Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:49:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92236 times)
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:37:32 PM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
my sister ask about bitcoin to me and but she is not believe if bitcoin very profitable and can get you more money . and i see her that not interest about bitcoin

I think you should have showed a little more detail about the bitcoins to your sister. If you are earning bitcoins show her the proofs of earning and also tell in how much time you earned how much money.  Sometimes we need to be little more monetary benefits to attract the people interest in bitcoins.
Time will tell all that those who are in bitcoins now, will surely be the lucky ones in future.
yogaantoni

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:05:14 PM

I recently told about my bitcoin to my friends, and they were interested to know more, now they are starting to know what bitcoin is.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 05:11:57 PM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

Seriously! Just this morning my neighbor came over to ask me about bitcoin....he never seemed interested before, but I guess he seen something on the news last night which stated that bitcoin was worth $2500....that did it!  He asked me question after question and I still hadn't finished my coffee....I think he's out right now trying to get himself some bitcoin!  LOL
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:30:37 PM

It is really still an underground sort of thing right now at least around me, people know I am into bitcoin but are not really interested in diving in and I have tried.

There is a lot of talk about bitcoin in the news and various articles recently and it seems that it is now all positive, I think once more and more people start to understand what bitcoin is they will kick themselves that they never listened and got in, even at this level you can buy even $20 as a starter.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:39:39 PM

I only had told a few of my friends and a person I know from school from neighbor and whatsoever and none of them are asking me until now as they do not have an interest with that and Probably they don't even know that bitcoin has a fluctuating price Grin well I'll let them know about it at their own effort, I'm tired of talking to a closed minded person . LOL
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:42:18 PM

When I converts my bitcoin earning last time and told my wife how much I earned she began to pick interest in bitcoin. My friend whom I have been speaking to in investment into bitcoin and crypto currencies general also pick interest in it when he see how much I am making from it. Our testimonies will bring more people in bitcoin acceptability.
I was the same kind. My husband told me about bitcoin almost 2 years ago, but I was skeptical and believed and later joined to bitcoin only when he showed me that money that he had withdrawed.

I always talk about it openly with family and colleagues, this even goes every day. Adult average will have no trouble applying bitcoin and adaptation quickly, but the one thing I always order them is always to invest with full responsibility and careful decision, process and be patient is the keyword for all that.

If counted maybe more online friends who understand bitcoin in my life, but I remain optimistic able to spread more impact widely in real life.
Wow this is nice when you are giving someone some pieces of advises and say to look for the things wisely.

This is a very good practice and people will definitely follow you for the reason of you being a senior to them in the field of the crypto. One thing that I have noticed is that till you don’t disclose your earnings with the Bitcoin to someone they will hardly believe you.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
halych

Activity: 189

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:16:03 PM

When I converts my bitcoin earning last time and told my wife how much I earned she began to pick interest in bitcoin. My friend whom I have been speaking to in investment into bitcoin and crypto currencies general also pick interest in it when he see how much I am making from it. Our testimonies will bring more people in bitcoin acceptability.
I was the same kind. My husband told me about bitcoin almost 2 years ago, but I was skeptical and believed and later joined to bitcoin only when he showed me that money that he had withdrawed.

I always talk about it openly with family and colleagues, this even goes every day. Adult average will have no trouble applying bitcoin and adaptation quickly, but the one thing I always order them is always to invest with full responsibility and careful decision, process and be patient is the keyword for all that.

If counted maybe more online friends who understand bitcoin in my life, but I remain optimistic able to spread more impact widely in real life.
Wow this is nice when you are giving someone some pieces of advises and say to look for the things wisely.

This is a very good practice and people will definitely follow you for the reason of you being a senior to them in the field of the crypto. One thing that I have noticed is that till you don’t disclose your earnings with the Bitcoin to someone they will hardly believe you.

And this is for sure. People believe only in facts. And the fact that you earned a lot of money is their most interest. And after this, it's time to start talking about how I'm earning and what bitcoin is

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:42:54 PM

I only had told a few of my friends and a person I know from school from neighbor and whatsoever and none of them are asking me until now as they do not have an interest with that and Probably they don't even know that bitcoin has a fluctuating price Grin well I'll let them know about it at their own effort, I'm tired of talking to a closed minded person . LOL
yeah if we show the proof about bitcoin then i hope they will easily join the bitcoin like as me i show the proof that how to use use bitcoin and how buy something with bitcoin then they start to use bitcoin.
Vikingr

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:43:18 PM

my sister ask about bitcoin to me and but she is not believe if bitcoin very profitable and can get you more money . and i see her that not interest about bitcoin
She will look at you and your efforts and your profit from bitcoin. If you will show her all of your activity and all of your income from bitcoin then she will also believe that yes it is possible to earn that much with bitcoin and then she will also adopt bitcoin and will do the same work in bitcoin as you are doing.
avilsd

Activity: 111
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:03:02 PM

As soon as everybody you know starts asking you about it, it's time to get out and find the next best thing Wink Always more gold to be found. But yeah it's awesome seeing the price approach $3,000. Definitely not an average investment, seeing as most people only want to put in a few hundred or a few thousand.
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:18:04 AM

there is not person ask about bitcoin to me, but one day i telling bitcoin for my friend and then their respons is laughing and think if i make a joke Undecided
If you live surrounded by people updated on the world, the chances will be greater. But for the vast majority of people this is completely new.
If you clarify the importance of this comprehensively, such people will understand, but they must be open-minded people, not ignorant people.
yes you right, i try to explain the important of this.. but people in my around always thinking about bitcoin is ponzi or MLM ..
micher143

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:30:26 AM

Nobody asks me too about Bitcoin, many people don't know about Crypto-Currency where I live, maybe nobody knows about it here, so they don't have any idea about it and its price that hitted $2000. Just sometimes in near cities I can hear some people talking about Bitcoins, but they don't use it, just speculate a bit about the subject and I stay quiet, just listening.
Me too, I think its because bitcoin is not that popular right now. Only few people know about what bitcoin is. But im trying to share it with my friends whenever we have a bonding with each other cause i want to share what i get here and how it helps me in my daily living.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:37:32 AM

I am glad to know someone on my relatives knows it. I was shocked at first thinking why would he know that.
I didnt even talk about bitcoin.
I guess it is because of one game in an android application. They are looking for another option instead of Paypal because they dont have one. They have read it is easier with bitcoin specially when it comes to withdrawal.
Good to know bitcoin is somehow known as a good option when it comes to that service.
Time to explain to them.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:24:22 AM

What are the odds, some of my friends started asking me about Bitcoin and wanted to know more about it even asked for some links to a site that could explain every thing properly.

Now they are waking up, all it needed was a price increase and they never cared about Bitcoin itself, I bet the same people are the ones getting burnt with altcoins after they dumped huge on them. because they only think about the fiat value.

However I still do believe that it's not too late yet and people can still benefit even with this prices.
Bitcoin is much popular now compare before because most of the transaction is being accepted with used of bitcoin in other it is widely accepted for now. And many people want to know more about it. My friends before doe not care about bitcoin because they taught bitcoin is hard to understand. Yes bitcoin is quite hard to understand if you do not have time to study or to know more about bitcoin but if you really want to get into bitcoin is much easier for you to learn and to used bitcoin in investing or even in trading. For me whenever a friend asked me about bitcoin I always introduced to them bitcointalk forum where they can educate themselves by reading different topic all about bitcoin.
abubakrrali

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:22:38 AM

Nowadays, I get asked 2-3 per week at least, some of them from a distant relative that I successfully recruited to bitcoin Club, also few fellow students, When I told them about it a year or so weren't so interested and though of it as a joke, but with all the media coverage and the recent malware attack, they began to think of it as money.
tiggycomb

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

▬▬ CARE 4 ME ▬▬ ▧

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 09:04:46 AM

Quite a few now, naturally before I was talking about bitcoin and hardly anyone cared, now people are actually taking the initiative and asking me about it which is quite uprisings to me, I guess the effect the media coverage and increased price are huge to even those not in bitcoin.

■  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CARE 4 ME ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ■
▧  Peer-2-Peer Healthcare Management App  ▧  CareCoin Pre-ICO ▬ Starts July 17th, 2017  ▧
■▬▬▬ TWITTER ▬▬▬ FACEBOOK ▬▬▬ SLACK ▬▬▬ BITCOINTALK ▬▬▬■
maichel

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:06:35 AM

How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?
More and more and more, for what? BTC is really special Grin
gracia0023

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:47:14 AM

My Family, Mother, Father, Wife, Sister, Brother and more than seven friends that have bitcoin account.
They are encourage me to use bitcoin.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:27:26 AM

I have already answered on this thread and it was about my officemates asking me where to buy bitcoins. But today there are many who are asking questions about bitcoin both online and offline and it was because of the sudden meltdown of bitcoins value from 3000$ to 1980$ recently. I just said that it is how the market moves and just dont sell your coins but wait for the right moment.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:34:24 AM

Quite a few now, naturally before I was talking about bitcoin and hardly anyone cared, now people are actually taking the initiative and asking me about it which is quite uprisings to me, I guess the effect the media coverage and increased price are huge to even those not in bitcoin.
People are talking about Bitcoin now huh? The price of Bitcoin went down hundreds of dollars within 24 hours and the people that don't have Bitcoin must feel pretty good that they didn't have that FOMO with Bitcoin lol

I would wait a little bit before purchasing Bitcoin since the price of it is going down and the hype that is around it is going to bring a negative vibe among the whole Bitcoin community. Bitcoin is good to hold longterm though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: