Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How MUCH will the FINAL BTC be WORTH?  (Read 12856 times)
blackmagician

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:55:16 PM

When nobody can afford to buy 1 bitcoin that will be the final price of bitcoin amd earning it will become x100 harder than today.
Now faucets give 100 to 200 satoshi per claim , on that time faucets wi only give 1 to 2 satoshi.

HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:51:14 PM

Already,16 million bitcoins have been mined and yet 5 million bitcoins are yet to be mined.I think that it would take 140 years more for final block to be mined.We would not be there to notice those incidents.By that time,bitcoin would have been legalized in almost majority of the world countries.Mass adoption would have taken place by that time.People would be saving bitcoins at that time just like they save gold nowadays.It would not be a surprise if price of one bitcoin becomes one million at that time making even a person having just one bitcoin a millionaire.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:23:27 PM

I think the fina bitcoin's price will be depending on how many bitcoins are still in circulation, and will also depend on supply and demand, but what i see if there is that final bitcoin, miner's would give a statement weeks or months before mining it. If the price then is at 5 million dollara, it will be doubled for the last bitcoin, since everyone would want to have it and if you still don't have even 1 bitcoin at that time, you might need to reconsider, since the last bitcoin will give you a fortune, and at that time even having a satoshi would cost you. Since bitcoin is still a currency, even a fraction of bitcoin will cost a fortune, let's say after 30 years, since there are more and more countries are considering to legalize bitcoin, since their fiat's value is decreasing.
bassong

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:05:01 AM

How would anybody know? You have to be Nostradamus to know how much it will level up at. My humble guess is over $10,000.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:12:14 AM

There are some people who has most part of bitcoin in their wallet. It depends on them then. If they keep holding their bitcoin for sure the price of bitcoin will still continue to increase.
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:23:22 AM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?

You are asking for something that should be directed to some person who looks at a crystal ball to see the far away future.  Grin Why ask for the "FINAL BTC be WORTH?" Is the end in sight for BTC already? Bitcoin is still very young actually so there is no need to say some word as "FINAL".
GazeCoin

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 10:26:18 AM

It's headed for US$8k by end of year ... While demand keeps increasing it will keep rising. The market is still in it's infancy. Wait until it start being used in main stream media as mechanism for audiences to drive content . 90% the things that we'll be using it for are still in ICO mode. The ideas are being funded now ...
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:29:42 AM

We are currently in ICO age of cryptocurrencies. By that I mean we keep funding ideas about crypto. That means mass adoption. So this will be followed by investment era when people finally start using crypto projects and get dividends, profits etc. In that era bitcoin price will boom. It will make lot of people rich and crash will follow. Wait for it.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
TTMNewsK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:37:07 AM

Its really hard to determined the final worth of btc.
Maybe it will reach 10k before the end of the year.
DRogers

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:38:22 AM

By then the bitcoin is equivalent to the current diamond  Grin Grin
vennz17

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:40:27 AM

I think the final price for bitcoin still unknown, Because bitcoins doesnt have a certainly price, sometimes up and down depending on the people's demand and marketplace  Grin
assyla

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:44:06 AM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?
No one knows what will be the value or cost of the last Bitcoin, but I think the cost of it will blow our mind because of the high value that the rich persons are the only one may buy Bitcoin. Lets say that it is just like the last diamond in the world so the people will fight and bet their money to get that, and it is also a good factor for the keeper of the last bitcoin because he or she may bid it to get a high price.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 10:57:50 AM

By then the bitcoin is equivalent to the current diamond  Grin Grin

How can you compare the diamond and crypto-coin prices? The units are different. Some people compare gold and BTC, by taking one BTC against 1 oz. of gold. Here also, you can compare 1 BTC with 1 carat of diamond. Right now, 1 BTC is worth around $4,350. One carat of diamond is worth anything between $3,000 and $30,000 depending on the quality.
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:13:08 AM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?

No one can tell how much will be the final value of bitcoin. It was predicted before that at the end of this year the value will be at $2,000 but now it already exceeded at $3,600 and rising. So even the money or business expert for bitcoin could not tell how much worth would be the end especially more and more investments are continue to pouring in for bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:07:54 PM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?

No one can tell how much will be the final value of bitcoin. It was predicted before that at the end of this year the value will be at $2,000 but now it already exceeded at $3,600 and rising. So even the money or business expert for bitcoin could not tell how much worth would be the end especially more and more investments are continue to pouring in for bitcoin.
It's hard to predict especially there are more innovations and adaption in the future of btc. The more the users the higher it's calue can achieved. It will take x3 or more of btc value now but it will be hard to yell the exact.

tamalweb

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:15:25 PM

The final BTC is in 2140 somewhere.

If you ask me, most probably ZERO, or lower than the current high.

If Crypto takes off, which most probably it is, other better currencies will take over bitcoin. All the old folks will be using Bitcoins that time, while the new generation will be busy with the new tech.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:22:29 PM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?
No one knows. All I know is that, its market value is continuously increasing, so there'll be no final amount. As long as the demand is increasing, expect that its value will also too. Bitcoin is still young, its community will still increase, its value will still rise and its demand will still pump for the next years to come. So therefore, since it is continuous in all aspects, there'll be no specific final price of Bitcoin in the future.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:44:00 PM

I think the final price for bitcoin still unknown, Because bitcoins doesnt have a certainly price, sometimes up and down depending on the people's demand and marketplace  Grin
That is how I also see it. No one can tell what the price of bitcoin would be in the future because as we can see its value can go up and can also go down. It is continuously fluctuating nothing is certain for sure.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:30:57 PM

That is how I also see it. No one can tell what the price of bitcoin would be in the future because as we can see its value can go up and can also go down. It is continuously fluctuating nothing is certain for sure.
You really can't predict the future, if you do I think you won't have the outcome you are expecting. And for the sake of the argument final price in termms of what? Until the last Bitcoin is mined? Or when it is the end of the world? Because we really don't know what will happen at both. Also if all the Bitcoins are mined do you think it will cost an over supply of Bitcoin to our demand? Making its price lower.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:33:50 PM

I think the bitcoin price is worth $ 50k, this is because the security system and bitcoin sophistication have been tested and many users are satisfied with bitcoin performance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: