Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:23:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92227 times)
Unknown Enforcement

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:04:43 PM

Same with me. My friends ignore me when i discuss bitcoin to them way back when the price is $600. Now that it will reach $3000 they buy a bitcoin but dont know how to profit. I dont have now the time to discuss how to earn but i will find some.
bit-tard

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:06:39 PM

I guess it's less than the price than it's for media coverage when the price rises, The typical "Bitcoin reaches a new all-time high" attracts attention to BTC and then people get more interest, That interest can rarely be achieved when the media topic is about drug dealers using BTC.
Had few friends ask me about it, and if I'm in BTC after years of explaining, they finally had some interest.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:10:13 PM

Same with me. My friends ignore me when i discuss bitcoin to them way back when the price is $600. Now that it will reach $3000 they buy a bitcoin but dont know how to profit. I dont have now the time to discuss how to earn but i will find some.

No one up to now asked me about bitcoin.  Maybe because here in our country it is not thay recognized.  Only some knows bitcoin and its capabilities as a digital currency.  I talked about it before my family but they were just happy knowing that I found myself to earn an extra income. 
ersincetin

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:19:53 PM

Many my friend asking me bitcoin and I am explaining them and I say them it can go 3x, 5x then they give up and they say we didnt see this kind of our trade and it is not possible, so traditional people can not accept new world and new technology
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:22:10 PM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

My friends in Facebook starting to ask me If I'm earning in bitcoin, How much I earned in bitcoin? How to earn in bitcoin and Etc. But the most I can forget people who ask me is my professors in my school. I said to them I'm earning big money in bitcoin, But I don't think so they believe with me. Because I'm the student who don't have a high grades so they think that I can't earn big money.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:30:52 PM

There are quite people inquiring me about bitcoin because they see me earning profit here. So all i do is teach them the basic essential in learning the ways here in bitcoin and bitcointalk. I teach them about basic trading, investing and joining campaign but is up to them if they want to exert effort here and earn their own bitcoins i just helped them and now their now on their own.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:33:04 PM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

My friends in Facebook starting to ask me If I'm earning in bitcoin, How much I earned in bitcoin? How to earn in bitcoin and Etc. But the most I can forget people who ask me is my professors in my school. I said to them I'm earning big money in bitcoin, But I don't think so they believe with me. Because I'm the student who don't have a high grades so they think that I can't earn big money.
lol why don't you tell the professors that at the end of the day its not always grades that will determine how much money you will be making?
I guess for them to believe you why don't you surprise them with something they will have to talk about with their fellow professors and friends so that the get on the next bitcoin boat  Smiley
amacl1n

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:42:15 PM

A very numerous Friends keep asking me right now about BTC, How it works and how to get and earn BTC and the like. Also asking me about how to trade it against USD and other cryptocurrencies.
More people are starting to understand it and see it's potential and getting into the bandwagon.
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:21:31 PM

actually there is a lot of them, some of them are my relatives. cousin, aunties, uncle, my sibling, and also my mother was asking me about what i am doing. some of them are my friends, they always ask me why dont i go outside and play with them, i just only said that im doing this "about bitcoin" and im gonna earn here. and they started to ask me how am i supposed to earn here. but i dont have any proofs yet so im always keeping my mouth shut and wait till i see them that my efforts are not going to waste.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 03:29:06 PM

I agree, the amount of people interested in bitcoin after the price surge has definitely increased. A few months ago nobody around me ever knew or cared for bitcoin, but now at least they think its a valuable commodity and are interested in ways to make bitcoin(still not interested in buying much though).
tristan1960

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:46:19 PM

From january 2017 to april 2017, only a few people would ask me. Since april 2017, tons of people started to ask me about it.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:56:41 PM

From january 2017 to april 2017, only a few people would ask me. Since april 2017, tons of people started to ask me about it.

Not a big change on that front.  The Bitcoin price, major tech changes or whatever news there is simply does not stray far from this little band of cryptos.  I mentioned the price to my best friend and he had no idea.  It only sparked his attetntion a little.  It is just too out there for some to take quick interest. 
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:11:04 PM

People give up quick on understanding new things and when they are confused they are scared and they avoid things. 
It will take time.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:59:36 AM

The Bitcoin technology is kind of slow starter for those of us in Africa. The awareness isn't what you compare with those in Europe. Although seminars and talkshows are set up now and then to get people into the rave of the moment with Bitcoin, the participation hasnt really caught on that much. I get asked about Bitcoin once in a while. But most times I do the talking to people and not people asking me.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
gsrcrxsi

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:18:03 AM

No one asked me regarding that as most of my friends/families were not interested in makimg investments, trading, and either in crypro currency. However, they know that I'm making profit through that. I guess the reason why, they think it's  hard to understand and it takes a lot of time which is why they are too affraid of initiating with this field.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:37:02 AM

Before that I was​ still ranking up in my first signature campaign, no one care about bitcoin but when I started earning everyone in my family are reaching out for bitcoin, same goes with my friends.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀