Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:00:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92236 times)
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:59:28 PM

Who have been making fun of me while using the bitcoin for gambling purpose has now started to make enquiries how much is the price. Recently I said that, in the past you made fun of me with the same bitcoin. Now you're asking about it. For which his answer is, I never said it's bad. I haven't got interest on it, now I wish to be an user.
They all when do not know about bitcoin then they make fun and when they know that it is a real currency and they see that it is used the same as other normal currency then they search for the ways to adopt it. All we need to show them that how we are using that currency and how many places accept bitcoin as the payment method then they will adopt it readily.
yes same is the situation here. when i start using bitcoin, even my friends were making fun on me, but after some months when  become about to start earning bitcoin from trading and signature campaign, now really i am their teacher, and teach them about bitcoin. they are not taking tips from me and all the time discussing bitcoin with me. i am hopeful that in my area the users of bitcoin are continuously increasing.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:13:48 AM

Many of them ask me what is a bitcoin and i'm tell to them and explain what is bitcoin and they also convince. I am trying to them to tell them the importance of bitcoin especially in our needs and in the our future, and they also interested about bitcoin after i tell them, because they want also to go in bitcoin after i explain to them, and they are willing and they interested also. They was happy and surprise after i expelling and they know totally in bitcoin. I tell them that a bitcoin is a good investment and easy to use in transaction and no hazard, and especially in our safety you don't need to worry in bitcoin because bitcoin is most safest and trusted.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:31:01 AM

Recently, a lot of news dared to bitcoin and etherium, and they all started to put it up. Well, they are so curious about the digital currency, especially bitcoin, and I'm sure, they've started looking for bitcoin since it started on the news on television.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:37:37 AM

Because I have been able to make money from bitcoin. Right now I have a lot to ask what I do on the internet? How to?. Here it is very difficult to explain bitcoin or some sort of technology.
uartasic

Activity: 177
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:54:47 AM

ALOT!!

as holder of other crypto i am all to aware of the fluctuations until a colleague brought it to my attention in April.

He is / was a cynic of it and when he heard i got into crypto in thearly years and was a miner was having a laugh at my expense...until April.

It was he who brought it to my attention in April.

I am very impressed with places supporting it in my country and the developes online who make the API for transacting.

The eco systems is not what it was in 2010 and i feel the BTC momentum will just build as other satellite services and tech around it get developed even more and become widely adopted.

It took time but its now opening EVERYONES eyes.

My fellow members we are entitled to feel smug.

Our faith in crypto is justified.

Big shout out to the amigos at https://www.livingroomofsatoshi.com/

Crypto Vest coin fan \ Alt-Coin Blockchain Assembler \ BTC faithful \ POWR faithful
sino22

Activity: 438

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:44:32 AM

For those who ask about bitcoin only my close friends and family because I am not too vulgar to tell what bitcoin is, because it will make me not focus
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:58:04 AM

I always post on Facebook that you can earn extra income by Bitcoin because we want to spread Bitcoin in my country, and in last week my close friend as me what i'm doing, how to earn an extra income?. I ask them you can earn Bitcoin by joining a signature campaign, but it's take 2 month before you can apply because you need to rank up and if you want a instantaneous profit you can try a trading but its risky if you dont know how its work. My friend are happy and excited because of what im telling to them, and now he started to the Bitcoin world Smiley
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:17:18 AM

Well a lot of people apparently. When I first heard of bitcoin and the first time I gained some of it I told my family right away. And they always asked me on how to earn some for themselves. And let's go outside our house, my friends I told them that I've earned money from bitcoin and they asked me also how to earn some. Well I told them the ways in earning and I was told by my friends that this bitcoin is a scam so they didn't pursued in bitcoin. Well I told them the ways but they don't want to, it'll probably their problem not mine.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:22:02 AM

When the bitcoin price is low I have introduced bitcoin to my friend, but apparently they are not interested with bitcoin. When the bitcoin price went up I went back to tell them, they were shocked and then fell silent. only that Roll Eyes
Sarah08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:23:21 AM

There a lot of people asking me about bitcoin because there ask me how and how do i get a good profit every month and they are thinking why i have a lot of money so i teach them about bitcoin and told them about the opportunities of bitcoin.
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:28:18 AM

Because I have been able to make money from bitcoin. Right now I have a lot to ask what I do on the internet? How to?. Here it is very difficult to explain bitcoin or some sort of technology.
It will be easy if you will just tell them to search in google, it actually depend on a certain person and on his willingness.
Just give them some clue and let them do the rest, that is the best way of teaching them not to spoon feed.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Rylei

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 03:27:23 AM

For those who ask about bitcoin only my close friends and family because I am not too vulgar to tell what bitcoin is, because it will make me not focus

Because you have to answer all their queries and everything, and that will make you somehow not focused

It will be easy if you will just tell them to search in google, it actually depend on a certain person and on his willingness.
Just give them some clue and let them do the rest, that is the best way of teaching them not to spoon feed.

Yeah. When I was curious about bitcoin last year, I googled and search then read some articles about it. I did not even asked more details about it even though my classmate is into bitcoin that time.

No one is asking me about bitcoin but it is really annoying when people keep on asking how to do this and that to the ones who is into bitcoin. Learning takes time.
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 04:05:02 AM

none so far. i think its because i havent told anybody that i am THIS DEEP into bitcoin and altcoin...yet.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
but i know they are into it...because they talk about it, they mentioned certain popular terms well-used in the crypto scene, etc.  Cool

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:13:05 AM

No-one has been asking me anything about Bitcoin, and to be honest I prefer for it to be this way. I know some people that I talk about Bitcoin with sometimes but for the most part no-one really cares and most are apathetic to what's going on around them.
If people did start asking me chances are I would just get pissed off after a short time and I would end up not giving a damn whether or not something happens with them and Bitcoin at all.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:25:41 AM

No one ask me about bitcoin since I started in cryptoworld. I strongly believe i'm the only one here in our place knows about cypto currency. I haven't telling anyone about bitcoin and even if they know bitcoin. They won't bother to ask me about it because they don't know that I am a bitcoiner.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:37:27 AM

No one ask me about bitcoin since I started in cryptoworld. I strongly believe i'm the only one here in our place knows about cypto currency. I haven't telling anyone about bitcoin and even if they know bitcoin. They won't bother to ask me about it because they don't know that I am a bitcoiner.

Sometimes I find talking with bitcoiners fun, its sometimes a bonding with us friends same with I was able to get knowledge on trading and best icos to join too.
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:17:03 AM

No-one has been asking me anything about Bitcoin, and to be honest I prefer for it to be this way. I know some people that I talk about Bitcoin with sometimes but for the most part no-one really cares and most are apathetic to what's going on around them.
If people did start asking me chances are I would just get pissed off after a short time and I would end up not giving a damn whether or not something happens with them and Bitcoin at all.
Yes true, no one wants to discuss about bitcoin, they prefer discussion about gossip artist, football, politics and other hot issues. I think because they don't care and think bitcoin is equal to the online payment system (paypal).
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:44:30 AM

Yes true, no one wants to discuss about bitcoin, they prefer discussion about gossip artist, football, politics and other hot issues. I think because they don't care and think bitcoin is equal to the online payment system (paypal).
Don't say like that mate, people like to discuss Bitcoin, but before that, they must have little bit knowledge on bitcoins then only they can join the discussion. Without knowing bitcoin how people join our discussion tell me. As you told people to prefer gossip artist, football, politics and other topics, why they show interests on this topics means they know about this topic that is why they will join this discussion. So 1st introduce what is bitcoin to your friends then they only start to ask questions.
xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:50:51 AM

This topic is perfect because a relative just asked me about Bitcoin, he got interested when he saw the charts and asked about it. Since he was into forex trading, it wasn't that hard to explain to him about bitcoin too.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:26:58 AM

When I went to College and invite friends to discuss about bitcoin, nobody knows, they said the transaction need not be complicated, simply by bank transfer via internet banking or mobile banking rather than having to learn and know the bitcoin.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: