Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:37:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Report plagiarism (copy/paste) here. Mods: please give temp or permban as needed  (Read 115408 times)
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 08:47:11 PM

He said me that the reference to his copyright is mandatory.
First: I think you may find some images without source reference if you search back my oldest posts. But just like in this case, I don't think the user who posts it claims it as their own work. Just to be sure, I nowadays always add a source link to images, but not all users do that. Especially in the Wall Observer thread I've seen many (innocent) cases.

Plagiarism isn't the same as a copyright violation. Plagiarism can get you banned, copyright violations can get you into other problems. Either way, plagiarism is handled by forum rules, and shouldn't be used for negative feedback:
The system is for handling trade risk, not for flagging people for good/bad posts/personalities/ideas.

The person himself admits that in his personal blog he publishes links for the author, but this is not necessary for the BT Forum. Bravo!

I posted the images and did not initially indicate the source as they were taken from my blog. https://cont.ws/@inc/90101 (Where I indicated the name of the photographer without ambiguity).

I specifically quoted the author of these photos, he is against his property being disposed of without mentioning it.
In my trust, I indicated that I personally do not want to trust the plagiarist, this is my personal trust. Moreover, I will not have any trade deals with him. You can do something else.
I am sure that I do not look at any past merits, it is the user who should suffer the punishment they deserve. The rules are the same for everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2020, 09:11:36 PM
Merited by ABCbits (1), icopress (1), friends1980 (1)

Plagiarism without author link and claim copyright holder

33. Posting plagiarized content is not allowed.

User: icopress

Plagiarism :

Post link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg55483191#msg55483191
Archived: https://archive.is/mHGLC#selection-5973.0-5973.32

Post link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg55487951#msg55487951
Archived: https://archive.is/AHuMC#selection-5329.0-5329.37

Post link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg55507252#msg55507252
Archived: https://archive.is/AxfvT#selection-855.0-855.14

Source :

https://www.dietmareckell.com
https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2011/04/artificial-reefs-around-the-world/100042/
https://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2010-02/worlds-largest-airplane-graveyard-high-resolution-now-google-maps/
and other authors sources from Internet.

I made a request to one of the authors of these photos, Dietmar Eckell.

original source: www.dietmareckell.com © Dietmar Eckell

He said me that the reference to his copyright is mandatory. I publish here a screen of correspondence, some personal data has been deleted.

For this serious violation, this user should be banned

• This is not plagiarism at all.  As explained below, there is a difference between plagiarism and improper attribution.  No reasonable person would have read the posts as purporting in any way that icopress was the author of the images; thus, at worst, this was improper attribution (which I now see is remediated).  —This is a subject that I have intended to address for awhile; I will do so below, more briefly than I had intended before.
  • The allegation nonsensically throws in a statement about the “copyright holder”.  Plagiarism has nothing whatsoever to do with copyright, as I have said repeatedly in many of my posts; e.g.:

“Open source” is only a copyright issue.  Whereas the confusion of plagiarism and copyright violation is a pet peeve of mine, one which I believe is deliberately promulgated by the copyright lobby.  Even the Cypherpunks Public License embodies this confusion, for which reason I have always disliked it.

For an extreme illustration of the difference in concepts:  The complete works of William Shakespeare are in the public domain.  You can legally copy them as much as you want, under any existing copyright law in the world.  But if you claim Shakespeare’s work as your own, under the byline of your name, then you can and will be expelled from university, have your university degrees retroactively revoked, and/or be fired from any type of intellectual job.  —And if you claim to be Shakespeare—not even the psychic reincarnation of Shakespeare, but William Shakespeare in the flesh!—then you should be committed to an asylum for the insane.

Lest anyone mistake that as merely my anticopyright opinion, here is the matching opinion of a well-known pro-copyright website, which properly distingushes between plagiarism and copyright issues:

Contrary to popular belief, the word plagiarism is not synonymous with copyright infringement. Not every incident of plagiarism is copyright infringement, especially when public domain works are involved. On the flip side, not every incident of copyright infringement is plagiarism, such as the alleged infringements of file sharers.

On a related note, not all reuse of copyrighted material is copyright infringement or plagiarism. Some uses are perfectly legal and ethical, thus getting them dubbed “fair use”.

However, on the Web, these terms are getting thrown around with reckless abandon. People, who often aren’t aware of the subtle nuances that separate the terms, use them in incorrect ways and cause confusion, often turning a legitimate complaint into a questionable matter.

[...you should read this...]

Thus, plagiarism is a very specific act and the term only means one thing. It is also, generally, considered to be a much more morally heinous act as it involves deception (lying to others about the origins of the work) and generally has a much greater impact on the copyright holder.
  • All three so-called “plagiarism” posts are image posts in the Wall Observer, with images that lacked attribution.  If posting images without clear attribution to the Wall Observer were a bannable offence, then we must grant SwayStar123’s request to delete the Wall Observer thread (unedited OP), and ban the majority of users who have ever posted to WO.
  • This false accusation of plagiarism is evidently intended for retaliation.  It is a reprehensible abuse of the plagiarism report thread, which is an important resource for protecting the integrity of the forum community.

Yeah, obviously A-Bolt and WhiteManWhite are just victims .... I emphasized directly linked accounts

Plagiarism without author link and claim copyright holder

33. Posting plagiarized content is not allowed.

User: icopress

The following is copied from the draft of a post that I had intended for the RegulusHR case, but never completed.  I also intended to post this in the “hacker1001101001” case.  (For the record, I think that RegulusHR was a shitposter, but not a plagiarist; “hacker” is a clear-cut plagiarist; and icopress is obviously neither.)

On the Substance of Plagiarism

To avoid ad hominem counterarguments by people who dislike me personally, I think that I should borrow somebody else’s definition; and I will borrow it with proper attribution from “Defining and Avoiding Plagiarism: The WPA Statement on Best Practices”, Council of Writing Program Administrators (2003), pp. 1f., with my highlights added on wording that I deem relevant to the RegulusHR case:

https://web.archive.org/web/20040102042235/http://www.wpacouncil.org/positions/WPAplagiarism.pdf
Quote from: Council of Writing Program Administrators
What Is Plagiarism?

In instructional settings, plagiarism is a multifaceted and ethically complex problem.  However, if any definition of plagiarism is to be helpful to administrators, faculty, and students, it needs to be as simple and direct as possible within the context for which it is intended.

Definition:  In an instructional setting, plagiarism occurs when a writer deliberately uses someone else’s language, ideas, or other original (not common-knowledge) material without acknowledging its source.

This definition applies to texts published in print or on-line, to manuscripts, and to the work of other student writers.

Many current discussions of plagiarism fail to distinguish between:

1. submitting someone else’s text as one’s own or attempting to blur the line between one’s own ideas or words and those borrowed from another source, and

2. carelessly or inadequately citing ideas and words borrowed from another source.

Such discussions conflate plagiarism with the misuse of sources.

Ethical writers make every effort to acknowledge sources fully and appropriately in accordance with the contexts and genrres of their writing.  A student who attempts (even if clumsily) to identify and credit his or her source, but who misuses a specific citation format or incorrectly uses quotation marks or other forms of identifying material taken from other sources, has not plagiarized.  Instead, such a student should be considered to have failed to cite and document sources appropriately.

What are the Causes of Plagiarism and the Failure to Use and Document Sources Appropriately?

Students who are fully aware that their actions constitute plagiarism—for example, copying published information into a paper without source attribution for the purpose of claiming the information as their own, or turning in material written by another student—are guilty of academic misconduct. [...]

Students are not guilty of plagiarism when they try in good faith to acknowledge others’ work but fail to do so accurately or fully.  These failures are largely the result of failures in prior teaching and learning: students lack the knowledge of and ability to use the conventions of authorial attribution.

I have hereby expended far more effort than necessary to address WhiteManWhite’s accusation, for, as aforesaid, I have been intending for awhile to clear up some common confusions on this forum:  Plagiarism versus copyright violation, and plagiarism versus improper attribution.  Neither is strictly relevant here; but WMW’s tortuously constructed accusation somehow tangentially invoked both, so I will take it as a felicitous opportunity to educate others.

If necessary, I could draw on many other sources to support what I hereby say.  The forum really needs to get its concepts straight.  Plagiarism is bad—and the concept must not be diluted by confusion with things that are not plagiarism.

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 09:33:20 PM

FYI, wrongfully accusing someone from an offense defines as slander or defamation, which is by the way an offense in itself.

Just sayin, WMW.

You probably meant well (or not, dunno), but you're wrong.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 02:05:12 AM

Guys, you are probably not paying attention to what I wrote earlier about the correspondence with the photos owner.

- Please tell me, can I use them for republication on other resources? I will need to use the link to your resource as the original source and author?
- yes, please link to the original source www.dietmareckell.com and claim copyright holder: © Dietmar Eckell

This was not done!
What else do I need to explain?
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2020, 03:59:02 AM
Merited by icopress (2)

Guys, you are probably not paying attention to what I wrote earlier about the correspondence with the photos owner.

- Please tell me, can I use them for republication on other resources? I will need to use the link to your resource as the original source and author?
- yes, please link to the original source www.dietmareckell.com and claim copyright holder: © Dietmar Eckell

This was not done!

You are probably not paying attention to anything that I said, or that LoyceV said—or to common sense.  In summary:

• Alleged copyright issues are altogether off-topic in this thread.
  • Failure to use and cite sources appropriately is tangential to the topic of this thread.  The issues are distinguished in the CWPA Statement of Best Practices that I quoted above; the CWPA is an American academic association, so I think that their standards should suffice for the forum.  I myself think that icopress should provide better attribution, if and where feasible.  I hereby advise him accordingly, without demanding that he be banned for making a WO pic-post that is no worse for attribution than numerous other such posts.  (icopress, if the photographer is known and has a website, or if this information comes to be known, then please take a few moments to verify it, and add a name and link as a matter of custom and courtesy.)
  • The Wall Observer, where icopress posted, has numerous images posted to it without attribution, or with inadequate attribution, by people who obviously don’t claim to have produced them.  If you want to make sure that these images are all properly attributed, including every cat photo and animated GIF (inasmuch as sources can even be found—as oft they can be, with considerable effort*), please feel free to make a new Meta thread about this.  (And if you ever want to harass me over my intentional habit of posting more or less famous public-domain artworks, without too-overt identification for the benefit of lazy rubes, then I will tell you to пoшёл нa xyй.)
  • Your motive for bringing a false plagiarism accusation is transparent:  29 hours after icopress credibly accused you of being involved in multi-account abuse of the Default Trust system, you came here and declared:

Formatting is in the original:
    For this serious violation, this user should be banned

A valid accusation should be evaluated on its merits, regardless of motivation.  But given that your accusation is invalid and meritless on its face, it is obvious that you targeted icopress for revenge, carelessly cast about for something to throw at him, and then abused this thread for your grudge.  You are lying when you say this:

I am sure that I do not look at any past merits, it is the user who should suffer the punishment they deserve. The rules are the same for everyone.

That is bad.  I suggest that you should stop it.

* I once identified the original source for a photo that I like, after five hours of persistent searching—and sifting through the numerous blogs and photo sharing sites where it had been re-re-re-posted for years without attribution.  Reverse image search engines brought the mountain of re-re-re-posts up to the top, and dropped the original source into an abyss of obscurity.  Sometimes, I have given up.  :-(

WhiteManWhite
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 04:04:00 AM

~

I think the moderator will judge who is right and who is not.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 10:36:40 AM

Since when we are tagging users because they posted picture Huh
You are wrong about this, it's not plagiarism (as someone already explained) and as for copyright infringement, picture is hosted on some other site, in this case imgur.com:
...so, if you want to complain to someone - complain to them for not giving credit to author. Whatever.
icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 7793

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2020, 03:37:50 PM
Merited by LoyceV (4)

Thank you all for your answers, I think the discussion of this issue has been exhausted. / Below is the answer by mprep (Global Moderator).

Quote from: icopress
33. Posting plagiarized content is not allowed.[e] - Does this rule apply to images?
Quote from: mprep
AFAIK no, it doesn't apply to images.
Thank you, can I quote you?
Feel free.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4281

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 04:04:24 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2020, 05:08:21 PM by lovesmayfamilis

Plagiarism (copy paste).
User: badshahg
Post link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5227403.msg53881082#msg53881082
[ archive ]

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ethereum (ETH) market, and indeed Ethereum saw more than 10% of losses shortly after. The prospect of a longer-term consolidation in the crypto markets is now looking more likely, and we consider the scope of a possible retracement.
Starting on the daily ETH/Dollar chart, we see a good case for a retrace above $230, within the blue band. There are three confluent support levels all coming together around $240, which lend weight to this theory.

Huh Huh Huh Huh

Plagiarism (copy paste).

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/1512815976559/ethereum-double-top-rejected-as-market-slides-price-analysis

https://news.staging.app.kuaidiantou.vip/2020/02/20/cryptoglobe-com_2060164998/

==============================================================================================
Plagiarism (copy paste).
User: icodrops
Post link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5129349.msg54469931#msg54469931
[ archive ]

The most amazing thing is that scammers steal content from scammers

Moneytoken claims to be a crypto-backed loan platfrom: However they do not have an escrow service, they are opening a margin position when users get "loan" and if value of collateral goes down 30% your margin position gets closed. Plus users either pays daily interest or pays membership fee to get "loan"

- During ICO, Roger Ver was a great asset for them to collect funds. Roger Ver didn't make any comment after ICO. When Roger was asked about Moneytoken on live chat investors' comment got deleted and they were kicked from the live video room

- During ICO, Jerome (CEO) with his British accent was having videos in professional London style office and Moneytoken team was telling people that they have office in London. However, it was never clear where their office was. After the ICO, team showed their office, which was in Ukraine!

- They did not register with SEC and they have accepted investors from US.

first message

" Moneytoken claims to be a crypto-backed loan platfrom: However they do not have an escrow service, they are opening a margin position when users get "loan" and if value of collateral goes down 30% your margin position gets closed. Plus users either pays daily interest or pays membership fee to get "loan"

- During ICO, Roger Ver was a great asset for them to collect funds. Roger Ver didn't make any comment after ICO. When Roger was asked about Moneytoken on live chat investors' comment got deleted and they were kicked from the live video room

- During ICO, Jerome (CEO) with his British accent was having videos in professional London style office and Moneytoken team was telling people that they have office in London. However, it was never clear where their office was. After the ICO, team showed their office, which was in Ukraine!

- They did not register with SEC and they have accepted investors from US.

- They have collected $38,000,000 from investors. Their website and margin trading system could be designed and coded for max $10,000. They have spent very little, nearly none in Marketing.

- Jerome opened a new business in Ukraine right after ICO. At that time investors' token were locked with the reason that Moneytoken team was "waiting" for a "top" exchange to list IMT.

- 2 months after ICO IMT (Moneytoken) was listed in LAToken, Bitforex, Coinsuper and IDEX

[ archive ]

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 05:30:19 PM
Merited by Symmetrick (2)

Plagiarism (copy paste).
User: cosnes
Post link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5277008.msg55228376#msg55228376
[ archive ]

Have you ever noticed that you are mindlessly checking Bitcointalk, Product Hunt or Betalist when you have to do something else?

I’m addicted to information. More specifically, I am addicted to the infinite search for new web services and hacks
And I think I’m not alone. Information addiction is real, and is a perfect outlet for procrastination. After all, why would I want to perform some unpleasant task when I can sit and look for something useful and necessary, but which I definitely don’t need now? But procrastination can lead to mental fatigue and missed deadlines that frustrate me. How did I become addicted? And how do I recover for the sake of productivity? The answer to both questions is the same: restarthunt.

About 95 percent of people admit to putting off work (perhaps the other 5 percent didn’t get around to completing the survey). So, it’s safe to assume you, like me, are a procrastinator at times…you are even now reading about Product Hunt.

I read, I study daily lists of new products, and I’m confused … so many great creators. And I understand that I spend time watching instead of using what I found a long time ago (now I have a list of 400 products and dozens of bookmarks with interesting topics on bitcointalk).

Set aside everything. And use only once what you want to mark (you get experience, and if you like the product, you will return, but only if you try it once). Accept imperfection, value the effort, and keep moving onto your next product. With repeated effort, you’ll become skilled at being productive when it matters, just like you became skilled at procrastinating.

Original. Looks at the date

https://medium.com/@EOSfinex/procrastination-in-product-hunt-1d3333e0a42d

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16587

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2020, 07:04:52 PM
Merited by icopress (1)

Below is the answer by mprep (Global Moderator).

33. Posting plagiarized content is not allowed.[e] - Does this rule apply to images?
AFAIK no, it doesn't apply to images.
Thank you, can I quote you?
Feel free.
I've quoted this in the OP.

SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2020, 09:25:28 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2020, 04:23:38 PM by SiNeReiNZzz

Plagiarized Content/Fake ICO:

User: Panchum ◄◄◄ Ban please

Fake ICO-ANN-Thread: PUBGSwap- The world's largest ecosystem-level gateway for blockchain games ◄◄◄ Delete please
Archived

Fake (Website) Roadmap: https://pbgswap.com
Archived

Copy:

Clearly plagiarized from Matic Network:

Original Website Roadmap: https://matic.network/roadmap/
Archived

Original:

And the roadmap was not even the only one...
Even the complete whitepaper was copied almost identically by Mineraltoken and only the tokennames were changed!

This is the one from the fake project: https://pbgswap.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/PubgSwap-Whitepaper.pdf
What was almost complete copied from here: https://www.mineralhub.org/whitepaper/eng.pdf

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 11:14:52 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2020, 10:32:43 AM by friends1980

This was not done!

Dude, there's only plagiarism if someone is pretending the works were made by himself. Don't act as if you're defending this photographer's rights, if you don't even know the difference between copyright breach and plagiarism. Roll Eyes

You actually contacted the author for this? Wtf is your problem Roll Eyes

Stop defending the undefendable. You made a mistake, so what. If you're wrong, admit, assume and continue your life.

Oh and apologize to icopress.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
morvillz7z
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 2019

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 12:42:19 AM

Plagiarism
User: Upgate

This user has two posts copy-pasted off online articles today alone, links to sources have not been added/indicated.

Copy:

Trump continued to draw support from a coalition of white men, white voters without a college degree, and those living in small towns and rural communities. Biden enjoyed more backing from women, college graduates, young people, and Blacks

(archive)

Original:

Trump continued to draw support from a coalition of white men, white voters without a college degree and those living in small towns and rural communities. Biden enjoyed more backing from women, college graduates, young people and Black, Hispanic and Asian voters.
source: "AP VoteCast: Voters favor Biden on virus, Trump on economy"
https://apnews.com/article/voters-election-judgment-donald-trump-52d3c169410f032b54b94efdd69ffbd2

Copy:

Timo Werner, Kai Havertz, Hakim Ziyech, Thiago Silva, Ben Chilwell – none of Chelsea’s summer signings can claim to have had such a dramatic effect on the Blues fortunes so far this season than Edouard Mendy. Mendy, acquired for £22 million ($29m) as the final piece of Frank Lampard’s summer transfer spree, is now set for a rapid reunion with former club Rennes as Chelsea beat them 3-0 in today's Champions League showdown

The goalkeeper goes into the game having not conceded a goal in his last 457 minutes on the pitch, and with five clean sheets to his name from six appearances in a Chelsea shirt

(archive)

Original:

Timo Werner, Kai Havertz, Hakim Ziyech, Thiago Silva, Ben Chilwell - none of Chelsea's summer signings can claim to have had such a dramatic effect on the Blues' fortunes so far this season than Edouard Mendy.

Mendy, acquired for £22 million ($29m) as the final piece of Frank Lampard’s summer transfer spree, is now set for a rapid reunion with former club Rennes as Chelsea prepare for their Champions League showdown on Wednesday.

The goalkeeper goes into the game having not conceded a goal in his last 457 minutes on the pitch, and with five clean sheets to his name from six appearances in a Chelsea shirt.
source: "Five clean sheets in six games: Mendy proving himself to be Chelsea's best summer signing"
https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/five-clean-sheets-six-games-mendy-chelsea-best-summer/hc4fc605msk31ch55ddnya98l

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6810

Cashback 15%

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 01:35:23 AM

A quick look at WhiteManWhite's trust page reveals that he's starting to use the trust system to vent spleen against members he disagrees with, and therefore I have excluded him from my trust list. 

The forum is telling you, WMW, that using images without attribution isn't an issue, mainly because when someone posts some random picture from the internet, he's not claiming he owns or created that picture.  We'd never have any memes if everyone had to get permission to repost a pic.  But with plagiarism of the written word, that's exactly what's happening; the plagiarist is implicitly telling the reader he wrote those plagiarized words himself when he fails to cite them properly.

You can accept that or not, but the feedback you left isn't warranted.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 02:10:34 AM

The moderator that answered judged you not right.   Your choice what you want to do, obviously.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 02:31:20 AM

Plagiarized Content/Fake ICO:

User: Panchum ◄◄◄ Ban please

Fake ICO-ANN-Thread: PUBGSwap- The world's largest ecosystem-level gateway for blockchain games ◄◄◄ Delete please
Archived

Fake (Website) Roadmap: https://pbgswap.com
Archived

Copy:

Clearly plagiarized from Matic Network:

Original Website Roadmap: https://matic.network/roadmap/
Archived

Original:

Deleted & locked! Thanks for this sir and I'm sorry. I will be more careful soon
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 04:36:52 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2020, 04:38:01 PM by SiNeReiNZzz

~
Deleted & locked! Thanks for this sir and I'm sorry. I will be more careful soon

I can't judge that... I've only discovered it and reported it, the mods have to judge about it.
But I'm not quite sure from which rank on you have to have no local mods can do that. From a certain rank on only globals and admins can do this

Sorry, it's nothing personal.
You have to check yourself if everything is clean before you post something like this...

For now it's unhandled by the mods and admins...

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 04:59:03 AM

~

I can't judge that... I've only discovered it and reported it, the mods have to judge about it.
But I'm not quite sure from which rank on you have to have no local mods can do that. From a certain rank on only globals and admins can do this

Sorry, it's nothing personal.

I would recommend that you make a public statement about this. 
If it wasn't your project, whose ones then?

For now it's unhandled by the mods and admins...

And the roadmap was not even the only one... Even the complete whitepaper was copied almost identically by Mineraltoken and only the tokennames were changed!

This is the one from the project of you: https://pbgswap.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/PubgSwap-Whitepaper.pdf
What was almost complete copied from here: https://www.mineralhub.org/whitepaper/eng.pdf

You have to check yourself if everything is clean before you post something like this...
I am not a part of their team. We just had an agreement that I make them an announcement thread for their project here in bitcointalk, we just had a deal on telegram. Again, my apologies. I will be more careful.
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 10:21:56 AM

Plagiarism (copy paste).
User: ico_aida_market
Post link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5227403.msg53881082#msg53881082
[ archive ]

1. Go to www.myetherwallet.com, set the password and click Create New Wallet.
IMPORTANT: think up a password that you will not forget - it will be impossible to restore
it! Write it down and keep it in a safe place. If it is a question of large sums, instructions
on access can be stored in a banking cell.
2. In the next step, you will need to keep your secret key encrypted. This is the same as the
key to the safe, but in electronic form. Its presence + password is one of the ways to
gain access to your wallet and funds, which are on blockchain. Click "Download Keystore
File" and save it on your device. Keep this file in a safe place, preferably on an offline
medium, and make a backup copy;
3. Click ”I Understand. Continue”;
4. At this stage you will be given your private key in an unencrypted form. This means that
having it, any attacker can get access to your wallet. Therefore, it is recommended to
print this key and store it in a safe place (for example, a banking cell). Then click "Save
Your Address";

Plagiarism (copy paste).

Go to www.myetherwallet.com, set the password and click Create New Wallet. IMPORTANT: think up a password that you will not forget - it will be impossible to restore it! Write it down and keep it in a safe place. If it is a question of large sums, instructions on access can be stored in a banking cell.
In the next step, you will need to keep your secret key encrypted. This is the same as the key to the safe, but in electronic form. Its presence + password is one of the ways to gain access to your wallet and funds, which are on blockchain. Click "Download Keystore File" and save it on your device. Keep this file in a safe place, preferably on an offline medium, and make a backup copy;
Click ”I Understand. Continue”;
At this stage you will be given your private key in an unencrypted form. This means that having it, any attacker can get access to your wallet. Therefore, it is recommended to print this key and store it in a safe place (for example, a banking cell). Then click "Save Your Address";
The final step is to find out your wallet address. For this you can:

[ archive ]

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: