2982
Merit: 914

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:20:39 AM

Nobody acks me about bitcoin and nobody shows any interest about btc in my town.
I`m surprised that bitcoin price reached 2000 USD so soon.
The speculation bubble is rising. 

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:22:19 AM

My friends are asking a lot about bitcoin because they do not know about this digital currency, They also often ask how to earn money with bitcoin then I explain about the basic meaning of bitcoin.
But different from my family that i always looking for money with bitcoin they do not ask all sorts even they support me.
My family said to me if it does not interfere with my daily activities then do with the spirit do not let me spend my time to look for bitcoin but everything must be in balance.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:26:03 AM

Some of my friends & others who are known to me ask sometimes about bitcoin & i told them about it. i also suggested them to buy some bitcoin & involve trading on exchanger that will provided more income in future & btc demand grow day by day as well.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 06:39:49 AM

Everyone is asking me NOW ;p  the same people that looked at me like i was a "tin-foil head" when i was buying this "magic internet money" for 200USD 4 years ago now.  Those same people still have their slave jobs, and struggle to move forward in a broken financial system.
Meanwhile, i am smiling, BTC has secured my future, and my children's future.  I feel bad for those sheeple who missed the boat, even now they don't have the balls 1/2 of them

I bought in at $280, shortly after the last bubble. I bought BTC from a friend who picked a shitton of 'em up at $1,000 a piece. He sold them to me for under market price because he just wanted to recoup some of his losses. He just asked me a few weeks ago to buy the coins back. I sold him back half of his supply for 25% under market value, and I still profited handsomely from it. He's over the moon about it, and now he's getting back in... All in. He just bought a ton of miners (yeah yeah, his instinct isn't that great lol) and in a short span of a few weeks, has gained a ton of knowledge about the tech behind BTC.

Other than that, I keep telling my friends, family, and clients to buy bitcoins. I've gotten two local businesses here to accept BTC as payment, and I'm working on more Smiley

Nice man, kudos to you! i like to hear that it's on ALL of us to bring those around us into this new money evolution! honestly, a ton of miners isnt a bad thing, were imo over the major BTC increase in diff, he may end up with a 8 month ROI instead of the 60 he thought, but thats how it was in 2014 not NOW haha, too many others have jumped in!
Just remind your friends that worry that BTC is LONG, 220% over 12 months and if we ONLY grow 59% each year we WILL REACH 50K USD by 2030.

Congrats gentlemen Cheesy

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:49:55 AM

Some of my friends & others who are known to me ask sometimes about bitcoin & i told them about it. i also suggested them to buy some bitcoin & involve trading on exchanger that will provided more income in future & btc demand grow day by day as well.

I think you must not said that, with the price of bitcoin, we still dont know what might happen, if they buy now the price might dump, it is better if they just do something or sell something that will make other people pay them bitcoin. Maybe answering some captchas and doing some PTCs. There are other ways to earn them, maybe buying is not a good one these days.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: