Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:52:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92240 times)
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:26:03 PM

Here in my country with my friends and cousin they  are always asking about bitcoin  but they are still not interested about it..
But one of my cousin interested but regret because i already told him before that the price is not stable that can increase fast and high in the future.. and now he is regretting because the price is really high..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:23:31 PM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

I've also talking about bitcoin to my family, friends and even my classmates. They now aware about the bitcoin. They now know what bitcoin can do. I really believe that in the near future many people will use now bitcoin.

i was also talking about bitcoin to my classmates and friend but they did not believe about bitcoin and they were not showing any interest about bitcoin, but finally few days ago some of my friends were talking about the price of bitcoin and i was very surprised when they asked me about bitcoin and they want to learn about bitcoin and now my classmates also show very interest in bitcoin.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:49:33 PM

Same goes here it seems with the latest increase of price of bitcoin more and more people have started to get interested in it. I recently told my friends that btc would reach $50000 in 2030 then they've asked me how to start earning bitcoin
There are even bitcoin pages in facebook that is teaching and also advertising bitcoin, this kind of platforms are helping bitcoin to be known by more and more people.
Most probably you have predicted of too long I will say you have predicted of totally a different era but still appreciated, the way with which the prices are increasing it may reach that price early than 2030. I recently told a friend that it will be going to hit $2000 soon. At that time it was traded at $1500. He disagreed at the time but when the price reached $2000 he called me and said he wants to invest.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:53:39 PM

I only know about bitcoin for maybe one year, and the number of people who i talked to about bitcoin is limited, only family, close friend and my play group. Until now there's 3 person reach out to me to help them about bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 06:59:59 PM

There are many people asking me on how to start using bitcoin and many types of questions about it. Sadly I teach few of them but nobody continues using it. Now bitcoin rise on its peak price they are asking me again to teach them again. Im so sad that I didnt teach them again because its not easy tho and they think that earning bitcoin is easy as they want.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:07:09 PM

It seems like media is promoting bitcoin now, its in news, in reputed TV channels.

I tell people about bitcoin time-to-time, but in past, most did not take any interest at all. Now they are contacting me and asking more about bitcoin and crypto-currencies. Grin
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:14:54 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2017, 07:33:59 PM by ilovefeetsmell

All members of my family are now asking me about bitcoin. At first it was hard to explain everything I know about bitcoin,but then if you are patient enough it won't be hard to tell them what to do.
I also experienced that. It was hard to explain those who are not interested to learn.  They will ask you at first but when they got confused, they will leave you alone or they will leave you  without notice. It will takes time to learn more about bitcoin. There's a lot to learn more and to know more about this. I couldn't explain all by myself. Need an assistance to give enough information but it's hard to start without learning on your own. Ask everybody about bitcoin for initial start then after asking, do it on your own. I know you can do it and we can make it. Bitcoin is very interesting to learn and to have enough information to earn money.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
doomloop

Activity: 2338
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:18:17 PM

There are many people asking me on how to start using bitcoin and many types of questions about it. Sadly I teach few of them but nobody continues using it. Now bitcoin rise on its peak price they are asking me again to teach them again. Im so sad that I didnt teach them again because its not easy tho and they think that earning bitcoin is easy as they want.

i think teaching bitcoin to someone is not difficult and also earning bitcoin is very easy and it is like that as we are earning in bitcoin, and also in my case i was teaching about bitcoin to my friends but they are not trust on bitcoin but when they heard about bitcoin price in news they were very excited to learn bitcoin and were asking about me.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 07:20:30 PM

I live in the middle of nowhere on top of a mountain, in the 7 years I've lived here I've only had 1 person ask me about Bitcoin but that was only because their son mentioned it to them and they knew I deal with it.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:28:46 PM

Well, i had advised my cousins to buy some bitcoins when it was at $600, they didn't buy back then. now when​ the price is above $2000 they want to buy a few. i'm answering all the questions they have like where to buy,which wallet to use etc..  Cheesy
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:43:27 PM

i think teaching bitcoin to someone is not difficult and also earning bitcoin is very easy and it is like that as we are earning in bitcoin,

It is difficult when teaching it is not only saying stuff like sending and receiving, it also involves the economics or technicalities of bitcoin.  And the proof that I am telling the truth is this..

and also in my case i was teaching about bitcoin to my friends but they are not trust on bitcoin but when they heard about bitcoin price in news they were very excited to learn bitcoin and were asking about me.

So the first time you told people about bitcoin, they are not convinced, it was the news that make them approach you again and ask you about bitcoins. And I am sure you are having headache on how to discuss to them in a layman's term what bitcoin is. 
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:07:58 PM

Many people asking me how much is the price of bitcoin as of now and I said more than $2000 and those very shocked because when they  see bitcoin price last month its $1000 only. And the price after 1 month become doubled. Because those people are undecided if they want to start use bitcoin ot not. Those people are not full decision so its give me more time and after 1 month they see each other and asking again bitcoin  but they said they the price of bitcoin decreasing before they investing.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:10:55 PM

Lately some of my friends who know that I am earning through bitcoin is asking me about it,
They seems to be interested now because of the price that keeps on getting high..

Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:15:45 PM

Now people around me know that I am earning my salary from internet so they ask me about my job and when I tell them about bitcoin and my earning with the help of bitcoin then they ask me about that and any person who know about it and have some money to invest in bitcoin then they ask my help to invest their money in bitcoin.
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:03:16 PM

Here in my country with my friends and cousin they  are always asking about bitcoin  but they are still not interested about it..
But one of my cousin interested but regret because i already told him before that the price is not stable that can increase fast and high in the future.. and now he is regretting because the price is really high..
to me  i think i was also the first person who start using bitcoin in my area, but then i start introducing bitcoin to my friends and my family, in which most of the people start using bitcoin, even some are also present  here in this forum and earning bitcoin from signature campaign, but i think still there are so many people who still need to introduce bitcoin to them so as to start using it and get benefit from it .
PhilPrime

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:19:25 PM

to me  i think i was also the first person who start using bitcoin in my area, but then i start introducing bitcoin to my friends and my family, in which most of the people start using bitcoin, even some are also present  here in this forum and earning bitcoin from signature campaign, but i think still there are so many people who still need to introduce bitcoin to them so as to start using it and get benefit from it .

Even someone I dont know ask also this, It should be introduce for them to be able to earn also ,it will be a great help especially to have a better future,bitcoin is really a great help for everyone.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:49:36 PM

Most people realize the opportunity they waisted when they see the results if they took somethimg earlier. That is one of the wrong mindsets people have. They would rather buy Bitcoin now rather than buying Bitcpin when it was 500$ per Bitcoin. Almost everyone even in stocks, I have similar experiences people trying to buy the asset when it has already grew because they have not believe in it when it was still cheap.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:55:36 PM

Still none commenting on it, but it doesn't really surprise me because most of the people I know and talk to have no idea what Bitcoin is and they likely don't even know that it's been breaking it's all-time high pretty constantly over the past few months. They don't have to know the exact value, even something as generic as that would be enough.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:58:28 PM

Still none commenting on it, but it doesn't really surprise me because most of the people I know and talk to have no idea what Bitcoin is and they likely don't even know that it's been breaking it's all-time high pretty constantly over the past few months. They don't have to know the exact value, even something as generic as that would be enough.

All time high right now pretty catches their attention thats why theirs so many of my friends calls me out again to teach them on how to earn bitcoins. But sadly im totally done with them since they are just aftering the money and not for the info about it.

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:11:20 PM

All time high right now pretty catches their attention thats why theirs so many of my friends calls me out again to teach them on how to earn bitcoins. But sadly im totally done with them since they are just aftering the money and not for the info about it.
in my area the trend of bitcoin is no increasing from time time. i think we i start using bitcoin there may be few people who know about bitcoin  butnow the number o bitcoin users are increasing from time to time, i think people are getting good knowledge about bitcoin. i am hopeful that very soon the number of bitcoin users in my areas will  be more and more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: