Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:40:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Report plagiarism (copy/paste) here. Mods: please give temp or permban as needed  (Read 115409 times)
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:30:55 AM

anybody found already plagiarism posts using some kind of sophisticated strategy to make it not obvious?
Just to have an idea if some kind of automation can help to spot them

Does something like text spinning counts?
Some members have reported about text spinning a few pages before.

Example:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.msg43479151#msg43479151
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.msg43774982#msg43774982
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.msg43809976#msg43809976
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.msg43687769#msg43687769

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:50:19 AM

anybody found already plagiarism posts using some kind of sophisticated strategy to make it not obvious?
Just to have an idea if some kind of automation can help to spot them

Does something like text spinning counts?
Some members have reported about text spinning a few pages before.

Example:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.msg43479151#msg43479151
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.msg43774982#msg43774982
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.msg43809976#msg43809976
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.msg43687769#msg43687769

yes, this seems to be "sophisticated" enough not to be easily recognized at first sight by reading the message, but it may be recognized through some automation. I can start to look if something can be done for these kind of posts.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:17:45 AM

I wonder why this user (Iyum) still active posting, I reported this user while ago from being copy-pasting from icobench rating then posted it on the ann thread of the ico projects, and I posted here some proof. And now I saw some posts this user again.

Copy - Archive
Humancoin unites philanthropists and recipients of funds on a single P2P platform in the most convenient and transparent way possible. which is a great vision indeed.
Original Post Archived

Copy - Archive
CyClean has concentrated its efforts towards saving the environment and humanity as a whole. They reward the users with CCL tokens as an incentive for helping the environment. Looking forward for the success of this project.
Original post Archive

Copy - Archive
Nauticus does seem to distinguish itself from most with an approval from the Australia's AUSTRAC and its aim to handle over 100 crypto along with seven fiat currencies.
Original post Archive

An oh I will not put here all the proof since most of his/her posts are copy-pasted and this user deserves a ban!

And while I'm finding some proofs for the user's above copied posts I saw this user thedarknight789 making the same.

Copy posts - Archive
CyClean has concentrated its efforts towards saving the environment and humanity as a whole. They reward the users with CCL tokens as an incentive for helping the environment. looking forward for the success of this project
Orginal posts archive

Please ban this users.
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16587

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 08:05:25 PM

Please nuke Newbie vnbot011 for plagiarism. He posted in my self-moderated topic, but I'll wait for him to be nuked.

Copy:
that is a good question. and the answer is nobody knows. they don't run the same software sometimes, it usually is their own modification and they all have their own personal settings.
i have had my transaction skipped over because of seemingly having lower fee like this case of yours in the past but not so much recently.

Original:
that is a good question. and the answer is nobody knows. they don't run the same software sometimes, it usually is their own modification and they all have their own personal settings.
i have had my transaction skipped over because of seemingly having lower fee like this case of yours in the past but not so much recently.

Note that he even has "bot" in his name Cheesy

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:06:08 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 05:08:54 PM by jhenfelipe

I saw someone posted spambots here before, so I'll post this too.
Please nuke the following Newbies/Brand New accounts:

1. chihihi6666 -- Archive (banned)
2. nchau7830 -- Archive (banned)
3. lientudixaroi -- Archive (banned)
4. hoichovietmy1 -- Archive (topics removed)
5. thienphuc1310 -- Archive (topics removed)
6. nhatlinhomg999 -- Archive

All six accounts posted the same thread/content about Exodius project Bounty tasks.

Make a Youtube video about the project:

1k-10K Followers: 2000 EXO

10K-100K Followers: 5000 EXO

100k+ Followers: 10 000–30 000 EXO

Help us for website, Videos descriptions/subtitles and whitepaper translations:

We need Spanish, German, Russian and Chinese translations.

2000 EXO/Translation

Publish an article about the project:

5000 EXO/news

To participate in campaign Bounty contact us :

http://exodius.org/contact-en

TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:56:02 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 06:55:54 AM by TheQuin

Edit. BANNED

Can anyone find the source for this?

I can't believe a Newbie went to the trouble of writing this essay but I can't get anything other than the first paragraph in Google cache from a deleted post.

The twofold standard bodes well when you consider that the whole establishments of our fiat economy are reliant on the accomplishment of banks. Henceforth the expression "too huge to bomb; too enormous to imprison". They can make a case of Ross Ulbricht in light of the fact that the US economy won't crumple thus. In the event that the US bolted up each investor that accomplished something incorrectly and fined banks sums that were more proportionate to their violations, they'd successfully be shooting themselves in the foot head. It would be lethal if real banks went under, so they'll continue doing all that they can consider to keep that incident.

Bitcoin is obviously not the fundamental issue, but rather it encourages offenders to laundering cash easier.Bitcoin is in truth use for individuals and hoodlums to conceal cash from governments for some reasons. On the off chance that they needed to utilize US$ the washing is more troublesome. Utilizing Bitcoin the washing is considerably simpler in light of the fact that it can be esteem exchange between people, crosswise over worldwide outskirts, et cetera. Utilizing dollars is simpler to track and catch crooks.

Since bitcoin is ideal device for illegal tax avoidance its modest and exceptionally mysterious no one will exchange you in the event that you will utilize blenders and administration like that.

Clearly the principle reason is on account of bitcoin is way less demanding, less expensive and furthermore its harder to follow than utilizing keeping money framework. Eventhough you can followed the exchanges and the exchanges are recorded, you can never now who possesses it, somebody can have in excess of 100 deliver to flow and shroud exchanges amongst accounts and when you know which one is the correct address, the measure of cash inside as of now been exchanged to elsewhere.

Except if bitcoin is really a substitute for a current cash, the procedure of tax evasion will dependably be; The procedure of usdt-btc-usdt implies that there is dependably a need to go into the managing an account framework where tax evasion is presently entirely directed, and that all bitcoin exchanges on the Internet will leave a decent check. Conversely, the illegal tax avoidance of fine art is more dependable, quicker and more gainful than bitcoin, so regardless of whether somebody is utilizing bitcoin to launder cash, it is accepted to be exceptionally uncommon.

The twofold standard we are discussing isn't without a justifiable reason considering the way that bitcoin due to its decentralize nature can undoubtedly be use as an apparatuses for cash laundering.This is even aggravated more in light of the fact that no legislature have coordinate control of bitcoin and you know people with great influence we normally conflict with what they can't control. Government will dependably support the managing an account framework however it is the real instruments utilized for illegal tax avoidance since they are in coordinate control of the saving money framework through the different arrangements they built up which the keeping money segment executes.

All monetary standards are utilized for illegal tax avoidance regardless or how they are. Bitcoin is only one of the monetary forms and if bitcoin didn't exist there will in any case be individuals laundering cash. Individuals will dependably figure out how to launder cash despite the fact that I don't think it is anything but difficult to launder cash utilizing bitcoin since regardless you need to money out the cash eventually and still utilize banks,

This is on account of bitcoin is a decentralized cash not claimed by any banks or money related institutions.Its genuine that bitcoin is utilized for illicit activities.I believe that these monetary firms are financing media to direct an engendering against bitcoin as they experience the ill effects of bitcoin a ton and simply abuse the media for the advantage of their interests.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:32:09 AM

I can't believe a Newbie went to the trouble of writing this essay but I can't get anything other than the first paragraph in Google cache from a deleted post.

~

Did you check his post history? There are quite long posts for a newbie, but nothing comes out while searching for random sentences. There's a small chance to be a actually legit member punting some effort, but check the time between posts,he just sits and writes for 8 min something that I would need at least 30 min. Maybe we have to keep an eye on the guy for a while.

krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:33:37 AM

It's text spinning, rewritten using spinbot.com, more than enough to get banned.

Bitcoin is obviously not the fundamental issue, but rather it encourages offenders to laundering cash easier.Bitcoin is in truth use for individuals and hoodlums to conceal cash from governments for some reasons. On the off chance that they needed to utilize US$ the washing is more troublesome. Utilizing Bitcoin the washing is considerably simpler in light of the fact that it can be esteem exchange between people, crosswise over worldwide outskirts, et cetera. Utilizing dollars is simpler to track and catch crooks.

Except if bitcoin is really a substitute for a current cash, the procedure of tax evasion will dependably be; The procedure of usdt-btc-usdt implies that there is dependably a need to go into the managing an account framework where tax evasion is presently entirely directed, and that all bitcoin exchanges on the Internet will leave a decent check. Conversely, the illegal tax avoidance of fine art is more dependable, quicker and more gainful than bitcoin, so regardless of whether somebody is utilizing bitcoin to launder cash, it is accepted to be exceptionally uncommon.

Bitcoin money laundering is still a difficult thing for me.

Unless bitcoin is truly a substitute for an existing currency, the process of money laundering will always be; The process of usdt-btc-usdt means that there is always a need to go into the banking system where money laundering is now strictly regulated, and that all bitcoin transactions on the Internet will leave a good mark. In contrast, the money laundering of artwork is more reliable, faster and more profitable than bitcoin, so even if someone is using bitcoin to launder money, it is believed to be very rare.

Bitcoin is obviously not the primary issue, but rather it causes lawbreakers to laundering cash easier.Bitcoin is in actuality use for individuals and offenders to conceal cash from governments for some reasons. On the off chance that they needed to utilize US$ the washing is more troublesome. Utilizing Bitcoin the washing is significantly simpler on the grounds that it can be esteem exchange between people, crosswise over worldwide outskirts, et cetera. Utilizing dollars is less demanding to track and catch offenders.

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:39:05 AM

I can't find the source, but I can prove he's using a text spinner to make that difficult, because he accidentally spun the same text twice:

I think as it were, truly, that might be right.

Despite the fact that if a colossal piece of clients will hold, it will diminish the supply in general - bitcoin relies upon the request/supply idea so we can state that it will expand the esteem.

I think as it were, indeed, that might be right.

In spite of the fact that if an enormous piece of clients will hold, it will lessen the supply generally speaking - bitcoin relies upon the request/supply idea so we can state that it will build the esteem.

Whoops. Roll Eyes

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:48:02 AM

Thanks guys. It did look really suspicious but these spinners make it really hard to find. @krishnapramod how did you find that source reference?

krishnapramod
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:05:51 AM
Merited by TheQuin (1)

Thanks guys. It did look really suspicious but these spinners make it really hard to find. @krishnapramod how did you find that source reference?

The user has taken different posts from the same thread and spun it. Using the "all" function, searching for usdt-btc-usdt, et cetera, US$ (text spinners wouldn't have substitutes for these), matched. It get's much harder when these spinners post on megathreads (25+ pages) or spun post from a similar topic and post it on another thread.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:45:15 AM

Here I have a single entry for plagiarism. This user might still be using the words spinner .
User to be reported : emsol
Case: Plagiarism

Original post:

According to the bible, brother will bear false witness against his brother; nation will rise against another nation, etc. Currently, are these not our experiences, if not on a daily basis? Signs of end time are everywhere.

Copied post:

Yes.The end is near According to the bible, brother will bear false witness against his brother; nation will rise against another nation, also it was said that things wouldn't get easy. Currently, are these not our experiences, if not on a daily basis? Signs of end time are everywhere. Wink

I think I may update the list  if I can still find something like this within this week.
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:07:18 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 04:49:31 AM by mainconcept

For example, spun text:
(banned)
--snip--
From my understanding, Lightning Network is a unified stage that is worked as a layer from Bitcoin which is decentralized. On the off chance that lightning system flops at that point there can be numerous different frameworks that are gone for and the one that works the best will turn into the standard. In the event that you don't care for utilizing a concentrated stage you can simply adhere to the principle chain. The charges may make you not have any desire to however.
--snip--

original post:
From my understanding, Lightning Network is an incorporated stage that is worked as a layer from Bitcoin which is decentralized. In the event that lightning system bombs at that point there can be numerous different frameworks that are gone for and the one that works the best will turn into the standard. In the event that you don't care for utilizing a unified stage you can simply adhere to the fundamental chain. The charges may make you not have any desire to however.

Most text spinners are lazy, just check the last posts before theirs, you'll find eventually posts that matches their gibberish.

Update:

Found another one from the same spinner, looked up the "300":

Spinner:
(banned)
--snip--

Certainly. Coins that climb rapidly for the most part have a littler market top and furthermore attempts to tackle certifiable issues, and endeavor to frame a genuine arrangement as opposed to being a digitized money. Coins that tackle these kind of issues pick up enthusiasm from individuals rapidly, and when there is more supply, coin costs tend to rise rapidly. Another variable that can influence coins to move speedier than Bitcoin is their market top. Take for instance a coin sitting a rank 300 contrasted with Bitcoin at no1. Bitcoin is as of now crested, as in there isn't much space at Bitcoin's cost to develop as it is now so high. Then again, the lower positioned coin can have space to develop and may likewise be classified "underestimated" because of it's low market top. A lower showcase top with open intrigue will probably move substantially quicker than Bitcoin

--snip--

Original (on first page):
Definitely. Coins that move up quickly generally have a smaller market cap and also tries to solve real world problems, and try to form a real world solution instead of being a digitised currency. Coins that solve these sort of problems gain interest from people very quickly, and when there is more supply, coin prices tend to rise very quickly. Another variable that can make coins move faster than Bitcoin is their market cap. Take for example a coin sitting a rank 300 compared to Bitcoin at no1. Bitcoin is already peaked, as in there is not much room for Bitcoin's price to grow as it is already so high. On the other hand, the lower ranked coin can have room to grow and might also be called "undervalued" due to it's low market cap. A lower market cap with public interest will likely move much faster than Bitcoin
Drpsy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:12:55 AM

User Tikey (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1325932) copied my words.

This my post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4848410.msg44004219#msg44004219 - Dear Manager, Yesterday I accidentally sent a report to the old branch of the Bounty campaign.

A copy of my words: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4848410.msg44010390#msg44010390 - Dear Manager, Yesterday I accidentally sent a report to the old branch of the Bounty campaign.

Here I wrote about the situation. - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4899559.msg44134268#msg44134268

mainconcept

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:16:49 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 04:54:07 AM by mainconcept

Fresh plag found over patrol:
(banned)
Although both provide developer capabilities, their goals are different. The goal of Ethereum is to create a platform for developing Dapps and "Internet 3.0 - a globally accessible, free and reliable Internet network." NEO is a project that uses Blockchain technology and the ability to identify assets, automate the management of digital assets through smart contracts and to create a "smart economy" "With the hierarchy. Ethereum: The goal is to become the foundation for Dapps and they are having the market advantage right now. Their roadmap allows users and developers greater control with more options in the application. NEO: is gradually developing products for the future. They just changed their name from Antshares to NEO in June 2017, focusing on marketing but great success. NEO's goal is to become the foundation of a smart economy with the same technology as Ethereum.

Original:
I would choose NEO
Overview of NEO and Ethereum
Although both provide developer capabilities, their goals are different. The summary is as follows:

The goal of Ethereum is to create a platform for developing Dapps and "Internet 3.0 - a globally accessible, free and reliable Internet network."

NEO is a project that uses Blockchain technology and the ability to identify assets, automate the management of digital assets by smart contracts and to create a "smart economy" "With the hierarchy.

Say it out loud, analyze the goals of the two projects. It is important that both platforms share the same features but the brand is different.

Ethereum: The goal is to become the foundation for Dapps and they are having market advantage right now. Their roadmap allows users and developers greater control with more options in the application.

NEO: is gradually developing products for the future. They just changed their name from Antshares to NEO in June, 2017, focusing on marketing but great success. NEO's goal is to become the foundation for a smart economy with the same technology as Ethereum.

In short: Ethereum is evolving to meet new needs. NEO is developing the platform for the future in the future.

Text spinner:
(banned)
I dont think its functioning as inflationary other option to government fiat monetary forms, I imply that change isn't even discernible in the present period. Fiat is as yet the solid hold and reveal to you what gold is as yet the best resource in this world regardless of what you discuss the bitcoin or what cost bitcoin has got today.

When all is said in done open the best cash is still fiat and best store esteem is as yet gold. It is only that you and me are pretty much committed into crypto that is the reason we see its combination. Be that as it may, go ahead take a gander at the total populace and take a gander at the quantity of individuals engaged with it.

Original:
--snip--

I dont think its working as inflationary alternative to government fiat currencies, I mean that change is not even observable in the current era. Fiat is still the strong hold and tell you what gold is still the best asset in this world no matter what you talk about the bitcoin or what price bitcoin has got today.

In general public the best currency is still fiat and best store value is still gold. It is just that you and me are more or less dedicated into crypto thats why we see the fusion of it. But come on look at the world population and look at the number of people involved in it.

--snip--

Same spinner, another thread:
(banned)
what a few people do with an instrument doesn't characterize the genuine use of that device. you can pick your tooth with a blade however that doesn't make the knife a toothpick!

a few people will utilize bitcoin as a theory instrument like the a huge number of individuals around the globe who are putting resources into Forex advertise and are utilizing US dollar, Japanese Yen,... as theory apparatuses yet that doesn't make USD, JPY,... any to a lesser degree a cash.

bitcoin speculation resembles we take after the lottery we don't know when we will win or shoot huge benefits, we should be quick to see the chance to purchase and offer

Original:
what some people do with a tool doesn't define the true usage of that tool. you can pick your tooth with a dagger but that doesn't make the dagger a toothpick!

some people will use bitcoin as an speculation tool like the millions of people around the world who are investing in Forex market and are using US dollar, Japanese Yen,... as speculation tools but that doesn't make USD, JPY,... any less of a currency.

Simple copy/paste plagiarism:
(nuked)
Colored Coins was one of the first technologies that provided developers with tools to create blockchain based digital assets for their applications. By being simple to use and by capturing the attention of developers at an early stage, Colored Coins gathered a large community over the years who have built digital assets for a broad range of use-cases including, cryptoshares, real estate, digital cash, healthcare, copyrights, government ledgers, and many more.
The major benefit of choosing the Colored Coins protocol is it’s simplicity. By using the Bitcoin blockchain in the most basic way possible (“coloring” satoshis) developers don’t need to handle different currencies to fund transactions or deal with experimental blockchains. Developers can also benefit from the hashing power of the largest and most secure blockchain in the world while also leveraging interoperability with Bitcoin’s ecosystem. This allows the use of Bitcoin standards and tools like hardware wallets, payment API’s, security best practices, exchanges, etc.
Over the course of the past 2 years, since Colu introduced its latest Colored Coins protocol, we have seen an amazing group of companies build applications that use our protocol at their base level. Our platform has evolved into one of the biggest blockchain sandboxes in the world with our API being used by developers from over 100 countries. With more than 200K transactions over the last year, these projects have been responsible for significant part of the total OP_RETURN transactions volume on the Bitcoin blockchain.

Original: https://medium.com/colu/announcing-colored-coins-and-lightning-integration-8e54d5dbfd0e
Colored Coins was one of the first technologies that provided developers with tools to create blockchain based digital assets for their applications. By being simple to use and by capturing the attention of developers at an early stage, Colored Coins gathered a large community over the years who have built digital assets for a broad range of use-cases including, cryptoshares, real estate, digital cash, healthcare, copyrights, government ledgers, and many more.

Rephrasing/Text spinning:
(banned)
bad news from bitcoin ETF,This year has been bad for holders but only good for ICO filppers and day traders. Also those who short Bitcoin and Ethereum on Bitfinex make a lot of money but for those holding altcoins it's a really bad time right now. Only good thing is IF you still have any money left you can buy some at very cheap prices to position yourself in case we ever get a bull run or go into Bitcoin wait for that to rise and then use some of your profits to go in altcoins.

Original:
This year has been bad for holders but only good for ICO filppers and day traders. Also those who short Bitcoin and Ethereum on Bitfinex make a lot of money but for those holding altcoins it's a really bad time right now. Only good thing is IF you still have any money left you can buy some at very cheap prices to position yourself in case we ever get a bull run or go into Bitcoin wait for that to rise and then use some of your profits to go in altcoins. I think for now you have to really choose wisely where you invest.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:25:25 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 06:54:36 AM by TheQuin

This cheeky bot chose the wrong person to spin from and even combined 2 of my posts.

Sonamziv_99

That is the place you're off-base. Not every person. To start with, this was tied in with removing control from governments and personal stakes. Bitcoin was made to enable individuals to make monetary exchanges without the requirement for confided in outsiders (banks) and to assume the liability of cash creation (printing) far from government organizations (national banks). It wasn't intended to be a method for getting rich.

The restricted supply and the circulation procedure prompts the similarity of gold. It's not difficult to likewise observe the likeness of something that was at one time an all around utilized as money additionally being viewed as a benefit and in this manner a venture. While I don't differ with what you say I think it is inescapable and unavoidable that numerous individuals will see Bitcoin as advanced gold and a speculation.

Originals:
I think everyone here is for profit. how else can this be called except as an investment

That's where you're wrong. Not everyone. In the beginning, this was about taking control away from governments and vested interests. Bitcoin was created to allow people to make financial transactions without the need for trusted third parties (banks) and to take the responsibility of money creation (printing) away from government agencies (central banks). It wasn't meant to be a way of getting rich.

The limited supply and the distribution process leads to the analogy of gold. It's not hard to also see the similarity of something that was once a universally used as currency also being considered an asset and therefore an investment. While I don't disagree with what you say I think it is inevitable and unavoidable that many people will view Bitcoin as digital gold and an investment.

mainconcept

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:26:20 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 12:12:49 PM by mainconcept

Plagiarism:
(banned)
Would you like to know what are the things to look for when buying into an ICO because this might help you make the right decision when the opportunity arises?

What are the Things to Look for When Buying into an ICO?

Thumbnail Source Pixabay.com

The Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is the initial sale of coins of a particular cryptocurrency before it goes mainstream. ICOs usually offer the coins at a price that is more affordable than when the coin goes mainstream and mining begins.

While it may seem like a good idea to buy ICOs and resell them when the price spikes in order to make a profit, this is not always beneficial.

~~~
Original: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@nvest/what-are-the-things-to-look-for-when-buying-into-an-ico
The Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is the initial sale of coins of a particular cryptocurrency before it goes mainstream. ICOs usually offer the coins at a price that is more affordable than when the coin goes mainstream and mining begins.

While it may seem like a good idea to buy ICOs and resell them when the price spikes in order to make a profit, this is not always beneficial.

The cryptocurrency may not pick up as expected and your money may just go down the drain.

What should you do?

Text spinning:
(banned)
in spite of all the theory and the remainder of them demonstrating lower costs and individuals notwithstanding longing for them, the $5900 cost has been an exceptionally solid purchase bolster which has remained solid for quite a while. it is currently mentally solid as well as individuals consider it to be the base which value continues hitting and skipping once more from. despite the fact that there is a considerable measure of dumps going on today uniquely among altcoins which is additionally affecting bitcoin cost however we continue seeing this versatility which may not be logical for some

Original:
despite all the speculation and TA and all the rest of them showing lower prices and people even wishing for them, the $6k price has been a very strong buy support which has stayed strong for a long time. it is now psychologically strong too as people see it as the bottom which price keeps on hitting and bouncing back from.
although there is a lot of dumps going on today specially among altcoins which is also influencing bitcoin price but we keep seeing this "resilience" which may not even be explainable for many.

Copy/paste Plagiarism:
(post deleted)
With the international market for legal cannabisrapidly expanding, businesses
and organizationsare continuously workingto keep up with consumer demand.
Growth in the legal cannabismarket isn't expected to slow down anytime soon and
it'simportant to focuson how distributorscan improve their speed to market
rather than simply growing more cannabis. From growth to final sale and
everythingin between, businesseswill require a platform that'sable to streamline
a large number of time-consumingprocessesin order to meet the needsof
consumersquickly

Original (from the ICO whitepaper):  https://coinworldstory.com/conventment/
With the international market for legal cannabis rapidly expanding, businesses and organizations are continuously working to keep up with consumer demand. Growth in the legal cannabis market isn’t expected to slow down anytime soon and it is important to focus on how distributors can improve their speed to market rather than simply growing more cannabis. From growth to final sale and everything in between businesses will require a platform that’sable to streamline a large number of time-consuming processes in order to meet the needs of
consumers quickly.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:50:11 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 02:39:09 PM by TheQuin

dimbaba

I suggest buying in the Bitcoin ATM in your area. This is the fastest way instead of meeting in public.you can try coinbase but not sure if they have started supporting GBP/BTC yet. There is also bitfinex and they support GBP to BTC conversion.

Original:
You can try bitcoin ATM machines around your area but I think the rate won’t be same as the exchanges. So you can try coinbase but not sure if they have started supporting GBP/BTC yet. There is also bitfinex and they support GBP to BTC conversion. I think localbitcoins.com will be your best option and many others have suggested it.

Edit: Report handled and post deleted but user not banned and still shitposting.

mainconcept

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:47:49 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 05:35:27 PM by mainconcept

User: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2086633
(nuked)

By combining the three verticals of Statistics, Sentiment/Knowledge and Technology we can draw the following picture:

Technology needs to mature in order for the price to raise exponentially,
There is also no relation between small-scale improvements and price gains,
Adoption happens due to technologies becoming easier to use and people getting hyped,
The likelihood of bitcoin’s price raising above 10k until the end of 2018 is much higher than the opposite happening
There are many exceptions that could go against my logic, although I honestly believe even if the drought lasted more than a year, it would eventually recover and fly past prior highs.

Original: https://www.ccn.com/opinion-heres-why-bitcoin-price-will-soar/
By combining the three verticals of Statistics, Sentiment/Knowledge and Technology we can draw the following picture:

Technology needs to mature in order for the price to raise exponentially,
There is also no relation between small-scale improvements and price gains,
Adoption happens due to technologies becoming easier to use and people getting hyped,
The likelihood of bitcoin’s price raising above 10k until the end of 2018 is much higher than the opposite happening

User: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2302541
(nuked)
I concur that a cash with high instability can`t be utilized as cash. Be that as it may, on account of the digital currency, which has numerous different points of interest, and which individuals need to use as cash, this issue can be illuminated. One conceivable answer for the issue of unpredictability is to attach the digital money to gold at a settled rate. This will require the accord of the crypto network and the support who is prepared to make the physical gold market at a concurred cost in the crypto. This sort of crypto, sponsored by gold, may even turn into a worldwide save money, particularly in the event that it was upheld by the nations who are searching for routes out of the ebb and flow administration arrangement of the USA dollar.

Original:
~

I agree that a currency with high volatility can`t be used as money. But in the case of the crypto currency, which has many other advantages, and which people want to use as money, this problem can be solved. One possible solution to the problem of volatility is to tie the crypto currency to gold at a fixed rate. This will require the consensus of the crypto community and the sponsor who is ready to make the physical gold market at an agreed price in the crypto. This kind of crypto, backed by gold, may even become a global reserve currency, especially if it was supported by the countries who are looking for ways out of the current hegemony system of the USA dollar.

User: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2299072
(nuked)
Governments are against Bitcoin in light of the fact that it's a rival to each Country-based currency...which is every one of them! Obviously they trust it'll bring monetary instability but what an administration believes isn't a goal supposition. We should all emphasis on what's best for us. What's more, keeping our benefits in a speculations that will welcome, that are known for gratefulness, is the best move.

Original:
~
Governments are against Bitcoin because it's a competitor to every Country-based currency...which is all of them! Of course they believe it'll bring economic instability...but what a government thinks isn't an objective opinion. We should all be focusing on what's best for us. And keeping our assets in a investments that will appreciate, that are known for appreciation, is the best move.
~
krishnapramod
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:21:19 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 02:47:11 AM by krishnapramod

User: pidonkmo banned
Copy:

Such a very good information. Some get really creative in storing their keys. Some have them engraved on steel then stored in a safe, some encrypt them in music files, while others have them tatooed on their skin. But as we know, the most commonly found in the loss of bitcoin or altcoin is human error. just enter a private key into an airdrop form and an application that contains trojans or malware that is eventually embedded in the pc. be careful in using tools or applications because of the RAT is not really good. And keep your coin from being stolen by others.

http://archive.is/SDWLH

Original:

Some get really creative in storing their keys. Some have them engraved on steel then stored in a safe, some encrypt them in music files, while others have them tatooed on their skin. Smiley

The most commonly found in the loss of bitcoin or altcoin is human error. just enter a private key into an airdrop form and an application that contains trojans or malware that is eventually embedded in the pc. be careful in using tools or applications because of the RAT is not really good. And keep your coin from being stolen by others

User: Dhruvv1 banned
Copy:

Crypto is a brand new monetary market. It doesn't even come close to the depth of stocks or gold around the world, but it has the potential to eclipse both.

By default anything which can give you a very high return in a very short span of time will be very risky, because risk and returns are always inversely proportional. Cryptocurrencies are a high risk high return game. So I would suggest you to invest the amount you can afford to lose.

http://archive.is/8Tj4O

Original:

https://www.quora.com/How-safe-is-it-to-invest-money-in-Bitcoin

User: Millennium_blue banned
Copy:

Everyone is free to have his or her own coin in the crypto space. It is a decentralized system, which is not under the control of anyone.They can do it in near future.

http://archive.is/PdeFg

Original:

If they wish to have it, why not. Everyone is free to have his or her own coin in the crypto space. It is a decentralized system, which is not under the control of anyone. So, they too can have theirs.

Text spinning.

User: VayneAurelius banned
Copy:

Google, denying digital forms of money and the ICO publicizing is getting ready to advance its own particular cryptographic money. In any event that is the thing that numerous specialists say. It looks stange - publicizing of cryptographic forms of money is denied, however the gambling club advancement isn't. Intriguing position, nothing to state. On the off chance that the data about the digital currency creation is affirmed, it will look like uncalled for rivalry .Recently, Google declared about the work without anyone else blockchain arrangements and even welcomed Vitalik Buterin. The last actuality is questionable.BUT I think inside multi year the circumstance will be clear.

http://archive.is/4Q9PF

Original:

Google, prohibiting crypto-currencies and the ICO advertising is preparing to promote its own cryptocurrency. At least that's what many experts say. It looks stange - advertising of cryptocurrencies is prohibited, but the casino promotion isn't. Interesting position, nothing to say. If the information about the cryptocurrency creation is confirmed, it will look like unfair competition .Recently, Google announced about the work on creating its own blockchain solutions and even invited Vitalik Buterin. The last fact is questionable.BUT I think within a year the situation will be clear.

User: meaamir86 banned
Copy:

If you have been in the cryptocurrency space long enough, you’ll recall that exchanges like Poloniex, Binance, and many others did not originally require users to submit any information. Now, however, users are required to upload a form of identification to prove that they are who they claim to be.

And in general, crypto firms are under increasing harassment from regulators. Following Coincheck’s infamous hack in Japan where almost $530 million of digital currency was stolen, two more exchanges in the country — Mr. Exchange and Tokyo GateWay — will be shutting down operations in the country because they can’t uphold the regulatory requirements.

http://archive.is/AKsjb

Original:

https://medium.com/@clrscoin/kyc-in-the-cryptocurrency-world-how-much-data-is-really-there-to-manage-2d72c9595d66

Text spinning.

User: lar0che banned
Copy:

It is exceptionally feasible for a monster organization, for example, google to have their own particular coin on the off chance that they needed to let it all out, the truth of the matter is that in the event that they made a coin then that coin would probably wind up doing great since they are as of now prevalent with individuals and individuals would be all the more trusting of a coin made by a trustworthy organization like google rather than some coin from somebody they don't know

http://archive.is/DzIgU

Original:

It is very possible for a giant company such as google to have their own coin if they wanted to go for it, the fact is that if they did make a coin then that coin would most likely end up doing very good because they are already popular with people and people would be more trusting of a coin made by a reputable company like google instead of some coin from someone they don't know

Text spinning.

User: sisylirdyani banned
Copy:

On the off chance that there will be somebody who could offer this specialized examaination for the begginers , then that would be better , in light of the fact that as I have encountered you got a long way to go in this innovation , not simply just posting but rather their are numerous specialized things you should know as a component of this computerized digital money world we are in.

http://archive.is/fqfKe

Original:

If there will be someone who could offer this technical analysis for the begginers , then that would be better , because as I have experienced you got a lot to learn in this technology , not just merely posting but their are many technical things you must know as part of this digital cryptocurrency world we are in.

User: lkcryptoman banned
Copy:

At present time, looking at the price of bitcoin no one can be sure of invest to any coin. From my point of view, now is an extremely risky time for investment. I prefer to hold.

http://archive.is/HSP7j

Original:

At present time, looking at the price of bitcoin no one can be sure of invest to any coin. From my point of view, now is an extremely risky time for investment. I prefer to hold.

User: sintecan banned
Copy:

Apparently every crypto currency user makes a choice that supports investment in promising projects. The situation will change for the better, because today some ICO companies are happy with their attractiveness to investors.

http://archive.is/Pbtca

Original:

Maybe indeed, the situation will change for the better, because today some ICO companies are happy with their attractiveness to investors.
Apparently every crypto-currency user makes choices that support investment in promising projects.

User: Futbulistis banned
Copy:

I cannot say our money here in this business is safe that is why if I earn I will get my capital and invest the rest so my capital will be safe and my earnings are in the investment. I will not keep all my money here because there is big chance of losing like if I can forget the password or the private key  and most of all it can be hacked.

http://archive.is/q6XwV

Original:

I cannot say our money here in this business is safe that is why if I earn I will get my capital and invest the rest so my capital will be safe and my earnings are in the investment. I will not keep all my money here because there is big chance of losing like if I can forget the password or the private key  and most of all it can be hacked.

User: jermainephoe banned
Copy:

Generally, we see that when bitcoin price fall then almost other cryptocurrencies will fall as well because bitcoin is the first and the best cryptocurrency at the moment. It is also true that there are some altcoins that don't depend on the bitcoin price!!!!!

http://archive.is/rnzAk

Original:

Maybe, I am not sure but I think there is a relationship between the price of bitcoin and the price of altcoins. Generally, we see that when bitcoin price fall then almost other cryptocurrencies will fall as well because bitcoin is the first and the best cryptocurrency at the moment. It is also true that there are some altcoins that don't depend on the bitcoin price.

Text spinning.

User: Arrbuzz banned
Copy:

More bitcoins, but oldoini still shot down. They don't seem to follow the bitcoin recovery trend, which is surprising as they always keep a close eye on them before. Usually with the fall of bitcoin then there is a fall of altcoins, and with the growth of bitcoin there should be a growth of altcoins, so I do not understand what is happening with the market

http://archive.is/5IStV

Original:

More lik bitcoin up but altcoins are still down. They do not seem to be following the recovery trend of bitcoin which is surprising as they always follow closely behind before. Normally with the fall of bitcoin then there is the fall of altcoins and with the rise of bitcoin there should be the rise of altcoins which is why I do not understand what is going on now with the market.

User: marcenzofing banned
Copy:

bitcoin has been binding the market from time to time until now, therefore, bitcoin will greatly affect the development of altcoins that have entered the trade.

http://archive.is/8l7HP

Original:

bitcoin has been binding the market from time to time until now, therefore, bitcoin will greatly affect the development of altcoins that have entered the trade. as well as with ico investment, bitcoin as a benchmark tool at every price.

Text spinning.

User: LensCat banned
Copy:

Bitcoin is the base money of this crypto market and all the altcoins take after the bitcoin value slant. In the event that the cost of bitcoin in diminish incline then all the market will go down and if the cost of bitcoin in expanding pattern then all the market goes upwards. So I think there is a solid association amongst bitcoin and altcoins.

http://archive.is/N2OGt

Original:

Bitcoin is the base currency of this crypto market and all the altcoins follow the bitcoin price trend. If the price of bitcoin in decrease trend then all the market will go down and if the price of bitcoin in increasing trend then all the market goes upwards. So I think there is a strong connection between bitcoin and altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: