Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:15:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92233 times)
secondavril

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:16:40 AM

When my friends noticed that I'm so busy with my phone, they asked me why are you so busy there? I replied I'm actually working in bitcoin right now. They said they heard about bitcoin before but they didn't know what was that all about so I told them about bitcoin and they've become interested. Now, my 5 friends already registered in bitcoin and will continue working on it.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:24:20 AM

so far i think its about 10 people or more that have been asking me about bitcoin and I think I can explain with good to them and 3 of them I think right now is busy to search their journey in bitcoin world. first time we are gather in one coffee shop and talking about each other, then every one tells about their each job and when they asked me what I am doing then I answer if I am now trying in bitcoin now and I do a lot of things to make money. some of them is curious and the other is saying its impossible but I give them my proof  Grin

bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:27:28 AM

Some time in July as I started talking about it to my friends, it only for 4 person at my count. Now because of the word of mouth coming from my friends to they’re family and relatives.

I have to be offline on instant messenger sometimes because of too many questions I received all day about bitcoin. At first it is fulfilling to shared and teach others about it but in the long run it is more annoying as they asked the same question again and again. Even I have put a group chat for it but they’re lazy enough to backread.

I don’t have the right to complain because it is my fault actually but still I’m a busy person, to go offline is the only choice I have.
If you reply to them about something, you should already try to tell them that they could research about it. There are a lot of articles that would help them to know what bitcoin is and what it could do, knowing that people are starting to understand the power and importance of bitcoin with day to day transactions. I think you could try to ask how they are doing and just not reply again.

I have done it, maybe it’s human nature (not all) is much into questioning than reading about it. I have that altitude before so I do understand but limitations must be set for others to be more responsible on they’re own.

Many Links that I have shared with them even in this forum and those news on crypto, articles and YouTube videos about bitcoin is not being viewed by them. I ask about it and the common reply is, if I do have much faster internet tomorrow. Isn’t it ironic or just white lies to cover they’re laziness in doing so.
budongski25

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:14:29 AM

Just my mother I guess, my friends, no one seems interested on bitcoin/cryptocurrency.
They busy updating there social media.
I always share facebook bounty ICO, but no one was brave enough to ask, what the hell im sharing.
franco123

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:13:18 PM

None from my family actually and its because I am not vocal about Bitcoin to them. But in work, since I have free time during office hours, I am working on Bitcoin activities and some or my work buddies are asking what I am doing. And when mentioned that I am earning some extra income through it, they become more interested and asks me more details about it and eventually teaching them how it works. And with a little of teaching, they are now starting to rank up and excited to be part of a signature campaign to earn.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1484
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 02:19:23 PM

Just my mother I guess, my friends, no one seems interested on bitcoin/cryptocurrency.
I always share facebook bounty ICO, but no one was brave enough to ask, what the hell im sharing.
Atleast someone cares about what you're doing specially your mom. Unlike me, People asked me what I've been doing on how I earned my money but after knowing it they just leave me do and do there stuffs and earned money as well. Like no thank or whatever and they will just chat you again when they have question about it. Atleast the one that asked you about it is your mom, your family, better to be happy about it than being used by others.

▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒         ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
..Jemzx00..██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
.Bounty Manager and Filipino Translator.
Experienced | Fast and Efficient | Spam-Free | Trusted | Budget Friendly
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
..Jemzx00..
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
cryptozeal!

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:22:41 PM

I have to be honest and say right now it is still my secret. In a way it's as if i want to accumulate as much as possible before lots of people find out this is no jokes. Bitcoin to the world. Many people who i have discussed bitcoin with, make it sound like its a fad. I don't bother shoving the msg down their throats rather in the back of my head i am thinking you will see me mooning Grin Grin ;
Terry05

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:33:33 PM

Should I say that most of my colleagues, family, and friends doesn't have idea or information about bitcoin.
there are only few who knows some details about bitcoin and they are not engaging into mining or investing bitcoin at all
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:44:59 PM

Atleast someone cares about what you're doing specially your mom. Unlike me, People asked me what I've been doing on how I earned my money but after knowing it they just leave me do and do there stuffs and earned money as well. Like no thank or whatever and they will just chat you again when they have question about it. Atleast the one that asked you about it is your mom, your family, better to be happy about it than being used by others.
Agreed better to have your family to care for you rather than friends or a bunch of nobody that will only be there just to ask you and use you whenever they like and leave after being used. Anyway, regarding about the topic, I've been ask by a lot of people whom I know from before about how I earn money especially when I started earning higher than some normal jobs and I have only answered people who had ask me when I earned low before so until now we made a group so we can know things we missed and share things we discovered.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:49:36 PM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

My fellow students younger than me are starting to wonder about how to earn a bitcoin, they seem not interested at first when some of us are talking about bitcoin, specially news on how they are being used. When i have earned my first token from a bounty campaign, and some of my friends who are also in the bitcoin world started earning some bitcoin, and my friends converted there tokens to fiat already, and my fellow students found out that my friends have earned some money via doing bounties, then they became aware that they can earn some money for themselves and for their family. Resulting from there, many are asking me about bitcoin, how to earn and access bitcointalk.org, not just me but also my other friends are being asked. Slowly, the population of bitcoin users in our school increases time to time as more students are being aware of such profitable online cash.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
3Axel

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:52:35 PM

Nobody asks me a question.
The friend who can talk about a Crypto currency is only one.
In my country, the image of the dangerous coin still remains.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:13:01 PM

I remember until now I only get 3 people who talk about bitcoin, they know bitcoin from talk show on tv and try to know more about bitcoin to me, I tell you a lot about bitcoin, but after that no news.
tristan1960

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:17:39 PM

Nobody asks me a question.
The friend who can talk about a Crypto currency is only one.
In my country, the image of the dangerous coin still remains.

They probably don't know anything about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. That's the reason why they don't ask questions. My friends keep asking me alwways.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:21:41 PM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
Last week there's a few of my friends who asked me about bitcoin. They asked me because they see a lot of crypto related tweets in my twitter. They asked me what it is and i explain to them about it, bitcoin and crypto in general.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 03:21:49 PM

Although Bitcoin has reached more than $ 4,000, there are still very few who ask me about Bitcoin at the moment. Because it is not well known and being able to earn a BTC is out of reach, so few people pay attention to it. I think in the future, Bitcoin needs more advertising campaigns, making it more popular.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Kobro

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:52:19 PM

for now there are so many people who ask me about bitcoin kbususnya my family always ask what is the purpose of joining bitcoin I answered my goal is to understand the world of crypto that has many projects that we can do and later after we get paid and we should try Wink
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:52:59 PM

Winds are changing, Bitcoin is now popular to almost all technically inclined people I knew, bitcoin price seems to be very attractive nowadays, other company's are also now engaging with blockchain technologies so I guess its popularity is now evident.
sebasman2

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:54:13 PM

Literally 0, sometimes someone asks a question but it's nothing too serious. haven't had to help anyone regarding bitcoins so far.
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:40:28 PM

Although Bitcoin has reached more than $ 4,000, there are still very few who ask me about Bitcoin at the moment. Because it is not well known and being able to earn a BTC is out of reach, so few people pay attention to it. I think in the future, Bitcoin needs more advertising campaigns, making it more popular.
Actually I do not want to advertise Bitcoin to help more people know it, because only current value of Bitcoin still make me have many trouble to earn extra Bitcoin.
I think we should to find a way can help us increase our salary through work in Bitcoin job than do that.
CryForA

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:12:24 PM

They do not ask specifically, but I try to mention bitcoins at a convenient opportunity.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: