Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:20:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Report plagiarism (copy/paste) here. Mods: please give temp or permban as needed  (Read 115375 times)
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:25:55 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 11:47:39 AM by o_e_l_e_o

User: Orius Banned

Spinned:
As I'm certain you know, utilizing your own particular hub has preferences regarding protection, security, and decentralization, yet there are a few alternatives that you can use with a remote hub, in this way abstaining from performing a full blockchain match up.

Original:
As I'm sure you are aware, using your own node has advantages in terms of privacy, security and decentralization, but there are several options that you can use with a remote node, therefore avoiding having to perform a full blockchain sync.

User: Sadik Bensoussan Banned

Spinned:
I can state that to date no MyMonero wallet has been hacked. In spite of the fact that it is the value of clients who painstakingly screen consistency with all security prerequisites. As such, an unpredictable and one of a kind secret key is your closest companion.

Original:
I can say that to date no MyMonero wallet has been hacked. Although it is the merit of users who carefully monitor compliance with all security requirements. In other words, a complex and unique password is your best friend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16552

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 05:12:53 PM

Please ban Jr. Member spambot Preout for plagiarism.

Copy:
Luxury automobile retailer Post Oak Motor Cars is reportedly the first Rolls-Royce, Bentley and Bugatti dealership in the U.S. to accept Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash as paymen

Original: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bentley-bugatti-rolls-royce-retailer-announces-its-now-accepting-bitcoin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:03:36 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 11:31:33 AM by iasenko

Reporting hompgraphs found a copy/paster.
Brand new user with a single Hompgraph post:
NUKED
Doing some events in a particular place is a great thing to do in order the this idea will become more popular and also can attract new investors who is very interesting to invest in the said idea. It isa great promotion to the idea because many will join and become curious about it. I am very confident that it will be more successful.

The guy copied the hompgraph :
BANNED
Doing some events in a particular place is a great thing to do in order the this idea will become more popular and also can attract new investors who is very interesting to invest in the said idea. It isa great promotion to the idea because many will join and become curious about it.

Please Ban both.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 09:15:29 PM

I have already reported both for copy-paste from here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3289130.msg40022309#msg40022309

Or perhaps from any of ~10 other posts containing "Doing some events in a particular place is a great thing to do in order".
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:43:41 AM

But those were from the last 24 hours, did you report them too?? I search for hompgraphs every day /I have not so much time last week but../ and those were from yesterday.

clear cookies

Activity: 268
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:03:09 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 06:50:17 AM by clear cookies

Please check this account for plagiarism, jademacoy (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1788367)

Copy/paste
Compared to its Southeast Asian neighbors, the Philippines has been relatively more open to using Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, according to a report in FT.com, the Financial Times newspaper’s online site.

In an article published last December 6 titled “Southeast Asia ready to embrace blockchain”, FT.com revealed that a survey done by FT Confidential Research found that only 2.5 percent of consumers in five of the largest Southeast Asian countries (except Singapore) used cryptocurrencies in the three months to the end of September.

It added the adoption rate was highest in Indonesia at 3.3 percent followed by the Philippines at 2.9 percent. A graph accompanying the article showed that these rates were higher compared to those of Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia though no figures were provided for the last three countries.

The Philippines’ relatively higher adoption rate of cryptocurrencies may be related to the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas’ (BSP) moves to regulate rather than ban Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

“Among the five ASEAN countries we survey, the Philippines has made the most regulatory progress. Since February, its central bank has required all exchanges to obtain a permit for trading cryptocurrencies and to register with the country’s Anti-Money Laundering Council. They are also subject to annual fees. We expect the rest of Asean-5 to follow, in response to concerns that Bitcoin is being used to fund terrorism and other crimes,” according to the report written by Prinz Magtulis and Andi Haswidi, FT Confidential Research analysts.

Last February, the BSP released a circular that detailed regulations for businesses that want to sign up as a virtual currency exchange—the only central bank in the five countries to have done so.

Since then, the BSP has approved at least two firms that applied for the virtual currency exchange license. As well, last November the BSP granted an electronic money issuer (EMI) license to Coins.ph, a startup providing financial services powered by Bitcoin and blockchain technology. It became the first blockchain-enabled startup in Asia to be granted such a license from a monetary regulator.

Original and source link
https://www.entrepreneur.com.ph/news-and-events/guess-how-many-in-the-philippines-are-using-bitcoin-and-other-cryptocurrencies-a00200-20171208

I also noticed his/her post in our local board (Philippines) which is very common and I can't imagine why he/she receives a merit for this post? What is so special about this?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5024961.msg45430508#msg45430508 asking for other user thoughts about their experiences on crypto currency.
Check also his/her text format. I don't think if this post deserved to be merited.
Thanks!

Edit; already delete his/her own post.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3038

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:26:08 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2019, 10:44:50 AM by Lafu

Please Ban the User    jjoshp1     for plagiarism

User is Banned now !

Thread :  MinerGate Mining-Pool: Erste Partnerschaft für Off-Chain-Transaktionen

Reason :  plagiarism / Copy and Paste  

Der MinerGate Mining-Pool ist der erste der Welt, der eine Off-Chain-Partnerschaft mit einer Krypto-Wallet eingegangen ist. Durch diese Zusammenarbeit lagert der Pool im Wesentlichen seine Auszahlungs- und Depotinfrastruktur aus. Das ist ein Schritt, der es ihm ermöglicht, sich voll und ganz auf sein Kerngeschäft - das Mining - zu konzentrieren und die Position von MinerGate unter den weltweit 10 besten Multi-Kryptowährungs-Mining-Pools zu verbessern.

Mit der Einführung der Off-Chain-Mikrotransaktionstechnologie schließt sich MinerGate einigen großen Akteuren der Krypto-Welt, wie zum Beispiel Coinbase und Liquidity Network, an. Off-Chain-Mikrotransaktionen bedeuten, dass kleinere Transaktionen (in der Regel unter 21 Euro) außerhalb der Blockchain durchgeführt werden. Da dies die Belastung für die Blockchain verringert, wird das als Lösung für die schlimmsten Probleme der erlaubnislosen Netzwerke begrüßt: hohe Transaktionsgebühren, Netzwerküberlastung und Skalierbarkeitsprobleme.

Letztendlich bedeutet das, dass die Partnerschaft für die Nutzer von MinerGate in Bezug auf Kosten und Sicherheit zugute kommen wird. Die für die Partnerschaft gewählte Krypto-Wallet-Firma ist Freewallet; eine in erster Linie mobile, einfach zu bedienende Serie von Wallets, die jeweils speziell auf eine von 25 Kryptowährungen zugeschnitten sind. Freewallet wird einen fortschrittlicheren Auszahlungs- und Depotservice sowie sichere, kostenlose und sofortige Transaktionen vom Pool auf die Wallet und unter Freewallet-Nutzern einführen. Damit gleicht der Service einer Bank, die mit Ihrem Gehalt etwas ähnliches macht. Sie halten Ihre Einnahmen nicht an Ihrem Arbeitsplatz, sondern an einem separaten Ort, der sich auf die Deponierung großer Geldbeträge mit der notwendigen Infrastruktur und Sicherheit spezialisiert hat.

"Wir glauben, dass jeglicher Service besser ist, wenn er von Experten durchgeführt wird", sagt das Team und fügt hinzu: "MinerGate ist auf das Mining spezialisiert, so dass wir das Gefühl haben, dass wir für unsere Kunden das Richtige tun, wenn wir die externen Aufgaben der Deponierung und Auszahlung an ein auf diesem Gebiet spezialisiertes Unternehmen übertragen. Freewallet ist ein zuverlässiger Service mit hohem Potenzial für eine nachhaltige Entwicklung. Unsere Partnerschaft stellt sicher, dass unsere Nutzer die Qualität und Effizienz erhalten, die sie verdienen."

Durch diese neue Partnerschaft werden die 3.498.960 MinerGate-Nutzer weiterhin den gleichen hochwertigen kombinierten Mining-Service genießen. Die Verfügbarkeitsquote der Plattform liegt bei 99,97%, Auszahlungsbeträge beginnen ab 0,01 Coin und sie bietet auch eine komfortable Smart-Mining-Funktion.

Archive : https://archive.fo/yIyP0

Orginal : from https://de.cointelegraph.com/press-releases/minergate-mining-pool-becomes-first-to-secure-off-chain-transaction-partnership

Der MinerGate Mining-Pool ist der erste der Welt, der eine Off-Chain-Partnerschaft mit einer Krypto-Wallet eingegangen ist. Durch diese Zusammenarbeit lagert der Pool im Wesentlichen seine Auszahlungs- und Depotinfrastruktur aus. Das ist ein Schritt, der es ihm ermöglicht, sich voll und ganz auf sein Kerngeschäft - das Mining - zu konzentrieren und die Position von MinerGate unter den weltweit 10 besten Multi-Kryptowährungs-Mining-Pools zu verbessern.
Mit der Einführung der Off-Chain-Mikrotransaktionstechnologie schließt sich MinerGate einigen großen Akteuren der Krypto-Welt, wie zum Beispiel Coinbase und Liquidity Network, an. Off-Chain-Mikrotransaktionen bedeuten, dass kleinere Transaktionen (in der Regel unter 21 Euro) außerhalb der Blockchain durchgeführt werden. Da dies die Belastung für die Blockchain verringert, wird das als Lösung für die schlimmsten Probleme der erlaubnislosen Netzwerke begrüßt: hohe Transaktionsgebühren, Netzwerküberlastung und Skalierbarkeitsprobleme.
Letztendlich bedeutet das, dass die Partnerschaft für die Nutzer von MinerGate in Bezug auf Kosten und Sicherheit zugute kommen wird. Die für die Partnerschaft gewählte Krypto-Wallet-Firma ist Freewallet; eine in erster Linie mobile, einfach zu bedienende Serie von Wallets, die jeweils speziell auf eine von 25 Kryptowährungen zugeschnitten sind. Freewallet wird einen fortschrittlicheren Auszahlungs- und Depotservice sowie sichere, kostenlose und sofortige Transaktionen vom Pool auf die Wallet und unter Freewallet-Nutzern einführen. Damit gleicht der Service einer Bank, die mit Ihrem Gehalt etwas ähnliches macht. Sie halten Ihre Einnahmen nicht an Ihrem Arbeitsplatz, sondern an einem separaten Ort, der sich auf die Deponierung großer Geldbeträge mit der notwendigen Infrastruktur und Sicherheit spezialisiert hat.
"Wir glauben, dass jeglicher Service besser ist, wenn er von Experten durchgeführt wird", sagt das Team und fügt hinzu: "MinerGate ist auf das Mining spezialisiert, so dass wir das Gefühl haben, dass wir für unsere Kunden das Richtige tun, wenn wir die externen Aufgaben der Deponierung und Auszahlung an ein auf diesem Gebiet spezialisiertes Unternehmen übertragen. Freewallet ist ein zuverlässiger Service mit hohem Potenzial für eine nachhaltige Entwicklung. Unsere Partnerschaft stellt sicher, dass unsere Nutzer die Qualität und Effizienz erhalten, die sie verdienen."
Durch diese neue Partnerschaft werden die 3.498.960 MinerGate-Nutzer weiterhin den gleichen hochwertigen kombinierten Mining-Service genießen. Die Verfügbarkeitsquote der Plattform liegt bei 99,97%, Auszahlungsbeträge beginnen ab 0,01 Coin und sie bietet auch eine komfortable Smart-Mining-Funktion.

Archive :  https://archive.fo/11NtX

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:25:14 PM

These 3 are from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5018533.40, they're definitely using some sort of text spinning bot.

Original: (Although it's probably spinned aswell)

They are earning this much just by using this extension. Are you sure? It seems unreal and not possible. Nothing comes easily in this world.

Some copies that were extremely obvious

"They are earning this abundant simply by victimization this extension. ar you sure? It looks unreal and uphill. Nothing comes simply during this world.
"

They are picking up this much reasonable by utilizing this development. Are you past any question? It shows up staggering and not conceivable. Nothing comes successfully in this world.

They are gaining this much fair by utilizing this expansion. Are you beyond any doubt? It appears stunning and not conceivable. Nothing comes effectively in this world.

The thread itself is filled with people constantly rephrasing each other. I'm not entirely sure whether or not that's bannable, but it's extremely annoying. Some examples below:

There's over 20 replies just today on a thread which has been dead for 2/3 days. I'm suspecting that this might be a single farmer.

this sounds unreal and too good to be true. but i don't know. i want to know more about this. If you want to get $50k a month you should start trading in crypto market. it will make your profit.

that is unreal sound i think it's better to buy bitcoin and hold for a good time. when bitcoin price will grow up than you can sale and get profit its normal. but i have no idea crypto tab i want to know more about this.

I don't know what cryptotab i think That sounds unreal and too good to be true. but i want to know more about this. If you get 50k a month you should start trading in crypto market.

if cryptomarket is that much easy than in the world we will see all the people are rich. without believing on this type of topic we should attentive on our invest and trade.

Cryptotab might be able to get someone a certain amount of money. But I seriously doubt that the amount would be this much. If this could possible, people would have gone rich by this way.

r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:54:20 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 07:40:38 AM by r1s2g3

User : harjiy
Proof of spam : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5025122.msg45444835#msg45444835
Proof of Copy Paste: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5025122.msg45454056#msg45454056

I am alive
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:12:34 PM

But those were from the last 24 hours, did you report them too?? I search for hompgraphs every day /I have not so much time last week but../ and those were from yesterday.

I did. I just happened to be lurking in Patrol around that time. Both have been banned:

Nuke user: N/A in topic #0 by member #2243261
Autoban user: N/A in topic #0 by member #2189620
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1499

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:00:34 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 12:27:21 PM by Don Pedro Dinero

Newbie asking to be nuked.

Copy-paste from: https://cointelegraph.com/explained/lightning-network-explained

By the way, I reported him as well as posting here. Should I just do one of both?

~snip~

TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:36:29 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 12:16:22 PM by iasenko

Copy/Paste homographers for BAN, key word exchage /cyrillic "a"/:

Great to see an initiative finally seeking to utilize cryptocurrencies as they should be used. Most cryptocurrencies are only used for speculative trading which has questioned its relevance as a medium of exchange. I am glad to see this business is solving the problem.

Great to see an initiative finally seeking to utilize cryptocurrencies as they should be used. Most cryptocurrencies are only used for speculative trading which has questioned its relevance as a medium of exchange. I am glad to see this project is solving the problem.

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can't buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it's.

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it is.

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can't buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it is.

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it is.

Copy/Paste homographers for BAN, key word absorb /cyrillic "a"/:

it may be one that bigger coins look to absorb because of the inroads the dev team is making with a multi-billion$$$$ industry. Either way, it is low risk/high reward for investors. Count me IN!!!

it may be one that bigger coins look to absorb because of the inroads the dev team is making with a multi-billion$$$$ industry. Either way, it's low risk/high reward for investors. Count me IN!!!

it may be one that bigger coins look to absorb because of the inroads the dev team is making with a multi-billion$$$$ industry. Either way, it's low risk/high reward for investors. Count me IN!!!

it may be one that bigger coins look to absorb because of the inroads the dev team is making with a multi-billion$$$$ industry. Either way, it is low risk/high reward for investors. Count me IN!!!

Copy/Paste homographers for BAN, key word Feedback /cyrillic "a"/:

Feedback from community is the most important factor if it's not strictly business oriented product, this project needs to listen both fronts as it has also a big chunk of it directed towards businesses and merchants.

Feedback from community is the most important factor if it is not strictly business oriented product, this project needs to listen both fronts as it has also a big chunk of it directed towards businesses and merchants.

mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

Sorry if this is now off-topic. It's connected with the above post though

@mainconcept, I checked the accounts you gave and wojteks102 seems not an alt of Yana_1.

~~~
Yes, he posted the same Facebook profile link in that thread, but if you check the part of his facebook post (you changed it with ~~~ above), it's a different profile. See the quote below (he doesn't have a username, if @andreykylchak is his profile, the username should be visible in the link):
ex. facebook.com/andreykylchak/posts/~~~

~~~

In conclusion, there's a high possibility that he copied the report post of Yana_1 in his week 2 post here and he missed changing the profile link (most likely that while adding his links, other users posted their reports, so you can see Yana_1's post in #43 and wojteks102's post in #59). Too bad that he didn't realized it until week 5.

Add on:
Yana_1's Local posts - Russian
wojteks102's Local posts - Polski  

I wonder now if it's really off topic. Is this considered as plagiarism too? Copy pasting of report post ...  Huh

Yeah guess you're right, I found no other connection besides this facebook account.

Although it's quite strange that he's using multiple facebook accounts...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2934174.msg32095178#msg32095178

Source:
You have an excellent information policy, the more we know about you, the more potential investors you will have. I admire the AirPod!

You have an excellent information policy, the more we know about you, the more potential investors you will have.

Source:
I love this project and your whole team. It has a great atmosphere.

I love this project and your whole team. It has a great atmosphere.

Source:
I’m a speculative trader, what is an expected growth rate? What are the chances that your Token will grow in price in 12 months?

I’m a speculative trader. What are the chances that your token will grow in price in 6-12 months? What is the expected growth rate?

When will ICO Ends?  What are the chances that your token will grow in price in 6-12 months? What is the expected growth rate?

Hello! What are the chances that your token will grow in price in 6-12 months? What is the expected growth rate?

I’m a speculative trader. What are the chances that your token will grow in price in 6-12 months? What is the expected growth rate?

Source:
Looking very nice protensial project. Good team member and good helpful community on discord.Hope this project will become a good one in future.

Looking very nice protensial project. Good team member and good helpful community on discord.Hope this project will become a good one in future.

Source:
I wonder if this product has analogues in the market and if there is something than it is better

I wonder if this product has analogues in the market and if there is something than it is better

Source:
Everything seems well-planned in advance, team developed a project which really stands out and it has an enormous growth potential

Everything seems well-planned in advance, team developed a project which really stands out and it has an enormous growth potential

clear cookies

Activity: 268
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:20:44 PM

Please also check rbscebu ,Date registered; November 28, 2013 and wengden, Date registered; March 05, 2018

Plagiarism, copy/pasting without the source code.

Post of rbscebu, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1023108.0

Post of wengden, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3234737.msg33676959#msg33676959

I'll be back soon once i gather the original source link of their post.
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:30:13 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 01:47:53 PM by mainconcept

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-biggest-problems-that-bitcoins-can-solve/answer/Rohit-Jindal-50
Answered Jan 3, 2016
BENEFITS ASSOCIATED WITH BITCOIN

1. Bitcoin’s most important characteristic, and the thing that makes it different to conventional money/normal currencies, is that it is decentralized.[/b] No single institution controls the bitcoin network. That means that, in theory, one central authority can’t tinker with monetary policy and cause a meltdown.

2. Those who endorse this digital currency are of the view that it facilitates a much faster, no-fee payment system for transactions across the globe.

3. With Bitcoin you don’t have the problem of inflation because the system is designed to make Bitcoins to be finite as only about 21 milion Bitcoins will ever be released (mined).

4. It’s a re-imagining of international finance, something that breaks down barriers between countries and frees currency from the control of federal governments.

Source - www.newscapture.in

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1875364.msg20175089#msg20175089
Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems.However, bitcoin’s most important characteristic, and the thing that makes it different to conventional money, is that it is decentralized. No single institution controls the bitcoin network. This puts some people at ease, because it means that a large bank can’t control their money.

Bitcoin can be used to buy things electronically. In that sense, it’s like conventional dollars, euros, or yen, which are also traded digitally.However, bitcoin’s most important characteristic, and the thing that makes it different to conventional money, is that it is decentralized. No single institution controls the bitcoin network. This puts some people at ease, because it means that a large bank can’t control their money.

Bitcoin can be used to buy things electronically. In that sense, it’s like conventional dollars, euros, or yen, which are also traded digitally.

However, bitcoin’s most important characteristic, and the thing that makes it different to conventional money, is that it is decentralized. No single institution controls the bitcoin network. This puts some people at ease, because it means that a large bank can’t control their money.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1453021.msg14691276#msg14691276
Bitcoin’s most important characteristic, and the thing that makes it different to conventional money, is that it is decentralized. No single institution controls the bitcoin network. This puts some people at ease, because it means that a large bank can’t control their money.

~~~
Bitcoin can be used to buy things electronically. In that sense, it’s like conventional dollars, euros, or yen, which are also traded digitally.However, bitcoin’s most important characteristic, and the thing that makes it different to conventional money, is that it is decentralized.

~~~
BENEFITS ASSOCIATED WITH BITCOIN

1. Bitcoin’s most important characteristic, and the thing that makes it different to conventional money/normal currencies, is that it is decentralized. No single institution controls the bitcoin network. That means that, in theory, one central authority can’t tinker with monetary policy and cause a meltdown.

2. Those who endorse this digital currency are of the view that it facilitates a much faster, no-fee payment system for transactions across the globe.

3. With Bitcoin you don’t have the problem of inflation because the system is designed to make Bitcoins to be finite as only about 21 milion Bitcoins will ever be released (mined).

4. It’s a re-imagining of international finance, something that breaks down barriers between countries and frees currency from the control of federal governments.

Found more:
You need to know why Bitcoin isn't centralized before answering whether it's feasible for Bitcoin to be centralized.
First, no single institution controls the Bitcoin network, monitors or settles transactions, or holds Bitcoins belonging to other people. Since Bitcoin is not physically printed under strict control of a Central Bank, unlike physical currencies, its value cannot be manipulated by financial authorities. It's the external reasons.
Second, Bitcoin transactions are verified by network nodes through cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. And since all information is encrypted, no one could interfere to get it. Also, the network behind Bitcoin allows pee-to-peer transaction. As a result, an intermediary is unnecessary. This is the internal reason.
To conclude, I'm of the opinion that Bitcoin will remain decentralized as it is.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2888431.msg31547490#msg31547490
Is bitcoin over?? No, its not. And NEVER will it happen. Why? Because bitcoin is decentralized and no single institution controls the bitcoin network. It is maintained by a group of volunteer coders, and run by an open network of dedicated computers spread around the world. Maybe it's on low at this time but that's life, isn't it? We're not always on top.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006855.msg26538220#msg26538220
I think the reason is that the bitcoin is most trusted digital currency adopted by many nations because it a very much secure currency and the other thing which made it popular and different from others that it is decentralized. No single institution controls the bitcoin network. This puts some people at ease, because it means that a large bank can’t control their money.

Bitcoin's most important characteristic is that it is decentralized. No single institution controls the bitcoin network. It is maintained by a group of volunteer coders, and run by an open network of dedicated computers spread around the world. This attracts individuals and groups that are uncomfortable with the control that banks or government institutions have over their money.

~~~

~~~
Bitcoin's most important characteristic is that it is decentralized. No single institution controls the bitcoin network. It is maintained by a group of volunteer coders, and run by an open network of dedicated computers spread around the world. This attracts individuals and groups that are uncomfortable with the control that banks or government institutions have over their money.
~~~

Maybe simple put on this topic is that Bitcoin can be used to buy things electronically. Most important characteristic of bitcoin is thing that makes it different to conventional money, is that it is decentralized. No single institution controls the bitcoin network, most important BANKS. This puts some people at ease, because it means that a large bank can’t control their money. Other most important thing is that its independent of any central authority, transferable electronically, with very low transaction fees.
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:58:13 PM

I found a plagiarist. As long as you translate this article into English, you will find that they are exactly the same.

plagiarist: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5025703.msg45487100#msg45487100

Source: https://steembr.com/airdrop/@cuongphc/huong-dan-lam-airdrop-va-bounty-dau-tu-bitcoin-tien-ao-khong-can-von-2018

Here are the ways to earn Bitcoin, free money in 2018 that F5altcoin Team has been doing to earn more. If you work hard you can earn a lot of money without investing and risking Bitcoin.
Wish you good luck, health, happiness and success!

A word that appeared in his article caught my attention. Why did the word “F5altcoin Team” appear at the end? I searched “F5altcoin Team” , and I found some findings.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 07:24:16 PM

It's much more likely the original was in English: https://alertairdrop.com/crypto-airdrop-bounty/
That steembr-page looks like a typical Google translate for some bounty campaign, I've seen hundreds of sites like that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3038

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:27:38 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 09:47:11 PM by Lafu

Please ban the User HarrisPay for plagiarism Copy/Paste   <---- Banned

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4449273.msg45407930#msg45407930

The WPP ENERGY MOBILE POWER STATION is an ideal power solution for the energy demands of many industries including hotels, shopping malls, schools, communities in need of an instant low cost clean energy power source and/or wishes to unplug from their current provider and form their own lowest cost power grid.

Archive : https://archive.fo/5csjr

Orginal :  From  https://wppenergy.io/mobilepowerstation

MOBILE POWER STATION TARGET MARKETS

The WPP ENERGY MOBILE POWER STATION is an ideal power solution for the energy demands of many industries including hotels, shopping malls, schools, communities in need of an instant low cost clean energy power source and/or wishes to unplug from their current provider and form their own lowest cost power grid.

Update :

Got an PM from that User and he Proof that this Account is the new one because the other Account is Banned !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess this is a way of ban evasion

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:51:33 AM

Is there still a Mod active in this thread? My last few reports haven't been banned yet.

Please nuke Newbie DavidCal for plagiarism and word spinning:

Copy:
The business really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge business based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the business, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.

Original:
The project really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge business based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the idea, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.

Another case, this is the original:
In general, there are several factors affecting the price of the plan. The most important thing is that the team itself fulfill its promises and perform its work following its road map.

And these 6 spambots have copied it, please ban all 6:
In general, there are several factors affecting the price of the plan. The most important thing is that the team itself fulfill its promises and perform its work following its road map.
In general, there are several factors affecting the price of the project. The most important thing is that the team itself fulfill its promises and perform its work following its road map.
In general, there are several factors affecting the price of the business. The most important thing is that the team itself fulfill its promises and perform its work following its road map.
In general, there are several factors affecting the price of the business. The most important thing is that the team itself fulfill its promises and perform its work following its road map.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:00:46 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 03:11:43 PM by o_e_l_e_o

User: Sylon New Account Banned

Plagiarism:
1. Pick a topic.

Picking a topic to post on to may be the hardest part in the guide but any topic of your choice will do! I usually pick topics that are fresh(post that have few views and replies). Why? Because it would be an advantage if you answered the topic first, there would be no restraints and you can freely say what you want to say. Replying to the thread would be like a plain canvas waiting for unlimited possibilities. Picking an old topic is not quite bad either, especially if the topic is really interesting, but replies would be limited since most of the ideas are already laid off, including what you may be thinking and if this is the case, better not reply anymore and just pick another topic since this would just cause spamming of threads....

Copy:
1. Pick a topic.

Picking a topic to post on to may be the hardest part in the guide but any topic of your choice will do! I usually pick topics that are fresh(post that have few views and replies). Why? Because it would be an advantage if you answered the topic first, there would be no restraints and you can freely say what you want to say. Replying to the thread would be like a plain canvas waiting for unlimited possibilities. Picking an old topic is not quite bad either, especially if the topic is really interesting, but replies would be limited since most of the ideas are already laid off, including what you may be thinking and if this is the case, better not reply anymore and just pick another topic since this would just cause spamming of threads....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: