Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:54:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92227 times)
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:18:01 PM

There are few friends of mine who are asking me about bitcoins as they know that I am earning extra money from it but apart from them there is none who is asking me about bitcoins as they are still not aware about it so we cannot expect that they should ask about bitcoins but I am trying to tell as many people as possible around me about bitcoins and some finds it interesting and others finds it waste of time and money.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:26:08 PM

Not that much though. I only discuss with a good friends since family are totay aware of it now. Its hard to discuss this further to those you hardly know coz im not really good in convincing. I think i spread it to 5-6 people now. Some of my friends are starting bitcoin. Getting a private message where to go and how to do this. But its cool to help and im happy sharing this especially for those who needs extra income.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:39:12 AM

Well, actually its not many of them asked me about bitcoin, cause these thing aren't get into society yet in here. But when some of them asked me about it, I'd explained 'em and give 'em some solutions anything to let 'em get in deep into cryptocurrencys world. Then now I'll see how it goes and hopefully they're understand and wonder to know some more thing about btc.
malika

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:47:15 AM

Actually the only persons i do discuss bitcoin is with my family only. I never heard any relative, friends nor co-worker brought up topic about bitcoin. None of them knows about maybe they saw it in the internet but never tackles about it. It seems that bitcoin is not that popular here in my country.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
123kape123

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:54:37 AM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

There are so many people asking me about like some of my friends they are asking me what are doing me here and are you earning here.
kutongcoin

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:11:59 AM

As of now no one is asking me about Bitcoin maybe they did not know that I'm using it but if someone ask me I am willing to share my knowledge and to know them the value and benefits of Bitcoin.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:32:39 AM

More then 20 people asking me about bitcoin now.My village younger brother asked me to know about bitcoin.I try to understood him to knew about bitcoin.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:45:08 AM

If you really asked about a specific number, the question will be too hard but if you're asking about a specific group of persons, my answer is that, yes there are many people asking about bitcoin. I do bitcoin on my phone and also in my laptop to know more about cryptocurrency. They are curious on how am i very intrigued in reading the forum. I told them that i am learning new things through this forum and i can also earn money. They asked about how will i earn money and told them that i joined campaign's that gives rewards.

Most of my classmates are also asking about bitcoin because cryptocurrency is becoming a thread and most of my classmates do not know it. Some of the Seniors in our school saw me reading the forum once and asked me on how he can join the forum.

I guess teaching them a few things wont hurt because cryptocurrency is one of the greatest things ever discovered.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:03:11 AM

Yes so many people are asking now about bitcoin and it investment. They know about it as it is a era of globalization. people are intersted about new things always. Primirally its price is low and day by day it price is high. So people who have idle money and have a mentality to invest ask me about it. nice think..
GoodLuck2

Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:47:53 AM

Here in europe it's still rare that people talk about it. However the few people I know don't talk about anything else. It's kinda like an elite secret club.
This is just because in most of the country’s bitcoin is not legal yet. Once they are legalized by most of the country then everyone will be probably aware of bitcoin and investing into this amazing currency. That’s pretty nice if those who know about bitcoin keep talking about them. I think we bitcoiners shall try our best to spread awareness about bitcoin and teach common people about the advantages of using bitcoin.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:52:55 AM

I´ve been asked by two friends. One asked me about the price increase, he asked me about Bitcoin and for cryptocoins and he was interested, especially when I explained him some of the possibilities of bitcoin like use it to send money to other people in other parts of the world or to pay in stores when the adoption of bitcoin is majority. The other person who asked me did it by ramsonware attack, he asked me why they required to be paid in bitcoin.
Many of my co workers are asking about bitcoin because I always tell them If you want an extra income try to joined on bitcoin to earned a lot.In fact some of my co workers went to my house just to understand deeply the meaning of bitcoin.And Im glad that they are continuing work on bitcoin until now,I can say they are really interested on it.
arbelian

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:56:06 AM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

Just a few people do ask me about bitcoin and its concept they had asked if its real, did I had encash it already how? a simple questions from curious people i know but still until now they still dont believe or maybe they are having a hard time learning on how to invest with it.

Sterling1331

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:15:09 AM

I think most of the people are concerned about bitcoin also as the value of bitcoin is increasing ..people are getting interested in bitcoin and start earning Shocked Shocked
doomloop

Activity: 2310
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:36:44 PM

I have been asked by my 4-5 friends.They were asking me about how i earn by bitcoin.also i have been asked by some of my cousins
Same as you some of my friends are really interested in bitcoin and they want to know about the bitcoin. They are asking me the easy and the simple way to use the bitcoin and to know about eh time when they should buy bitcoin. It is very good to make the people know about the importance of the bitcoin because with this the popularity of the bitcoin will increase and the price too.

pat4cryptoreal

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:20:53 PM

So many people have been asking me about bitcoin ranging from  illiterate to highly educated people, employer to employee etc,  because so many of them have heard about the profit that can be made  from investing in bitcoin instead just keeping their entire money in the bank, But since bitcoin is actually a new concept so some people  really need someone to put them through before investing.
doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:33:32 PM

at the beginning of this month alone many people have asked about bitcoin and how to join and I explain it, they accept my explanation and already some people join and I am very happy.
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:34:48 PM

A lot of people are asking me about Bitcoin now especially because I had talked to so many people so many times so many years before that they are slowly coming back to me with questions;)
FJNuñez

Activity: 140

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:42:58 PM

Lots of people are asking about Bitcoin worldwide. Not necessarily to me though as my social networks is very small.

Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:51:49 PM

For the moment since I joined bitcointalk forum last 2 months ago,  only 2 people have asked me about bitcoin. It was only because they saw that I opened a wallet for bitcoin.  They were also learning bitcoin which they found in facebook but didnt know about bitcointalk forum.  One of them even convinced me about faucethub. io.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:10:25 PM

My friends and family are asking about bitcoins that how I am earning money from it but even after knowing that its an future currency they are not willing to invest any money in it but they are very much interested in earning it so I have showed them how they can start earning by participating in signature campaign and trading and now they are actively spending time on this forum.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: