Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:19:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92227 times)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:41:52 PM

The Bitcoin technology is kind of slow starter for those of us in Africa. The awareness isn't what you compare with those in Europe. Although seminars and talkshows are set up now and then to get people into the rave of the moment with Bitcoin, the participation hasnt really caught on that much. I get asked about Bitcoin once in a while. But most times I do the talking to people and not people asking me.
The seminars are usually focussed on promoting a particular bitcoin based service and obviously enough that's their funding source too.

People who attend such seminars are bored because they know they will be given information about their product. Some people have a misconception that bitcoin is a ponzi and these seminars are just to get more people into it, such thinking can't be helped either.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:14:18 PM

A lot of my friends are into doing things that make them earn money, apparently. We're all about to graduate college and it's not that all of us have a job waiting for us. Plus, having a decent job is not exactly an option for us. We have to work for a while and get paid in minimum rate in order to have a job background to put in our resume/portfolio.

A lot of them are asking me about bitcoins. If I sense that they are just doing it to throw shade at bitcoins, I just smile and simply go away. I don't have time to hear other people's opinion about bitcoin since it'll just be a shitty conversation and they are pretty much not going to base it on facts but rather their feelings about it.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:48:47 PM

Maybe just a close friend asked me about bitcoin. And they, apparently see bitcoin like fantasy. Happy to ask, but never understand what i explain. Even when I have earn bitcoin as big as at this time.
A friend of mine asked me about bitcoins too and I was unsure if I should spread about bitcoins since he might consider I am promoting them a service for my own interest but then I started to explain him and thankfully enough he believed me and understood what is the meaning of decentralized.
He is using bitcoins mostly for gambling now but that is good since we all start to love crypto cause of gambling, ain't it ?
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:00:18 PM

Before no one asked me that question, but the end of this many asked me about this from the price and how to get it.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:08:48 PM

A lot, especially after they see I can earn a lot of money. They asked me that why I could have a lot of money and buy various things. I said that my life changed for the better after getting to know bitcoin. Then they all want me to give knowledge about bitcoin, they are interested and now start using bitcoin. This is all interesting, because everyone ultimately wants a much better life.
SomethingMAD

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:26:13 PM

They asked and I explained briefly. Most of them say "I regret not buying and investing for a long time" and I just say "This is the Modern World ....". Bitcoin is the currency of the future.
Let's join before it's too late. Cheesy
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:27:54 PM

Maybe 5-10 people only and those are my friend in real life and others are from social media they asking me to teach them ablut bitcoin and yes im teaching them what to do to start bitcoin without buying it from the market learning on how to get bitcoin without nothing is the biggest part of using it.
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:35:28 PM

Quite a lot now since i always posting something about Bitcoin in my Facebook, people especially my friends are asking me now what is Bitcoin and why is the price that high. I answer them by giving them a link here in Bitcointalk because here in Bitcointalk they will be able to find everything about Bitcoin.
Before sending them the link to any site you have to explain them a little and have to tell them about the benefits of bitcoin as with that they will have a more interest in bitcoin and they will spend a good time on this forum or any other informative site and will try to learn almost all of the things related to bitcoin.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:40:33 PM

Before no one asked me that question, but the end of this many asked me about this from the price and how to get it.
and to me one week ago my neighbour ask about bitcoin and I start to explain all about of bitcoin
Love!

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:04:36 AM

I don't tell anyone about this, so no one knows to ask. I'm in the advanced learning stages and when I'm learning about something financial, I tend to keep it to myself.
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:41:07 AM

Still not many, it is because it has not been popular, bitcoin people prefer discussing the political news, gossip or artists, I think this is because of the lack of support the tv media against bitcoin.
Visin

Activity: 436

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:23:51 AM

The Bitcoin technology is kind of slow starter for those of us in Africa. The awareness isn't what you compare with those in Europe. Although seminars and talkshows are set up now and then to get people into the rave of the moment with Bitcoin, the participation hasnt really caught on that much. I get asked about Bitcoin once in a while. But most times I do the talking to people and not people asking me.
There’s a bunch of people in that area who like to use Bitcoin because they don’t have a Bank account. A cell phone is very easy to purchase in Africa so I am sure that they know how to send payments on that. If you look at various MLM schemes there’s a bunch of people in Africa that use Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:56:34 AM

Nobody asks me too about Bitcoin, many people don't know about Crypto-Currency where I live, maybe nobody knows about it here, so they don't have any idea about it and its price that hitted $2000. Just sometimes in near cities I can hear some people talking about Bitcoins, but they don't use it, just speculate a bit about the subject and I stay quiet, just listening.
I was born and grew up in a countryside, very few people use it. Almost everywhere I live, nobody knows about bitcoin except me and my nephew. Since my nephew earned more bitcoin income, everyone in my family has doubts. Then my brother and sister-in-law asked me about bitcoin

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

hendra1988

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:13:01 AM

Only my friends are interested but in terms of my family are not interested in bitcoin at all, so only a few who just trust me. Because I still can not prove that the results of this bicoin extraordinary large if the value is exchanged with the currency of my country. So for more main / priority friends who will be business partners.
ornabldo

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:14:04 AM

Almost all the ones I kept talking to before, at that time everyone didn't seem to care but with the recent "well covered by the media" new all-time high an x4-x5 of the value before the spike, they finally had some interest in it.
The funny thing is the fact they think I'm a millionaire now, which is not the case since I had less than a bitcoin total.

zoelhack

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:11:53 AM

Not enough to ask my bitcoin but I invite them to join bitcoin, but the same thing I know about bitcoin can still be counted.
theunbeatable

Activity: 546
Merit: 258

I could either watch it happen or be a part of it

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:11:13 AM

Quite a lot now since i always posting something about Bitcoin in my Facebook, people especially my friends are asking me now what is Bitcoin and why is the price that high. I answer them by giving them a link here in Bitcointalk because here in Bitcointalk they will be able to find everything about Bitcoin.
Even I’m posting and shared a links related into bitcoin, there are few people asking me about it. Some of them have already joined in bitcoin, other has aware and have already known it but not too much interested to join and others just get like or reacted what I posting but they not ask what I’m posting. I know that when the time comes, the popularity of bitcoin will increase and they will know that I’m earning, they not just like or reacted what I’m posting instead they will get interested and join.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:00:56 PM

and to me one week ago my neighbour ask about bitcoin and I start to explain all about of bitcoin
its very good for bitcoin that everyone explaining about bitcoin with their neighbour or friends or family member if we keep it up and go ahead then i hope bitcoin will be get more popularity and bitcoin will be rise its price too much high and bitcoin users will be more increase and adoption will be also  more increase then i hope all countries will adopt the bitcoin.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:06:45 PM

Only my friends are interested but in terms of my family are not interested in bitcoin at all, so only a few who just trust me. Because I still can not prove that the results of this bicoin extraordinary large if the value is exchanged with the currency of my country. So for more main / priority friends who will be business partners.
We have the same situation. My friends are only interested to the bitcoin and if I open up a topic about bitcoin to my family they always that it is bad, scam and not legit. I always explained them the good quality that the bitcoin have but they don't believe me :3.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:48:23 PM

We have the same situation. My friends are only interested to the bitcoin and if I open up a topic about bitcoin to my family they always that it is bad, scam and not legit. I always explained them the good quality that the bitcoin have but they don't believe me :3.

Maybe they do not know what you really do? Maybe just explain?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: