Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:21:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92227 times)
Chienna

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:03:24 AM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

In these days my friends keep asking me about btc because they want to earn some money. They are also curious about it because they saw me using btc and they asked me about it. Bitcoin now is really famous so  I in time I will not become shock if there's a lot of people discover it.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:15:50 AM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
A lot of people ask me what bitcoin is, can we see it? They ask me if the can see it touch it that is why I feel difficult to let them understand but for those who really wanted to earn they are trying their best to understand and learn about bitcoins.
ViperCS

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:53:28 PM

Actually not much people asking me about bitcoins.  For make them interested i need to do my work in front of them.  When they asked me that time i started telling them about it.  I have told to few of my friends about it.  They also made some mouth to mouth publicity and now their friends are calling me for getting knowledge about bitcoins.  Few friends came to my home for it.  Like wise when people comes to know about my earnings and investment they try to approach me.
Radoyan1188

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:03:25 PM

many people ask me but don't ask about btc cause btc they don't know about btc. they ask me what's news my dollar. when ask me my friend I tell him about it.
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:54:40 PM

For know there are so many people who ask me about bitcoin. Because many people are already aware about this bitcoin
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:40:56 AM

Some people expecting to me that I'm now millionaire  because of bitcoin. They don't know that I'm just a newbie.
Then you need to clarify them their misconceptions about bitcoin, not many people are going to become rich with bitcoin and for the early adopters that is a process that took years and they took a small risk when bitcoin started, now while bitcoin is a lot more solid than back then if you want to become a millionaire then you need to invest a significant amount of money from the beginning, if you do not then at best you are going to get some nice profits.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:02:13 AM

Last Year, I was not Able to gain money, and Really a waste of time.
But, as a beginner in bitcoin i have experienced, using faucets which,
Giving Just a really small amount of Bitcoin. But now that I have study Bitcoin
5 Months Ago till now, I am Really earning Bitcoin converting into fiat.
So, My Friends keep on asking, where do you get your money, even, without a Job,
Because They Taught That Only Real JOB pays. But Also Bitcoin Does.
And Much High Pays.
pixelbtc

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:06:57 AM

I just knew about bitcoin so I don't have much idea about bitcoin yet. I don't know if people will see me posting in bitcoin if they'll going to be interested. So far, there's no one who asks me about bitcoin yet.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:13:51 AM

To be honest, before no one ask me about bitcoin but when they knew that I have lot of money they got curious on where did I get that. Then I say that it was from bitcoin. That was the time that people start asking me about bitcoin, the first one was my sister then followed by my former classmate. They got interested on it because it provide money that can help them to buy things that they want and need.

ngefek berat

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:38:23 AM

If I myself only introduce bitcoin to the family and closest relatives who again need work but before I tell him there will be a condition that must be done is to continue to be patient in waiting for payday after finished working on a project.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:09:49 AM

some of my friends were asking me about bitcoin, what is all about and why im doing this, i told them what i know and the benefit they can get from using it. One of my friend ignore it and dont follow but many got interested and starting using it. maybe this friend of mine who ignored it will feel regrets upon seing the improvement in our lives because of bitcoins.
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:10:44 AM

only 2 for 100 people, i think bitoin not so popular at real life, but for digital life bitcoin so popular

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:17:17 AM

Still not a lot. It might be time to get out of the game when older strangers on the road start asking you about Bitcoin. But compare the figures from the start of this very year to now, I would say the rise is there and for sure.

colvis

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:19:40 AM

Since i joined bitcointalk and started doing some Campaign on social medias and have been earning some cool cash, my friends have been asking me about the Bitcoin, that how can they take part on the Bitcoin and invest on it to make some cash the same way am doing.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:10:19 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 11:23:06 AM by Dilladupak

I have many friends who questioned the issue of this forum until now is still a lot of success from my friends, and to learn with me. and I feel very happy my friend is discussing bitcoin in other friends. initially I often share in facebook .the more friends to ask me, so i told them that i actually have used bitcoin to have income. and they got interested what it is actually bitcoin, after i replied with what we got all of bitcoin from my experience that we can, and they-they still need a boost from me. with my encouragement every time they have trouble in bitcoin i'm ready to help them. with a round determination my friend want to be can up more than # 40 # my friends who come with me finally with encouragement we all my friends can also encourage other friends
Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:18:20 AM

Since i joined bitcointalk and started doing some Campaign on social medias and have been earning some cool cash, my friends have been asking me about the Bitcoin, that how can they take part on the Bitcoin and invest on it to make some cash the same way am doing.
same here, since i was started earning, my friends was being interested on what i am doing. even they dont understand they kept asking me, but when i already taught them this forum they dont give a time to understand and to learn from things here.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:38:06 AM

My friends and co workers are asked about bitcoin beside that they starting to sign in because many said they earn profit and have extra income, in our store many of us are registered in bitcoin we are sharing ideas.

faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:41:31 AM

In my office, my co-workers are asking me whats that lines I was starring in my phone all about. I told them, its Bitcoin chart. I told them its a crypto currency. Then they replied, its a scam.

Me: LOLS.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ProGamerJojo

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:38:47 AM

What are the odds, some of my friends started asking me about Bitcoin and wanted to know more about it even asked for some links to a site that could explain every thing properly.

Now they are waking up, all it needed was a price increase and they never cared about Bitcoin itself, I bet the same people are the ones getting burnt with altcoins after they dumped huge on them. because they only think about the fiat value.

However I still do believe that it's not too late yet and people can still benefit even with this prices.  Cheesy
NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:50:08 AM

I have joined a lot of social bounty campaigns including facebook and twitter campaign and expected that my friends would start to flock to me and ask about it. Now its already three months but none of them actually took notice of my posts.  Some just liked it and then nothing,  no questions asked. Maybe it will need more convincing because they might think handling bitcoin is way too difficult for them so they ignored it.

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: